Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting JoAnn to grasp my cock, she was used to doing that whenever we met in the shower. Instead though, Alex reached out and grasped it before JoAnn could, something that surprised both me and JoAnn.

"I'm sure you know how to do this JoAnn, but I think having a sister jerk him off is going to get him excited a little faster. Don't you think so?" Alex said with a sinister grin on her face. JoAnn turned to look at her, then she looked at Courtney who had much the same expression on her face. It didn't take me long, soon my cock was hard and pointing right at JoAnn's face and that was all the motivation she needed. She knee walked the few inches forward until she could reach the head of my cock, soon she was sliding her lips down the shaft. I had missed this, it'd been several months since she had been around and I realized just how talented she was at doing this. Of course Courtney had been a more than acceptable substitute over the past few months but there was a definite difference between the two. I wasn't going to choose one over the other, right now I was enjoying JoAnn and the way she was licking and sucking, I knew she had missed our time together since she had stopped servicing the pool early in the fall.

JoAnn sucked and slurped for several minutes, I was enjoying the feel and at the same time Alex and Courtney were rubbing up against me and commenting on JoAnn's technique. I could tell she liked the attention, she would look at me with a sparkle in her eyes and at the same time she was glancing at Alex or Courtney and even though her mouth was full, I expected she would be smiling had it not been so. It was getting close to that time, her lips and tongue were doing a marvelous job on the head of my cock, she had pulled back and had been working the head with vigor for the past two minutes. I was already close, but this was driving me over the edge very quickly. I remembered her dislike for the taste, normally I would come on her chest but now she was dressed in a nice outfit and I didn't think spewing my load all over her blouse would be very appropriate.

"I'm almost there Jo, you're doing it to me..." I managed, in between the moans and grunts.

"We know you don't like the taste Jo, what do you want to do when he comes?" Alex asked, she was again in charge.

"I don't think there's enough time for me to take my shirt off, he's pretty close." She said as she slid off my cock for long enough to form the words before going back to work.

"Courtney or I can take him if you want." Alex responded. I saw JoAnn's eyes get big but she didn't slow her efforts.

"Here it comes, somebody better make a decision." I announced, I could already feel myself tensing and I knew I was seconds away from launching a hot load.

I saw Alex and Courtney look at each other before Alex knelt down beside JoAnn. She reached out to put her hand around my shaft, but JoAnn refused to relinquish her hold. Alex was going to move her aside but before she could, I had reached the end of the line. I was totally surprised as JoAnn continued sucking hard, before I knew it I was filling her mouth with my semen. She continued sucking, concentrating her efforts on the very head and I was surprised when I saw her swallow and then continue sucking. I was down to the last few dribbles, but still she continued and soon she had pulled every drop I was going to produce from my cock.

"I thought you didn't like the taste?" Alex asked, she was still kneeling beside JoAnn and I thought I could see a hint of disappointment in her eyes. Maybe she had hoped to get a taste herself, but JoAnn had deprived her.

"I don't, but this was special. It's something I wanted to do for Travis, I owe him a lot." She said as she was licking her lips and swallowing the last traces of my seed.

"He's probably having a tough time answering right now, but you don't owe Travis any more than any of your other customers. You do a great job and you deserve everything you've built for yourself." Courtney said, she was speaking the words I had been thinking but unable to form as my body was trying to revive itself.

"I appreciate that Courtney. You guys are great, I really enjoy being here. Thanks for inviting me." She said, I'm not sure if that was intentional or just an oversight but I did realize she said me instead of us when she spoke. She still wore her wedding ring and I didn't see any sign of issues between her and her husband. It probably was more in my mind than in reality so I tried to forget that line of thought. Courtney helped Alex and JoAnn back to their feet, they needed to get JoAnn back to the party before Wayne realized she was gone and might wonder why.

JoAnn rinsed her mouth out and took a minute to run a hand through her hair, making certain she looked presentable before she made her way back out of the bedroom and into the main part of the house.

"Did you enjoy our little surprise?" Courtney asked as she and Alex were working to get themselves composed as well. Neither of them had participated in the blow job but I could tell each of them had become aroused as they watched. Once again I noticed Alex's hard nipples as they were poking through her shirt and again I knew she was wearing a bra today. She did this more often in the cooler weather and that thought reminded me of the numerous times in the summer I had seen her not only without a bra but without any shirt at all. I knew Courtney was wearing a bra, she usually did.

"Shall we get back to the party?" Courtney said again, taking me by the arm and directing me out of the bedroom and toward the rest of the guests. Alex followed behind, no one apparently had noticed our absence or if they had didn't say or do anything to indicate that.

*****

Lizzie had been serving as bartender during the 20 minutes I had been gone, although she reported to me 'business had been pretty slow'. We were in the kitchen making small talk, the caterer would be here shortly and dinner would be served. I was again musing about what a good day this was, family and friends here to celebrate my sister's birthday with us.

"Did you hear that?" Lizzie said softly, taking my arm.

"Hear what?" I asked before she put a finger to my lips. I wasn't sure why, but didn't say any more as she was searching the room with her eyes.

"I think it's coming from over here..." She said softly, taking my arm and urging me to follow although still keeping a finger to her lips to indicate that I not say anything. She was pulling me toward the utility room, there was really nothing in there but the washer, dryer and a food pantry. I thought back several months before to finding Courtney and Carmelita tied up there after the break-in. It had been a scary time for each of them and I was still upset to know that either might have been hurt because of some group's dislike of me and my company. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind, it was something I had tried to forget but it was difficult to do so. The door to the utility room was closed but not latched. Lizzie stopped right in front of the door, I could see she was listening intently.

"What do you think it is?" I whispered softly into her ear, I too could now hear something from beyond the door.

"I'm not sure, but I have an idea..." She said with a conspiratorial smile on her face.

As she put a finger to the door, she didn't need to turn the knob but merely pushed it open several inches so she could put an eye up to the crack and see through. She did just that, standing silently for several seconds before she pulled back long enough to whisper into my ear.

"I don't believe it." Was all she said.

I wasn't sure what she was talking about but curiosity being what it is, I needed to know. I was standing directly behind her and as she again put her eye to the space between the door and the frame, I leaned over her and did the same. My chest was lying across her back, I could feel how warm she was but didn't really concentrate on that thought. No, right now I was looking into the dimly lit utility room as Pete was sliding his hard cock into and out of Ellen's pussy. She had her dress flipped up onto her back, and she was leaning over with her forearms on the washing machine. Pete had his pants around his ankles and I thought the situation strangely arousing. Each was trying to maintain some semblance of discretion, but at the same time their actions were being betrayed by what they were feeling in their joined crotches. I wasn't certain how long they had been at it, but apparently each was getting close to the end. I could see what had originally been a regular rhythm between them start to become more erratic. I had been holding Lizzie by the waist, I didn't want to lose my balance as I leaned over her to get a look into the room. Apparently she was enjoying what she was seeing, she reached back and took my hands and pulled them around her stomach. I was now hugging her although that had not been my intention. Before I realized what she was doing, she had taken my hands and moved them up until they were covering her breasts. She pressed my hands hard into those breasts, urging me to squeeze and fondle although I was totally surprised at her actions. She was a very attractive woman and I enjoyed the feel, although I had to wonder what Courtney might think if she were to find us doing this. Of course, spying on Pete and Ellen engaging in carnal activities probably wasn't the most considerate thing we could be doing either. I remembered back several months to the day the five of us had found ourselves swimming naked in the pool, I remembered Lizzie wrapping her legs around my waist and pressing her bare breasts into my face as we played in the water. They were just as soft and full then as they were now, and despite my reservations I found myself exploring her breasts with my hands even though she had stopped urging me to do so with her own. It was then I realized that her right hand had gone down between her legs, I could feel a rhythmic motion as her arm moved back and forth.

"Lizzie, are you okay?" I whispered softly into her ear.

"I'm fine Travis, just damn horny." She whispered back, turning her face until her mouth was barely an inch from my own ear. "Just keep playing with my tits, it feels so good." She said as I could feel her whole body start to tremble. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, looking into the room I realized that Pete and Ellen had each come, although I could still see Pete's hard cock planted deep between Ellen's legs. I wasn't sure how much longer they might stay there, I wondered if this was a quickie and they would be back amongst the other guests shortly. At the same time I realized Lizzie was coming too and the thought was exciting me. My own cock had risen and was rubbing against her ass, although I wasn't doing anything to make it grow other than watching the action in front of me. Well, that and playing with Lizzie's tits.

This is crazy I thought, first I get a blow job in the bathroom from JoAnn and now I'm watching an old friend and one of Alex's girlfriends have sex while the rest of the guests are having a good time in the other room. Yes, it was indeed a strange day.

"I need a stiff cock Travis. Can you help me out?" Lizzie said softly into my ear, my surprise and shock causing me to let go her breasts.

"I wish I could Lizzie, but you know Courtney and I are together now right?" I said, I knew she knew, but I hoped I wasn't disappointing her too much.

"Yeah, I know. Do you think if I asked her she'd let me borrow you for half an hour?" She said with a laugh, I wasn't certain if she was serious or just busting on me.

"You could, but I'm not sure what she might say about that." I said back, I knew I was only busting.

"I think they're done, we need to get out of here." Lizzie said, bringing me out of my reverie. As we cautiously stepped back away from the door, she put a finger on the knob and pulled it as far closed as it would go without allowing it to latch. She then straightened up and rearranged her clothing, her top had become somewhat disheveled as I had been exploring her breasts. I gave her a quick once over, she was indeed a beautiful woman and I thought I could notice a bit of dampness on the crotch of her pants, but as she stood the spot moved between her legs and was less obvious. We moved back into the kitchen and then out of sight of the utility room. Within 30 seconds I saw the door open a crack, an eye looking out through the space and then Pete and Ellen quickly exited the room. Neither of them had seen me watching, and as I looked around the room I didn't see anyone else who had noticed them come out. They separated and shortly each rejoined the party, although not together.

"How long have they been seeing each other?" I asked Lizzie as we were again standing together near the liquor.

"As far as I know, she only met him today." Lizzie said with a giggle.

"Damn! That was quick work, for both of them." I had to admit, they must've seen something in each other to be screwing only hours after they met.

We went back to the group, a few minutes of conversation before the caterers announced that dinner was served. It was nothing fancy, there was hot roast pork, baked ham, a lot of vegetables and cornbread. Nothing really fancy, just good filling food. Alex was surprised at the end of the meal with a birthday cake, she hadn't had one since she was much younger. I could see her tearing up as we all sat there singing happy birthday to her, it was something she didn't expect but she appreciated everyone who came to wish her happy birthday.

The food was finished and the caterers had cleaned up and left, there would be plenty of leftovers for us later in the week but right now it was almost time for the party to break up. As people were starting to make their exit, Alex stood up and asked everyone to wait a minute.

"I want to thank all of you for coming to this party. I know it was supposed to be my birthday party but really it was more of an occasion to see all of you and enjoy your company and friendship." I hoped this wasn't going to be a long-winded speech, but I had never known her to do that in the past so wasn't too worried.

"Before you leave, I think Courtney has something she wants to tell us."

I saw Courtney look surprised, apparently she had no idea what Alex was going to say.

"Alex, this is your day. I don't really need to say anything right now." Courtney tried to avoid whatever Alex wanted her to say.

"If you're not going to tell them, then I will..." Alex said cryptically, I wasn't certain exactly what she was talking about.

"Alex, please don't." Courtney said, she didn't really look upset but I knew she didn't want Alex to say anything.

"Courtney's pregnant!" Alex said, ignoring Courtney's request that she not say anything.

Everyone turned to look to Courtney, I could see her face getting red. I knew she was, it had been almost 2 months since we had decided we wanted a child together. It wasn't something I had thought about beforehand but when she brought it up I realized it wasn't something that I didn't want either. It's just that I had never thought that far ahead so once we decided, it didn't take a lot of effort to do what was necessary. We had been sleeping together for some time now and very few nights during that time had passed without me sliding my cock into her hot pussy. Conceiving a child had not been difficult, she merely stopped taking her pills and allowed nature to take its course. I didn't realize she had said anything to Alex about it though, she and I had decided we wouldn't say anything until later.

Everyone congratulated Courtney, all seemed happy to hear the news. The guys were shaking my hand and slapping my back as the women started cooing and asking Courtney about when she was due. I guess it's the typical thing when you find out someone is having a baby, there's the usual male reaction and the female reaction. I had done it myself, congratulating friends when finding out they would be fathers and at the same time there was usually someone who would ask the guy if he actually knew who the real father was. Fortunately, no one here said that to me but it wouldn't surprise me if Pete had done so.

Everyone had left and things suddenly seemed a lot quieter.

"I thought you weren't going to say anything to your sister Travis." Courtney said, she wasn't accusing me of anything but I think she was disappointed in me.

"I didn't." I said in my own defense.

"He's right Courtney, he didn't say anything to me." Alex answered simply.

"Well if he didn't and I didn't, who told you?" Courtney wanted to know.

"Come on Cort, you're a woman, can't you tell when someone is pregnant even if they don't say anything?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Still, I wish you hadn't said anything, this is supposed to be your day not mine." Courtney answered wistfully.

"It's both our day. I can't wait to be an aunt and I'm sure the two of you will be great parents."

"Well, I guess the secret is out by now." Courtney said with a smile, I could tell she knew what to expect. All the women in the office would be hovering around her, asking her how she was feeling and when she was due and wanting to see her ring and... Well, she didn't really have a ring since we hadn't even decided to marry. It wasn't something we had discussed and maybe we would in the future, but right now neither of us felt the need. That thought did give me pause, I realized I probably should give her something. I know, a ring has a certain meaning to a woman so maybe I could find something else although any sort of jewelry might have that same connotation. What the heck, she was going to think what she was going to think, regardless of what I gave her or how I tried to explain it. Perhaps a ring would be a good idea although I would steer away from the traditional engagement sort of setting.

*****

I was lying in bed almost asleep. It was mid-February and Courtney was up. She hadn't had any complications due to her pregnancy although she often had trouble sleeping. She would usually get up out of bed and wander around the house, she said it made her feel better to be moving rather than laying still and trying to get back to sleep after she had awakened sometime during the night. At first I would get up and walk with her although she insisted that wasn't necessary. After several weeks of this, I decided she was right and stayed in bed although I usually offered to join her if she needed any company. She rarely accepted so in one way I was glad to be able to stay in bed and hopefully get some sleep. I had given her a ring for Valentine's Day, trying to tell her that's all it was, a Valentine's Day present. It was white gold with diamonds and sapphires and I thought very tastefully done. As soon as I gave it to her I could see the tears in her eyes and she threw herself at me, smothering me in her arms and kissing me with passion.

"It's only a Valentine's Day present Courtney, it's not like you don't deserve something nice." I had tried to tell her, but even though she didn't say anything I got the distinct feeling she was going to consider it as an engagement ring. I had given Alex a bracelet, her own Valentine present, but it didn't engender the same response in either of them that Courtney's ring had. We discussed marriage several times during the past couple of months but again had arrived at no conclusion. She wasn't pushing me to marry her but at the same time she made it clear it would not bother her if we chose to wed. Alex was just as excited when she saw the ring, she noticed it on Cort's finger even before Courtney said a word. I guess women must have some sort of jewelry radar, she homed in on it within seconds of walking into the room. The two of them were talking a mile a minute, already making plans and I got the feeling that some of those plans might even include me but since I wasn't directly invited into the conversation I tried to ignore it as best I could.

123456...9