All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 03'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Any woman

can go out and easily pick up men to satisfy her lust for sex but a man cannot unless he is either loaded or has a big cock - but even if he is loaded the women will still expect him to lavish gifts etc on her - Men are in no win situation no matter what while women can be whores and attract men all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon

No it’s not just any woman can just go out and pick up a guy. I agree that it is generally easier but most women have self confidence issues even those described with the features mentioned in this and other stories. People are very quick to judge.

Men and women don’t have the same problems. If a man walks down a street alone at night he MIGHT worry about being mugged/robbed. If it’s a woman in the same situation she WILL ALWAYS worry about being raped and mugged, or worse. Women have that threat from their preteens onwards. It produces a very different mindset.

I think your expectations of dating women are outmoded. Not every woman is a gold digger or a ‘slut’ (in the sense you mean).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
transformation continues

The transformation of the main character Genevieve continues in this chapter, where the plot takes center stage, and the love scenes are rather brief. This transformation is described most carefully in the latter part of the chapter. Once again the author gives the reader a great and engaging story that is very well written. The story is not rushed, but carefully paced, for which the reader can only be grateful. Excellent work by an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a story. It is very well written and is not rushed. The details of Gen’s shopping adds to the spice, and her self confidence as she gains sexual experience is very erotic. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...