Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna buy the maid outfit," Alex said.

"Really?" Claire asked in surprise. "When would you even wear that? Halloween is ages away."

"Oh, my dear, innocent little baby," Alex giggled. "It's not for Halloween, it's for Zack."

Claire didn't need a mirror to confirm that her face was turning red. Her brother was going to fuck Alex while she wore that. She pictured it like a cheap porn movie. It felt like steam came out of her ears.

"Too much?" Alex asked.

"I-I just don't really talk about that kind of stuff," Claire stammered. "Nobody in my family does."

"Really? Zack loves talking about it with me."

"That's different. You two are perfect for each other."

"He wrote a poem about my pussy once," Alex snorted.

Claire's eyes went wide. "What?"

"No need to be afraid, I'm not going to read it to you. Yet."

At that moment, Claire realized once more just how envious she was of them. She wished she could be just like Alex, freely talking about her pussy with other people. She wished she could have a kinky sex life to blab about with friends.

"Can I try on the maid thing?" she asked in a moment of defiance.

"Hell yes," Alex said and dashed out of the cabin. She reappeared moments later, stuffing the costume into Claire's arms.

It wasn't much but she wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of at least that. She didn't even care that Alex was watching. In fact, she wanted her there so she could prove it to someone else too.

She stripped down to her underwear and slipped on the pieces of the maid outfit. It was slightly too large around the hips — Alex's were bigger — but it provided great support for her breasts. The fabric of the shirt was far too thin though and her bra was visible through it. She wasn't brave enough to take it off, though. She was also too lazy to put on the stockings, mostly because she didn't want to take off her socks.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she did a pose with her hands on her hips.

"Not bad," Alex said. "You mind if I get a picture?"

"What for?"

"So I can remember this better," she said.

"Sure."

"Okay, now pretend like you're an actual maid and start dusting," Alex said and pulled out her phone.

"Do I have to?"

"Humor me."

"Is this for one of your dirty drawings?"

"No, something much dirtier," Alex grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, now bend over. More. Legs straight. A little more bent over. And hold it like that, yeah."

Claire turned around and stuck her tongue out at Alex. The shutter clicked. She straightened again.

"Can I see?" she asked.

"Yeah," Alex said, handing her the phone.

The picture came across much different than she had imagined. There was a filter that drove up the contrast, making the picture look almost like a photo shoot. Her ass firmly filled the short skirt, too. She didn't know that she had an ass until she saw it.

"I took one just like that. You can see it if you swipe left."

Claire swiped left. Suddenly she was greeted by a picture of Alex's pussy, peeking out underneath the short skirt. Her fingers trembled and the phone slipped out of her hands. Fortunately, it fell onto the pile of discarded clothing.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, kneeling down to pick up her phone.

"Uh, your, uh, flower is in the picture," Claire stammered. It was a beautiful pussy. Like two peach halves squeezed together, though seemingly without any of the fuzz. It could have been in a textbook.

"Oh, yeah," Alex said and giggled, dusting off the screen. "Sorry, I forgot."

"I'm sorry, too. I didn't mean to drop your phone."

"No worries, nothing's broken. I take it you don't send nudes to other people."

"No. Who would I send it to?"

"If you're ever in a situation where you think Hey, I look super fucking hot right now and I need someone to see this, just send it to me," Alex offered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, definitely. Until we find you a boyfriend you can send them to. Or a girlfriend?" Alex probed.

Heat rose to Claire's face. "Boyfriend," she said. "I've had two boyfriends already."

"Oooh, do tell," Alex said eagerly.

Claire started taking off the maid outfit again. "One was in high school. His name was Pete and he was in the anime club. We just kind of hung out a lot but I don't know if you'd really call it dating. We were just, uh..."

"Fooling around?" Alex suggested.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Yeah. The other guy was Emile. He was from France here for a semester and he asked me out on a date like five times before I agreed. But then he left again at the end of the semester and we never really talked again."

"Not cute enough?"

"I suppose he was, it was just... well, he didn't speak English that well and most of the time we just, um..."

"Fucked?" Alex suggested.

Claire was glad to have the opportunity to pull her shirt over her head. She quickly muttered a muffled acknowledgement of the fact that yes, she was not a virgin anymore, before realizing that it felt good to actually say it out loud.

"I've never told anyone that," she said.

"Not even Zack?" Alex asked.

"Like I said, we don't really talk about that kind of stuff in our family. I don't think he even knows Emile exists. We just talk about computers a lot."

"Well, my lips are sealed," Alex said. "But really, you two should open up to each other more. I know for a fact that he loves you very much and he feels very close to you."

"I love him, too," Claire said. "But it's just... difficult for us to talk about things like that."

"You want me to help get things going?" Alex asked enthusiastically.

"I dunno," Claire mumbled.

"Well, the offer stands. If I had a brother, I know exactly how close I'd want to be with him. Now, is this one shirt all you managed to find?"

"Yeah. I'm not very good at shopping for clothes."

Alex looked at her phone. "Looks like we still have half an hour to kill before our pedicure. How do you feel about getting your ears pierced?"

"I don't have any earrings," Claire said.

"Wonderful! Then we have something else to shop for," Alex said enthusiastically.

Grabbing Claire's hand, Alex dragged her to the register to pay.

* * * * *

Claire looked at Alex over the top of her screen. Her mouth was curled to the side as if she were deep in thought. She hadn't scribbled anything on her drawing pad in a while. Suddenly she looked up and caught Claire.

"Ask what you want to ask," Alex said.

"Oh, um," Claire stammered. "If you're busy it can wait."

"I'm never too busy for adorable little mini-Zack," Alex said. "Besides, I could use a break."

"Don't call me that!"

"Adorable?" Alex asked, feigning ignorance.

"Mini-Zack. I'm nothing like my brother."

Alex rolled her eyes. "If you tied back your hair so it looks short, I'm pretty sure people would confuse the two of you for twins. Anyway, what did you want to ask?"

"How do you know if a blowjob is good?" Claire asked and was exceptionally proud of herself for not blushing.

"Oooh, do you have a date coming up?" Alex grinned.

"No, I was just reading an article and they're saying all this stuff of what you have to do and I don't think I ever did any of this stuff when I was dating."

"Well, did the guy cum?" Alex asked.

"Yes but maybe it was just an okay blowjob, not a good one. Maybe that's why Emile never messages me after he went back to France."

"Sweetie, Emile is a stupid guy who just wanted a warm hole to fuck. If he really liked you, he would have made an effort to get in touch. A bad blowjob isn't enough to end a relationship with anyone worth giving a shit about," Alex said heatedly.

"Oh."

Alex got up and walked over to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, rummaged around for a second, and came out holding a cucumber. She ran it under the tap, scrubbing the skin with the vegetable brush.

That the cucumber was for something other than eating didn't occur to Claire until Alex set it down in front of her.

"Show me your moves."

"What? No!" Claire objected.

"Well, I don't really know how to describe blowjobs. I know how to give blowjobs, so unless you show me, I won't be able to help."

Claire picked up the cold vegetable and stared at it. "It's too big."

Alex giggled. "Too long or too thick?"

"Both."

"Zack's is just as long but a little less thick," Alex said.

"Ew!" Claire said and dropped the cucumber on the table.

"What, you've never seen him naked?"

"Not any time in the last decade. And definitely not an erection."

"You're missing out."

"Can we please stop talking about my brother's penis?" Claire begged.

Alex picked up the cucumber and started wiggling it in front of Claire's face. Claire grabbed it and sighed loudly. Emile's penis hadn't been nearly as big. She couldn't believe that Zack's really was that big. Was that why Alex was so into him?

Claire took a deep breath and placed the tip of the cucumber at her lips. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. It was a lot colder and harder than a real cock and she tried remembering how she had performed it last time. She pushed it in and pulled it out.

Suddenly there was a key in the lock. The door opened. Zack walked in. Their eyes met.

Panicking, Claire yanked the vegetable out only to realize that now Zack knew she had had an approximately-his-penis-size cucumber in her mouth. She hurled the thing away.

"It's not what it looks like!" Claire blurted out, feeling the heat rise to her head.

Alex started giggling uncontrollably; her lips turned white from trying to hold back the laughter. Claire's gaze darted between Alex and her brother. After a few moments, she ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

Tears welled up in her eyes. It was probably the most embarrassing moment in her entire life. She buried her head in the pillow and started to cry.

A couple of minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. Claire ignored it. The next knock was louder. It was probably Zack, come to kick her out of the apartment. The third knock was louder, still.

"What?" Claire yelled.

"Can I come in?" Alex asked.

"Oh, yeah."

Alex entered the room and took a seat on the floor next to the air mattress. She gently stroked Claire's back. "Everything's fine," she said in a soothing tone.

"I bet he hates me now," Claire said.

Alex giggled. That wasn't the reaction she had expected at all. Claire turned on her side to look up at Alex. Her eyes were red but at least her face wasn't.

"It's not funny," she glowered.

"He was just surprised at first, that's all."

"He's not upset?"

"Not at all. He actually encouraged it, sort of."

"Sort of?" Claire asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I asked him if he wanted you to train by blowing other guys he said no. So I asked him what you were supposed to practice on and listed a bunch of things and he kept saying no until he gave up and said that maybe a cucumber was the best option."

"That sounds more like him," Claire said and actually laughed.

"I think if I had another minute, he would have agreed to let you practice on him," Alex giggled.

There was a swooping sensation in her stomach at the thought, like the floor had suddenly dropped out underneath her. A shiver raced down her spine at the thought of Alex's hand on the back of her head, pushing her head down on Zack's penis and telling her what a good job she was doing. She hammered the thought down.

"Just kidding," Alex said with a twinkle in her eye. "Though I think we should practice with a dildo or something. Do you have one?"

"No," Claire said.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" Alex asked in surprise. "Are you just embarrassed because you have a funny one and you don't want to show me or do you actually not have one?"

"I don't have one."

"Oh. My. God. Claire," Alex gasped.

"What?" Claire asked, almost afraid of what would come next.

"We're going to go shopping!" Alex declared.

* * * * *

It was the first time that Claire had been inside a sex shop. It was the first time she had ever seen the inside of a sex shop. Hell, it was the first time that she was consciously aware that sex shops even existed.

The place was fairly secluded; the entrance was in a wing of the mall she had never been in. The signage just said it was called "Happiness." The floor was carpet and the lighting wasn't as bright as the other stores. It was empty, save for the two of them and the clerk, a young woman with a ring in her nose and pink hair. Her name tag read Denise.

Claire eyed the shelves stacked with boxes upon boxes of sexual accessories. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, and more. She knew what they were, of course; she wasn't that sheltered. She just didn't expect there to be so many of them.

"They're expensive," she said to Alex, looking at a "Quick & Quiet" vibrator that was only as long as her fingers: $39.99.

"Don't worry, this will be my belated Christmas present for you," Alex said.

"You don't have to."

"Oh yes, yes I do. How have you managed to live this long without owning a vibrator?"

"Just fine. Ew, what is that?" Claire asked loudly. "Is that a gummy worm?"

Loud enough for Denise to hear, apparently. As if summoned by capitalistic magic, the clerk appeared at their side.

"That is a double-sided, flexible dildo," Denise answered. "Very popular these days."

"How do you use it?" Claire asked.

Alex started to giggle and looked at Denise.

"Since it's flexible, you can use it in multiple ways. The most common ones are vagina to vagina with a partner, or vagina to ass if you're solo," Denise said in a surprisingly professional manner.

"Oh," Claire squeaked and started to blush.

The thing was way too big to fit in either of her holes. The idea that it could somehow fit into both at the same time was ludicrous.

"Do you have any recommendations for someone who's just, um, starting out with this whole thing?" Alex asked the clerk, nodding at Claire.

"Of course," Denise said and led them a few feet down the shelf. She picked up a strap-on box. "This would be perfect for a couple where one partner is more experienced than the other. That way she can just relax and you can be the one, shall we say operating?"

"N-no, no, no," Claire stammered. "We're n-not—"

Alex threw an arm around Claire's waist and pulled her in close. "Sorry, my girlfriend is a bit shy. She's very new to all of this, isn't that right, honey?"

Claire was so surprised, she didn't know what to say. Alex gave her a comforting squeeze.

"Right," she managed to bring out.

"How wonderful," Denise beamed.

"I think right now we're looking for something that works both solo or with a partner. My tongue is starting to get sore. Something like a vibrator."

"Of course," Denise said, grinning.

They moved to the section with vibrators and Denise started picking out boxes. The first one was a devilish contraption with prongs and rotating nubs. According to the woman, it was their most popular model. Looking at the reaction on Claire's face, Denise put it back and showed them some simple options.

In the end, Alex picked out a sleek five-inch smooth silicone vibrator that had a speed control built into the base. She also selected a dildo made to look like a real penis. It had balls and veins and everything — six inches according to the box. There was a big suction cup at the bottom.

"What the hell is that?" Claire asked, looking at a small square box.

It looked like a three-inch-long alien tentacle. Several silicone beads were stacked on top of one another, each one with a set of tiny little bumps that were almost spikes. The first thought that came to Claire's mind was that it was a medieval torture device.

"That is an anal stimulator," Denise started.

"It goes in your ass?" Claire gasped.

Alex nearly doubled over with laughter.

"Yes, ma'am," Denise said. "It's not as scary as it looks, the bumps are all made of silicone. They are there to provide extra stimulation."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Denise answered, trying to suppress a grin.

"I think it would be fun," Alex said after catching her breath.

"Nuh-uh. No way. You can't possibly put that up a butt," Claire insisted.

"Oh, you want to bet?" Alex asked.

"You're on but if you can't fit that thing in your ass, I won't have to clean the bathroom for a month," Claire said firmly.

"And if I win, you have to, hmmmm..." Alex picked up another box. "You have to put this up your butt."

She held up a much less formidable looking object. Just a simple black silicone spike with a flared base. It was also three inches long but less than a quarter of the width. Claire blanched.

"Fine," she said stubbornly.

"It's on, then," Alex said.

Claire was oddly excited. She was pretty sure that the next morning, Alex would have a sore ass and be unable to sit straight. That thing was more like to tear something than give pleasure. The prospect of not having to clean the bathroom for a month was just a cherry on top.

Unfortunately, Zack was home. It was unusual to be so disappointed by her brother's presence. Alex gave her the bag and she quickly stashed it in her room, feeling like she and Alex shared a naughty secret that her brother wasn't part of.

* * * * *

Waiting for Alex to finally wake up was agony. Two hours after Zack left for work, Alex finally stumbled out of the bedroom, straight into the bathroom. She came back out fifteen minutes later, looking very invigorated.

One cup of coffee, a piece of toast with avocado, and one banana later, Alex leaned back in her chair and smiled happily at Claire. That's when Claire went into her room, came back holding a little box, and set it down on the table.

"Someone's an eager beaver," Alex smiled.

"Today's my day to clean the bathroom," Claire said.

"That's fair," Alex said, taking the alien butt plug out of the box. "Huh, I remembered it being smaller."

"No backsies."

"Not trying, sis. I need to get in the mood for butt stuff first, though. Tell me, have you tried yours yet?"

"No, I don't have any batteries," Claire admitted.

"Ah, crap. Follow me," Alex said, scooting out of her seat.

Alex led them to her bedroom, which was a lot bigger than Claire's. It also had a real bed. Alex opened the top drawer of the nightstand. Inside was an entire arsenal of sex toys. Clear, opaque, long, short, spikey. There were handcuffs and nipple clamps. Several tubes and bottles with uses beyond Claire's knowledge.

"Wow," Claire marveled.

"That's what a real woman's toy collection looks like," Alex said.

"I am a real woman," Claire countered.

"There's definitely one somewhere inside of you, just waiting to be banged out of the shell."

Claire rolled her eyes. She pointed at a very narrow and long black rod. "What's that?"

Alex picked up the object, which had a loop made of leather on one end and a handle on the other. She swung the thing, slapping Claire's butt. It hurt but only very briefly.

"Ow!" Claire complained, jumping away from the next slap.

"It's a riding crop."

"You have a horse?" Claire asked wide-eyed.

"I'm the one being ridden," Alex giggled and waited until Claire made the connection.

"Oh!" Claire gasped, turning red.

"God, you are just the cutest when you blush," Alex grinned.

Trying to change the subject, Claire reached for one of the biggest items in the drawer. A flesh-colored silicone dildo that looked like what she would consider to be a fantastic penis. It was a lot more realistic than the suction-cup one Alex had bought her.

"Ooh, ah, um, be careful with that," Alex said, looking at Claire with a very funny expression.

"Why?" Claire asked, inspecting it closer. The shaft was a little sticky.

"Well, first of all, it's been inside my pussy, and second of all, it's a birthday present from your brother. It's a mold of his cock."

1...456789