Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sculpture moved. Monica was tilted back. Pads swung up from underneath and supported her back and head.

The tubes attached to her legs swung wide, spreading her legs.

"You said you had a plan!" Monica cried.

"I do. Now trust me with it." Diana stared into Monica's eyes.

Calm. Nothing can hurt you in this room.

"Diana, please! Get out of my head."

Say nothing. Don't cry. Just wait and don't be afraid.

The door to the hallway opened.

Monica almost screamed.

Then she discovered she could not - Diana had taken away her speech!

A tall woman walked in first. She must have been seven feet tall in her skyscraper heels and short black latex skirt. A white latex blouse tried to hold her huge breasts in place, but the struggle looked like it would be lost at any moment.

She had a beautiful doll's face with huge blue eyes and long, luscious blonde hair.

"Wow, she's beautiful, Senator," the street whore said in a high, squeaky voice.

Monica might have laughed if she weren't scared out of her mind.

Behind the street whore was a man in his mid-forties, silver creeping into his blond hair. He was tall and lean in his gray silk suit.

Monica recognized him from the news: Senator William Craig of Utah. She never cared for his politics.

He stared at her coldly. "She's a little old."

A woman appeared behind the senator. She had short black hair, and she wore a white latex cocktail dress. There was a choker around her neck.

A choker identical to Diana's.

Another white witch!

The brunette witch smiled at her. "She's to be your wife, senator. She needs to look the part. Looks fresh off the prairie, doesn't she?"

He continued to stare at Monica. "Yeah, I guess. Virgin, right?"

"As you requested, senator," Diana said.

He took off his jacket and the street whore took it from him. "Well, I have an orgy in an hour. Let's get her bred."

The street whore knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants.

His cock was long and thick, at least twelve inches.

The street whore stroked him gently.

"I'll give her the ovulation pill," Diana said. She leaned over and pressed the brown pill to Monica's lips.

Monica closed her lips tight and looked pleadingly at Diana.

Diana smiled and folded the pill into her palm. "Swallow like a good girl, Monica."

Monica stared at her, not understanding. She had not given her the pill!

"I said, 'swallow', Monica," Diana said again.

Monica pretended to swallow.

"Good girl." She turned toward the senator and his entourage. "She's ready for you, Senator."

The senator finally smiled as the street whore jacked him. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will... what's her name?"

"Monica, Senator," the brunette white witch said.

"Monica. Pretty name. We're going to do great things, Monica," he took a step toward her.

The white witch reached out and put her hand on his temple. "Slowly, Billy. Slowly."

The senator's face went slack.

"She's really super duper tight, Billy," the street whore said. She continued to stroke him. Then she took her other hand and made a fist. She pressed her fist against the head of his cock so it was pushing against her curled thumb and index finger. "Golly, so tight. Billy, be careful or you'll hurt her."

"Jesus, she is tight," the senator said. His eyes were unfocused.

"She's a true virgin, Billy," the white witch said. "You'll have to push harder."

The senator grunted as he tried to push his cock into the street whore's fist.

Monica looked at Diana in confusion.

Diana looked down at her and smiled. Then she pressed her index finger against Monica's lips. "I told you I had a plan," she whispered.

"Come on, Billy, harder!" The white witch encouraged.

The senator grunted and managed to push his cock into the street whore's clenched fist. "Ahh, goddamn, that's one tight pussy."

The street whore suppressed a giggle as he pumped his cock in and out of her fist. Then she dropped to her knees and let his cock slide through her fist and into her mouth.

"She's so fertile and ready, Billy. Make her yours!" The white witch said.

The senator groaned and the street whore began to swallow as he shot his load into her mouth.

He pulled out of the street whore's fist.

Behind him, the white witch put her hands on both his temples. "Good, Billy. You bred Monica like the stallion you are. She's going to have your child."

Diana walked over to him. She pulled a small knife from her purse and sliced into her own palm.

Monica watched as she dripped her blood onto the senator's softening prick.

The street whore pulled out a small bottle labeled Insta-Heal and poured the liquid on Diana's wounded hand. The bleeding stopped and the wound disappeared.

Diana mouthed the words 'Thank you' to the street whore.

The tall girl smiled and nodded.

Diana walked over to Monica and tore off Monica's panties with a swipe of her hand. Then she nodded at the other white witch.

The white witch took her hands away from the senator's temples. "Senator, my God, you were an animal."

"I... was?" He moaned, his eyes trying to focus.

"Tore her panties off and then broke her cherry," the street whore said. "It was scary."

He looked down at his now flaccid cock that was slick with his own cum and blood. "Come over here and clean me up."

The street whore gave Monica and Diana a weak smile. "Yes, sir." She pulled a pack of wipes from her purse and knelt in front of the senator. Then she began cleaning him.

The senator smiled at Monica. "I'll see you in Salt Lake. Wedding is in two weeks. Don't get fat."

The street whore zipped him up.

The three of them went out and shut the door behind them.

Diana smiled down at Monica and helped her out of the metal contraption.

"I don't understand," Monica whispered.

"We are not monsters, Monica. Not anymore at least."

"But... I'm not pregnant."

"I know."

"What will happen to me when they find out I'm not pregnant?!" Monica hissed.

"That's up to you. This subterfuge will be enough to get you back to the states. They'll put you on a plane first thing in the morning - to Salt Lake City. Once you're there? You can try to run. Canada is best. I can't tell you where but there is a group of rebels in the east resisting the Church... and resisting Whore Caste for that matter. It's the best I can do."

Monica stared at the door. "Those women."

"Bunny and Jasmine? They're Whore Caste. They're the senator's handlers."

"You people make them serve him?"

Diana shook her head. "They volunteered."

"Why?"

"Because we really are trying to save the world. Whore Caste needs spies in all of Sister's schemes. The two of them are very brave. The Church already suspects them simply because they're Whore Caste."

Monica frowned. "Wait. They risked their lives for me?"

"Yes."

"Why? They don't know me."

"Because I asked them to. It's a dangerous game we're playing, Monica. Just be glad you're out of it." She kissed Monica's cheek.

"If the Church figures out what they just did? They'll kill them, won't they?"

"Perhaps."

"And, you, Diana. They'll kill you, won't they?"

Diana smiled. "Perhaps. But this way? You have a chance. And we did the right thing. We don't get to do that often."

Monica turned away. Then she laughed. "Oh, you're good. You know I won't run. You knew I wouldn't let them, or you for that matter, risk your lives for me. What's plan B? What's the real plan if I agree?"

Diana nodded. "You don't have to help us, Monica. You really don't..."

"What's plan B?"

Diana sighed. "You marry the senator, have his children, become first lady of the United States in all likelihood."

Monica turned around and faced her. "I won't fuck him, Diana. I admire those two who were just here, their sacrifice, but I will not let that asshole touch me."

"He doesn't have to touch you. Bunny and Jasmine make sure he behaves precisely the way we want." She held out her hand and showed her the brown pill. "It won't be his children you'll be having."

Monica nodded. "Paul. That's why you did that to Paul. I should have known."

Diana nodded. "We had only hoped the two of you would help us. We had no idea you would actually fall in love."

"The two of us will be what? Whore Caste's slaves? Captive spies?"

"The world we find ourselves in now, this new normal? It demands sacrifices of us. All of us." She touched Monica's hand. "The best I can do, unless you want to run. and I promise you I would not blame you if you did... the best I can do is make sure you and Paul are together and you can have whatever happiness you can salvage. Nothing is ever perfect. No life is ever what we plan."

"What about my family? They're certainly not Mormon. What happens to them?"

"A white witch has already visited them. They will... forget about you. As will all your friends. You will be Monica White, a Mormon girl from Senator Craig's home town, parents deceased - the senator saw you when he was visiting back home and fell in love with you at first sight."

She stared at the brown pill. "Paul and I will be together?"

"Yes. He will be disguised as a Church Agent and work as private security for your husband. His job will be to protect you as your bodyguard. You'll be together constantly."

Monica took the pill from Diana's hand.

Diana nodded and walked to the door. She opened it.

Paul and Hannah were waiting outside.

Monica smiled at him.

Hannah started to come in, but Diana pulled her into the hall. "Let's leave them alone for awhile, darling?"

Hannah smiled and nodded.

They closed the door behind them.

Paul stared at her outfit.

"He didn't," Monica said. "They... didn't let him. They just tricked him into thinking he had sex with me."

Paul nodded. "I know. Hannah told me what they were going to do. They think of everything, don't they?"

She held up the pill between her thumb and index fingers. "Yeah."

"You should run," Paul said. "We should run. I'll go with you. We'll find these people in Canada."

"And do what, exactly? Either way, we have to be part of this fight whether we want it or not. Either we fight now, or we fight in the resistance later." She shook her head. "They're brave. I mean, that street whore and the white witch? They pulled off that con job right here a few yards away from the head of the Church. We can't be responsible for them being found out."

"Okay, we won't go to the resistance. We'll find some corner of the world without the Church of Morpheus and just hide there until the dust settles. You don't owe them anything..."

She smiled. "I wouldn't have met you if it hadn't been for Whore Caste, now, would I?"

"It's too dangerous, Monica. I can't lose you."

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Then you better protect me."

He laughed. "Who's going to protect me?"

"Me, of course. We'll protect each other." She kissed him again. "Besides, I'm starting to believe they really are trying to save the world."

"Yes, but how do we know this isn't just something Diana or Hannah planted in our heads? Can we trust anything anymore?" Paul asked.

"I trust a few things. One? You. I love you. I think I loved you from the moment I met you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

"Two? I trust that Diana put her life on the line for us. She didn't have to. She could've made me want the senator, she didn't. She could have just stood back and let him do whatever he wanted. Instead, she staged an elaborate hoax to fool him. Hannah could have mind controlled me, she didn't. The white witch with the senator? She could have bent my will as well. She didn't either. They're the enemies of that bitch down the hall - and the enemies of my enemy?"

He nodded. "Are our friends."

"Exactly. And, finally, three?" She took a deep breath. "I'm better than I was - I mean I hate the fucking wrinkles..."

"You're beautiful."

"But, the way I feel, inside? I feel alive. It's like the world went from black and white to color."

He smiled and cupped her face in his hands. "Me too. God, I never dreamed I could fell this... powerful."

She smiled. "I'm not complete. Not yet. Once I'm fully transformed, I'll be sterile like the rest of them. That means I can't feel that 'universal love' thing like they can. But I want to, Paul. And, I want you."

He kissed her, pressing her against the marble wall.

She held back. "I have to take the pill. Will you be able to control yourself?" She half giggled.

He nodded. "Yes, I can. I... Jesus... I had practice..."

She put her finger against his lips. "Don't. Let the shame go. This is who we are now. Just... I'm the one you go home with, okay?"

"Yes," he whispered. He pulled her close. "Always. I will never leave you."

"You better not," she laughed and kissed him. Her hands found his belt and began undoing it. Then she unzipped his pants and unbuttoned them.

His cock sprang up as the pants fell.

She grasped it by the root. "Fuck. You're enormous."

"Sorry."

She laughed. "I'll adapt." Then she put the pill in her mouth and swallowed. "I don't know how long it takes. It must be fairly..."

He smiled at her, his eyes narrowing. "Instantaneous."

"Really?"

"Yes," he said as he pushed her against the wall. "I can smell you."

She laughed. "Sort of like chumming the water for a shark?"

He laughed as well. "A little."

She looked around the room. "No bed."

He looked at the breeding frame. "How does that thing work?"

"No way. I am never getting in that fucking thing again."

"Standing? You want the first time to be standing?" He asked.

"No. The floor. In front of the window."

He smiled. "That sounds wonderful." He stripped off his shirt and shoes and kicked the pants away.

Then he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the window as she laughed.

"Nice of Diana to pick out that lingerie for you," Paul said. He laid her on the floor.

"They do think of everything. She even ripped off my panties so they wouldn't be in your way," Monica laughed as she spread her legs.

"So considerate," Paul said as he lay down between her thighs and began kissing his way up the stockings.

"Oh, God," Monica moaned.

He breathed gently on her hairless pussy.

"Mmmph," she groaned.

He began kissing her pussy gently, avoiding her erect clit.

She put her hands in his hair and tried to guide him to her clit.

He pulled back and smiled down at her.

"Teasing? Teasing's part of this?" She giggled.

"That's right. You're a virgin. I forgot."

"No, you didn't."

He laughed. "No, I didn't." He caressed her gently, pulling apart her lips. He probed her hymen.

Then he leaned down and sucked her clit.

"Yes! Oh, that's so..."

He flicked his tongue back and forth over the nubbin as he sucked it in.

She groaned loud and shuddered as she came.

He crawled slowly up her body kissing his way to her lips.

She felt his cock pushing at her entrance.

She put her lips by his ear. "Do it. Please, Paul. Do it now."

He moved his hips back, nestling his cock in her opening. Then he moved forward slowly, pushing into her.

She cried out as he pushed harder, and he stopped.

"No! No, don't stop. Do it, please."

He pressed harder and then harder still.

The barrier stretched and then broke.

She screamed into his neck as the hard, veined shaft sank into her.

His cock found her cervix and he stopped, just holding his cock deep within her body.

He smiled at her as she opened her eyes. "Ready?" He whispered.

She nodded and smiled.

He began to move slowly in and out, stopping when his cock touched her cervix and then pulling back to begin again.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he pressed her down, driving her body against the marble floor with each thrust.

Her body felt different than before - no, she had never had anything inside her this way but that wasn't all. Her body was responding to each touch, even the air moving across her skin seemed to heighten her arousal.

And her clit was throbbing, the sensations going through it deeper than she had ever experienced.

Part of it was the excitement of losing her virginity made even more amazing because she loved Paul with all her heart.

But part of it was the feeling of no longer being quite human. She was something more now, re-designed to give and receive pleasure on a different level than a human being.

Paul's body was like a machine tuned to perfection and, from the increasing lust she could see in his eyes and feel in his breathing, she was turning him on as much as he was turning her on.

He kissed her hard and still he thrust into her, again and again.

This was the difference. This was what made what she and Paul were doing different from everything else she had seen since Terri had tricked her into getting on the plane: this was unbridled lust and pure love melded into one.

This was what being together was supposed to be. This was what being in love was supposed to mean. This was two people becoming one in the most unlikely place on earth after being put through hell.

In that instant, Monica knew that no matter what the future held? Things were going to work out.

It was all going to be okay.

She smiled and laughed as her orgasm rippled through her body, her thighs squeezing him as she tried to pull him even closer with her arms.

He came inside her, deep inside. She felt the warmth spreading through her, knew it was finding its way deeper, and everything was going to be okay.

He collapsed on top of her, his energy spent if only for the moment.

Paul rolled onto his side, panting, his ribs swelling and contracting with every gasped breath. "I love you," he whispered over and over.

She repeated it as well.

Two people signaling to each other in a dark room only a few yards from the greatest evil the world would likely ever know. A message of hope where there should be none.

Assuring each other that, indeed, everything was going to be okay.

***

Nancy

For the first time in her marriage, Eric had taken her. This had not been the clumsy lovemaking of their early marriage.

She had been fucked.

Nancy lay in the bed and watched him sleep beside her in the darkness.

She wanted to wake him up and ask him to take her again.

But there was plenty of time for that.

They had the rest of their lives.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep beside her husband.

***

Colin

Colin knew he should go home. His shift was over.

His coven would be waiting for him.

He needed to 'sleep' - it wasn't sleep exactly, just a shutdown of external stimuli to his brain and a flood of chemicals to cause his brain to enter a dream state. It was important for his mental health.

Oddly, the machine portion of his mind could continue operating, performing tasks without his biological brain's involvement.

He liked to shut his brain down and let the machine clean their house, complete do it yourself projects.

Two weeks before he had added a garden to the side of their house and had 'awakened' to enjoy it with his coven the next morning.

Instead of sleeping, Colin was pacing.

Since being placed in this robotic body, he had seen countless examples of the Church's cruelty - the way they placed different values on human life.

If a doctor and a lawyer wanted something, that held more weight than the wants and needs of the lawyer's non-professional wife.

If they wanted her to be their toy, the Church would happily transform her into their wet dream.

The paperwork Christine had handed him was essentially a death sentence for Nancy's free will.

He paced back and forth behind the reception desk. He could not leave.

1...678910...14