Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I actually didn't come home until the next day. There had been a series of bus rides and transfers before I found myself close to the ranch. Once I was close I made a phone call and about half an hour later Liz drove up to fetch me.

"Where were you Travis?" She wanted to know.

"Just around." I said, I didn't want anyone knowing any more than they really needed to.

"Okay. By the way, that one video camera that's pointing toward the pool has a problem with the hard drive. I think it must've crashed, there wasn't anything on it when the police went to look at it." She said without expression as she continued driving toward home. I smiled inwardly, I hadn't thought about that but apparently someone did.

"Thanks for picking me up Lizzie, I appreciate your help. How are the others holding up?"

"Pretty good I guess. Once the police got there and took statements from all of us, we really started to think about what had happened. Ellen broke down after they had left. I know she was trying to protect me and I'm sure she would have gone through with it, but I think that guy scared the hell out of her. She really didn't want Pete to know what had happened but I think he figured it out pretty quickly. If Alex hadn't shot that guy I think Pete would've done it because he was so angry. Courtney spent a lot of time with Alex, she was upset that she had to shoot someone. I'm not sure how she knew, but Courtney sympathized with her and I almost got the feeling Courtney might have shot someone herself." Liz didn't know that Courtney had been assigned to keep an eye on us as an agent of the Texas Bureau of investigation. I was glad to hear that the women had been able to help each other and their reactions really didn't surprise me. I'm sure time would help, but I also knew that being together with friends would be the most healing to all of us.

"And what about you Lizzie?" I asked, I noticed she hadn't said anything about herself as she explained about the others.

"I'm okay I guess..." She said, the rest left hanging.

"And what does that mean?" I continued to press.

"I don't know Travis, it all happened so quickly and I never expected anything like that in my life."

"Is there anything I can do for you? I know you were trying to protect Alex and I appreciate that. I'm sure Alex does too, she loves you just like the rest of us do."

"I didn't even think about it. It's just something I thought I had to do, I mean that guy would have killed her if she had been there." I could see tears forming in her eyes, her lower lip was starting to quiver as she spoke.

"He would have killed you if he thought you were Alex." I said simply, we each knew it was true. Liz suddenly pulled to the side of the road and put the car into park, turning to me and wrapping her arms around me and crying into my chest.

"I was so scared Travis, I don't know what I would've done."

"It's okay Lizzie, you're safe now." I said, I unfastened my seatbelt and slid over closer to her and hugged her tightly. I was rubbing her back and just allowing her to continue crying. I wasn't sure what else I could do to ease her mind, it was something that time would have to heal.

"Will they keep trying to kill us Travis?" She asked after several minutes to compose herself.

"Maybe, I don't know. I know some of their names and the authorities will take care of them. Hopefully that will be enough but we're always going to have to keep watch." I noticed she included herself as part of the target group, the four women and I were becoming more of a family each day. Liz got back on the road and we continued the drive home in silence, each of us thinking about what had happened and what the two of us had said to each other. Back in the house the other three greeted me with open arms, each hugging and kissing me although no one asked a single question. I think they all knew or at least had some idea and didn't really want an explanation from me. Ellen was still there although I had expected she might have left with Pete sometime yesterday.

"He is investigating the robbery. He told me to stay here until he figures out who it is, I think he won't sleep until that happens." Ellen explained as I had wondered why she wasn't with him.

"I need to talk to him, I'll call him shortly." I offered, moving toward the kitchen to find something to eat.

"I really appreciate what you and Lizzie did, you really put yourself on the line for me and Alex." I said to Ellen as she had followed me into the kitchen.

"I'd do it again if I had to Travis, you know I love you and Alex more than anything." Her words surprised me but I knew they shouldn't have. The four of us had become very close over the past few months, the three of them were almost like sisters to me and Alex.

"I appreciate what you did, but I hate that it had to happen. I promise I'll do my best to make sure you never have to face that decision again." I said, Ellen wrapping her arms around me and hugging tightly. I turned to the left and wrapped my other arm around Liz, bringing her into the hug as well. Courtney had her arm around Alex, I think Alex was still troubled by what she had done yesterday but I could tell she was embarrassed by what her friends had done for her.

I called Pete later that afternoon, he had been out following leads as he tried to track down anyone who might have been responsible.

"You don't know where you got these names from, but these are some people you might want to look at." I had said cryptically, I didn't explain and he didn't ask any questions. Several weeks later it was reported on the news that a number of domestic terrorists had been arrested by the FBI. A number of them had been located here in Texas while several others had been in various other parts of the country. Of the 17 names I had given Pete, 15 had been arrested and indicted while two more had managed to elude the authorities for now but sources told us they didn't expect them to avoid capture for very much longer. I hoped this would mean they would leave us alone, but once again I knew we had to remain vigilant.

*****

I was doing my morning laps in the pool, Alex and Courtney were here with me. Alex had been working to increase her own strength and stamina, now she could swim almost as many laps as I did and I had doubled my workout from what it had been 6 months ago. Courtney wasn't doing much along those lines, she was really too big to be doing very much in the way of exercise. She did try to stay active as much as possible and now she loved spending time in the water. The weight she was carrying was our soon to be born daughter. As a matter of fact, Courtney's due date was only two days away and I had worried about the wisdom of her being out here like this.

"You worry too much Travis. I've got it under control." She had said when I expressed my concern, she wasn't one to just sit back and allow the world to pass her by.

In the water the buoyancy helped to take the strain of the extra weight off of her back which is why she enjoyed spending time here with us. It was a good time, the three of us had bonded and become a very close family. We had good friends and company and life was good.

I finished doing my laps and got out, taking a seat at the table for a moment to catch my breath.

"Are you guys coming out or do you want to stay in the water a while longer?" I shouted over to the two ladies who hadn't done anything to follow me out.

"I think I'd like to stay in a bit longer." Courtney answered back.

"I'll stay out here with her Travis." Alex replied after Courtney had given me her answer.

I sat watching the two women glide around in the pool casually, they were talking but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. I really didn't need as much time to recover from my workout and decided I ought to go get my shower to rinse the chlorine off. This was the routine, spend some time in the pool and then rinse off in the pool house before going back into the main house to dress for the day.

I went into the pool house just as I always did, stripping off my suit and getting into the shower. It took a minute for the water to warm sufficiently but I wasn't worried, it was warm enough outside that the cool of the water felt good against my skin. I had only started soaping up when I heard the door behind me open and I turned to see JoAnn standing there. I hadn't thought about it beforehand but today was her regular day to service the pool. Apparently she was here to service me as well, her occasional blow jobs in the shower had become much more frequent over the past few months. In the past she might come in once every other month but now it was almost once a week. I wasn't going to complain, I always enjoyed our time together and the fact she was anxious to do this more often only added to my own excitement.

"Morning Jo. I didn't remember it was your day today, but I'm glad to see you." I said, she was already dropping to her knees in front of me.

"You know how much I enjoy this Travis, I look forward to coming out here every week." She said with a gleam in her eye, she had already wrapped her hand around my cock which didn't need the extra stimulation. I had started to get hard as soon as I realized she was here, I knew what was coming.

JoAnn slid her mouth over the head of my cock, teasing it with her tongue and then slowly sucking me into her mouth until I could feel the head of my cock touch the back of her throat. She had most of me inside of her mouth but there were still a couple of inches left and she had never in the past tried to go any deeper. I didn't expect she would today and I was right, she simply went down as far as she could and then slurped her way back up as I could feel her lips and tongue moving across every ridge and vein of my erection. Some days she moved a little more slowly and some days she worked me quickly, and today was one of her slower days. She was sliding up and back but taking her time in doing so and I could feel the pressure in my loins building although at a leisurely pace.

"I told you he was in here waiting for you Jo." Alex said with a grin, she and Courtney were standing there outside the open shower door as they watched JoAnn on her knees in front of me. I wasn't surprised to see them since they would occasionally come in to either observe or even sometimes assist as JoAnn took care of me.

"Are either of you going to help today?" JoAnn asked as she stopped long enough to turn to face them and ask the question.

"Not a chance." Courtney replied, I knew she would if she could but getting down onto her knees and back up in her condition would've been a major effort. JoAnn looked her over carefully, studying her large belly and then her breasts which had enlarged quite a bit as well and were now sagging onto that belly.

"What about you Alex?" JoAnn continued, she hadn't yet gone back to my cock and I was missing the feel of her lips and tongue.

"I think you're doing a good enough job yourself today Jo. Maybe next time." She said which allowed JoAnn to return to her task.

This was another of those times that I thought was so weird. I was standing here naked in the shower while another woman was sucking my cock and at the same time my sister and my girlfriend were watching and offering encouragement. JoAnn had not been disturbed to find that Alex was my sister and neither Alex nor Courtney seemed to have a problem with what JoAnn and I did on a regular basis. Yes, it was strange but a good strange.

"I think JoAnn's teasing him today, I don't think he's going to come very quickly." Alex said to Courtney.

"I don't know, I think he's getting pretty horny. He hasn't had my pussy for about a month now so he might be getting tired of my blow jobs." Courtney said with a smile, I saw her give Alex a gentle elbow to her side.

"Are you trying to say that your blow jobs aren't any good?" Alex joined in, she and Courtney were in one of their bust on each other sessions.

"He always comes when I suck him off, I don't think I've ever heard him complain." Courtney replied.

"Is this conversation going anywhere?" I wondered, I didn't think I would be able to form words for much longer. I could already feel the tightness in my balls and the increased warmth that was starting to travel into the base of my cock.

"What's it going to be Travis, you want quick or do you want her to make it last a little longer?" Alex answered, I think she and Courtney must have some bet going about how long it was going to take me to get there.

"Yeah Travis... You want it quick or you want me to take a little longer?" JoAnn got into the spirit as she stopped long enough to ask me the question.

I decided not to answer, instead I put my hands one on each side of JoAnn's head and started thrusting into her mouth. She wasn't the only one who could play this game, I started pounding into her just like I might Courtney's pussy if not for the baby that was filling her belly. JoAnn murmured something in surprise as I started thrusting harder and picking up the pace, but she wasn't so surprised that she couldn't match my pace and start sucking even harder.

"I think your brother made his decision Alex, I think he's ready now."

"Yeah, I think he is."

The two of them continued talking and encouraging me, but I really wasn't paying that much attention to them. JoAnn truly loved sucking cock and right now she was doing a marvelous job of sucking mine. I knew it wouldn't be long, the feel of her wet tongue and sensuous lips as they wrapped themselves around my shaft was bringing me to the edge and shortly beyond. Just as I was about to reach my limit I wondered if she might take my load in her mouth and swallow it. I knew she didn't like the taste but she had done so once before, saying it was her gift to me. Right now I knew she was experienced enough to realize I was just about there and still she had not pulled off. At the very last second she pushed herself away from me, I was still using my hands to force her face down onto my crotch. I hadn't thought about that, I really didn't want to force her to do something she might not want to. Just as she usually did, she directed my spurting cock first to her left tit and then to her right tit, coding the mammaries with my hot cream and allowing it to run down her chest. I was weak in the knees and slumped back against the wall, it would take me a moment to catch my breath. JoAnn was rubbing my contribution into her breasts and as she moved aside for a second, Alex suddenly took her place and cleaned the last few dribbles from the head of my cock.

"I know I said I didn't want to JoAnn, but I couldn't resist." She said by way of explanation as she got to her feet after taking a moment or two to suck the last of my semen out of me and clean off the head.

I reached over for JoAnn's hand and pulled her under the spray of the water with me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself tight against me. She kissed me sensually, our tongues exploring each other as my goo was rubbed from her chest onto my own. I looked at Courtney as we kissed, she was laughing softly but didn't seem to have any problem with this action. JoAnn and I had done this for several years now although JoAnn had avoided it the first few times either Alex or Courtney or both had found us in the shower together. Now though, she had returned to her old habits and we each enjoyed a close moment together. I guess that since they didn't mind watching her suck my cock they really couldn't have any problems with me kissing her. Soon we broke the kiss and I rubbed her breasts to make certain all of my hot cream had been rinsed off just as I always did.

I'll be back in a couple of days Travis, will I see you out here?"

She knew she would, I was usually out here whenever she arrived to service the pool.

"I don't know why you won't." I answered, wondering if Alex or Courtney would be here as well.

"That doesn't feel good..." Courtney suddenly said, grabbing her belly with both hands.

"What is it Cort?" Alex asked, worry in her voice.

"It might be indigestion, but I really don't think so." She said trying for humor.

"It's time isn't it?" I asked.

"What can I do?" JoAnn wanted to know, she was still standing here with the three of us.

"I don't think there's much you can right now, I think we need to get her to the hospital. You do whatever you have to, I'll let you know what happens." I said, giving her another quick kiss before Alex and I each took one of Courtney's arms and led her back toward the house.

"You have everything we're going to need?" Courtney asked me as we were walking toward the back door, she was never one to leave anything to chance.

"You've asked me that a dozen times over the past two weeks. I have everything and I'm all set to go. We'll get you inside and some clothes onto you, and then we're going for a ride." Alex added her own words.

Courtney's bag was sitting next to the door where it had been for the past two weeks. She need not worry, we had gone over the scenario many times and both of us were comfortable with what we had to do. Right now the only thing to do was to get in the car and drive. We took Alex's car, she was driving and I was sitting in the back seat with Courtney. I wasn't worried but Courtney was starting to look more uncomfortable as time passed.

"I think I'm starting to have contractions." She said after a few minutes.

"How close are they?" Alex asked from the front seat.

"Not very, I've only had two I think."

"You want me to drive faster?" Alex wanted to know.

"No, just drive carefully and follow the speed limit. If anything changes I'll let you know." Courtney reassured her.

Right now there wasn't a lot I could do, I was holding Courtney's hand and rubbing her belly with the other although I'm not sure if that helped or not. She looked at me and although I knew she had faced danger a number of times in the past including being shot at I thought I could see some trepidation in her eyes. Of course there was, this was childbirth and she had never experienced it before. We had talked to the doctors and watched all kinds of videos on the net but there's nothing like the real thing to bring it all home to you.

20 minutes later Alex pulled into the hospital parking lot, I'm not sure it was a true emergency but we went into that door. Alex was holding Courtney's one arm and I the other, her suitcase had been left in the trunk for now. I had called the hospital as we were driving over and they were waiting for us, a gurney ready to take her into the back. Alex and I took care of what we needed to at the desk and then were shown back to the examining room where Courtney was lying on the gurney and talking to a nurse. The nurse had examined her and determined she was starting to dilate but guessed it would be several more hours before she was sufficiently ready.

"I hope this goes quick, I don't want to be here all day." Courtney said as the nurse left and Alex and I directed our attention to her.

"Got a hot date somewhere else?" Alex said with a laugh.

"Yeah, my other boyfriend is in town today and I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks." Courtney answered her banter. Here we go again I thought, the two of them busting on each other at a time when I expected they should be serious. Maybe this is their way of relieving some of the stress.

"I want you guys in the delivery room with me, you both know that right?" Courtney said as she was holding my hand with her right and Alex's with her left.

"We know Courtney, we've gone over this before and you couldn't keep either one of us out." Alex confirmed.

Stay with her for now Travis, I'm going to call Liz and Ellen and let them know." Alex said as she let go Courtney's hand and moved to leave the examining room.

1...456789