Trapped Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"You think most of your cum stayed in your shorts?" Stacy asked me, finally breaking the silence as she was bent over carefully scrubbing the tops of her feet and cleaning between her toes.

"What?" I responded. I was very distracted by her body. She looked amazing in her swimsuit, long, muscular legs on full display, almost the full outline of her breasts visible in her snug top, hot water cascading down her strawberry blonde hair, over her well defined shoulders, and running over her clearly defined abs.

"I don't think you've cleaned much inside your trunks," Stacy explained, carefully washing every toe, "Do you think the cum stayed inside there?"

I held out the front of my swim trunks and looked down. There did seem to be some goop on my cock, so I responded, "Yup, looks like it mostly stayed in there."

"Good, because if you got cum anywhere on me, I'm going to hurt you if I find it," Stacy replied. The words sounded fiercely sincere, but the big smile on her pretty face and the way her light blue eyes twinkled told me it was a joke.

"You're probably good," I said as I scrubbed at the inside of my trunks and Stacy appeared to be rinsing the last of the soap out of her swimsuit and off her body.

"Good, I just really wanted to make sure," Stacy said. "No offense."

"None taken," I replied with a big smile of my own.

Stacy was done washing, and although the water continued to run over both of our bodies, she remained under the spray and looked at me. "You know, you probably got me the closest to cumming of any guy who I've ever... messed around with," she said with a strange, lopsided smile.

"Oh, I KNOW that if we had another minute stuck in that pod before the door opened, I WOULD have gotten you to cum," I replied with a smile.

"Oh yeah?" Stacy responded, still with the strange lopsided smile on her face.

"Without a doubt," I responded.

"You know... you can still try to finish if you want," Stacy said softly.

Her blue eyes were fixed on mine, looking for my reaction and waiting for a response. "Finish getting you to cum?" I asked to make certain, now done my own washing.

"Yeah," Stacy responded, the smile spreading on her face. "If you want."

"Okay," I responded, "How do you want to do it? Right here?"

"Wherever you want," Stacy replied, "But under the water is much warmer right now. And no sex. And the swimsuit stays on as much as possible."

"All of a sudden there are all these rules," I teased, my mind trying to process the remaining possibilities. "Do I have to stick to just using my finger?

"However you want," Stacy responded, big smile still on her face, warm water flowing down over her body. "But no sex and the swimsuit stays on as much as possible." There was a brief pause before she continued, "If you're supposed to be so good at this, where's the fun without any challenge? So where do you want me?"

"Right here is fine," I said, stepping so our faces were inches apart and our bodies practically touching. Stacy didn't blink, and even more disconcerting was seeing her complete confidence while looking her almost directly in the eyes. I was not used to being around women as tall as me, and her pale blue eyes didn't blink.

I placed my had gently on her bare shoulder, the hot water flowing over my fingers to continue its descent down the length of her taut torso. As I slid my fingers down her smooth, wet, powerful arm, my eyes locked on hers.

"Can I touch you wherever I want?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded, the big smile never leaving her face, her blue eyes still intent on mine.

My hand ceased its downward motion and slid across her body until it was cupping her breasts through her swimsuit. It may have been the fabric, but as I squeezed just a little, I thought I could feel a remarkable firmness to her tit. It wasn't overly large, a little smaller than the cup of my big hand, but there was no hint of sag or floppiness to the feel of it.

My thumb easily found the bump of Stacy's hardening nipple, and I rubbed slow but firm circles around the tip of her teat as I asked softly, "Are you nipples sensitive? Do you like having your breasts played with?"

Stacy responded softly, still with a smile, "A little, yes. Do you like playing with women's breasts?"

"I love playing with a nice pair of breasts, and yours are pretty amazing," I responded. My finger continued to circle her nipple and Stacy seemed to be pressing her lips together a little tightly with her smile. "Does it feel good when I rub your nipple like that?"

"Yes," Stacy replied softly. "Why are my breasts amazing?"

I considered for a moment, weighing the firm, wet tit flesh in the palm of my hand, through her suit. Then I responded, "They just seem so solid and soft at the same time, and perfect for your body size. And... they fit my hand so nicely." Stacy laughed a little at that last line.

While I continued to rub gently over Stacy's nipple, occasionally giving her boob a little squeeze with my palm, my other hand touched gently on Stacy's bare, pale, thigh. My fingers trailed lazily upwards, but zeroed in on the joining between her legs. The hot water of the shower continued to flow down Stacy's fit body, over the smooth wetness of her skin, and over my exploring hand. When I felt the soft mound of her sex, I tried to slide aside her swimsuit bottom again. This time I couldn't quite get it to move, but Stacy squatted down just a little, spreading her legs apart a bit, and even using her own hand to reach down and pull aside the bottom of her suit.

Again my pointer and ring finger gently spread apart the older folds of her pussy lips, and my middle finger slid between to run up the length of her opening. When I found her sensitive spot, I gave it a little circular rub and Stacy gasped again.

I switched my top had to Stacy's other breast, cupping the firm flesh through her wet suit and rubbing gently at her nipple. Simultaneously, the middle finger of my lower hand began to rub gently but steadily downward over Stacy's most sensitive spot.

As I rubbed the hard nubs of both her nipple and clit, Stacy lost her smile and moaned a little. "Do you like it when I touch you like this?" I asked, the tip of my finger sliding back and forth across the top of Stacy's clit while the warm shower water rained down over our backs and between our bodies.

"Yes," she replied, this time a little breathlessly and with a flush growing in her cheeks.

"You like it when I touch your clit like this?" I asked, my finger steadily sliding back and forth across the top of her little nub while my thumb pressed upwards against her nipple.

"Yes," Stacy responded, this time definitely breathlessly.

As I pushed a little harder with my middle finger and rubbed forcefully in circles over the top of Stacy's aroused little button, I asked, "Do you think you could cum from this?"

"I could, yes," Stacy responded, her voice a little more in control but her chest rising and falling more rapidly beneath my hand as her breathing quickened.

"Good, I want you to cum for me," I told her. Then I sank quickly to my knees in front of her. Stacy was very tall, but I still had to bend my head down to close my mouth over the opening of her womanhood. One hand kept her pussy lips spread apart while my other dropped down behind Stacy's body.

I gave Stacy's ass a quick squeeze through her swimsuit bottom, amazed at how firm and muscular her round ass cheek felt. Then I was pulling her strong thighs slightly apart so my mouth had easier access to her pussy. With my fingers still spreading apart her lips, my tongue made direct contact with her clit and I rubbed the full length of my tongue over her sensitive nub.

"Oh no," Stacy said at first when I dropped to my knees, and then "Oh shit!" when my tongue rubbed its full length over her little button.

In the falling shower water, I could barely taste Stacy's sex. My tongue rubbed slow circles over and around Stacy's clit, sometimes slipping directly over the top, trying to coax out a taste of her womanly essence.

Stacy's response was immediate, grabbing the back of my head and yelling, "Oh God, oh God, oh God."

Stacy's warm pussy was balanced on my tongue as I went to work slathering back and forth across her pussy and her clit. Stacy started panting, practically pulling my head against her groin. When I began flicking my tongue gently but steadily over Stacy's sensitive little clit, she moaned loudly, "Oh! Right there! Don't stop! Don't Stop! Please don't stop!"

My tongue continued its flickering motion consistently but insistently, slipping back and forth wetly over Stacy's hard little nub. I looked up at her through the falling spray of water in time to watch her throw her head back, arch her back, and make a noise that sounded like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Stacy's pelvis began rocking back and forth, like she was trying to fuck my face, but her strong arms kept my head pinned to her sex. My tongue continued flicking steadily over her clit as her thighs trembled and her tight body began to sway forwards and backwards. Stacy kept her back arched until she was finally through the throes of her orgasm. Then she practically pushed my head away. She leaned back against the wall of the shower and slowly sunk into a sitting position. When she opened her eyes, there was a tired and very contented look on her face.

We sat there in silence for two or three minutes, just letting the warm water trickle down over our bodies. I watched the clear little rivulets of water flow over the front of Stacy's swimsuit, between the tightly encapsulated swells of her breasts, and down over her flat, muscular stomach. The only movement was the rise and fall of our chests as we breathed, and Stacy quickly readjusting the bottom of her suit so it was covering her sex again.

Finally, with a sleepy smile on her face, Stacy said, "Okay, that was amazing. I admit it. You know what you're doing."

"I'm glad you finally agree," I replied mockingly, but with a broad smile on my own face.

"You're hard," Stacy said to me. I had barely noticed my own erection, but after the hanky panky my manhood had indeed returned most of the way to full mast. Stacy continued, "I can tell even from here. You can take care of it now if you want."

"What? Whip it out right here?" I asked suspiciously.

"If you want to," Stacy responded nonchalantly. "I'm just saying you can. I won't mind."

My right hand slid over the solid bulge in my shorts and squeezed the head a little. I was turned on, but I wasn't about to just get naked for Stacy. "You didn't even get naked for me and you want me to just pull my dick out?" I asked.

"That's not true," Stacy replied. "Not only did you get to see my vagina, you even put it in your mouth."

I smiled a little at the recollection, my hand absently rubbing the shaft of my cock in my swim shorts. "You seemed to really like that. You almost freaked out a little," I told her.

"Did I?" she asked sleepily. "I didn't notice. No one's ever done that to me before."

While my fingers toyed with the head of my fat dick through the wet fabric of my shorts, my eyes went wide at the response. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Never?"

"Never," Stacy responded, blue eyes now dropping to the bulge being manipulated by my fingers.

"What have you done?" I asked.

"Well," Stacy's blue eyes went up to the ceiling as she thought about the question for a moment. I thought she was trying to consider whether or not to answer, but it turned out she was just trying to remember, because she continued, "Just a couple of things with a few guys."

"Tell me about it," I said softly, my fingers sliding up and down over the wet fabric of my shorts.

"My first time was pretty funny," Stacy began. "But I bet a lot of people's first times are. I agreed to give my boyfriend a hand job, after he practically begged me to do something for him. And he tried to touch me, kind of under my shorts, but he didn't really know what he was doing. And it didn't take much to get him off, like two minutes with my hand. Though he made me put a lot of lotion on first. And he didn't even tell me he was going to cum, he just started shooting and my hand was covered in this sticky goop."

Stacy stopped and her eyes dropped back down to my erection. "Is this turning you on?" she asked. "You kind of twitched at the end there."

"Yeah, a little," I admitted, though it was more than a little.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because it's hot to think about you giving a hand job, and getting your hand covered in cum," I told her.

"I said you could take that out if you wanted," she told me. There was more than a little eagerness in her voice.

"Not yet," I said patiently, "Tell me what else you've done."

Stacy paused for a second, shifting to a more upright sitting position, but then she continued. "After the first guy, I had a serious boyfriend for a while, for almost two years. We only broke up because we moved to different places after college. He ran track for our college team, and was super in shape. And he was always begging me for sex, but I wasn't ready. So I gave him a couple of hand jobs, I guess. And I gave him a few blowjobs, he really liked those. But that was about it."

"He didn't do anything to you?" I asked, stroking my now throbbingly hard cock through my shorts.

"Not really. He kind of sucked, really," Stacy replied. "We would start fooling around and I would be playing with him with my hand, and he would be touching me... you know, down there. And then he'd get on top of me and want to have sex. And I'd say no, because the more he pushed me about it the less I wanted to do it. So then he'd get all pouty about it and I'd make it up to him by giving him a hand job or a blowjob, and he wouldn't do anything for me."

"So why did you stay together for so long?" I asked.

Stacy didn't hesitate in responding, "He was really popular, and he really liked me. And he treated me well otherwise. It was just the physical part that sucked. And he was a terrible kisser."

"So you'd just be making out in the dorm room and he'd get whiny, and you'd give him a blowjob and then he'd do nothing for you?" I asked, my palm sliding up and down the front of my shorts.

"Pretty much," Stacy replied. "But it wasn't always in the room. One time we started making out at a party, and he pulled me into someone's bedroom. I think it was a track team party or something. And he wanted me to do something for him there, but I was super nervous that someone was going to catch us. So he just sort of played with himself, and I stood between him and the door so no one would see if they walked in on us. And he just sort of touched me and played with my body. But then he asked me to turn around. I have to tell you that he really liked asses and he liked to see mine and play with mine."

"You do have am amazing ass," I told her, stroking myself a little faster.

"Thanks," she said with a smile, "Anyway, he flipped up the bottom of the dress I was wearing and I thought he just wanted to look at my butt. But a couple seconds later he came right on my ass. I couldn't believe it! What a jerk, right?! He tried to clean it up with some Kleenex, but it was dripping down my leg. And even after he tried to wipe it up, I was all sticky back there. I made him take me home right after that."

I had had enough. I reached down with both hands and pulled apart the Velcro fly on the front of my swim trunks. When I pulled my long, hard cock out, the relief was instant. Not only had it been constrained in my shorts, but the skin on skin contact felt so much better on my dick.

Stacy's eyes dropped to my cock immediately, and her mouth hung open just a little. As I began stroking myself in earnest again, my fist closed tightly around the head of my shaft, Stacy seemed to return to her senses.

"You liked hearing about him cumming on my ass?" Stacy asked.

"The idea of a guy getting to cum on your sexy ass is exciting, yes," I said. Stacy's blue eyes were still fixed on my cock, so I asked her, "It was just the two guys then? No one else?"

"There was one more guy, since college," Stacy continued, her pale blue eyes alternating between making eye contact with me and watching me jack myself. "He was kind of weird, but I haven't met a lot of good guys since college. The first time we fooled around, I told him no sex and he didn't push too hard. So we lay next to each other on his bed, and we were kissing, and I think I still had my top on, but I took my skirt off. And he was playing with himself and I was playing with myself. And we were sort of kissing while we both touched ourselves. And he got pretty excited pretty quick, and he told me he was going to cum. So I leaned over and put my mouth on him, and he came in my mouth. And he just loved it and came so hard, it was kind of a turn on. So I was able to cum with him sort of holding me and kissing me."

My hand was now moving quickly up and down the length of my pole, and I could feel a little tingling in my loins. Stacy asked, "Can I do anything for you?"

"You want to put your mouth on me?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I don't think so," Stacy said. "Sorry. But what did I do that turned you on like this? What can I do to help you now."

"You just looking fucking amazing in that swimsuit," I told her as my hand squeezed the sensitive and slippery skin of my dick. "I mean your body is just sexy."

"Oh yeah," Stacy asked, slowly getting to her feet. "This body? Is there something you like the best about this body? What turned you on before?" She was slowly turning in a circle, pausing when her back was turned to me to shake her tight, pale ass a little, and then turned back around.

"When I felt your breasts," I said a little breathlessly, "While I was getting you off. The sound of you cumming was great, and getting to feel your body." I was much too distracted by the pleasurable feeling of my hand milking my cock to form coherent sentences about how much Stacy's athletic body had turned me on.

Stacy sank down to all fours and then slunk towards me with a hitch in her shoulders, like how a sexy cat might move. "You like touching me?" she asked. "You can touch me as long as you don't get any of that cum on me." She crawled so that she was on all fours right in front of me, her short, wet, red hair hanging down on the side of her pretty face, her blue eyes locked onto my cock, and her perky breasts dangling inches away.

I reached out with my free hand and squeezed gently. It was a tantalizing new sensation, the feel of her ultra firm breast in my palm, slick with the water and covered in the slick and slippery fabric of her wet swimsuit. I think it was the newness of the sensation, but I felt a little spark in my cock and knew I was close.

"Ooooo," Stacy teased, "You like that?"

"Yes," I said quickly, my hand now flying up and down my throbbing pole.

"What do you like about it?" she asked.

"It's just so firm and perfectly fits in my hand. And it's slippery and... I think I'm going to cum," I replied. Feeling Stacy's firm tit and jacking myself off at the same time was getting me really excited. Looking at her pretty face just inches away, watching me jack myself off, also helped. I could feel the momentum building.

"Oh yeah, you're going to cum from touching me?" Stacy asked with a smile.

"I'm going to cum," I warned, and when Stacy didn't understand and failed to move, I had to release her wet breast so I could cover my spray with my free hand. "Oh!" I moaned sharply, as my hot cum spurt against my palm, and I shut my eyes from the intense feeling of the orgasm. It burned longer than the quick and powerful explosion I experienced in the pod, but it was still very intense. I could feel my hot, sticky cum spraying against my open palms as the overwhelming pleasure of the orgasm flowed through my body.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers
123456...8