Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" Alex asked and twirled around.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You don't think I'm sexy?" she pouted and showed me her ass.

It was bigger than Claire's and she really filled out the pants.

"Not while you're wearing Claire's pajamas."

"They're not Claire's pajamas, they're my pajamas," she cooed, kneeling on the bed and crawling over to me.

"I'm sure you just found them in your closet coincidentally."

"You didn't know I'm a big fan of Moongirl?" she asked and went for a kiss.

"Don't you mean Stargirl?" I countered, evading the kiss.

"Yes, Stargirl. My favorite," she purred, crawling cat-like toward me.

My back bumped against the headboard and I was trapped. Alex pounced on me but instead of going for a kiss or my crotch, she just curled up against me, nestling herself against my shoulder. I put my arms around her and pulled her in.

"Mmm, that's nice," she murmured. "You're such a good brother."

Had I been misinterpreting what was going on completely? Was she trying to be Claire?

"And you're such a good sister," I said tentatively.

Alex turned to look at me, frowning. Shit. Had I said the wrong thing?

"To Claire, I mean. She really looks up to you, like a big sister."

"Right," Alex said and her face relaxed again.

She grabbed the blanket with her legs and pulled it up, draping it over both of us. Suddenly the scent of Claire filled my nostrils. The pajamas hadn't been washed.

Maybe it really was just some weird kinky game she was playing, nothing more. I couldn't deny that it had been oddly hot. Depraved hot, like the time she insisted on kissing me with a mouth full of my own cum. That hadn't been very enjoyable for me at least. Roleplaying fucking my little sister on the other hand...

Alex wiggled her butt closer to my crotch. Unfortunately, my erection was pointed right at that general area. There was no way she couldn't have felt it pressing into her nether region but she didn't say anything. The tip of my cock pressed right up against her sweet spot.

It took all the will I could muster not to blow my load. I gently stroked her arm and kissed her forehead.

* * * * *

"Do you love me?" Alex asked out of the blue.

It was Friday evening. We were on the way back from a movie, one that neither of us enjoyed. The commercials we saw had made it look like a comedy-action movie but in reality, it turned out to be a snore-fest and the only good scenes had been in the commercial itself. A very disappointing way to spend twenty bucks and two hours.

"Yes, I do," I said and meant it.

"Do you love Claire?" she asked.

"Of course but in a different way," I said, sensing that we were about to head into that territory again. I kept my eyes on the road and braced myself. "Why? Do you love me?"

"Zack, please. I love you more than you know."

"What does that mean?"

"I wanted to try something new today."

"Oh?"

"It's a really kinky fantasy I've had and I wanted to know if you were up for it."

"What is it?"

"It's... complicated," she said.

Was she about to ask if I wanted to fuck my sister? Fortunately, we were at a red light so I didn't have to worry about swerving off the road. My knuckles gripped the steering wheel so hard they turned white.

"What does it involve?" I probed.

"Ropes," she answered.

A physical wave of disappointment washed over me. The light turned green.

"You want to be tied up?"

Alex took a deep breath.

"Okay, here goes," she said, exhaling. "I want to tie you up. Legs and feet, to the bed, so you can't move."

"I'm listening," I said.

"And I want you to wear a blindfold."

"Okay," I said, slower that time.

"And you have to follow a few rules," she continued.

"What are they?"

"You're not allowed to try and peek and you're not allowed to say anything. The entire time. And it's... it's not going to be like it usually is. I want to try different things."

"Different things?"

"Yes. Maybe I'm just going to touch you and feel around, or maybe just a few kisses. Maybe more."

"That's your fantasy?" I asked incredulously. "I mean, no judgement or anything, I'm just not sure I understand."

"Don't make fun of it, please," she pleaded. "It's my fantasy, okay?"

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Like I said, it's not going to be like it usually is between us. It might feel a little bit different. That's why you have to follow the rules. You're not allowed to talk or react to anything, that's very important."

My pulse started to quicken. It sounded almost like... like she was telling me that it wouldn't be her in the room with me. That it would be someone else.

There was only one other person it could possibly be.

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"I think I understand," I said.

"You do?"

"Yes. You want to have freedom to experiment with something you've never tried before."

"In a way, yes."

"And it might embarrass you if I saw you doing it."

"Yes, exactly."

"Okay. I'm up for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Anything for you."

"You're the best."

* * * * *

The door to the bedroom opened and immediately my heart started to hammer in my chest. Part of me had been hoping that the blindfold would at least let some of the light through but it was annoyingly tight over my face. I wanted to at least see the silhouette of the woman who had just entered.

Was it Alex or... was it Claire?

The thought that both my girlfriend was okay with me having sex with another woman — my own sister — was wild enough already that the idea that my sister also thought it was okay seemed like insanity. And yet, hints Alex had dropped had been too large to ignore.

I could almost imagine my little sister, standing in the doorway, looking at my naked body. That picture of her in the maid outfit bounced around my head, only this time the camera was low enough to see everything.

The door closed. Soft steps on carpet approached and with every footfall, my penis grew.

It had to be Alex, it just had to be. Any moment now, Alex would tear the blindfold off, spit in my face, and tell me what a loser I am for even thinking about his sister that way. Then she'd leave me tied up for the cops to find.

When fingers touched my throbbing hard shaft, I almost jumped in surprise. I would have if it weren't for the ropes. Two fingers, stroking from just under the tip downward. Alex would never touch me like that; she loved sex and the shyest bone in her body was mine. The fingers on my member hesitated before just a lone index finger slowly dragged over my testicles.

It really was Claire. Oh Jesus fucking christ, it was her! My little sister was touching my cock.

My heart thundered in my chest. Sweat formed on my brows. I felt dizzy, even though I was lying down. I've never felt that kind of raw, depraved hunger in me.

With thumb and forefinger, Claire pushed down my foreskin, exposing my glans. I felt a drop of precum roll down my shaft. It tickled maddeningly the entire way down. Something warm and wet dragged across my sensitive tip, barely a whisper of a touch.

The thought that it was the first time Claire's lips had ever touched a penis was wild. I always assumed that she was a virgin because she never talked about boys but I had no idea whether it was true or not. But another tentative, exploratory lick later, I was sure that she was.

It was the most intoxicating moment of my life, a mix of insane lust of what we were about to do, and overwhelming terror of anyone ever finding out.

Claire had one hand on my thigh, one on my abdomen. I had forgotten how small her hands were. Her lips, on the other hand, felt enormous as she took in my entire cock head in her mouth.

It was warm, wet, and welcoming. It didn't feel any different than Alex's mouth but knowing it was Claire made all the difference in the world. The vegetable training must not have been very fruitful because she was barely able to get anything in. And she definitely had never sucked a cock before, considering that she was just bobbing her head up and down but not really doing anything with her tongue.

It didn't matter. My cock twitched, sensing the impending action. I wanted to call out and warn Claire that I was about to cum but I didn't want to spook her — and I didn't want to break the rules, of course. Not now.

The second twitch seemed to spook her regardless. She pulled her mouth away just in time for the first fountain of cum to erupt. A blazing hot fire seared through my head. A glob of warm cum landed on my right shoulder. I begged for the sensation to last. Another spurt of cum landed next to my belly button.

The first post-climax thought was just how quickly I had blown my load. Embarrassing. The second thought was a grim realization.

My little sister assumed that I had no idea it was her. I was blindfolded, only thinking about my girlfriend. She wasn't interested in me that way at all. To her I was just a toy. A way that she could experiment without the risk of dating.

I was distracted by a tongue licking across my abdomen. Claire lapped up some of the semen. It was hard to imagine sweet, innocent Claire licking cum off of anyone, let alone me.

That was enough to provide a second wind to my libido. My cock sprang up and bumped into something soft. The pressure lifted off the bed. Had I startled her?

Not enough, apparently. Moments later, fingers wrapped around my shaft. She stroked my not-yet-fully-erect cock once very slowly. Then her lips wrapped around my head again and I flinched when her rough tongue scraped up all of the cum.

"Ewgh," Claire grunted, pulled back, and started to cough.

Under any other circumstance, I would have laughed. But the most important thing to do was to keep obeying the rules. That's why Alex had been so insistent. If Claire ever found out that I knew it was her, it would devastate her. I couldn't let that happen, no matter how difficult.

Regaining her breath, Claire changed course. Her smooth legs nestled up against my waist, first on one side, then the other, as she straddled my stomach. She settled in and something incredibly warm made contact with the skin just above my shaft. Her pussy was hot like a furnace.

My little sister's wet, hot pussy. How many times had she knocked on my door in the middle of the night, scared because she had a bad dream? How many times did we sit together in the kitchen as I helped her do her homework? How many times had I seen her in swimwear at the beach without so much as a thought about the woman she was?

And now her pussy was the sole focus of all of my attention. The entire cosmos was reduced down to a single point between Claire's legs.

As swiftly as it had appeared, it disappeared again. I was too ensorcelled to even begin to think about why it disappeared until her hand gripped my shaft again.

Everything happened so quickly after that. I felt the weight of her descend on my cock, though she missed and my dick bumped against her labia. The next time, she managed to slide my penis through her crack.

There was barely any friction. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

Third time was the charm and my glans pushed between her folds and inside her. She let out a very soft, high-pitched murmur of surprise. I desperately wanted to tell her that it was okay — to take as much time as she needed.

My cock slipped two inches inside of that furnace. Claire let out a muffled groan before pushing up again. Had I hurt her? I laid as still as I could.

Whatever happened, it wasn't enough to stop. She let herself down on my cock again, this time taking in a little bit more.

Whatever she had been before, Claire was definitely not a virgin anymore. For better or for worse, the two of us were united as one. No matter what happened, that was a moment I was sure I would never forget in my entire life.

Claire placed her hand on my chest for support, only she hit the exact same spot where my splooge landed. Her hand slipped. Her body tumbled forward.

My entire cock plunged inside of her at once.

"Hng—-" Claire yelped in pain before her upper body slammed against mine, knocking the breath out of both of our lungs.

I knew that I should have felt bad, that surely it must have hurt, but all I could think about was her hard nipples digging into my chest and her warm vagina enveloping the entire length of my cock.

Teeth sank into my pecs, followed by humid breath. She was trying her best to stifle her pain. Fortunately, she wasn't biting down hard enough for it to hurt. If I had been able to, I would have wrapped my arms around her and comforted her.

At least until she started grinding her hips, rocking on my cock. She had overcome her shock surprisingly quickly and her mind was back on track. With her in a position like that, tightly hugging my body, she wasn't able to do much.

But I could. The restraints didn't stop me from bucking my hips and thrusting into her. Slow but powerful. She jumped in surprise but quickly regained her composure. It felt so damn good to be able to move my cock a full inch inside of her tight pussy.

Claire snaked her arms underneath my back and laid her head sideways against my chest. She held onto me like a monkey, letting me do all the work. I was glad to do it.

Much faster than I expected, her breath started getting more and more ragged. Once or twice she let out an unbidden moan that she choked off halfway, trying to not let me hear her voice.

And then she came before I did. Her body on top of me felt almost weightless as it bristled and shook. I slowed down, only very gently thrusting into her as she squeezed me even tighter. Her vagina massaged my cock like four hands at once.

I only had to make the decision to let go and unleash another torrent of cum. I didn't think about the repercussions, I didn't think about the future, I didn't think about whether or not my sister was on birth control.

All I knew was that I needed to pump my load inside of that wonderful pussy.

Afterward, the room went quiet. The stench of sex permeated the air. Sweat dripped down Claire's body, mingling with mine.

She raised her head slightly and planted a kiss on my chest. She drew her arms out from underneath my body. Cat-like, she slipped forward and off my cock, rolling to the side at the same time. She settled in beside me, wrapping her leg around my thigh and side-hugging me.

It was perfect. We laid like that for what felt like an eternity. We weren't brother and sister. We were just lovers.

But unfortunately, even perfect moments had an ending. Without horniness covering up my senses, I realized that the ropes were starting to cut into my wrists. The air in the room seemed much colder and my legs were slowly turning to ice.

What must be going through Claire's mind? Did she feel ashamed at what she had done? Did she regret doing it? Was this the end of the good relationship the two of us had?

I wanted to let her know that it was okay. That I knew it was her and that I loved her more, now more than ever. I wanted to tell her how sexy she was and how amazing her body felt.

To hell with the rules.

"Claire, I—" my voice faltered as soon as I opened my mouth. There was so much I wanted to say I didn't know what to say first. And it was daunting. The dark bedroom was one thing, but to actually say it out loud was something else.

To my surprise, Claire started shaking again. She was giggling. Why was she giggling? Was it funny? I didn't get it. The giggles turned to laughter and a shudder ran down my spine. The laugh sounded almost like...

The blindfold was yanked up roughly and my heart seemed to stop. Next to me laid Alex. Not my sister.

There was a wicked gleam in her eyes. A maniacal grin on her lips. She leaned in close, lips touching my lobe.

"I can't believe you want to fuck your little sister," she whispered.

"No, I—no, it's just—it's not—" I stammered.

I was cut short by Alex wrapping her hand around my cock, right above the base. Whatever strength had been there moments ago had faded. She gripped it firmly and I knew that I was at her complete mercy.

Rather than explode in anger, Alex swung up on top of me and kissed me. Her lips were hungry and eager, attacking me like a lioness. She eased up, licked her lips, and looked down at me in the cold moonlight.

"I'm going to help you get what you want, my little pervert," she said.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

She went back to kissing me but quickly branched off to kiss my cheek, bite my jaw, lick my throat, and nibble my earlobe.

"I'm going to make your dream come true, Zack," she whispered into my other ear. "I'll have your little sister writhing on your cock before you know it. She's such an adorable, sweet girl but when I'm done with her, she's going to be our little slut."

"What?" I repeated, dumbstruck.

"You two totally look like twins when you get flustered," Alex giggled. "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything."

Alex planted another peck on my cheek and let go of my cock, which was hard again. She stood up, grabbed a dress from the chair, and threw it over herself. She ran her fingers through her hair and headed for the living room.

"Wait, can you untie me?" I asked.

She looked back at me over her shoulder and flashed me a grin. "Sorry, dear, but you deserve a little punishment for not telling me just how badly you want to bang your sis."

Alex left the room and closed the door behind her. A million different thoughts were bouncing around my head at the same time but one kept rising to the forefront: holy fucking shit, did that really just happen?

* * * * *

It has only been one month since Claire moved in but it felt like my entire life had turned upside down. There hadn't been enough time to process everything that had transpired over the weekend. Every time I even thought about bringing up what happened, Alex just told me to be patient.

"Good things come to those who wait," she said.

Except waiting was killing me. I hadn't been able to get a single minute of work done all morning. The words on the monitor kept blurring together, not making any sense. That, at least, was consistent. Nothing made sense anymore.

At noon, Alex sent me a text and a video.

ALEX: Find a private place and watch this

My cock already started to get hard on the way to the bathroom. Fortunately, it was empty and relatively scent-free. I entered a stall and locked the door. I tapped the video.

"Show me what you—"

My heart skipped a beat at Alex's voice coming through the speakers. I dug the earplugs out of my pocket and put them in.

"Show me what you learned," Alex said, only audible to me.

The video was shot in our kitchen, at the dining table. Claire sat across from the camera and her laptop was on the table next to her.

"I've been practicing," Claire said eagerly, picking up a banana.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what came next. Claire peeled the banana halfway and placed the tip at her lips. She parted her mouth enough to let it slide in, dragging her lips across the fruit sensuously.

"Ooh, how sexy," Alex squealed.

Claire pulled the banana out and went for the "base", licking a wide swath back up to the tip. She licked the underside of the banana before going back and teasing the head. She pushed the banana deeper inside her mouth.

The moves were straight out of a porn. I couldn't believe my eyes. My little sister, blowing a banana. I double-checked that the door was locked before unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock.

More and more of the banana disappeared inside Claire's mouth. Her hair fell down, covering the view. When she raised her head again, the banana was gone. Four sections of peel draped over her hand but that was the only sign it had even been there.

123456...9