Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was a sexy goddess, blessed by mother nature with a perfect body. Not a strand of hair out of place. Her shaved pussy glistened with wetness. Her thighs were a mess of cum. Her breasts bounced with every step. Her smile radiated warmth.

Alex opened the door further but did not enter. Looking at Claire herself standing there, wearing a shirt but no bottoms seemed to amuse her.

"What did you think?" she asked breathlessly.

"It was amazing," Claire replied truthfully.

"So, you want to fuck him?" Alex asked bluntly. "He'll be ready again in a minute."

A feeling of pins and needles swept over Claire's body. Excitement but also terror. She didn't think that Alex was wrong. It would be possible. It was an opportunity. One that she definitely wanted but... not yet.

"I'm scared," she admitted.

"It's okay, cutie pie," Alex said and leaned in to plant a kiss on Claire's nose. "There'll be more opportunities, I'm sure of it."

Claire nodded, swallowing a lump in her throat.

When the woman had left, closing the door behind herself, Claire took a deep breath. She leaned against the wall in exhaustion.

How the hell had it come to this? It seemed insane.

* * * * *

Pushing the shopping cart had been Claire's favorite thing about grocery shopping since she was tall enough to reach the handles. It had a calming effect on her when around too many people. Especially now, walking next to Alex.

The woman was breathtakingly pretty. Just being next to her made her feel invisible and insignificant. An ugly sticky next to the living embodiment of sex. Her hips swung with every step, oozing her female virtues.

On top of that, Zack's girlfriend was really nice.

"I like your necklace," Alex said, nodding at the little gold chain.

"What? Oh, thank you," Claire spluttered.

It had been an eighteenth birthday gift from Zack. Nothing fancy, just a simple gold chain without any ornaments. It was one of the very few pieces of jewelry she owned. The other was a ring that belonged to their grandmother, now passed down to her. She was afraid to wear it in case she'd lose it.

"It looks good on you."

"Thanks," Claire said, feeling guilty about not being nice in return. "I like your, um..."

She gave Alex a once-over but realized she wasn't wearing any jewelry. Just a jacket, jeans, and shoes. None of them looked particularly ornamental, just every-day clothes you wear to the grocery store.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

Alex laughed, though not at her. "It's okay. Zack told me you were shy. Don't worry, just be yourself."

"I'm not shy," Claire blurted out. "I'm just not good at people."

"Got it," Alex said solemnly. "We don't have to rush things, we can just get to know each other slowly. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," Claire nodded.

"Great. But for you to live long enough, you do need to buy some food."

The grocery cart was already packed full with Alex's things. A colorful assortment of vegetables and fruits, rice, bread, cheese, milk, and other items that Claire knew existed but never tried.

"I'm just waiting until we get to the frozen food aisle."

"You can buy other stuff, too. If you're worried about money, Zack gave me a bunch of money to pay for your things."

"I like frozen food," Claire insisted.

"Alright," Alex said, smirking. "Lead the way to paradise."

* * * * *

On the way to the bathroom, Claire spotted Alex sitting on her laptop at the dining table. She looked like she was concentrating hard on something, looking at a flower on her screen. Curiosity got the better of Claire and she walked a bit closer to see the image better.

"Hey Claire," Alex said, turning around.

Shit, she noticed!

"I wasn't trying to spy," Claire blurted out.

"No worries, come here and take a look," Alex said, pulling out a chair.

Reluctantly, Claire took a seat. Next to the laptop was a 24-inch drawing tablet. The stylus was in Alex's hand. From what Zack had told her, Alex was some sort of graphic designer, though she didn't know much more than that.

"Does this flower look like anything to you?" Alex asked.

"I dunno. A tulip? It looks nice."

"Nothing... familiar about the shape?" Alex probed.

Claire took a closer look. Red petals on top of a green stem with a white background. She didn't know what to look for. The only familiar shape was a flower.

"Nope," Claire said again.

"You sure it doesn't look... O'Keeffian to you?"

"What's that?"

"You know, Georgia O'Keeffe?"

Claire shook her head. "Who's that?"

"Oh boy," Alex said and grinned.

She opened a web browser and did an image search for O'Keeffe and flowers. The images loaded and Claire's heart skipped a beat. The entire screen was filled with pictures of... vaginas. Flower vaginas.

Alex burst out in laughter. "You should see the look on your face right now."

For some reason, even though she knew that she was the butt of a joke she didn't fully get, she didn't get the sense that Alex was laughing at her. Nevertheless, she collected herself and wiped whatever look she had away.

"They look like v—um, things," she said.

"Come on, you can say it. Vaginas. O'Keeffe is famous for it."

"I can say but I don't want to," Claire said stubbornly.

Alex rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I was designing this card"—she tabbed back to the initial screen—"for a spring birthday invitation, and I think it looks very O'Keeffian."

Claire took another look. "I don't see it."

"What about this?"

Alex created a new layer and started to draw pink lines over the flower. After a few strokes, it took the shape of a woman's behind. Her legs were crossed and her big bubble butt formed the top of the petals. She even went as far as drawing a dot for a butthole and scribbles for pubic hair.

"See? She even has a pussy."

"Only because you drew one on there."

Alex hid the layer again. "You sure you don't see it?"

"Not really."

"Maybe I just want to see it because I'm so damn horny," Alex grumbled.

Heat rose to Claire's face and she knew that she was blushing. Everyone always knew whenever she got embarrassed because her face went all red. It was infuriating sometimes.

"Sorry, too much info?" Alex asked.

Claire nodded.

"You don't talk about that kind of stuff with your girlfriends?"

"I don't really have a lot of friends," Claire admitted.

"Well, now you have one more," Alex said, putting an arm around Claire and giving a squeeze.

Tears welled up in Claire's eyes and she willed herself not to cry. She had only lived there for a week but already Alex was one of her favorite people in the world.

"Thank you," Claire burst out and threw both her arms around Alex in a hug that could have lasted for all eternity.

"Okay," Alex said out loud after the hug was over. She pushed back her chair and stood up. "I don't think I can keep working like this, so I'm gonna go masturbate."

It took a few moments for Claire to process what the words meant. By the time she was sure that she heard what Alex had said, the woman already disappeared in her bedroom.

Quietly, Claire walked on tiptoes to Zack's bedroom door. She didn't know why but the idea of Alex masturbating was utterly fascinating. She held her breath and listened intently with her ear close to the door.

There was a very faint buzzing emanating from inside. A tingling sensation between her own legs distracted her. Her hand moved on its own, rubbing her crotch through the pants. When she realized what she was doing, she straightened up and fled to the bathroom.

Fortunately, nobody was around to see her blush.

* * * * *

"Oh, fu......." Alex groaned.

Claire looked up from her screen. The two of them were sitting at the dining table, each on their own laptop. It was something that had only recently started. Claire tried her best to avoid getting in the way of her brother and his girlfriend, spending most time either inside her room or outside pretending like she actually had a job interview to go to.

Then Alex had intercepted her on the way to the bathroom and told her the kitchen was a much nicer place to work. There was a can of tea and snacks laid out. At first, Claire was too overwhelmed by the idea but she couldn't come up with any logical reasons for not doing it.

It turned out to be quite fun. Alex would frequently read out funny things she read or show her cute animal pictures. In turn, Claire assisted her in a number of little annoyances that had piled up over the years that didn't really need fixing but nevertheless improved the experience she had with her painting program. She wrote a small utility app that automatically made backups of whatever Alex was working on every five minutes, among other things.

"What?" Claire asked.

"I just got a request for a new job. This guy wants, hold on—ah, he wants me to design a tattoo that's, and I quote, a super hot nude babe riding a tongue like a motorcycle."

"Ew," Claire reacted.

"He's paying two-hundred bucks."

"Wow, really?"

"Should I do it?"

"I dunno."

"I'm gonna do it," Alex said, grinning.

"Is it normal to get requests like that?"

"Depends. Some months I only get one or two."

Claire giggled. "Does Zack know you draw porn?"

"Of course he does. He's even stood in as a model."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?"

"You want to see?"

"No!" Claire shouted.

Alex laughed. "The hardest part is usually just finding the right image to draw. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about this one."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I have a super hot babe right in front of me," Alex said matter of factly.

Claire's eyes went wide in surprise. Her? A super hot babe? Alex was just being nice.

"I'm not a babe," she said quickly.

"Nonsense, you are very pretty," Alex insisted.

"I'm not."

"You will not trash talk one of my friends in my presence, do you hear me?" Alex said sternly.

Claire opened her mouth to protest but she wasn't sure how to respond to that. Being Alex's friend was an honor, she wasn't about to jeopardize it, even if she was sure that Alex wasn't quite as serious as she made it out.

"Okay," Claire said and nodded.

"Repeat after me, I am a super hot babe."

"I am a-super-hot-babe," Claire mumbled quickly. The words tasted strange in her mouth.

"It's a start," Alex said. "Now, do you want to model for me or not?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"... yes," Alex said after a moment.

"Fine," Claire said, wondering what she was signing up for.

Alex stood up and grabbed Claire by the wrist. She pulled her over to the back of the couch and pushed her to sit on the backrest. She grabbed Claire's right foot and hoisted it over the cushion.

"Okay, now imagine you are sitting on a giant tongue," Alex instructed.

Claire pulled a face of disgust, causing Alex to laugh. It was impossible to keep it up after that and she started laughing too.

"You're wearing a bra, right?" Alex asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, why?"

"Take it off," Alex requested, intensely studying Claire.

"Why?" Claire demanded.

"Because you have big, natural boobs and you always wear bras that are too small, like you're trying to hide them. I need some big breast energy for this to work."

If it had been anyone else asking, Claire would have refused. But being around Alex made her more comfortable and confident — within reason. She pulled her arms into her shirt and unclasped the bra in the back. She shrugged out of the straps and pushed her arms out the holes again. She pulled the bra out underneath and laid it on the couch.

"Mmm, that's much better. Okay, now put your hands right here," Alex said, patting the couch's back between Claire's legs.

"Both?" Claire asked.

"Yes. Keep them straight, like you're pushing yourself up."

It was an uncomfortable and unnatural position for her that made her breasts push out too far.

"No, no, you're slouching," Alex said in exasperation.

Suddenly Alex's hand was on the small of Claire's back. She brushed up the shirt and laid her hand flat on Claire's spinal column. Claire hadn't been ready for that touch and jumped in surprise.

"Lean back into my hand," Alex said.

The presence of the hand on her body was overwhelming. She leaned back until her back was straight. Alex slid her hand further up, her fingers using Claire's spinal column as a guide. Bump-bump-bump.

Claire's pulse quickened. The fingers were so soft on her skin. Without saying a word, Alex seemed to take control of her body. When she wanted Claire to move forward, she pressed lightly. When she wanted Claire to move backward, she pulled back her hand until Claire readjusted to touch it again.

"Almost there," Alex said, moving her hand down Claire's back again until she reached the halfway point. She held it there.

With her other hand, Alex reached between Claire's forearm and ribcage, cupping the underside of Claire's breast. She pushed it upward, though it fell back down. She reached deeper, cupping the other one. Her face was so close to Claire's that she felt her breath tickle her skin.

"Squeeze your arms together to hold them in place."

The warm breath from Alex's mouth brushed over Claire's lips. Goosebumps rose all over her arms. Once more, Alex pressed up against Claire's breasts until they were partially supported by her arms.

And then she took a step back. Both the hand at her back and at her breasts were gone. Claire suddenly felt empty and alone.

"Damn, that's sexy," Alex said. "Now look right at me. Okay, that's good. Now pout. Show me those luscious lips. Pull up your legs like you're clinging to a horse. Yes, that's good. Just one last thing." Alex brushed Claire's hair out of her face and tucked it behind the ear.

Claire had completely forgotten why she was even doing any of this in the first place. The back of the couch pressed in just the right spot to make all of this even more embarrassing. She tried to surreptitiously readjust but the movement only intensified her emotions.

"Hold it like that," Alex said, rushing back to the dining table.

Moving her laptop to the next seat, she grabbed her stylus and quickly started scribbling away. Claire wished she could see what was going on but the laptop was pointed right at her. She couldn't see it but she knew that her nipples were hard. They had to be poking through the front of the shirt.

"Don't move!" Alex shouted.

The torture lasted for what felt like days. At last, Alex set down the stylus, looked up, and announced she was done. Claire immediately let herself fall to the other side of the couch and out of Alex's view. She reached into her pants and was annoyed to find a wet spot there. She took a brief moment to readjust both her underwear and her pants to stop them from pressing up on any parts of her sensitive areas.

"Take a look," Alex said after Claire reappeared at the table.

The drawing was of a completely different person, it felt like. It wasn't a finished painting, just a rough sketch of a naked woman, straddling an oval shape. The woman on the screen wasn't wearing any clothes and Alex had drawn nipples on her. The sexy, sultry look on the face also definitely wasn't Claire.

"If you wanted to draw someone else, why did you have me go through all that trouble?" Claire asked angrily.

"Someone else?" Alex asked with a raised eyebrow.

She clicked a button and a picture of Claire, posing on the couch appeared on the screen. Claire gasped. Alex moved the image to another layer and positioned it underneath the sketch. It was an almost identical match. Each line of the sketch was very close to where it should have been. In the picture, Claire's breasts appeared to be much larger than she thought they were. The nipples, however, were undeniably hers.

"You took a picture?" Claire yelled.

"I need a reference for when I draw the details," Alex said, "and you looked damn incredible, I just had to take a photo."

Claire harrumphed loudly. She stomped to the couch again to pick up her bra, then stomped even louder into her room. She slammed the door shut.

Once inside, all the anger left her. She had never, ever thought of herself as a sexy person. Nobody had ever called her sexy, either. Except for Alex. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

She threw herself on the bed and slipped a hand down her pants. Remembering the way Alex's hand felt on her back and breasts, she began to play with herself. In her mind, Alex hadn't stopped just shy of her face. She leaned in and their lips met.

* * * * *

Zack, Claire decided, was the luckiest guy in the world. She used to think that she was happy until she saw what was missing. It was hard to overlook the way the two of them interacted, especially since she had front row tickets.

She always assumed that her older brother was as dorky and shy as she was but around Alex, he was like a different person. He was in love with her, Claire was sure of that. The way he looked at her and touched her. Alex loved him back just as much.

Maybe one day, she'd find a guy that she could be that happy with, she thought glumly.

"What about this?" Alex asked, holding up a pair of pink, glossy panties.

"God no," Claire groaned.

The plan originally had been to get a pedicure and Claire was pretty excited about that but when they arrived at the mall, the lady that Alex picked was sick. The other woman that Alex asked for wasn't in yet, so Alex pushed back the schedule.

To spend the time, Alex dragged her to the closest clothing boutique. If Claire had known that she'd be going clothes shopping, she'd have stayed in bed. Yet Alex insisted that she was tired of Claire's "gloomy" wardrobe and she needed something fun to wear.

"This?" Alex asked, holding up what amounted to little more than string.

"That looks like someone cut out the part you're supposed to wear."

Alex laughed. "Okay, what about this?" she asked, holding up rainbow-striped panties.

"I thought we were going to buy something that you can actually see."

"Nobody's stopping you from walking around in panties," Alex fired back.

"I'm sure Zack would."

Alex just shrugged, which was a response that Claire couldn't interpret. Maybe it was because Alex was an only child.

"How about this?" Claire asked, holding up a black t-shirt with an eagle whose wings were outstretched.

"Not nearly girly enough. Ooooooh," Alex squealed ominously.

Moments later, Alex held up a small black and white outfit. It took a few moments for Claire to recognize it as a maid outfit. She pulled a face.

"I'm not wearing that."

"But maybe I will," Alex said and ran off to the changing rooms, giggling.

After overcoming the initial shock of surprise, Claire wished that Alex had invited her along to see. She felt like she was missing out. She continued browsing the racks of clothing, keeping an eye on the dressing room area for any sign.

After three minutes of nothing, she finally came across a t-shirt that she should Alex would enjoy. It was a rich purple color with yellow flowers printed all around. They didn't look like vaginas but it was sufficiently girly and it was in her size. She grabbed it and headed for an empty changing room.

"Claire, you there?" Alex's voice asked from outside.

Claire stuck a hand through the curtain and moments later, Alex slipped inside. She presented the t-shirt she had picked out.

"Not bad. Go on, put it on."

After a moment, it became obvious that Alex would not leave the changing room. Fortunately, Claire wore a bra. She took off her jacket and pulled off her shirt, slipping into the purple one. It was a size too small.

"Perfect," Alex said.

"It's too small."

"Nonsense, your other shirts are too big."

The fabric clung to her body like a second skin. It didn't hurt or pinch but it was definitely tighter than she was used to.

1...34567...9