Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire opened her mouth and reached in with two fingers, pulling out the entire intact banana. She had deepthroated a banana. Grinning at Alex, she held up the soggy fruit proudly.

"Wow, I'm not sure even I can do that," Alex said, though I knew firsthand she was lying.

"It's way easier with a banana, it tastes better than the real thing," Claire said.

That information sent a jolt down my spine. My sister had apparently performed oral sex before. Part of me wished I had never heard that. The other part of me wished that it had been me.

Another text came in.

ALEX: Let's see your "banana"

I snapped a quick pic of my dick and sent it back.

ALEX: Ew that's a gross bathroom

ALEX: Did you jerk off yet?

ME: No

ALEX: Don't jerk off today

I stared at the message. It was very much unambiguous. Don't jerk off. Did she know how much my cock ached after watching that?

Of course she did.

There was no way for her to check if I got myself off or not. If I wanted to, I could.

Frustrated, I shoved the phone back in my pocket and waited until I could stuff my cock back into my pants.

Craig jumped almost two feet in the air after I angrily slammed open the bathroom stall door. I pulled the headphones out of my ears and apologized.

It was not going to be a fun day.

* * * * *

I fully expected Alex to be at home, waiting for me, ready for the next step in whatever devious plan she had devised. Yet when I got back from the office, only my sister was there. The dining table was occupied by our printer, stacks of paper, and Claire's laptop.

There was an empty banana peel on a plate. I groaned internally.

"Heyo!" Claire greeted me without looking up.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Printing resumes. I ran out of the ones from the first batch and I didn't get nearly as many callbacks as I planned on. Now I have to spice things up."

I picked up a paper from one of the stacks. It read Claire Wendy Blanchard, Comp. Sci Baccalaureate. Her hobbies listed reading, listening to music, and coding.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It's a bit... simple. Like high school homework."

Claire sighed and her shoulders sagged. "I know. My life's pathetic. Even the alternatives aren't any better."

The sheet that Claire handed me was basically the same as the first, only with different fonts.

"You just need to pep it up. Put in your CodeCache username so people can see your code. I think that's worth a lot more than listing you took typing in sixth grade."

"You can do that?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, there aren't any rules."

"It'd be so much easier if you could just hire me," she said, clacking away.

"I don't have that kind of power," I sighed.

"You could try," she grumbled.

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

"Dunno. Went to get something."

Under different circumstances, Alex being out wouldn't have bothered me. Under these circumstances, however, I was exceptionally horny and not allowed to masturbate. Being alone with my little sister didn't help either, especially because the banana peel kept catching my attention. Apparently just looking at banana peels made me horny now.

Just as I was in the middle of trying to compose a text message to Alex that didn't sound whiny and pathetic — it was very difficult — I heard the key turn in the lock. I jumped out of the couch, pulled open the door, and kissed Alex before she had a chance to react.

"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Alex laughed.

"I'm very happy to see you," I replied.

"Eww," Claire yelled. "And hi Alex."

"How are the resumes going?"

"Better now than before."

"Zack and I are thinking of having a movie night, you want to join us?"

"We are?" I asked, hearing about it the first time. Alex jabbed her elbow in my ribs — not hard, just enough to let me know that I didn't have a choice in the matter.

"What movie?" Claire asked.

"Isabelle's Garden," Alex said.

"Never heard of it," Claire said.

"Not surprised. I couldn't find it on MovieStream, I had to go to an honest-to-god movie rental place and order it. It's finally here," Alex said, pulling a DVD out of her purse.

"What's it about?"

"Trust me, you'll love it."

Claire looked like she was contemplating her options, though in the end she just shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, sure. Give me a bit to clean up here."

"Take your time. I'm going to eat some dinner first. Let's say in an hour?"

"Sounds good."

Alex headed to our bedroom and I followed, hoping to finally get some release. As soon as I closed the door behind us, I squeezed Alex's firm ass.

"Wow, someone's horny," Alex grinned.

"First you send me that video and then you tell me not to jerk off," I complained. "I'm dying."

"You'll survive another couple of hours," Alex replied.

"Please?" I begged.

Alex cupped my balls, very gently squeezing them. She stood on her tiptoes and we embraced in a wonderful kiss. For just a brief moment, I forgot all about my agony. At least until I was completely hard again and she withdrew her hand with no intention of doing anything further.

"I need you nice and virile for movie night," she said cryptically.

The only thing that stopped me from going insane was wondering what the next step in her devious plan was.

* * * * *

The movie was set in medieval France, though fortunately, all the characters spoke English. The titular Isabelle was a noblewoman, the first-born daughter of King André. The King had another child, Sacha, Isabelle's younger brother. Against the royal tradition of the firstborn man inheriting the kingdom, André had announced his daughter to be his heir.

It was definitely not our usual kind of movie and I was surprised that Alex picked it. She rarely watched long-winded dramas and this movie definitely started out like one. Claire, on the other hand, seemed enthralled. She sat on the other end of the couch with Alex between us — Claire to her left, me on her right — staring raptly at the screen.

The proclamation that the heir to the throne was Isabelle hit the country like a shockwave; knights and noblemen from all over ancient France arrived, seeking the lady's hand in marriage. They brought offerings of animals, gold, jewelry, but Isabelle vehemently rejected every one of them.

At last, King André snapped and announced that there would be a tourney and the winner would receive her hand in marriage. Claire gasped out loud. Alex was tense.

And so there were preparations for a great and honorable tourney. All the lords and knights threw their hats into the ring, loudly boasting at how easy they'd win. Just when the feast was almost over and the King started his goodnight speech, the double doors opened and a knight in black armor entered.

Without giving his name or title, the black knight just shouted, "I will enter and I will win," to the shocked crowd. He took off his gauntlet and threw it on the king's table. André looked like he was about to call the guards but Isabelle held him off. Reluctantly, the black knight was granted entry.

It all sounded a bit hackneyed. I was sure that at the end, the black knight would turn out to be a poor farmer, he'd win the tournament, and the two of them would live happily ever after. I leaned back and relaxed. A good romantic story would very likely get Alex in the mood for some fun and, more importantly, release for me. I wished I could have thought about anything else.

To nobody's surprise, the black knight made it through the melee, though just barely. None of the other suitors were interesting at all to Isabelle and it was pretty obvious she favored the unknown knight. Claire winced every time he got punched. Alex squeezed my thigh during the tenser parts.

With the challengers whittled down to eight, all the knights and nobles prepared for jousting. There was a montage of them gearing up for the event in their tents, strapping on thick plates of armor, and looking formidable.

Until the black knight's tent, where the contestant sat on a chair with a squire looking very concerned. The knight's helmet was off for the first time and I had to admit, I was kind of curious who he'd turn out to be.

"Are you sure this is a wise idea, sir? This armor was never made for jousting."

The camera panned around and slowly the black knight's face came into view. It was Sacha, Isabelle's younger brother. I sucked in a breath of air. The tension in our room changed and suddenly I realized Alex had picked this movie for a reason. Claire gasped loudly. Alex's hand wandered from my thigh upward, her fingertips brushing my cock. She rushed past it, finding my hand and intertwining our fingers. She bit the bottom of her lip, grinning deviously.

"Father is wrong," Sacha said gravely. "I am the rightful heir to the throne and I will be king, no matter what it takes."

He picked up his black helmet, slipped it over his face, and pulled down the visor.

My pulse quickened. Did someone really make a movie where a brother ended up marrying a sister? Was that why Alex had picked it. I looked at my sister, whose mouth was slightly parted. She turned her head to look at me and realizing that I was looking at her, immediately snapped her head to the TV again. Was she just embarrassed or was she somehow involved in Alex's plan already?

At the start of the first day of jousting, Isabelle presented the black knight with her favor — a silk handkerchief. Sacha made it through three rounds of jousting, though he received a heavy blow to his right rib cage in the third round. In the fourth round, he was unseated by the colorful lordling from Nantes.

Sacha's body made a loud crunch as he slammed on the ground. Even I gasped, fully enthralled by the story. Surely that wasn't the end, was it?

It wasn't. The first day of jousting ended with the black knight only just barely qualifying for the next day in the last space. He retreated to his tent only with the help of his squire and Isabelle looked at him with concern.

"It's about to get good," Alex whispered, quiet enough that only I could hear.

There was a growing crowd in front of the black knight's tent, demanding he finally reveal his identity. Limping heavily, Sacha escaped out of the back of the tent. Unbeknownst to him, Isabelle spotted him making his escape. She followed him.

The castle's gardens were beautiful and secluded; an eight-foot-tall hedge blocked any view. A bench overlooked a three-tiered fountain with a winged cherub on top, spouting water out of his mouth. Looking like he was almost out of strength, Sacha collapsed on the bench.

Moments later Isabelle appeared on screen, rushing to his side with concern. "My lord, I fear for your safety," she said, going down on one knee in front of him. "You have shown bravery and courage but you are too injured to fight. I fear Lord Pelletier will make short work of you."

"I—" Sacha started.

"No, my champion, save your strength and don't deny the obvious. I do not care if you are serf or noble, in my heart, you have already won the tournament."

Isabelle pushed up the black visor enough to expose Sacha's mouth and embraced him in a kiss. A real, deep kiss between brother and sister. Butterflies roared in my stomach. Claire's mouth hung open. Alex's other hand, for some reason, was on my sister's thigh. With a flick of her chin, Alex told me to keep watching.

It didn't stop with a kiss. Isabelle unclasped the straps to Sacha's plate mail and it fell aside, revealing a blood-stained shirt. His hands deftly undid the lace of her corset, all without breaking the kiss.

Isabelle's dress opened up and at last, she broke the kiss to stand up. She elegantly shrugged out of her garments, revealing her naked body underneath. She had luscious, wonderful tits. Her nipples were dark brown and hard. The music rallied to greater heights.

The back of Isabelle was as gorgeous as the rest and her plump, full-moon butt covered the majority of the screen. My jeans were cutting into my cock and I had to shift to lessen the pain. The king's daughter climbed on top of Sacha, still wearing his helmet, laid on his back in the soft grass.

It wasn't that far off from porn. Isabelle rode her brother with wild abandon, squeezing her own breasts. She had a thick bush, though the camera never quite showed anything more than that.

A sharp elbow to my waist tore me out of my reverie. Alex nodded toward my own sister.

Claire's eyes were oddly unfocused and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. A rope of drool clung to the tip. She panted, her breasts rising and falling with every deep breath.

It took me a moment to find the cause. Alex's arm disappeared inside the unzipped front of Claire's yoga pants. The fabric at her crotch bulged from Alex's fingers. My breath caught in my throat.

Alex was fingering my sister. Right there on the couch, in front of me, while Isabelle was riding her brother on the screen. With her other hand, Alex started to rub my shaft. My vision blurred for a moment.

On-screen, Isabelle was in the throes of an orgasm. I was mere nanoseconds away from ejaculation myself when Alex stopped. Isabelle reached for the black knight's helmet as if she wanted to finally see who she made love with, but Sacha stopped her at the last second. He pushed himself off the ground and fled the garden.

That's when Isabelle investigated the discarded plate mail and saw the heraldic sign stamped on the inside. Her own family's. Her eyes went wide as she figured it out.

"Ohh, oh," Claire moaned.

Alex slipped her right hand inside of Claire's pants, pulling her other hand out. She reached around her back and unclasped her bra, as evident by the fact her breasts suddenly filled the t-shirt quite a bit more. She pulled up the shirt and leaned in closer.

I leaned back into the couch so I could look past Alex's head at my sister's breasts. Alex's mouth was firmly planted on one, but her other nipple was exposed. A small, almost dainty hard, pink bud. Goosebumps rose all over my body.

Alex planted a kiss on Claire's belly button before sliding off the couch and kneeling in front of her. She hooked her hands into the waistline of the yoga pants, tugged, and pulled them down effortlessly.

Claire turned to look at me. Her eyes were wide. Her face was red. I couldn't tell if she was terrified or happy. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Alex grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to the edge of the couch.

"Zack..." Claire whispered before closing her eyes.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. My sister had a thick bush between her legs. Coarse, dark hair in an unruly patch. Her labia protruded outward with just a hint of pink between. It disappeared as quickly as it came into view as Alex dove in.

The eager slurping noises were louder than the noises of the tournament. Claire's eyes were still tightly squeezed shut but her mouth opened wider and wider, unable to hold back her moans.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned.

Gesturing at me with her eyes, Alex bade me to join in. I got on my knees and reached for one of Claire's breasts. They were hot to the touch and bigger than Alex's. I wasn't able to fit one in my hand. I flicked my thumb over Claire's nipple.

"Oh god, ohhhhh," she cried out.

Suddenly Claire punched away my arm, not on purpose, but because she dug both of her hands into Alex's hair. She pressed my girlfriend's face hard against her pussy and started to shake like a leaf.

"Oh, oh, oh," she panted in quick, ragged breaths, legs trembling.

A look of intense bliss overcame my sister and her labored face relaxed into a mask of serenity. Her eyes fluttered open and fell on me. She looked down at Alex, whose entire lower face was covered in slick juices. She looked back up at me. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god!" she blurted out and jumped hard.

Claire clamped one hand on her pussy and leaped to her feet. She was little more than a pink flash zapping to the spare room. The door slammed shut.

Too much had happened at once. I was speechless.

Alex, on the other hand, was in full swing. She pounced on me, knocking me down on my back on the couch. She pressed me down with both hands on my shoulders and went in for a fierce kiss.

The scent was overwhelming. My sister's vaginal juices were fresh on my girlfriend's lips and tongue. It tasted unexpected — familiar but very different.

"Is she watching?" Alex whispered, looking down at me.

I peaked past Alex to the spare room door. It was cracked open an inch.

"The door's open."

Alex straightened up and scooted back enough to access my belt buckle. She undid it quickly and unzipped my jeans. I bucked my hips and slid them down to my knees. Alex rolled back, kicked her feet high, and pushed off her own pants. She rolled back to a sitting position and pulled off her shirt, too. Unlike Claire, she hadn't been wearing a bra.

My hard cock nestled between her shapely thighs. That alone was almost enough to make me cum.

"You saw your sister's pussy, it's only fair she sees yours," Alex said quietly.

Alex set her knees aside my hips and got on all fours. Just past her left buttock, I saw the side of Claire's pale face peering through the partially open door. My heart skipped a beat.

With a very well-practiced motion, Alex positioned her vagina over my cock and slid down my cock.

I didn't want to let down both Claire and Alex at the same time, so I tried my best to focus on anything but the wonderful sensation of sex. Alex wasn't doing her usual, fast-paced riding like Isabelle had done. No, she was going up and down the entire length of my shaft. It had to be for Claire's benefit.

My attention focused on the TV. The scene had changed to the inside of Sacha's chambers. The young lord was backing away from a steadily advancing Isabelle.

"I care not if you are my brother," she said, reaching her younger sibling.

"The entire kingdom will care. I was a fool for even trying."

"If it means that much to you, I will give up the throne. The kingdom be damned, it is you I want."

"No, Isabelle. I could not take that away from you. Not anymore."

"Then let us rule together."

"I cannot joust with my arm."

"Forget the tournament. Forget father. I will marry whatever fool he orders but my heart will always belong to you. It is your bed I will share and your heirs I will birth."

Isabelle went in for a kiss, undoing her own dress. The screen faded to the bed with Isabelle laying on her back, Sacha thrusting into her.

Alex grabbed my chin and pulled my attention back to her. She dragged her index finger over her cheeks, scooping up whatever was left of my sister's juices. She placed her sticky finger on my lips and pushed it inside.

My mouth filled with my sister's taste and I couldn't hold back anymore. Like a Fourth of July celebration, my body exploded in incredibly powerful fireworks. Like every bone in my body, from my toes to my head were vibrating at the same time.


CLAIRE

* * * * *

Claire slumped against the doorframe to stop herself from keeling over. She had a perfect view of her brother's picture-perfect cock climaxing. Alex only had the tip inside of her, letting big globs of cum run back down the shaft. There was so much of it.

It took only the barest whisper to push herself over the edge once again. Her clit was so sensitive, she just lightly brushed it and was rewarded with another round of warm, radiant energy. The third one in the last hour. The fifth one that day.

When Zack's penis started to shrink, Alex got up and quickly hurried over to the door. She was still naked. It was the first time Claire actually saw her entirely naked. Over the past couple of weeks, it felt like she had seen every single part of Alex's body naked at one point or another but never at the same time.

123456...9