Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand on my penis, the other holding the phone, I swapped between the three pictures, stroking myself. I closed my eyes and remembered Claire's lips around the cucumber, watching it slowly disappear in her mouth.

Before I knew it, I came. A powerful rush of excitement that left the sink splattered with cum.

Then the fog lifted and I was left looking at myself in the mirror. I just jerked off to a picture of my sister. My cock twitched as if to chide me.

Why did I do that?

Guys are stupid, everyone knows that. It wasn't an excuse but at least it was an explanation. Once my body got going, it didn't matter what I was looking at. It was just a coincidence.

I turned on the faucet and let the cold water sluice away the evidence.

As long as nobody could read my thoughts, my secret would be safe.

* * * * *

My mind was still on the headache Jon had left behind. He got fired for sexually harassing our database admin today and the work he left behind wasn't any better than his behavior. No documentation and almost no comments. Terry presented it to me like it was almost a promotion, though without any additional pay, title, or responsibilities; just more work.

The sight of Alex and Claire giggling like little girls brought me out of my misery. Alex looked like she had just gotten off work. Claire was in her Stargirl jammies with a big mug of tea in front of her. There was also a little squeeze bottle on the table that she quickly snatched away and squirreled into her pockets before I saw what it was.

Alex's eyes lit up with excitement when she saw me. She jumped out of her seat and bounced toward me, greeting me with a brief kiss and a very surreptitious squeeze of my package. There was definitely something going on.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking at my sister whose lips were turning white from trying to suppress her laughter.

"Nothing!" Claire barked quickly.

"Oooh, I'll tell you," Alex said in her bawdy, teasing voice that meant she was being everything but honest.

"No!" Claire gasped, not recognizing it.

Alex moved to my side, stood up on her tippy toes, and cupped her hand to my ear. "She's going to blush so hard," she whispered.

"It's not!" Claire yelled.

Sure enough, my sister's face turned as red as a strawberry. Her mouth opened and closed several times. Tears welled up in her eyes. Whatever she thought Alex told me, it was incredibly embarrassing.

It was physically painful to see her in such distress.

"She didn't tell me anything, Claire. She just said she wanted to see you blush," I told her.

Claire's eyebrows shot up just as Alex lightly slapped my ass.

"Oh, you bitch!" Claire shouted. She picked up her big mug of tea and stomped out of the living room as fiercely as it was possible to be while holding a full cup, occasionally turning back to glower at Alex.

"Wow, she is so adorable," Alex grinned.

"Did you really have to do that?" I asked.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine."

"I dunno, I've been on the receiving end of that stink-eye on occasion."

"And yet here you are, best of buds. You think I crossed a line?"

"I don't know. What's this about?"

Alex started giggling again. "Not here," she said and pushed me toward the bedroom with both hands on my butt.

Once inside, Alex pulled my shirt out of my pants and ran her warm hands up my back. She came around the other side and we made out frantically. All the stress that built up over the day because of that idiot Jon melted away.

"I hope you're horny because I am," Alex breathed hotly.

"I am now," I grinned.

"Really? You were so concerned with your little sister just a second ago," Alex feigned.

"You want me to ask, don't you?"

Alex started giggling again, almost cackling with glee. She bit her lower lip and her eyes were round like the sun. She unbuckled my belt and reached inside to stroke my cock.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, what's so funny?"

In lieu of an answer, Alex let go of my cock. She grabbed my hand and guided it around to her ass. I gave it a squeeze. She pushed her jeans down and kicked them off, standing there in her usual green-and-white panties.

This time, I went for the kiss, rubbing her butt cheek and squeezing it again. Unexpectedly, my fingers bumped into something hard. That elicited another giggle from Alex.

Feeling around with my fingers, the hard thing turned out to be something lodged between her ass cheeks. It wasn't hard to guess what. The base of a butt plug. I pushed against it, rotating my fingers.

"Mmmm, you found it," Alex purred.

I stepped out of my shoes and took off my pants while Alex hurriedly unbuttoned my shirt. We kissed again and she pulled me toward the bed, falling down on her stomach and sticking up her butt.

A green hemisphere greeted me as I pulled down her panties. It sparkled, reflecting the light. I grabbed it and tugged at it gently, though it was seated firmly. Alex wiggled her butt, which didn't help.

I stepped closer and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, but the moment I started to push in, Alex fell forward and snapped shut her legs. She flipped around.

"Nuh-uh, it's not going to be that easy, mister. It's ass or nothing," she said. "There's a bottle of lube in the—oh shoot!"

"What?"

Alex jumped up and pulled up her panties. "Wait right here," she said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"What?" I repeated.

It was too late. She was already out the door and I stood there, looking like an idiot. I heard a knock from the living room and Claire's door open. A few hushed words.

Less than thirty seconds later, Alex burst back into the room, holding the very same bottle that Claire had so quickly snatched off the kitchen table when I entered.

It was a bottle of lube. Questions poured into my head but my cock was still hard and Alex took off her shirt and the remainder of her clothes. She tossed the bottle on the covers and went down on all fours on the bed.

If the view of her gorgeous pussy hadn't been so distracting, I would have asked more questions, but things like that seemed unimportant at the time. I went back to the sparkly crystal covering her sphincter.

This time, I didn't let go of it when I met resistance. I trusted Alex to say something if it caused her pain and kept tugging. All of a sudden it came free and it wasn't what I had expected.

"Oooh," Alex moaned.

I held in my hand a three-inch-long, green alien-looking dildo. It was made of several silicone beads stacked on top of each other, each growing smaller. Each sphere was covered with little nubs. On top of that, it was covered in a sheen of mucus-like substance. The thought of that being shoved up my ass made me queasy.

"Zack, please fuck my ass," Alex pleaded.

I set the slimy dick on the night table and grabbed the bottle of lube. A hearty squeeze later, my cock was ready to go.

It wasn't the first time we've had anal sex, far from it. Alex's sphincter barely offered up any resistance to me sliding in, even though my dick was definitely bigger than the toy had been. As soon as I was inside, Alex contracted her muscles and it was far tighter than her pussy could ever be.

I pushed forward and pinned Alex down on the bed. I leaned closer, propping myself up on the knees and letting the rest of my body rest against her back. It was a position that we both enjoyed very much and made us feel connected very closely.

I brushed away her hair and nuzzled her neck, rocking my hips to shove my cock deeper into her ass. Alex let out an unabashed moan of satisfaction.

"Claire has one, too," Alex said quietly.

"What?" I asked, confused, stopping when I heard my sister's name.

Alex had other ideas, however. She dug her hands into the bed and pushed backward, thrusting herself on my cock while I just knelt there on all fours.

"A buttplug. I bought two, one for her and one for me."

The words registered but didn't make any sense. Alex had given Claire a buttplug?

"Why?" I asked, wondering if I heard right.

"She wanted to know what anal felt like," Alex explained, though it didn't really help.

Meanwhile, Alex picked up her pace, ramming herself on my cock faster and faster. Her breathing became heavy.

It must have been more teasing, there was no she'd given Claire a buttplug. That was too weird. I looked at the nightstand and tried picturing Claire holding that slimy thing between thumb and forefinger, trying to figure out what exactly it was. It was ridiculous.

"That's why she was so flustered earlier," Alex continued. "We just managed to get it inside of her ass ten minutes before you showed up."

A funny feeling emanated from my stomach and I felt lightheaded all of sudden. Claire had that slimy, alien-looking penis thing in her ass? My little sister was many things but kinky wasn't one of them. She wouldn't be sitting in the kitchen drinking tea with a buttplug in her. That wasn't Claire.

Hang on, what did Alex say?

"We?" I croaked.

"She said... it wouldn't fit..." Alex panted, "so I had to... show her how..."

An image flashed in front of my eyes. The two of them in the bathroom, with Claire bent over just like in that maid picture and Alex holding up the lube covered contraption. My sister, naked, reached behind and spread her ass cheeks wide so Alex could insert the alien-cock.

"Claire has... such a cute... butthole," Alex groaned between ragged breaths.

The dizziness intensified until suddenly it turned into an orgasm. Alex pushed deep down on my cock and stayed that way, wagging her ass and accepting the load of cum being blasted inside her. I felt disgusted and aroused at the same time. Like we had just done something far naughtier than we had ever done before. Like we had just broken a law and now the cops were going to come after us.

Except the only thing that happened was we had been talking about Claire. Well, Claire's ass specifically. Shoving a dildo inside my sister's ass. A shudder raced down my spine.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, who had slipped off my dick without me even realizing.

She laid on her back, our faces mere inches apart, looking up at me with curiosity. I broke contact and dropped away to the side.

"Can we not talk about Claire while having sex?" I asked, feeling guilty about climaxing.

"Sorry, I thought the two of you were really close," Alex said.

"Not that close, Lexie."

"I'll try to remember that."

"Did you really help her... with that?" I asked.

"I thought you didn't want to know," Alex answered coyly.

"Fine. Forget I asked," I said and propped myself up.

Alex put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me back down. She kissed me — or at least tried to. I wasn't very receptive. That didn't seem to deter her entirely, though. While pushing me on my back, she grabbed her discarded shirt from the floor and wrapped it around my cock, quickly toweling it clean of lube. I was extremely proud of myself for not getting hard during that.

"It's not like I fingered her ass or anything," Alex blurted out.

To my utter dismay, that mental image elicited an animalistic response in my body that I couldn't suppress. My soldier saluted the ceiling. Alex looked at it like it was a Christmas present. She looked at me and I could practically read the thought whirring through her brain. She looked back at my cock and then back at me.

Finally, she climbed on top of me and guided my hard cock inside her vagina. She was so wet and open that she slipped right down to the hilt the first go. Why did her pussy have to feel so good? Why did she have to keep talking about Claire? Did she really figure out that I got hard at the image of her fingerbanging my little sister's brown bud?

Alex leaned down and kissed me. That time I reciprocated, hoping that I could make her forget everything with a passionate kiss. She was the only woman I loved and the only woman I wanted to be with. I put all of that energy into the kiss while Alex ground her hips slowly and sensuously. Then Alex broke the kiss and looked me right in the eyes.

"I let her play with it on her own but she admitted that she couldn't fit it in," she spoke in a soft murmur. "So I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom with me. I asked her if she wanted to watch me insert mine and she was so embarrassed but she nodded. I watched her in the mirror the entire time, she couldn't take her eyes off of my ass."

Something strange was going on. Was Alex testing me? Was she teasing me? She gazed into my eyes as if she were looking for something.

"I had one leg up on the countertop so she could see what I was doing. At first, I just used my middle finger to play with my sphincter a bit, the way you used to open me up the first time. Then I told her to do the same but she was too shy to take off her pants. So she just stood there with a hand down the back of her pajamas, trying to shove her finger up her own ass."

I knew it was wrong but I could picture the scene perfectly in my head. The combination of her words and her rhythmic grinding was like a spell, enchanting me.

"She was so happy when she managed to get a fingertip inside, she grinned from ear to ear. Then she watched me slide the plug inside me like she was a scientist who just discovered an entirely new form of life," Alex said and let out a satisfied laugh. "I was so wet, I had juices running down my thigh."

It wasn't hard to imagine, considering the mess going on between her legs at the same moment. Wet schlicking noises were audible from her pussy. I reached up and squeezed her breasts. A happy gurgle emanated from her.

"I told her she'd never be able to fit it in while standing upright, so I took her to this very bed. She laid right here, face buried in the mattress with her ass up in the air. She only pulled her pajamas down enough to reach her butthole and oh my what a pretty thing it is. We used up half of the bottle but it still wouldn't go in. That's when she relented and let me do it."

At that point, I was pretty sure that she was embellishing the story quite a bit. I didn't buy for a second that Claire would have agreed to lie on this very bed and let my girlfriend do anything to her ass. It was too far-fetched.

And yet the question proposed itself — why would Alex tell me that story?

"The trick is to just keep pushing," Alex purred. "It wasn't even that difficult. Her ass gobbled it up like it was starving. Your sister squealed so hard I'm pretty sure everyone in the building heard it. She was so happy when it was in, though. She walked around the apartment, telling me how she felt it with every single step. She started dancing and all of a sudden she froze up and grabbed the back of the couch for support. She tried to pretend like she didn't just cum but she was shaking like a leaf, all hunched over."

The dirtier the story got, the more intense Alex rode me. Sweat beaded on her forehead.

"She was really embarrassed after that, so I sat her down and made her some tea. I asked her how it felt and she said it was wonderful, better than expected. She wanted to know if... hngh," Alex groaned, "she wanted to know if her big brother and me ever had... oh god, ever had anal."

Her breathing was labored and I knew she wasn't that far off from a climax. Neither was I.

"So I... told her we did. Oh yeah, I told her what a... nice, big cock her... brother has, mmm, oh god. How you fuck... oh god, fuck me just like that. Yes, yes, just like she was... in this bed... ohh, god, ohhhhhh."

Both of us came and, at last, broke eye contact. I felt my girlfriend's shuddering orgasm. She gripped my biceps hard, squeezing tightly. The walls of her pussy contracted, milking the cum from my cock.

When it was over, both of us were breathing hard. I realized just how sticky and sweaty I was and looking at her, she was no different. She opened her eyes and grinned at me, planting a quick peck on my cheeks.

"Don't tell her I said any of this, she'd kill me," Alex said and climbed off of me.

"She'd kill me first," I replied.

Alex grabbed her bathrobe, threw it around herself, and left the room. I, on the other hand, couldn't have moved a single muscle if I tried. Coming that quickly in a row must have taken a lot of energy out of it. And coming in the way I had...

It was confusing. It wasn't the first time Alex seemed to want to break boundaries between me and my sister. Like that maid picture. It hadn't been an accident. And the buttplug fantasy clearly hadn't been an accident.

The shower turned on and I listened to the splashing of water.

Did Alex want me to fuck my sister? Surely not. Was it some sort of game to her? Was she jealous of my sister living here?

I didn't have any good answers.

* * * * *

All week had been weird and I wasn't sure if it really was weird or if the weirdness was just in my head. Claire still woke up around the same time as me and still joined me for breakfast but instead of it being comfortable, it was awkward.

It was hard to look at her without seeing the mental image of her bent over the countertop with my girlfriend shoving an alien-dick up her ass. Did she still have the thing inside of her? Was it even a true story in the first place?

There was no way I could ask.

Even Claire noticed something was up. She asked if everything was alright and if her living there was a problem. I assured her it was not and blamed it on stress at work, which was actually a thing

I couldn't tell her that sometimes I had to slow down eating because I needed to buy time for my erection to go away after imagining she'd suddenly stand up, pull down her pants and ask me what I thought of her buttplug. Or after noticing how her breasts had gotten much larger than they used to be when we were kids. They were around the same size as Alex's, maybe a little bigger if she didn't slouch over so much.

I was almost glad that work didn't give me a lot of time to think about anything else. It might have driven me crazy otherwise.

The worst part was Alex — the fact that she acted like everything was normal. The buttplug had disappeared somewhere in her drawers, never to be seen again. She was happy to see me after work and, allowing for Claire, was just as touchy-feely as I've always known her.

Even the sex was great. I exhausted myself putting in extra effort, wondering if showing her even more affection would "solve" her envy of my sister. If that was the problem. I still had no idea and I couldn't seem to find the courage to actually ask her.

Sometimes I felt like the entire thing had been a dream. A sick fantasy of my subconscious that I only imagined and Alex had never actually said anything. If I ever broached the subject with my girlfriend, she might find out something she didn't know before.

So I never said anything.

On Wednesday, after a pizza dinner, Alex hinted strongly that she wanted to continue in the bedroom. After a week of pushing my body to its limits, I wasn't in the mood for our usual, but the idea of cuddling up with her, naked, just enjoying each others' bodies sounded great.

I dropped on the bed like a sack of flour stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. "You okay with taking it easy today, I think all my muscles are sore."

"So it's not just me," Alex laughed. "Sure, that sounds lovely. Close your eyes."

I did as she asked, laying down on my back. The closet door opened and I heard the rustle of clothes. Did she buy a sexy outfit she wanted to show off? I wish I had the physical strength to appreciate it.

"Okay, open your eyes," she said.

Alex stood in front of me. In pajamas. Stargirl pajamas. They were almost identical to Claire's favorite pair. No, they were identical. The colors were slightly faded and there was a hole at the left knee.

123456...9