Trapped Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

I cracked the door open just enough to stick my head in and laughed at the sight inside the car cabin. Stacy's muscular left arm was indeed above her head. She was so tall that it looked like her forearm was trapped between her head and the ceiling. Long, wet strands of her reddish blonde hair appeared tangled around both the top and bottom of her shirt, and also the left shoulder strap of her beige bra.

"It's not funny, it kind of hurts," Stacy whined as I tried but failed to stifle my laughter. "My clothes are all tangled in my hair." Her right arm was flailing across her back, trying to free her shirt from her hair.

As I set about carefully and delicately untangling her wet hair from her shirt, I asked, "Why did you try to pull the whole thing over your head?"

"I didn't!" Stacy complained in response. "I was trying to get the shirt off and it all got stuck. She was sitting very still now to let me work the wet strands of hair loose from her clothing.

"Why did you try to take your bra off at the same time?!" I asked her, having gotten her shirt mostly free and try to work loose the little strands of blonde hair completely tangled around her bra strap.

"I didn't!" Stacy whined, clearly irritated but remaining perfectly still for me. "I tried to take the shirt off first, and then thought maybe I could at least get the bra off."

"Why did you try to take your bra off at all?" I asked, have worked most of her hairs out of both her shirt and her bra.

"It was wet and cold, and it was see through!" Stacy replied. "When I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror afterwards, I could almost see my nipples through both the shirt and this bra. That's when I decided I needed to change before any of the guys noticed."

"Well you're free now," I said finally.

Stacy moved her arms hesitantly, and feeling no pull on her hair, relaxed noticeably. "No peeking, remember?" she said, as she carefully first pulled her shirt over her head and then undid her bra by freeing the clasps in the back.

"I won't peek," I said, as I was treated to a view of her pale, toned, well defined back. She was so tall and fit that there seemed to be acres of smooth, wet flesh for my eyes to wander over.

"Are they all out there laughing at me?" Stacy asked as she gathered her clean bra and shirt and prepared to put them on.

"No," I said firmly, "I told you, they went to the bathroom. Well... except Chris." I glanced back quickly over my shoulder to make sure I was right, and then said, "I'm the only one here."

Stacy turned and looked back over her shoulder at me, her light blue eyes curious, and said, "Really? You sure?"

"Yup," I responded, still awkwardly leaning into the car.

"Then give me your hand," Stacy said, reaching back behind her with her left arm, careful not to turn her torso and expose herself.

I placed my hand lightly in hers, and she grasped my hand and drew it towards her. Before I knew what she was doing, she hand pulled my hand to the front of her body and pressed it against her cool, still slightly wet breasts. She kept her head turned and her eyes on me as my warm palmed closed over her firm, smooth tit flesh. I squeezed just a little, again marveling at the firmness of her breasts that was just a little smaller than the cup of my hand. As I lightly rubbed my thumb over her hard nipple, brushing with downward strokes over and over again, Stacy said, "That's my thanks for helping me get untangled... and... for earlier." She smiled a little at me.

"Does it feel good when I touch your nipple like this?" I asked with my own smile.

"Yes," she replied softly. "Does it feel good to touch my nipple?"

"I love it," I responded, still brushing her little, wet nipple gently with my thumb. "I absolutely love it."

"You do?" she asked teasingly.

"The only problem is that between this and you cumming on my leg earlier, my cock is rock hard," I told her.

"Really?" Stacy asked, her blue eyes getting a little wider. "Can I see it?"

Reluctantly, I released her breast and then stood straight up. I placed my arms on the top of my car, and with my body blocking the doorway I knew Stacy was getting a good look at the solid bulge in my wet shorts.

"Can I touch it?" Stacy asked. I heard a rustling inside the car that I assumed was her putting her dry clothes on. "Can I feel it?"

"Go ahead," I said, and almost immediately I felt soft fingers touching lightly against the sides of my wet shorts, stroking my very lightly and gently.

"Can I take it out and see it?" Stacy asked. But just as she said that, I spotted our group of friends walking back towards us.

"Looks like the group is almost back," I said. "We should get ready to get going."

I felt something like a warm brush of flesh against my wet shorts, directly over my firm erection. "Did you just kiss my dick through my wet clothes?" I asked.

"Yes," Stacy said with a giggle. "I wanted to say hello."

"I love that you're crazy," I said with a chuckle as I moved to open the passenger side door.

"I love that you're crazy too," Stacy replied.

-----

The drive back was almost entirely uneventful. Stacy rode in the passenger seat, and a couple of times I looked over at her, she'd look back at me, then down at the bulge still visible in my shorts, then back up at me, and wink with a devilish little smile on her pretty face. But Stacy dozed off maybe fifteen minutes into our drive, and Amy slept almost the whole time. The girls only woke up when I pulled into Chris's driveway.

As we all carried our little overnight bags into the house, Chris started assigning sleeping spaces. There were two bedrooms in the house, and he offered the three other girls his bedroom, which had a bathroom of its own. At first the girls declined, but Chris said he was fine sleeping on a pull out bed in the downstairs basement. He told Amy and Stacy that they could share the spare bedroom, and the other guy and me could have the couches in the living room.

Stacy looked like she was about to say something, but Amy spoke up first. "He can sleep in our room if he wants," Amy said. "I'm sure there will be plenty of space."

Stacy, Chris, and I all exchanged surprised glances. But Chris said quickly, "Whatever you all want to do."

The girls took turns showering and changing into clean clothes while the guys ordered pizza and then sat around waiting for the food to arrive and the showers to be available. I ate first, and by the time I went in for my shower, everyone else was heading off to bed.

When I walked into the bedroom, I was surprised again to find Stacy already under the covers and Amy lying on the floor on the side of the bed.

"Amy, I can sleep on the floor," I said firmly. "Or at least on the edge of the bed, there's plenty of room."

"No, I'm fine down here," Amy said with a smile. "Besides, I already moved the comforter and our bags and a blanket, so I'm all comfy now,."

"Are you sure?" I asked, very skeptical.

"I'm sure," she replied sweetly.

I looked over at Stacy, already under the covers in the bed, and she gave me the slightest smile as she rolled onto her side and closed her eyes. There was nothing left for me to do but drop my stuff by the bedroom door, close it behind me, and walk around to the far side of the bed near where Amy was laying. As I got into the bed, I debated a moment before slipping under the covers with Stacy. It was at least a full size bed, so there was plenty of space for two bodies, even if the mattress was a little lumpy. But I chose a spot on my side facing Stacy, maybe four inches from her back side.

Nothing happened for a while. The house was very quiet, and neither Amy or Stacy stirred much. It was so quiet that I thought I could hear Amy drop off to sleep on the floor as her breathing became heavier. But there was something... strange about the situation that kept me from going right to sleep. I just lay there on my side, trying to decide if I should try to make something happen or just go to sleep.

Then Stacy sighed and scooted herself closer to me. She turned her head to whisper over her shoulder, "Cold," then reached behind herself, grabbed my hand, and pulled my arm over her side.

I scooted the last few inches to accommodate her and found myself lightly pressed against her back, spooning her. My arm rested on Stacy's side, feeling the hardness of her ribs as they curved down to her waist, but somehow at the same time it felt soft and warm. My hand rested against her flat stomach, just below her breasts. And we lay like that for a minute, my body just barely touching hers, underneath the soft blanket.

Then Stacy rolled a little, and it pressed her round ass more firmly into my groin. It also brought my hand up to just below her perky breasts. I could just barely feel the bottom of her boobs with the tops of my finger tips. I also couldn't take it anymore. I reached out with my hand and closed it gently over the top of Stacy's round tit. I could feel the warmth of her chest through her shirt, and the little bump of her nipple, which immediately told me that she wasn't wearing anything under the shirt.

Stacy had to feel my hand, but didn't move, so I squeezed her firm tit flesh a little, feeling the fullness of her breast beneath her skin. Then I found her nipple with my thumb and forefinger, and rolled her little tip gently and lightly between my fingers.

Stacy wiggled her firm butt against my crotch, and whispered quietly, "I know that feeling." I was hard again.

Stacy rolled over to face me beneath the blanket and I had to surrender my hold on her soft, round breasts. She faced me in the darkness and I could barely make out that her eyes were open from the dim moonlight coming in through the bedroom window.

"Am I going to have to disarm you before we can go to sleep?" Stacy asked in a very soft, barely audible whisper. I could just make out from the reflection of the dim light on her teeth that Stacy was smiling.

"I think it's only fair," I whispered back. "I disarmed you earlier today."

"Oh is that what that was?" Stacy whispered in a mocking tone. "I remember having to do most of the work while you just stood there like a pole." But as she spoke, her hand reached out to me under the blanket. She made contact with the top of the jogging shorts I had worn to bed, but I knew where she was aiming. Sure enough, her hand trailed down my body just a little until it met the hard, fully erect head of my dick.

As Stacy's teasing fingers probed and tickled the eager tip of my cock, I whispered quietly, "But what about Amy?"

"You'll just have to be quiet," Stacy whispered back as her fingers slipped over the top of my shorts and her finger tips brushed against the top of my pole.

Within seconds I had helped shimmy my shorts part way off while Stacy's long, thin fingers encircled the head of my dick. Her soft, gently stroking fingers felt good on my eager member. There had been so much stimulation that day, from watching Amy and Stacy dance in the rain, to feeling Stacy's firm, wet breasts in the palm of my hand, to Stacy shaking in orgasm while grinding her sex against my body. I was raring to go.

But still, as I reached out and cupped Stacy's warm, round breasts once again through the fabric of her shirt, I had to ask, "Why are you... okay with this? Why do I get to do this all of a sudden?"

"Because you were the first to make me cum," Stacy said to me, flashing her smile in the darkness. "And I want to feel that again."

"You want to do it now?" I asked, letting my hand slide down her flat, toned stomach to the top of her shorts. "You want me to make you cum again?"

"Yes," Stacy said, her fingers rubbing up and down the top of my hard meat. "One more time"

There was no lubrication and Stacy didn't seem to notice. Her rubbing was starting to get a little rough against my sensitive cock skin. That gave me an idea.

"Slide your shorts off and I'll do mine," I told her. We stopped fondling each other's bodies for a brief moment so we could both shimmy free of our shorts. When Stacy had pulled hers up to the top of the sheet to show me she was bottomless, I whispered, "Let's try something different this time."

Without further explanation, I dove my head down under the blankets. It took a little loud rustling, but I managed to flip myself so my head was down near Stacy's midsection while my feet came to rest on my pillow. Stacy clearly didn't comprehend at first what was happening because she didn't move. But she obliged when my hand pushed her inner thighs apart, spreading her long, toned legs for me. And then she let out a little gasp when she felt me run the tip of my tongue over her outer pussy lips.

"Hey!" she whispered harshly down into the blanket.

"Shhh!" I whispered back, then dove my head back between her legs. As I probed at Stacy's soft outer pussy lips with my tongue, I realized she clearly didn't comprehend my plan. My hard dick was sitting inches away from her face, but she gave it no attention. I licked wetly with my tongue at Stacy's soft outer folds, noting that her pussy was completely bare of any hair. She must have shaved it recently, I thought. Then I used my fingers to slip between the opening to her outer sex, and gently push her womanly folds apart.

Just the tip of my wet tongue flicked lightly over the top of her sex. I knew I had brushed against Stacy's clit from the way her legs shivered against me. So I dove in with the length of my slippery, rough tongue, pulling in a long, slow stroke against Stacy's sensitive little bud. She moaned very quietly, but still paid no attention to my cock.

I realized it was quickly getting hot and stifling there under the blanket, especially so close to Stacy's long, fit body. That gave me another idea. I gently pushed at the side of the blanket, freeing the edge and pulling it over Stacy's back and over my head. I tried to do it as quietly as possible, but I still made a noticeable noise. I paused once free of the blanket to listen if Amy made any sounds. When she didn't, I rolled myself atop Stacy's toned body.

Once my momentum got Stacy to roll onto her back, I lifted up onto all fours. Stacy's legs were still slightly spread for me, and I spread apart her wet lips again with my fingers. This time I flicked my tongue firmly and rapidly several times back and forth across Stacy's wet clit in a flutter.

Stacy gasped and I whispered back between our bodies, "Shhh!"

Then I immediately dove my head between Stacy's muscular thighs. My mouth closed over the top of Stacy's sex, and I rubbed my lips over her hard clit and her outer pussy lips. Stacy shuddered. So I suckled her little clit up into my hot, wet, sucking mouth and rubbed back and forth with my lips. At that moment, I felt my hard, dangling cock brush against the side of Stacy's face. That finally woke Stacy up to my idea. She turned her head to the side and hungrily sucked my cock between her soft lips. As I felt her warm, wet mouth envelope my manhood, and the slippery insides of her cheeks slide back and forth over my rod, I couldn't help but moan softly into Stacy's sex.

Stacy began bobbing her head up and down off the bed. Her soft lips closed tightly over my pole, sliding wetly over my most sensitive skin. Her soft cheeks sucked hard against my shaft, her wet saliva coating my engorged meat while her mouth tickled my skin. In response I suckled on her clit while simultaneously flicking the tip of my tongue right over her sensitive bud. I could feel the vibrations through my dick as Stacy moaned around my cock, and I suckled harder on the excited little bud between my lips.

Stacy was swirling her tongue around and around my thick pole, but as I flicked the tip of my tongue more rapidly over her little bud, I felt her stop. She held my cock in her hot, wet mouth, but stopped moving her head, and I thought I knew what that meant. I pushed my tongue hard against Stacy's clit, rubbing firmly and wetly back and forth over her most sensitive spot. My lips suckled simultaneously against the slides of her clit while my tongue bore down on the top of nub.

Just when the suction was starting to turn my lips numb, Stacy came beneath me. She practically spit out my long, hard cock to suck in air, then clenched her jaw tight to hold back the scream as my lips and tongue continued to tickle her womanly button. Her powerful thighs squeezed tightly around the sides of my head, and I could feel her whole body trembling beneath me in what felt like wave after wave of pleasure flowing out from her pussy. With tremendous effort, Stacy managed to keep from crying out while she came, her body overwhelmed with the joyous bliss of her orgasm.

As soon as her orgasm had subsided, Stacy pushed against my hips, rolling me onto my side. I released her wet sex gently from my mouth, thinking that's what she wanted, but what she really wanted was a better angle for my cock. Stacy swiftly swallowed at least three inches of my meat, bobbing her head furiously up and down over my pole. Her full, soft lips dragged wetly up and down over the excited skin of my shaft. Then her fingers wrapped tightly around the base of my hard manhood, and then both her tightly wrapped fingers and her wet, sucking mouth were sliding up and down over my pole.

I could feel my own orgasm building inside of me as Stacy's inner cheeks and wet fingers both slid tightly up and down my shaft. She was going so fast already, and then her tongue began wiggling wetly against the underside of my rod. The tingling built in my toes and I arched my back deeply while still laying on my side.

My head slipped just over the bed, and for a brief shocking moment everything was forgotten as my mind tried to digest the sight in front of me. If I hadn't already been well along the pleasurable path to orgasm, I might have tried to stop or warn Stacy, but with my whole throbbing dick tingling and Stacy's sucking mouth furiously sliding up and down my pole, I just gaped at the site that greeted me.

Amy was still laying on her back on the floor. But the covers were off her body and her hand was clearly in her shorts. A blue rectangle of pale moonlight from the window next to the bed lit up Amy from the edge of her blonde hairline to half way down her stomach. And in the glow around that outline of the window, I could see that Amy's hand was furiously rubbing back and forth over her own pussy.

Amy's blue eyes were clearly open and looking at me. When our eyes met, not only did she not stop diddling her pussy, she actually smiled at me. Amy was rubbing herself so fast and forcefully that the large mound of her full breast closest to her moving arm was shaking back and forth a little beneath her night shirt. Stacy's mouth was suckling on my dick, her soft lips pulling on my meat while her tongue swirled the head of my cock. And now the sight of Amy masturbating to the sounds of me and Stacy, her eyes intently locked on mine and her big breast shaking as she rubbed her pussy, had my whole body enflamed with arousal.

Amy started to mouth something to me in the semi-darkness while Stacy's mouth went up and down wetly and tightly over my pole. At first I thought Amy was just opening and closing her mouth, maybe in imitation of Stacy's wet mouth currently on my cock. But then I realized Amy was trying to say something to me without making a noise, and I finally read her lips. "Cum for me," she was mouthing, then pausing to smile brightly at me, then "Cum for me" again.

"Cum for you?" I mouthed back in the darkness, and Amy smiled and nodded. "Cum for me," she mouthed back.

Now my whole cock was on fire. Stacy's mouth and fingers sliding wetly and rapidly over my sensitive cock skin, while Amy laying on the floor below me was telling me to cum for her. My senses were overloaded, and as I was dumbstruck, my eyes fixed on Amy.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
1...345678