Travel Log of a Very Curious Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falian
Falian
5 Followers

Atalanta grunted in pleasure, "How does that feel, whore?" she said, unrelenting in her thrusts, "How does it feel to have my giant cock dominate your body?"

"It feels good!" Liriel cried.

Briefly, Atalanta paused, confused at the reaction. She had already figured out some magic had been used to make Liriel's body capable of accepting her penis, yet hearing those words filled her with a strange feeling. Smirking and snorting confidently, she increased her pace, slamming herself into the elven pussy repeatedly.

There was a loud groaning, as the centaur's expanded nuts began to work overtime to produce as much seed as possible. With a grunt, she said, "I'm going to cum any second now."

"Give it to me!" Liriel cried, "Dump all of it into me!"

Atalanta grunted once more as her face contorted in blissful pleasure. Finally with an animalistic roar, she slammed herself in and a thunderous sound filled the yurt, the matriarch's testes suddenly ballooning as the pushed gallons of spunk into the elf's eager womb. Liriel could feel the cum flow through Atalanta's cumvein, bulging and pushing past the tight seal of her overstretched pussy. There was so much that her belly began to swell, to bloat with so much seed she looked to be in her third trimester within seconds.

Atalanta sighed in relief, "Well, how was that outlander?"

Liriel hummed, "Incredible..." she slurred almost drunkenly, "More..."

Again, the strange feeling welled within the centaur, and her cock hardened inside the elf. "More, huh? Well, I'll give you more!" She began pumping in and out again, drawing pleasured gasps and moans from Liriel. "How does that feel?!" she shouted, massaging her own breasts with her hands, "Much better than Ariadne, right?!"

Liriel was on the verge of unconsciousness, but with what little remained of her sanity, she could make out what her lover was saying. There was confidence in her voice, strength, yet it seemed insincere, a façade.

"My tits are bigger, my cock longer and girthier, my balls more productive than she could ever hope to be!" She continued to ram into Liriel's deepest places, grunting and groaning and moaning, "My muscles... I'm much stronger than her... My weavers produce... better silks... my tribe's cheese is to die for!

"Yet... all the other matriarchs... they look to her for guidance... They pass me by completely! I'll show them all... I'll show them just how strong I am... So, take it all!" The centaur hilted herself once more and ejaculated again, sending a torrent of jizz into Liriel, bloating her further, so much so that, even with her great height, Atalanta was raised off the ground by the elf's massive belly. Spent, Atalanta pulled out of the elven woman and fell to her knees beside Liriel, panting heavily.

"It's okay..."

Confused, Atalanta turned to Liriel, only to have her face pulled in for a loving kiss. It was not passionate or sexual in any way, but it was filled with warmth and love. Shocked, the centaur could do nothing but stare wide-eyed, until the elf pulled away. "You don't need to be better than Ariadne. Your tribe does not need finer silks or better cheese. All you need is to be true to yourself and show kindness. That will earn you the respect you deserve."

Once again, that feeling built in Atalanta, yet alongside it was shame and jealousy. "But it won't. Everyone's always loved Ariadne more than me. I could win a hundred competitions more than her, yet the foals would always go to her for training. We could make the same plan, yet everyone would give her the credit. I was always left in her shadow..."

"Love is not conditional, nor is it competitive. You don't need more admiration than Ariadne, nor do you need the love of everyone else to love yourself. All you need to do is show kindness, be good to other people, and that will bring out the kindness and good in them."

Tears started to form in Atalanta's eyes, "...Why?" she sobbed, "Why are you being so kind to me? I hurt you, abused you, tried to steal you away from Ariadne. So, why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you are hurting, too," Liriel replied, "You did not hurt me out of malice, you hurt me because you were hurting alone. If someone wouldn't alleviate that pain, then at least you wouldn't have to hurt alone. And, for that, I forgive you."

Atalante sniffled as tears and snot flowed freely, and she embraced Liriel, wailing as she finally let her pain be released. With her limited mobility, Liriel gently stroked the back of the matriarch's head, soothing her.

Eventually, she had calmed down. "I... Thank you, Liriel. Thank you for listening to me. And... I'm sorry... for what I did."

"It's alright. Although, you didn't steal me away from Ariadne; we weren't an item."

"Huh?" Atalanta sounded, "But... You walked out of the same yurt, smelling of sex."

Liriel giggled awkwardly, "Yeah, well, I wanted to document centaur mating rituals, and, well... watched Ariadne and Artemesia go at it."

Atalanta stared at her flabbergasted. Slowly, her face flushed red, and she hid her face behind her hands in embarrassment.

Rosy-fingered dawn came. Liriel was drained of all the sperm inside her, allowing her to walk again, and she prepared to make for Ariadne's tribe with Atalanta. As they set off, Atalanta picked Liriel up, placing her on her back, "You're too slow on your feet. Riding me will be much faster," she said. Liriel smiled.

As she trotted along, Atalanta asked, "So, why did you come to these lands in the first place? No centaur I know of has ever met a creature such as yourself."

"My Queen, Her Ladyship Ferinya, tasked me with charting the earth, venturing beyond the boundaries of the known world. She wanted a documentation of all the creatures, plants, and peoples of the world. No one else would step up to complete the task, so the responsibility fell to me."

Atalanta grunted, "I see. It will surely take a long while, aren't you worried of growing old out here?"

"Fortunately, we elves are immortal, so there is no danger posed by the passing of time."

"Still, you'll face many dangers on the road ahead, no?"

"Yes. But I feel this is a noble task."

Several hours later, they arrived. Ariadne was pacing around the camp perimeter, seemingly on lookout herself. When she spotted Liriel riding Atalanta, she froze in place, unable to comprehend the sight she was seeing.

Liriel dismounted Atalanta and approached, "Hello, Ariadne."

"Liriel..." the matriarch muttered, "You're... okay."

Liriel smiled happily, "Indeed I am!"

Atalanta approached, "Ariadne?" she called, "Could we... have a conversation... in private?" Her fellow matriarch was stunned, only managing to nod slowly, yet warily, and follow Atalanta away.

Liriel watched them leave with a smile. "You've done good work," Artemesia stated, approaching, "It's been too long since I've seen those two connect with each other, and far longer since Atalanta has been at peace with herself."

"Sometimes, we just need someone to remind us of who we are, and of what matters."

The shaman chuckled, "That is true.

"By the way, your bird friend arrived earlier this morning."

"Ah, Tal'lanmir!" Liriel placed her fingers in her mouth and whistled. Within a few seconds, a red-tailed hawk flew over and perched itself on the elf's outstretched arm. "Hey there, boy! Have the centaurs been treating you well?" He screeched in response. Liriel giggled, "I'll take that as a yes!"

"He hasn't been treating us well," Artemesia laughed, "Some of the foals were spooked rigid when he flew in, screeching at anyone who wasn't you or me.

"So, I take it you will be leaving us soon?"

Liriel nodded, gently scratching the hawk's neck, "Yes. I believe I have enough data for my report, now. Just need to map out the area and then I will be off."

"Alright then. Just be sure to say your farewells to everyone, the foals have grown particularly fond of you."

Liriel turned her gaze to the horizon, "I will. If there's one thing to look forward to when travelling, it's meeting new people in this wide world."

Falian
Falian
5 Followers
12