Tree Change Pt. 03

Story Info
A weekend away opens new doors.
3.1k words
4.7
5.2k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers

tags. voyeurism. threesome. sex.

On the Friday afternoon I got off work early. I beat Alena home so I unplugged the phone and put it back in it's hiding spot. When my wife turned up we jumped in Zac's truck and scooted north. It was a beautiful spot. We went to the site the owner had picked out for us. Being early Friday afternoon we were alone when we set up. A short walk between two sand dunes had us on a two kilometres stretch of white sand. The water was still a trifle cool this early in the season but we had a paddle and walked the full length before heading back.

We could see the park was filling up when we got back to the camper. The funny thing was there was only one other trailer near ours. The lay out of the area was split. There was a large oval area with scattered trees between the reception area and a big amenities block. We were on the other side of the shower and toilet facilities in a smaller triangle pinched between the frontal dune and the road. The people next door to us were sitting out under an awning drinking glasses of wine. They were a middle aged couple. Quite friendly so we joined them when they offered us a drink. Jamie and Julia were from Newcastle. They both worked, had older teenage children who they'd left at home. We had been talking for over an hour when Zac and Johanna name's came up.

"That's Zac's camper and ute isn't it?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, we're their neighbours. They've gone up to Cairns in a big RV so Zac suggested we use it while they were away." I said.

"We got to know them because we're both regulars here," Julia chimed in. "Great people."

"Yes, we don't know them very well. We've only been in the house for a few months but they have been very welcoming."

"I bet they have been. You two are simply delicious."

Julia's statement seemed strange to me. She may have just mixed up her adjectives and meant we were good company. Just something about the way she said it made it seem like we were their next meal.

"We might get changed I think. Go and check out the pub across the road." I said pushing myself to my feet.

Alena took my hint on board. She quickly finished her drink then stood up next to me.

"Thanks for the drink."

"No problem," Julia said raising her glass. "We'll see you over there later. We're waiting for some friends to arrive."

We'd had a few drinks at the bar and ordered our dinner by the time Julia and Jamie and their friends arrived. The pub was quite busy with the Friday after work crowd. Julia spied us at a table straight away. She steered the group towards us.

"Wow it's busy tonight," Julia said when she got close enough. "Do you mind if we join you? There doesn't look to be any spare tables."

"Sure," Alena replied. "But you'll need a couple more chairs."

Jamie hunted around the tables near by. He managed to wrangle two spare chairs so they could all sit down. While he was doing that Julia introduced us to Pierre and Catherine. They were from Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley where Pierre was a wine maker. I guessed the new couple were a similar age to the others. Maybe a tad younger or perhaps they just look after themselves better. Pierre was tall and thin with a moustache and goatee. He had a slight French accent that got stronger as the evening went on. Reverting to his roots or putting it on, I couldn't tell. Catherine average height, average weight with short blonde hair. Average would sum her up well except for her piercing blue eyes and high cheek bones.

The conversation flowed around the table until our food arrived. The others had ordered straight away while Pierre got two bottles of wine but the waitress said it would be another ten minutes for them. Our new table mates insisted we start. While we were eating I noticed something as they talked mostly amongst themselves. Julia was sitting next to Pierre not her partner. Not that unusual I suppose as seating at dinner party's is often organised boy girl boy. However the way they were interacting with each other's partners wasn't usual dinner party stuff.

Pierre arm was mostly draped around the back of Julia chair. He would regularly lean in close to speak directly into her ear sometimes nuzzling her neck while he did. Jamie was on the other side of the table between Catherine and Alena. He was slightly twisted in his seat towards Catherine. His arm wasn't around the back of the chair, it was below the table. Possibly in his own lap but it's angle and the occasional snort from the woman beside him suggested it was more likely in Catherine's.

When their food arrived the shenanigans stopped. We had finished ours but we sat and continued talking. A DJ started playing tunes in a room next door so the crowd in the dining area thinned out. Once everyone was finished eating I caught Alena eye and nodded towards the exit. She subtly agreed so I got up to leave.

"We might head off I think."

"So soon? We haven't had a dance yet." Julia said.

"Maybe tomorrow." Alena said as she stood up as well. "We are going to walk to the headland tomorrow morning and watch the sun rise over the water. So we best get some sleep."

The other didn't try to hard to stop us. They got up from the table as well. We saw them moving towards the music as we left. As they walked away I saw Pierre's hand drifted down Julia back and start grabbing at her arse. Outside we joined a haphazard conga line of parents and children going back to the park.

The laughter and cries of little kids were left behind once we got past the amenities block. I could see Pierre and Catherine had parked their caravan on the other side of our camper so we were sandwiched in the middle. It seemed strange considering the was plenty of room elsewhere. Only two other patrons were in this section and they were parked next to each other in the far corner. After brushing our teeth we got our clothes off and got into bed.

"So are we really going to watch the sunrise?" I enquired while slipping my hand under her night shirt.

"I guess we have to now I've said it." Alena didn't do anything to stop me as I moved my hand higher so I could caress the curve of her right breast. "Did you see them carrying on at the dinner table?"

"They seemed close." I muttered more intent on working my way around to her nipple.

"Close!" Alena snorted. "Jamie was rubbing Catherine all over... down there."

"Do you think they might be like our neighbours?"

Alena didn't answer as my fingers had found a hard extended nipple. The way my wife edged closer. extended her leg over mine and opened her thighs, told me it was going to be a fun night. I was letting my hand drift down when she stopped me.

"Did you put that phone back in the trailer."

"Yes?" I answered to confirm I had and questioned why it was important.

"Maybe we could watch a bit... of them... if you wanted to... you seemed to like it."

My first instinct was to explore the reason why she had suggested watching. The last statement made me think it would be deflected back onto me so I didn't. I'd sat up and swung my legs off the edge of the bed when she spoke again.

"I suppose the batteries will be flat so don't bother."

"I'll just see." I replied hopping down before opening the zip in the canvas to let me get to the storage locker.

I retrieved it and turned it on knowing it would be near full charge. After punching in the pass code I tossed it to Alena as I climbed back onto the bed. My wife swiped across the screen so by the time I was back beside her under the covers the picture menu was up.

"There's some new ones." She said pointing at the top three. "They have last weeks date."

"Yeah. It connected to their cloud account through the house wifi when I put it back," I explained. "Must be from their trip."

"You didn't tell me that." Alena sounded a little put out.

"I thought you didn't want to see anymore."

My answer must have satisfied her. She selected the first new clip. The first thing that blasted from the speaker was music. When the camera came into focus you could see it was filmed in a nightclub or pub. The room was most dark except for flashing lights coming the the music source at one end. Then a light came on above or beside the camera. In front was three people dancing. Two men we didn't know and sandwiched between them Johanna.

The older guy in front was kissing her while she ground herself against one of his legs. The younger guy behind her was dry humping her arse and fondling her tits. Both the men had masks sort of like Zorro to hid their identities. A few people close by were standing watching instead of dancing. The younger guy lifted her top higher so her boobs actually popped out. A woman's voice could be heard above the music saying, she's such a slut. Then a bouncer appeared. He split them up and asked Johanna to cover up. He turned towards the camera warning whoever was holding it to stop filming. Zac's head appeared from the side and he calmed the guy saying they were leaving then the image went black.

"Looks like Johanna's enjoying herself," I commented.

Alena didn't reply. She pressed the second new clip. I recognised the inside of Zac's RV straight away. Just behind the drivers seat there was a lounge area with two benches on either side. Johanna was on one between the two guys from the club. The older guy was sitting at one end. Her head was bobbing in his lap. She was on her hands and knees and the younger guy was fucking her from behind.

"Wow she really gets into it." A female voice said from off screen.

The image changed as camera panned left. It settled on a young woman sitting beside the person filming. She had a mask on as well. From the shape of her face it looked like she might be Asian.

"Have you ever been with two guys?" Zac's voice, so he was the video man.

"No. We just do straight swaps." The girl said to the camera before she let out a little laugh and made a point of dropping her eyes. "This big boy is going to be more than enough for me."

The camera angle changed again until Zac's horse cock came into view. The woman's small hand moved up and down it's lubricated length. Someone speaking off camera meant the focus went back to the action happening on the other side of the RV.

The tryst had evolved. The young guy was sitting on the lounge with Johanna perched on his lap bouncing up and down on his average cock. The old fellow was standing to one side. His hand slapped and massaged Johanna arse while he muttered obscenities to her.

"Ride that cock slut... cum for us... cum for us and I'll fuck your arse..." The old guy turned towards the other two. "Throw me the lube honey."

Alena shifted beside me. Her hand came up and she turned the phone so she could see better. I glanced at her and saw a look of curiosity or maybe concern. We'd never tried anal. Anytime a stray finger or misplaced thrust went anywhere near her nether region she quickly made it clear that it was out of bounds.

Johanna cried out as she came, gradually slowed her movements then she stopped. The older guy took his opportunity to trickle the lube down between her arse cheeks. He pulled them wide open so the younger guys cock was clearly visible still planted deep inside Johanna's cunt. When he had the channel slick his fingers explored her vacant hole. A moan from Johanna suggested she was quite happy with his efforts.

The older guy stepped back. He turned side on as he applied some lube to his hard cock. He wasn't in Zac's league but it was still a formidable weapon. Once he was satisfied the lube was dropped onto the floor as he moved back towards Johanna. She was leisurely riding the younger guy again but the older man's hand on her hip stopped her movement. There was a short period of inaction as the three of them worked on the logistics of what was about to occur. The young guy slid further down on the lounge to allow Johanna to bend over more. While the old guy threaded his way through their lower limbs.

"Jesus," Alena muttered. "Are they both... at the same time..."

I didn't have to reply. Johanna's gasp and warning made what was happening clear.

"Ahhh, slow... Just go slow, till I'm opened up."

The threesome continued in a disjointed way as each participant made subtle adjustments to their positions. Then the older guys arse began moving more purposefully as he began working his dick in and out of Johanna's arse with long strokes. She started getting vocal just as she had when we watched them in the spa.

Alena hand was wrapped around my cock and she was stroking it in time with the movements we were watching. She stopped when the imaged changed again. We could now see the back of the masked girls head as it bobbed on Zac's lap. He pulled it up so she was looking at him. Her lipstick was now smeared around her mouth.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable." Zac suggested and she nodded enthusiastically before the little screen went black.

I moved to put the phone down hopeful we could move on to the next stage. Alena abruptly squeezed my dick letting me know that wasn't her plan.

"There's one more."

When I loaded the next one it was a dark screen with people talking. A man's voice first.

"I just want to make sure she's okay."

"Trust me she's having the time of her life." Johanna replied.

"But I've never heard her scream like that."

"Alright, we'll have a look but you can't interfere. Zac gets pissed when that happens."

An image appeared. It was the young guy who'd been fucking Johanna earlier. He was walking down the narrow corridor in the RV towards the main sleeping area in the back. When he got to the door Johanna's hand appeared from out of shot and gripped his shoulder. The muffled sounds of sexual activity were more clear on the soundtrack.

"We're just making sure she's alright. Don't freak out okay?" Johanna cautioned.

The guy nodded and slid the door back. Straight away the sounds became clearer. Flesh slapping against flesh. Guttural grunts from Zac and whimpering sighs from the woman. Then the light from the camera illuminated the scene. Zac was kneeling behind her. His hands held her hips as he slammed his cock in and out. The woman seemed out of it. Her upper body was flat on the bed. Her head turned to the side on a pillow. The mask gone as her sweaty hair bounced across her face with each of Zac's thrusts. Johanna moved past the stunned man to zoom in on the girls face.

"Are you okay Sal?"

One of the woman's eyes opened slightly as she nodded.

"He's a great fuck, isn't he?" Johanna pressed closer and the image tightened on her face.

"Incredible... so deep... cum so... lost count..." She struggle to get the words out as her body shook.

The camera panned up her body to where Zac held her hips. Each thrust sent a ripple through the petite girls ample arse. Then Zac grunted.

"Gonna cum."

He pushed in deep and held himself there while he groaned. After two more full thrusts he moved his hands down to the woman's shoulders hauling her body up and back to ensure he was fully immersed. When he was satisfied Zac released her so she fell forward. Shuffling back he hauled his cock out. There was a gasp of surprise from the other guy in the room.

"Where's the condom?" He demanded as Johanna switched to his angry stance. "What the fuck? This is supposed to be a safe event."

"They don't come in his size Alex." She explained with a laugh.

"I did try mate." Zac joined in.

He was now slumped down beside the comatose woman. She had rolled onto her back and Zac was tracing circles around her small breasts with his finger.

"Just a poor man's cock ring now." Zac continued.

He lifted up his shrunken penis so Johanna could focus on the remains of the contraceptive device.

"Why don't you get it off for me Jenny." Her small hand moved down but he stopped her. "No, with your mouth."

She looked up at her partner then back down at the fleshy log laying against her leg.

"Come on Jen. We should go." Alex said from out of shot.

The camera remained focused on Jenny. Zac was still playing with her tits. The tension rose until she began to move. Not off the bed but sliding down until her face was level with Zac's cock.

"For fucks sake Jen?" Alex complained.

"You can have her back in the morning." Zac said with the wide grin of a victor.

He rolled onto his back. His hand went behind Jenny's head as he encouraged her to keep sucking on his dick. She twisted up onto her knees again to get herself a better angle to attack. Johanna focused in on her pussy. It was still gaping a little with slow drips of cum escaping.

"I'm leaving." Alex announced dramatically but Jenny didn't respond to his ultimatum in any way.

"Make sure you shut the RV door properly on the way out." Johanna dismissed him.

The last image before the clip finished was of Zac's smiling face as Johanna got onto the bed and said.

"Move over, we are going to have to share."

"I wonder which one Johanna was talking to?" I asked as I twisted to put the phone down.

There was no reply. As I rolled back Alena clambered up on top of my body. Keeping a firm grip on my shaft she lined it up then lowered herself down.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers