Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least fate delivered your pathetic human self to my beautiful daughter's arms. Be honored with this privilege of serving her. We will buy you." She spoke to the boy and raised her hand when he tried to stammer a thanks, cutting him short.

"Very well, you may have him, daughter. As for me..." Cuuri started to walk ever so slowly, appraising the humans averting their eyes from her. One by one, she ran her hand across flat chests, toned bellies, and soft bodies, trying to get a decent feel of skin. Of course, such an attempt was being warily eyed by the slave trader, who herself kept an eye to prevent things from going far.

"Eeny...meeny...miny...moe..." The lustful, sharp-featured matron's spider-like hands pricked skins, poked noses, slapped balls and fondled erect penises, until, her wicked gaze, those sapphire almonds fell upon a barely adult, pale-skinned, raven-haired boy with blue eyes.

"You'll do... Goddess knows I could do with a softer boy-toy this decade for a change."

Her mother snapped her fingers, waving at the slave trader, who came running with a grin on her face:

"My lady, welcome! I see you have a good eye for surface imports! These men were procured as tributes, and are guaranteed to be docile and fertile..." The female dark elf's sales pitch was met with a snap of fingers, and the rattle of a fat purse.

"We'll take this one, and the black-haired boy for me." Cuuri pointed at the two men.

"Right away!" The slave trader pulled the boys from the chain suspension, clasping a leash on each collar and handing them to the Svartalf mother and daughter, counting her fortune at such a flash sale. The first slaves were always sold at a non-negotiable, high price. At the end of the day, the unsold humans would be auctioned at lower starting prices.

"Pleased to do business with you!"

Two innocent young human men, with nothing else to do, minds clouded by perfume, aphrodisiacs, and the sheer presence of monstrous women suddenly owning them as sex toys, followed their owners like sheep.

The young blond shuddered during the trip; for the elderly dark elf leaned casually, her soft lips brushing his ears.

"If you hurt my daughter's feelings, make her upset and regret buying your sorry butt..." The matron leaned closer, giving his earlobe a tingling lick.

"I will slice off your balls and make a lampshade out of your foreskin."

*-*-*-*

The massive dark-elven lady entered the slave trader's own office, surprised at the display. She was summoned for an unusual sale, the slave isolated in the trader's office.

"What's this?"

"If it isn't Chel'drai's lanista, Miraly! Welcome! I trust you read my letter?" The slave trader bowed before the sharply-dressed woman, a dark elf with hair dyed black. More muscular than an Amazoness, six feet tall, her beautiful face bearing features sharp as a man, the monster woman was in charge of training gladiatrixes for the entertainment of the population of Chel'drai, human slave women pitted against the young, hot-blooded dark elves, and sometimes each other, always naked.

The fights were not lethal, ample magic and clergy support made sure no one died. Yet...

The gladiatrixes had to be more or less willing. They earned well, earning freedom in a few years. For such high-end gladiatrix combat, the slaves had to be disciplined and willing, able to train and push through painful slashes, unashamed to be naked in public, forbidden to wear anything throughout their slavery, not even a loincloth. They had to have the courage not to flinch when weapons were pointed at their exposed bodies, aggressive yet obedient when their mistresses ordered anything of them like attack dogs.

The naked, muscular ginger redhead's feet and hands were cuffed to rings suspended from the floor, helpless like a slab of meat in suspension. She glared daggers at the women approaching her, muzzled like a dog, hogtied and suspended.

"I have... But this ginger beast, she seems very, very unruly." Miraly sneered. "I can appreciate beauty and physique..." She held her chin, appraising the ginger girl.

"Why haven't you tossed the girl to some surface quarry for mining? Beast looks like a few months of whipping could break her in, maybe a farmhand... I don't know. I need women with skill, but also a bit of obedience, this one looks like a rabid dog."

The slave trader interrupted with an index finger raised, her grin widening.

"We took her as tribute when she was a guard on the surface. She nearly killed a dozen of our kind and broke the nose of a sergeant. She is one hell of a fighter, though I was told to keep the muzzle on. Probably might want to bite her tongue off and kill herself. Maybe you can talk to her? Good investment, I'm telling you."

Miraly nodded. "Very well. Leave us alone for a while."

The slave trader nodded. "Thank the Goddess, I better tend to the sales."

With that, the mature dark elf left, her fluid robes appearing as if she was floating, high heels' clicking being the only indication she was walking.

Miraly and Huzzud were alone.

"I'm going to remove your muzzle. Do you promise you will not bite off your tongue, or do something stupid?" The muscular dark elven lanista spoke with unusual softness, slowly touching the girl's cheek, and surprising her with gentle caresses.

"We have magic to raise you back from death and heal your tongue, so...for both of our sakes...Will you be good? You will want to listen to what I have to say."

Sniffling, the redhead nodded. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Not even death was an escape from these vile Svartalvar...

Miraly unbuckled the muzzle and took it out of her mouth, the ginger girl coughing.

"Can you untie me as well? My arms...legs...it's humiliating..."

"Not yet," Miraly spoke flatly. "This position, the hogtie, should break you in. You are a slave, a property. It's your fate to be touched, used, and played with until we say otherwise."

Sniffling, Huzzud whimpered. "Please."

"Please, what?" Miraly raised her brows.

"Please... Mistress..." Came the grudging reply.

Satisfied, Miraly pulled a lever and relaxed the redhead's position into a sitting one.

"You learn fast. So, you fought off a dozen of our kind? Good with a sword?" The dark elf took a seat, observing the toned redhead, who nodded quietly hugging her breasts.

"I'll take you to be a gladiatrix. You will be trained in combat to entertain the crowds as you fight gracefully, against other slave women or dark elves. Unless you want to dig and mine for the rest of your youth with the dwarven slave women we have, I suggest you accept this fate and come with me."

The naked ginger girl pulled her chains feebly, thinking...

"So I just say yes and follow you?"

"I want total obedience, much like a soldier." Miraly's gaze bore into her. "You will act as well, acting angry and wild when ordered, to entertain people not with fighting, but with showmanship."

Huzzud thought. "So I beat up dark elves and get paid?"

Miraly reached forward to pull a nipple, making her squirm. "Don't step out of line. You will not be paid until I get back my investment plus interest. I always get my humans' value out of their bodies."

"Still...I beat them for money, yes?" Huzzud bit her lips as a nipple got pulled. "...Mistress?"

Miraly nodded dismissively.

"What's not to like?"

Miraly grinned "I thought as much." and took out a set of keys. "The Gladiatrix Training begins tomorrow. Let's get you a bite to eat and a good night's sleep." She unlocked the naked ginger and took her hand gently to lead her out. "You like boys or girls? We don't judge humans here: you can sleep with whomever you like, but you'll be under contraceptives until you are freed."

"Both." Huzzud blushed.

"Even better." The took a leash and clipped it on Huzzud's neck, signed the money order on the desk, stamping Huzzud's name and ledger spot as "SOLD"

*-*-*-*

Jan sighed, his erection becoming numb and painful. He was to be auctioned in front of a grinning throng of wicked dark elves; not one of them was going to be gentle on his poor, soft, flesh formed by easy living. His wrist cuffs were chained to the floor by a long cuff chain, feet shackled separately. The wooden floor felt warm, the warm underground air embracing his naked flesh like a blanket.

Fortunes turned in a day.

From wealthy heir to naked slave with nothing in his name in two days; deep inside the bowels of the earth, taken as a slave to these vile, lusty, perverted, dark elves!

Feet and arms chained, he was marched like an ox for a whole day, whip cracking at his back as he yelped and wept, thoroughly yoked and dominated, by monster women who looked painfully beautiful, playful, cruel yet fickle bordering on mental issues.

His stepmother had grinned and waved at him from a window, turning back to manage his- no, her rich house. That...bitch!

He could never forget that he had cummed as a bored dark elven slave driver had struck his balls with a riding crop. Ejaculating and shaking as he stumbled, the dark elves had almost rolled over from laughter, praising his virility and the "funny" incident he had. Some fun.

Then he was terrified as the whimpering young humans were separated like beasts, and the "best stock" was pushed into a cave entrance and marched again, until their feet hurt, into a stunningly beautiful underground metropolis with glowing plant life, exotic beauty and of course, more of these vile dark sluts.

Then they were handled like pet animals, pushed, pulled and prodded, cleaned and washed, and stretched on racks and chain suspension posts like slabs of meat, to be sold to dark elven ladies that needed playthings, concubines, and slave laborers.

And now, since he wasn't sold throughout the day, hungry and tired, Jan had to wait for another round of humiliation, where the slave trader would auction him off to whoever was willing to pay.

Inwardly, he was praying for a buyer, a nice monster lady who at least had some measure of compassion. Maybe one of those mysterious fox-women, he hoped.

"Stop sighing and smile." The young dark elf with the annoying voice, wearing a showman's shining black suit with a whip in one hand and a snazzy, gold-threaded, wide-brimmed hat on her beautiful head, urged him while poking his right buttcheek with the whip. The hot tattoo still itched on his ass, reminding him of his new status.

Slave.

He almost came, biting his lips when the dark-elven auctioneer giggled and pulled his cock forward and gave his thigh a kick from behind, pushing him onto a stage with dozens of dark-elven women staring at him.

"Smile!" The auctioneer whispered, grinning as she teased the poor human boy "Or you'll never have a good owner. I heard some very special noblewomen like eunuchs..."

That made him tense real quick with a sad smile plastered on his face, eyes almost begging for mercy as he stood naked on the auction platform.

"Very well, ladies!" The auctioneer grinned, waving at the crowd like a circus owner. "These nice humans are what's left of today's Tribute sale! For a good sum, you can have your very own human, to love, to poke, to play, and to put to work, of course!" The dark elf kept talking, her voice suddenly blasting into a shriek as she tried to reach the mumbling crowd, making Jan startle, and the crowd giggle.

"What can I get for this young man here? He is a tribute from the surface, "donated" by his stepmother..." The auctioneer grinned and winked, sheepishly curtsying and flexing her index and middle fingers of both hands as she said "Donate"

The crowd chuckled, though some older dark elven women made exclamations of pity. Jan could hear a "poor thing" coming from the murmur of the buyers.

"Tested on his own bed by our three valiant warriors one after another..."

The crowd burst into laughter. Jan wanted to die and disappear into the ground.

"Good with his tongue! No, ladies, our warriors confirmed it..." The auctioneer dark elf laughed and praised Jan's unfortunate first sexual experience. "A nice, good boy, even if a bit fluffy, who can give him a good home and a nice bed to empty his balls?!" The perverted crowd started to applaud at the auctioneer's foul description, raising hands.

"Two hundred!"
"Two hundred fifty!"

Humiliated, bound, on sale, and horny. Jan's mind was hazy: it was the most pleasurable moment of her life as if the bondage was pleasant. This was not proper. He tried to smile at the women, some of whom started to gaze at him with genuine interest. Maybe they would be kind?

Gods, they were all beautiful. Some looked like the elven versions of a beautiful widowed mother he knew on the surface. His dreams of a warm bed and some compassion were put on hold by a whistle(Gods, he hated the showmanship of the slave-trading elven whore!)

"Four hundred and ten, going once!" He gulped. Who was it? Who was it going to be?

"Going twice!"

Jan whimpered, praying to any god that would listen, please let it be a compassionate lady. Please let it be someone with compassion. I hate the whi-

"SOLD! To the lady in purple, please step forward and claim your slave!" The Auctioneer slammed her gavel.

Jan desperately tried to focus, drunk with pleasure. The holder of his life and neck...

...Was a curvy, almost middle-aged dark elven lady with a soft, gentle face, handing the auctioneer a purse and slowly turning to Jan.

Wordlessly, she took the ropes that kept his wrists bound, looped another length around it, tied the knot, and led him outside into the streets. Her other hand pulled a cloak, draping it around his terrified, exposed self.

"Hello, Jan."

"Y-you know my name?"

The dark elf smiled. Her face looked slightly aged, albeit without any ravages of age characteristic of humans. Had she been human, he would have guessed mid-40s. She was slightly overweight, though even fat looked good on these exotic monster women. Uncharacteristically for a dark elf, her hair was dyed black. She regarded his confused, pheromone-drunk gaze with a warm, loving smile.

"You were chased by a boar when you were young."

Jan's dazzled brain was putting the pieces together very slowly.

"I shot the beast, and carried you home when you cried yourself to sleep." The mysterious, motherly dark elf went on.

"Let me guess, then you were a shut-in and buried yourself in your books..." She spoke with a warm, loving voice, again. Then she leaned and kissed Jan's lips, her other hand giving his cock a caress and pushing Jan's face into her ample, soft breasts.

"And now you have grown, fallen into misfortune. I bought you, my young human concubine." Her words had a divine softness and low pitch as they eased Jan's worries.

"I am Eurus Harmonia. And I own you..." She leaned and kissed his nose, again, her gentle hands giving his penis a squeeze. The strange dark elven woman started chuckling; Jan could no longer hold it, and he started to collapse, shaking and falling in her arms. The warmth in her hands told as much that he had sprayed his cum in her hand and lap.

"We will live together, and you will serve me in bed, and in household." She pulled him to keep walking.

Jan felt relieved, both in body, and spirit.

"I will do my best mistress." He spoke in a shaky voice as chains rattled in his gait.

"And I am happy to hear that," Eurus replied without looking back. "Let's see how our bed life will be. You need to control yourself a bit more, mind you! There are so many great games of love to be discovered, and I want to enjoy many, many things with you for many years..."

She led him behind her, by a length of chain, to his new slave life.

Maybe it would not be so bad, Jan hoped.

*-*-*-*

Daily Duties of a Slave of a Dark Elven Household

Marie knew that by the time she was adopted, this would happen.

It was a wondrous city, beautiful, exotic, and deadly. Carved inside the purplish bedrock, the underground paradise of Cheldrai was like a black lotus. Poisonous, sweet, and beautiful. Everywhere naked slaves worked as dark elves lived lives of crowded, but luxurious superiority. Nude human women cleaned the streets, painted houses, trimmed strange, glowing flowers, and kept the city running, as dark elves focused on specialized jobs, and blew off steam at the arena or taverns, and occasionally had sexual orgies at the purple-pink painted temples.

She was now tattooed with silvery ink across her pubis and buttocks, with a simple, blocky script reading: "SLAVE" Standing with arms and legs stretched over a cross for hours, a dark-elven family of three eventually purchased her, and leashed her, taking her home.

They gave her no clothing when she was dragged naked on a leash to their home, commanding her to be nude at all times. The leather collar on her neck was loose. Other than that, the dark-elven lady and her daughters pretty much treated her as a normal maid, expecting her to clean the house, cook their meals and take care of the household.

Shopping naked in public was hard at first, but then she realized the dark elves pretty much ignored her as she carried goods in the nude, save for a backpack.

The day would start as usual:

Marie was to wake up one hour before her mistresses, her collar's runes buzzing to life. She would wake up, and prepare breakfast for four, yawning. Mushrooms, eggs, and a bit of bacon was the usual fare, the table set before she had half an hour of washing herself outside, under a shower open to the public view. The first few days were extremely unnerving, then she realized pretty much every human under the ground was a slave, going about their business naked. The other dark elves ignored her, and eventually, she began to be comfortable in the nude. Next week, she was even chatting with the patrolling dark elven guards as she washed, who politely asked her for her life story, and if she was being abused or mistreated.

She shook her head, earning a satisfied nod and a goodbye. Marie even had a regular, a young dark elven girl named Mi'chan whose shift ended just before Marie went back home to wait upon her owner, who slept upstairs, while her daughters stirred in their rooms.

"Breakfast's ready, mistress." Marie would prostrate before Tanit's bed, having made her small slave bedroll, washed, and cleaned. Her mistress, Tanit, the mother of two dark elves would wake up and leave for breakfast, leaving Marie to make the beds, clean the sheets and arrange the pillows before she would kneel next to the breakfast table, eating on the ground, though she was given a large plate to hold.

Marie knew what the position meant: subservience.

Occasionally the eldest, the mother would ruffle her hair for a job well done, saying nothing. The two dark-elven ladies would dress up without her help and leave the house for their jobs. It was left to Marie to clean the table, wash the dishes, do the laundry and shop for her owners' dinner, before her daily inspection by the house's eldest, the mother.

"Present." She would command her, and Marie obeyed: putting her hands behind her head and spreading her legs.

Her owner, Tanit, would then inspect her mouth, tongue, ears, armpits, pussy, and would command her to bend over and spread her asscheeks. She would then take a small ointment and razor to shave her human slave's armpits, crotch, and taint carefully. Marie knew the reason: humiliation and loss of body care to another would keep her broken in. Then Tanit would reattach chains to her ankles to hobble her to prevent running: not that she had anywhere to escape.

"Good. The list is on the counter."

"Yes, mistress." Marie would reply quietly, head bowed.

"Good girl. I'll be off." Tanit was satisfied. If she wasn't, she would be paddled on her buttocks.

1...456789