All Comments on 'Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird thought

I think it would be pretty great if Eddie was Chad's own personal Tyler Durden. I know it not the case, but it amused me so I decided to share.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Ok I look forward to whatever Dr. Love is going to do to Elise.

I'm still trying to figure out the Amy/Amy Lynn, Eddie, and Chad thing.

For some reason I think Bull is going to end up a whoremaster.

Still a lot of questions through.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great addition!

Well done, and well written! And so yummy too! Thank you!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Interesting Developments

Really intrigued to see how these new characters develop as well as how Lita's date goes. Been thinking about it recently and a theoretical way for rapid breast expansion without having to compromise with IQ loss (aka Tittygrow) is a serum that causes the body to rapidly metabolise food, especially those high in lean fat and protein into breast tissue and/or muscle mass.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your comments everyone!

The first rule of Whore Club? Nobody talks about Whore Club... Yeah, we dig it :)

You know, sooner or later, Demona is going to figure out how to make Titty Grow that doesn't reduce IQ. Right now it's almost like... someone wanted the Whore Caste to have bimbo brain... Hmm, wonder who that could be? ;) And, why? I mean, an army of seven foot tall, ultra agile, super strong women couldn't possibly be a danger to anyone, could they :D?

richie78richie78over 4 years ago
Intriguing

I agree with Crazy One, I see whoremaster in Bulls future, though hopefully not with his wife, just Sindy & Delia.

I'm intrigued with where your going with Amy, Chad & Eddie, not to mention the government.

Whens the next chapter due to drop??

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter...

Chapter 3 will be in the queue tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, which means it should be up sometime this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clearly you have never worked with or for THE GOV.

There would have been an accident in Cuba years ago. Accidentally dropped a nuke, more likely a big one somewhere in the Caribbean which would cause a massive tidal wave to clean up Cuba ... "NASA said that the asteroid was only a few meters across, if the funding for deep space surveillance had been approved, perhaps...." Not that I have seen that before exactly but you would be surprised what has happened just to get a few bad apples whole airliners are "lost".

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Well, actually...

Wayne isn’t exactly a stranger to the government...

While they certainly could have put an end to Cuba being a threat, by this time the threat is far beyond the island’s borders. The question always comes down to: what is the appropriate response? A common intel answer is often times: we’ve got this, we’ve got this... aww, shit, we don’t have this!

Also, think about it this way: let’s say you’re The Man, and here’s a group who’ve discovered the secret to immortality. The transformed are immortal, and they are immune to every known disease. Do you drop a nuke on the fountain of youth before you can get it for yourself? Now, if you’re a patriot like Menser, you say: fuck immortality, I’m saving the country! Unfortunately, not that many patriotic politicians around. Greed and lust for power is a very strong motivator.

And, Cuba at this point in the story is literally filled with professional caste - many of whom are still technically US citizens. Not a real popular thing to nuke Americans.

Finally, you have seen the effects of the Church, but not the origin of Morpheus... that’s still a few books away.

But, you make excellent points!

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Audition for Village People - some of us can remember them starting off. Another interesting story. Hope Chad gets some revenge but what are the plans for Amy / Amy Lynn and Eddie as well as for Bull, Cindy with a S and Delia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...