Transgender Conversation

Story Info
A short story.
1.7k words
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All over 18

Slow burn

"I'm not going," said the voice from the doorway.

It was Saturday morning. Elaine was stretched out on the sofa with her tablet in front of her. She was not wearing a bra nor make-up and had not given any thought to her hair.

"Uh-huh," was her uninterested response.

"No. I sure as shit am not going."

Elaine paused then sighed. She put her tablet down and swung her pudgy tanned legs off the sofa. She faced the doorway and the person standing there.

Her. Her son. Under the make-up, she always saw her son's face. Kris was visibly upset. The annual event was something Kris looked forward to every year.

"I don't get it. Why aren't you gonna go? Forget to register for the sessions?" Elaine questioned.

"It is a bunch of men dressed up in women's clothes to have fun, party for a weekend then go home back to their life, their families," was the hostile reply. Elaine stared at Kris.

"Kris, what's wrong?? You love going to the event! Every year you have told me there were cross-dressers, transvestites, everything under the sun. What's really upsetting you?"

"I am a woman not a man!" Kris's face contorted with emotion.

"It's been CANCELLED Mom!"

"Oh my goodness," Elaine said as she covered her face with her hands. This is bad she thought. She looked up when she heard the door to the bedroom slam and the lock turn.

"Oh no you don't! You open that door now!" Elaine shouted. She jumped up and in four quick steps banged on the door. Her constant fear of losing Kris ignited a panic she couldn't control.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" she screamed. She turned to go get the hammer from under the kitchen sink then stopped when she heard a click. Kris had turned the lock but not opened the door.

She went back to the door and knocked. "I am coming in, OK?" She opened the door and saw Kris sitting on the bed. Kris was crying. Her shoulders were stooped down and her head hung low. Elaine sat down next to her first brushing Kris's hair off her face. Then, as best she could, Elaine wrapped one arm over Kris's broad shoulders pulling her close and pressed her lips to Kris's cheek. It tasted of tears and make-up. Elaine quietly held Kris for a few minutes.

"They said all the speakers backed out," Kris whispered.

"You know, have you been to that church downtown lately? The one with your friends? I can't remember the name. A woman minister I think?" Elaine asked hopefully.

"It's been awhile. It's just so far to get to the city." Kris sniffled.

"Well. I'm getting you up first thing in the morning and you are going. Think about what you are going to wear tomorrow OK? You need to reach out to anyone and let them know? Maybe go out for lunch?" Elaine encouraged.

"No mom. We eat afterwards there at the church. They have snacks and stuff."

Elaine took that as positive response.

Kris sat and stared into her 2nd closet full of clothes. Her mom always teased that Kris had more fingernail polish, shoes, lipsticks, clothes than she ever had in her life. Kris was a late in life baby for Elaine and her only child. Father long since gone.

Kris had to be strong. The cancelling of the annual event was a huge disappointment. It shattered her. Kris started crying again. The feeling of rejection burned deep and triggered so many emotions. It would be so simple to succumb to depression but she couldn't. Not again. It would kill her mom.

After a late breakfast, Kris planned what she was going to wear and started feeling a little bit better. She couldn't possibly be the only one that was upset. She hated going on online and seeing the hostility and misunderstandings that frustrated her to no end. She had a job. She had to be very careful of anything she responded to or posted.

As promised her mom got her up bright and early so no excuses allowed. Kris took her time getting ready. She wore a long skirt, simple blouse, and shoes with a kitten heel. No wig as it was too hot. She let her natural hair flow down her back. Her make-up was demure. Soft tones as she didn't want to appear garish. Her earrings and necklace matched her outfit and she carried her favorite purse.

She was actually feeling a little excited and caught herself smiling in the rear view mirror as she drove to the church. Her mom was right. This was a good idea. She quickly spotted a few acquaintances when she entered the church and sat next to them. She smiled and looked around expectantly.

During the service she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and looked into the most breathtaking green eyes she had ever seen. Her heart jumped. She noticed a five o'clock shadow, earrings, and curls. She was instantly jealous of the curls.

"Yes?" Kris whispered.

"You got a cough drop in that purse? Imma trying real hard not to cough!" he said.

"Shh!" Kris said. "Hold on. Yes, yes I've got a cough drop. Give me a sec."

The voice. The voice. A transman? thought Kris as she reached into her purse. How interesting. I have never seen him here before. After she located the cough drop, she passed it over her shoulder without turning around. She couldn't trust herself not to stare. He was beautiful.

"Thanks," he said softly into the back of her hair. Kris immediately shivered and was covered in goose bumps. She felt his breath when he spoke. She heard him chuckle as he sat back in his pew. Her world had just flipped. Her heart was racing.

After the service, she looked for him but didn't see him the rest of the day.

The following week, Kris was completely distracted. Her mom was so happy she was no longer moping in the evenings after work.

Next Sunday at church Kris was obviously looking for him. She didn't dare ask anyone but she was hoping for another encounter. After the service, her friend Amy approached her with him in tow. He was grinning at Kris's nervousness when she made eye contact with him. He is a damn flirt! Kris thought.

"Hey Kris. I want you to meet someone. This is Adam. His roommate moved out and financially he is in a bind. He is looking for another roommate quick and I thought of you. Don't you still live with your mom?" Amy questioned.

Kris's eyes widened. She plastered a smile on her face. Oh my goodness! she thought. Adam? A roommate? Is this real? What about her mom?

Kris tore her eyes away from the beautiful green ones and looked at Amy.

"Yes. I still live at home. It is my mom and me only."

"Adam, what happened with your roommate?" Kris asked.

"She met someone and got hitched. I am not exactly the marrying kind even tho' many have tried over the years," responded Adam while winking at her.

"Gross. I bet your place is a mess," Kris teased.

"Now I'm insulted. How 'bout you come around with Amy and see for yourself. Amy knows where I live," Adam responded.

Amy rolled her eyes. "C'mon Kris, we'll go by there now. I'll drive and drop you back off at the church. Right, Adam?"

"No. Kris can ride with me. Amy, you follow us. I'll bring her back here later. You ready Kris?"

Amy raised her eyebrows at Kris. Kris nodded her head as she was at a complete loss for words.

Adam's townhouse was immaculate. Adam showed them both upstairs and downstairs rooms. Kris guessed he was OCD or the cleaning service came on Saturdays. Amy went home leaving Kris and Adam alone together. They were standing in the kitchen when Kris asked to use the bathroom. She left herself untucked as being around him was getting to be too much. She was becoming more and more aroused.

When she entered the kitchen, Adam put his arms around her and pulled her close. Initially she resisted but determined it had been so very long and it felt wonderful to be in his arms. They were similar in height and faced each other smiling. Adam tapped her nose with his.

"You like me, right?" said Adam while smiling at her. Kris nodded staring into those green eyes. Adam gently kissed her lips. At this point, Kris was hard. She hated that part of her body but she missed having sex. She pressed herself to Adam hugging him tightly and moaned. Adam kissed her deeply and guided her into the bedroom.

While kissing her lips, neck, ears, Adam slowly and gently undressed her. After removing her bra, he massaged her chest sucking and licking her nipples. He paid close attention to each one. Kris was moaning in delight rubbing her hands through his hair. Adam cupped her ass and squeezed. He then carefully pulled her panties down after unhooking her skirt and letting it fall to the ground. He took a step back to look at her. She blushed and tried to unsuccessfully cover her length with her hands. He stepped in close pulling her hands away and whispered "it's OK." Adam laid her down on the bed while removing her shoes. Kris felt so exposed laying on the bed and her hard on throbbing. Adam never removed his shirt but he pulled off his shoes, jeans and underwear while staring into her eyes. He climbed on top of her and began sliding along her length soaking her cock. Kris grabbed Adam's ass guiding him. Then, in a frenzied motion, Kris lifted Adam's hips while pushing her own into the mattress and slammed her cock up in him. Adam grunted loudly at the intrusion. He rocked forward and kissed Kris as she fucked him hard from below. Without saying a word, Kris came deep inside Adam. After a few minutes and many more kisses, Adam rolled off Kris. Kris propped herself on her elbow and leaned over to cuddle with him.

"I'm surprised you let me.." Kris tried to say but Adam shushed her.

"You're OK with..." Adam shushed her again.

"So. You gonna be my roommate?" asked Adam.

Kris fell back on the pillow.

"I need to talk with my mom."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Two Men in an Alien Hive Two different men are kidnapped by human-like aliens.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Surprise! A beautiful girl with a surprise!in Transgender & Crossdressers
750 Venus Being a bottom to a girl with a cock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amsterdam Pt. 01 An anxious first time with a transwomen in Amsterdam.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Growth Spurt Rachel wakes up with a big surprise between her legs.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories