Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire dropped it back in the drawer like it had just bitten her. She wiped her hands on her Stargirl pajamas, though the sticky feeling on her fingers didn't go away.

"I am... so, so sorry," Alex said, staring at Claire with her mouth hanging open.

"You could have warned me!" Claire said and stepped a few feet back from the drawer.

"I didn't think you'd start touching things."

"Sorry," Claire muttered.

"In any case, I think we're done here. I thought I had some fresh batteries in there but I think we're all out."

"Oh."

"I'll go run to the store and buy some."

"You don't have to," Claire said.

"Yes, I do. You're not the only one that gets horny and I don't want to feel the need and not have batteries on hand."

Alex walked back into the living room, grabbed her purse off the couch, and slipped into her shoes. "I'll be back soon," she called out while putting on a jacket.

Then she was out the door before Claire had a chance to say anything else. If she didn't know the woman better, she would have thought that she was buying time for herself. Maybe she was afraid of losing the bet. That made Claire feel a lot better.

The door to Alex's bedroom was still open. Claire moved to close it when she spotted that the draw was also still open. She looked around but the apartment was empty. She wasn't sure what exactly was making her do it but she took a step inside the room. Just enough to be able to look into the drawer.

The replica of Zack's penis still laid on top. It was only the shaft and didn't have testicles. Apparently, her big brother was circumcised. She had no idea her parents even made that choice at some point. Nobody ever told her.

Before she knew it, she had taken another two steps and was within touching distance. Her heart hammered. She picked it up again, careful to only touch the bottom area that wasn't sticky.

So that was her brother's cock. It must have been a one-to-one replica because it was just as big as Alex had described. About six inches and not as thick as the cucumber. This was what made Alex happy.

Claire made some quick mental math. Alex had been gone for maybe two minutes. She'd be down the elevator already, probably sitting in the car. Maybe just out of the parking lot. The nearest supermarket was ten minutes away. She'd need at least three or four minutes to stand in line and pay. It was early morning, so maybe less than three if she just bought batteries and that's it. Another ten minutes to drive back, another two to get back up to the apartment. Roughly twenty-five minutes before Alex returned.

Making a completely insane snap decision, Claire ran to the bathroom and slammed open the hot water. She doused the Zack-replica under the running water, rubbing it vigorously, before toweling it dry. A few seconds later she was in her room, running the tips of her fingers over the shaft.

First things first, she grabbed her phone and set an alarm for twenty minutes. She placed the tip of the penis at her lips. A swarm of butterflies whirled around the inside of her stomach. She pushed it in, marveling at the soft texture. Her lips closed around the glans and she pulled it out again. It was so much easier than with a cucumber.

But time was too precious to waste on blowjobs. Her heart pounded in her chest. She knelt on the floor and hurriedly pushed her Stargirl pajamas down to her knees. She laid on her back on the air mattress and tested herself with a finger. Wet enough.

Placing the tip of the dildo at her entrance, she paused for a second to let her beating heart calm down. It didn't. She pushed.

Zack's cock entered her, two inches deep. She felt lightheaded. She pushed in another inch, before pulling it back out and pushing back in. She had never felt so alive.

On some level, she knew that it was wrong. That it was an exact replica of her brother's cock. That part of her screamed in frustration. Another part of her roared with delight at the depravity of it. She closed her eyes, imagining for a brief moment that she was in Alex's place.

That was how she must have felt every day, only better. It was amazing to be Alex for just a few moments.

When she opened her eyes again, the real Alex was looking down at her. She clamped her legs together and froze. Every feeling of joy turned to cold, hard fear. Instead of beating, her heart stopped.

"God, that's so hot," Alex muttered. She knelt at the head of the mattress, staring with fascination between Claire's legs.

It was like someone had thrown her a lifeline while she was drowning at sea. She swallowed and found her throat parched. She dared to move her hand and wasn't struck down by lightning. There wasn't even any yelling.

"I can tell that you're very embarrassed right now. Why don't you finish up here and I'll wait outside," Alex said quite calmly.

The woman left and closed the door behind her. Claire sprang into action. She yanked the dildo out of her and quickly wiped it down with the first thing that she could grab — a sock. She glanced at the phone's screen. There were still five minutes left before the alarm. She cursed the damn thing and pulled up her pants.

Not sure what to do with the dildo itself, she set it down on the table. Claire opened the door a crack and saw Alex leaning against the dining room table with arms propped up. Quite casual and relaxed.

Claire opened the door, bracing herself for an impact. She looked down at the ground, unable to meet Alex's eyes.

Instead of a blow, Alex wrapped her arms around the terrified Claire and embraced her in a hug.

"It's okay," Alex whispered, rubbing Claire's back. "It's okay."

"You're not mad?" Claire sniffled.

"Not at all, my little thief, not at all."

Claire wrapped her arm around Alex's midriff and hugged back fiercely.

"I'm so sorry," Claire said, burying her face in Alex's shoulder. "I'm so, so sorry."

"Have you always been interested in your brother that way?" Alex asked.

"No, no—I don't know, I'm not sure," Claire answered.

"What did it feel like using the dildo?"

"Incredible."

"Do you want to try the real one?" Alex asked.

Claire's heart skipped a beat. She broke the hug and looked at Alex, wondering if she had accidentally knocked her head on something and was imagining things.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you want to have the real cock inside you, not just a replica?"

The words arrived but it didn't seem to make any sense. Did Alex really just ask her if she wanted to fuck her own brother?

"It's okay, you don't have to answer right now," Alex continued. "Think about it. Really think about it."

"You... you want that?" Claire asked, puzzled.

"To be honest, it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Ever since I saw you on Thanksgiving. The way you look at him and the way he looks at you. There's so much desire there. I've always wondered if there was something more. If the two of you were secret lovers. The thought of him slowly fucking you while whispering how he'll always keep you safe, oh," Alex let out a little moan.

Claire's jaw dropped. Her heart beat a million times a second. Goosebumps rose all over her body.

Alex leaned in and kissed her. Not a quick peck on the nose but a real kiss. Her dextrous tongue pushed at her lips, asking to be let in. Never in her life had Claire been kissed like that by anyone. There was so much desire in there, so much raw need. And the lips were so incredibly soft.

When the kiss broke, Claire gasped for air. She opened her eyes and saw Alex looking back at her, licking her lips and grinning.

"God, the two of you are just so damn cute," Alex said.

In a manner of minutes, Claire's entire life had turned upside down. She had forgotten everything that happened in the past couple of weeks. Hell, for a brief moment, she had forgotten even her own name. The only thing that was certain was she loved Alex. She loved living in the apartment. She loved shoving the replica dildo up herself. She could have burst with all the energy coursing through her.

Alex pulled her in for another hug and Claire melted in her arms.

"Things are going to be different now," Alex whispered. "And you can keep the dildo. I want you to use it."

"Oh thank you, thank you," Claire said, hugging tighter.

After a very long minute, Claire's thoughts started to collect themselves again.

"What about my brother?" she asked.

"I'll take care of that part. It shouldn't be hard to convince him to make love with his dear baby sister," Alex said.

"Really?"

"I've already been working on it," Alex said and smiled. "Now go to your room and really try out what it's like. You didn't really get a good chance yet."

"How do you know?"

"Claire, my dear, we keep all our batteries in this drawer right here," Alex said, pulling out one of the kitchen drawers. Several open bags of batteries of various sizes laid there, with a few extra rolling around.

"You tricked me!" Claire cried out.

"You played yourself," Alex. "Now go. I have some errands to run, so you'll have the entire apartment to yourself for the next hour or so."

Claire didn't need to hear that twice. She rushed back to her room, had her pajama bottoms off before the door was closed and went back to where she'd left off.

* * * * *

It was a lovely Saturday morning. The two women were on the way to the mall to go shopping. Claire wasn't sure for what but she liked hanging out with Alex. Zack was back home, chilling on the couch. According to Alex, he was completely useless on Saturdays, more like a hibernating bear than a human being.

"Are you on birth control?" Alex suddenly asked.

"No," Claire replied.

"I'm on the pill. I think that's the best option for now. Do you have any problems with that?"

"I don't know. I've always just used condoms. Is that not safe?" Claire asked worriedly.

"They're safe, sure, but I want Zack to fuck you without any protection. I want him to jizz inside you."

"Ohhhh," Claire said, suddenly understanding.

"And we don't want any babies."

"Babies bad," Claire nodded.

Alex took a different exit off the highway and five minutes later, they arrived at a women's clinic. A surprise doctor's visit wasn't nearly as fun as going to the mall but with Alex at her side, Claire felt like she could accomplish anything.

The waiting room was full and much too humid, so they found a secluded place to sit on the floor, just around the corner from the bathrooms and still in audible range of the announcements.

"How are things progressing with Zack?" Claire asked.

"Pretty good, I think. I'm going to start ramping things up a bit now. He'll be ready for next week."

"What's next week?" Claire asked.

"You have to take the pill seven days in a row before you can have sex without protection," Alex said.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. Think you can hold out for one more week?"

"Of course I can. And there's no chance of getting pregnant from a dildo," Claire giggled.

"Uhhh, about that," Alex winced.

"Please, I'm not that gullible."

"Something else. The dildo isn't a mold of Zack's dick."

"WHAT?" Claire blurted out.

All those hours she had spent with the toy. Sucking it. Riding it. Hugging it. Kissing it. Fucking it. Loving it.

"I just told you that because I wanted to know what you'd do," Alex said.

"You bitch!" Claire growled and started swatting Alex's arm. "You miserable, lying, conniving bitch!"

Alex caught her wrist, pulled her in, and kissed her. That took away Claire's breath and seemed to suck out all the anger, melting into goo.

"Sorry," Alex whispered.

"Apology accepted," Claire said, going back for more kissing.

Only Alex pulled back, dodging it. She put her fingers on Claire's lips, pushing her away.

"We shouldn't," Alex said.

"Why not?"

"Because Zack doesn't know yet. I love him, Claire. I don't want to do too many things behind his back. As soon as he's ready, we go through with it. Then we can let loose. Okay?"

"Okay," Claire sighed even though part of her wanted the immediate pleasure. "Am I really going to have to wait a goddamn week?"

"I'm afraid so."

"And now you even took away my toy. It's not going to be nearly as good now that I know it's not his cock."

"I know," Alex said, grinning. "It's going to drive you crazy."

"Bitch," Claire muttered.

"Your brother's cock is actually half an inch bigger than the toy. Same width. He's uncircumcised, though."

"Tease."

"Speaking of teasing, I'm going to send him that cute pic of you in the maid outfit," Alex said.

"Oh my god, no," Claire blurted out.

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing!"

"So you're saying that you're okay with"—she lowered her voice—"fucking your brother but you don't want him to see a hot pic of you?"

Claire nodded.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"He's my brother, he's never seen me like that."

"How's that going to work when you boink?"

"I don't know. Maybe he keeps his eyes closed the entire time and has no idea it's me," she said and realized how silly she sounded even as she said.

Alex giggled. "You know, that actually gives me an idea."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Since you two are so alike, I bet he'll fall for the dildo trick, too."

"You'll give him a mold of my thingy?" Claire asked.

"Something like that. Anyway, I'm going to send him the maid picture, okay?"

Claire sighed. "You know, a kiss would probably make me forget how embarrassing it is."

"Nice try," Alex snorted. "Sending it now. Aaaaaaaand it's sent."

"Oh great."

"By the way, can I borrow your Stargirl pajamas?"

"Why?"

"I decided that I really want to wear them."

Claire laughed. "You're going to dress up as me?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"I suppose that's okay. I have to do laundry anway."

"There's no need for that," Alex said and grinned.

* * * * *

Claire regarded the chore schedule with a sour look. She'd been pissed off for several days, ever since she started taking the pill. Three days down, four days to go. A week had never felt like such an eternity before.

The levels of frustration inside her were starting to boil over. Ever since Alex told her that the dildo wasn't Zack's penis, she couldn't get off with it anymore. She tried the other toys; while they definitely were physically capable of stimulating her to a climax, she didn't feel the same rush.

It seemed like her brother's dick was the only thing in the world that would get her what she wanted. It was so close and yet impossibly far away.

On top of everything else, she had bathroom cleaning duty. She did not want to clean the bathroom. She didn't want to do anything. She didn't even have the energy to get dressed and still wore her Stargirl pajamas.

After a few minutes of grumbling, she remembered that she might not have had to clean after all. She had forgotten all about the bet she made with Alex. She retrieved the box from her room and pulled out the alien-dick. She tried to fit it in her mouth but she could barely open her mouth wide enough to fit it in. She was not brave enough to try and fit it in her own butt.

In the afternoon, Alex returned from a long lunch with a prospective client. She was in a good mood, even dancing a little. Until she saw Claire sitting at the dining table with her arms crossed and the buttplug in front of her. She sauntered over leisurely.

"I totally forgot about that," Alex said.

"Well, well, well, isn't that convenient?" Claire said.

"Someone's grouchy," Alex said, reached out, and booped Claire's nose with her index finger.

Claire scrunched her nose. "Today is cleaning day."

"And you think you can win the bet, mmhm, I see. Okay, give me a moment to drop off my stuff."

Alex disappeared in her bedroom and returned moments later sans laptop but holding a small squeeze bottle. She headed for the bathroom and beckoned Claire to follow.

Once inside, Claire held out the butt plug like a weapon.

"In due time, my dear," Alex said and unbuckled her belt. "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"No."

"You can't just go straight at it, that's going to tear something. Your sphincter is a muscle, it needs training."

"How long is that going to take?"

"For you, I'd say a couple of weeks. Fortunately, my ass has already received excellent training and I just need to warm up."

"I can't picture Zack wanting to have anal sex."

Alex pushed her jeans and panties down over her butt.

"There's a lot you two don't know about each other, apparently. He prefers my pussy but he does love a good ass fucking every now and then."

Alex turned to point her butt at Claire. It was plump and round. She leaned forward over the counter, reached behind herself and spread her cheeks apart.

At the sight of her friend's asshole, Claire's eyes went wide. It was the first time she had ever seen another person's asshole like that — outside of porn. It was shut very tightly.

"Lube up your finger and see if you can stick it in," Alex suggested.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you."

Claire picked up the squeeze bottle and flicked open the cap. She squeezed a toothpaste-like amount on her index finger and rubbed it with her thumb. It was very smooth.

Reaching out, she pressed her index finger against the entrance to Alex's ass. It was hot to the touch. It seemed to have a life of its own, moving underneath her finger.

"You gotta push it in," Alex said.

Claire took a deep breath and pushed. To her surprise, there was barely any resistance. It was a tight fit but it seemed to open up just enough to let her stick her finger in to the first knuckle. She started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Alex inquired.

"My finger's in your butt," Claire laughed.

"Mmmhm, I can feel it."

With enthusiasm, Claire pushed in the rest of her finger. She tried feeling around but it was just full of warm, slick folds. She pulled out and pushed back in.

"Add more lube," Alex said.

The next time she pulled out, Claire squeezed more lube on her index finger. Without saying anything, she also lined up her middle finger, pushing back in with both.

"Mmm, good girl," Alex moaned.

"Almost makes me wish I had a penis," Claire noted.

"Add another finger."

"Are you sure? This feels really tight already."

"I'm sure."

The third finger, with another dollop of lube, slipped in just as easy as the other two. And yet at the same time, the hole seemed to be just as tight as before. Like a magical orifice that expanded and contracted as required.

Pushing in all three, Claire couldn't keep her pinky finger folded anymore. It made contact with Alex's perineum. She lowered it a bit, slipping into Alex's vagina.

"Oooh," Alex gasped. "That's cheating!"

Claire pulled out and pushed back in, three in the butt, one in the pussy. She pulled out quickly and back in, going faster. Suddenly as she tried to push back, it felt like her fingers collided with a wall.

"That's... enough," Alex panted. "Gotta stop."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Claire asked concerned.

"No, no," Alex said, straightening up. Her face was flushed. "But if you keep that up I'm going to cum."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yes, for now."

"Why?" Claire whined.

"You don't know how hard it is for me, too. There's nothing I'd like more than to keep going but I want all three of us to be together."

"I know, me too," Claire sighed.

"But I'm definitely all warmed up for this," Alex said.

Without any trace of hesitation, Alex picked up the alien-dick and squeezed a good chunk of lube on it, coating the toy with her fingers. Claire watched, fascinated with the process.

Alex turned around again, leaning on the countertop. She raised her butt and held the toy by the base with one hand, spreading her cheek with the other. In the process, her pants slid down a couple of inches.

1...456789