Tricked Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamelessly, Claire moved to sit on the rim of the bathtub, right in front of Alex's ass. Her pussy was even more perfect than it had been in the maid picture. It was so smooth and neat, unlike her own. It was also really wet. A strand of mucus clung to her labia, shaking with every movement.

The toy's tip slipped in and Alex let out a sigh. Each little nub resisted at first but was eventually eaten by the sphincter. Only at the last sphere did Alex show any signs of slowing down. It really was enormous, much bigger than three fingers. Claire wasn't sure if she wanted to win the bet or see Alex actually manage it.

The latter won out. The big sphere barely moved at all and then very quickly it slipped right in and Alex's sphincter closed behind it. The base of the buttplug was pulled in, resting snugly over the hole. It sparkled with the light.

Alex straightened up, pulled up her pants, and grinned.

"Aw, damn it," Claire grumbled. "You knew you were going to win when you made that bet, didn't you?"

"Sure did. Why don't you clean the bathroom now and then we'll talk about your additional duties."

"Additional duties?" Claire groaned.

"My dear, you do remember the other part of the bet, don't you?"

Claire winced.

Half an hour later, Claire emerged from the bathroom sweating and aching. She placed the mop and bucket back into the broom closet and stretched. Alex looked up from her work and pushed the bottle of lube into the center of the table.

Reluctantly, Claire took a seat and pulled the lube closer. Her fingertips looked like prunes and she felt anything but sexy.

"I'm really not in the mood for this," she grumbled.

"That's okay, you don't have to do it right now. Remember to try it with your finger, first. If it doesn't go in, don't force it. Slow is the—"

"I got it, I got it."

"And the most important thing is to—"

"Relax. Yes. I've been informing myself."

"Oh? How did that go?"

"I watched a woman put a baseball bat up there," Claire laughed.

"Oh dear."

"Could you do that?"

"No idea. I'm not sure I want to try. Just having this little toy in me is enough, I think."

"You still have it in?" Claire asked, surprised.

"Mmhm. You want some tea?"

"Sure."

As Alex walked over to the electric kettle and filled it with water, Claire stared at her ass. It bounced like it did normally but try as she might, she wasn't able to tell if it really was in or not.

As if she had been reading Claire's thoughts, Alex grabbed her waistband and pushed down her pants, shaking her butt. The sparkling green end of the plug still firmly nestled between the cheeks.

"And it really doesn't hurt?" Claire asked.

"No, but I can feel it every time I move."

Alex returned, setting down a steaming mug with a bag of tea inside in front of Claire.

"How long are you going to keep it in?"

"Until your brother returns."

"Ohh, is he—"

"Yup. Like King Arthur himself."

They were in the middle of a giggling fit when Claire heard a key in the lock.

* * * * *

T-Minus two days. Less than two days, in fact. Forty-seven hours. Claire, the human clock. She scowled. She bit her lip.

"What's the matter?" Alex asked, looking up from her laptop.

"Two days," Claire sighed.

"That's why you've been tapping your foot and your fingers on the table for the last 5 minutes?"

"What?" Claire asked surprised. She looked down, realizing what she was doing, and stopped. "Oh, sorry. I'm just so damn horny. Ever since you told me that the dildo is a fake, I haven't been able to get off."

"Like, at all?"

"I mean sometimes I climax but it's not at all satisfying. I'm gonna go crazy."

"Are you saying that Zack's mighty cock is the only thing that can make you come?"

Claire nodded sheepishly. Alex laughed.

"Would a picture help?" Alex asked.

"YES!" Claire shouted and jumped out of her seat.

"Hold on, hold on, I'm gonna need something in return."

"You want to send him a picture of my thing?"

"Not quite. Please get a banana from the kitchen."

It was weird at first, knowing that her brother would be watching the video but the horniness overwhelmed the awkwardness. She had been practicing a lot, especially pre-dildo-reveal, and watched a lot of porn.

Still, she was sure she wasn't as graceful as she thought she was in her head. Zack had probably seen it all before. Hell, Alex definitely gave him better blowjobs. So she had to pull out all the stops.

Plunging the entire banana inside her for the finale was a spur of the moment thing. Three-quarters of the way in, her eyes started to water. Saliva started to flow. Fortunately, the banana wasn't as big as one of the toys, though it was in a weirder shape.

When she opened her mouth again and pulled out the entire, unbroken piece of banana, she felt so proud of herself.

"Wow, I'm not sure even I can do that," Alex said, though Claire knew there was no way that was true.

"It's way easier with a banana, it tastes better than the real thing," Claire said.

"There, it's done. I'm sending it to Zack."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"I asked him to find a secluded spot to watch this video."

"Oh? Is he going to beat his meat to it?" Claire asked hopefully.

"Maybe."

"Has he watched it yet?" Claire demanded eagerly.

"It's not done uploading—oh wait, hold on, there it is."

"Oh my god, is he watching it right now?" Claire asked, bouncing in her seat.

"It's like two minutes long."

"Oooh, check this out," Alex said and briefly turned over her phone.

There was a dick on it, filling the entire screen. Claire knew right away that it was Zack's cock. She just knew it. As soon as it was there, it was gone again.

Claire lunged over the table, trying to snatch at the phone but Alex was faster.

"Hey! First things—"

"I NEED TO CUM!" Claire yelled, swatting unsuccessfully for the phone again.

Alex started giggling and tapped away.

"What's funny?" Claire asked.

"You gave me a great idea. Since you're unable to cum, I think it's only fair that he's not allowed to jerk off."

Claire considered it for a moment before nodding sagely. "Yes, I think that's fair."

"Okay, now come over here in an orderly fashion and do not snatch at my phone," Alex said.

Like a bolt of lightning, Claire rounded the table. She leaned on Alex's shoulder, looking at the phone. The cock was gorgeous. Wonderful. Incredible. It was hard to judge the size without a frame of reference but she could tell it was big. Uncircumcised, just like Alex said. Zack was either so hard or so long that the glans poked out of the foreskin on its own.

Every part of her body seemed to be in overdrive, just like the first time she used the faux-dildo. Alex reached between her legs from the back and cupped Claire's thigh. Slowly, she ascended until her fingers bumped into Claire's sensitive spots.

Claire was sure that she was about to explode at any moment. Alex pushed her index finger between Claire's folds. The Stargirl pajama bottoms weren't that thick but she wasn't wearing any underwear. For a long minute, Claire held her breath, looking at nothing but Zack's cock and enjoying the sensation of Alex's finger.

Then it was gone.

Alex raised her finger to her lips, sniffed it, and licked it.

"Yep. You're horny alright. I'll text you the pic."

Before Alex even finished speaking, Claire darted to her room and slammed the door shut. A second later, the door flew open again and Claire dashed to the table to grab her laptop and phone. Panting, she sprinted back into her room.

Every single vein was visible on the bigger laptop screen. Every ripple of the curly skin of his forehead, stretching around the glans was right there in front of her. Bigger than life. She laid down on her stomach, straddled the sides of the air mattress with her feet, and stuck her hand between her legs.

The best part about it was that he got an erection after watching her blow a banana. He was hard because of her.

Less than sixty seconds later, she succumbed to her first shuddering orgasm of the night. She knew there would be many more.

ZACK

* * * * *

The awkwardness was palpable. Claire kept looking at me when she thought I wasn't looking at her. I must have been doing the same. Why was it so hard for us to say anything to each other?

Of course, the previous night definitely had something to do with it. I watched her be eaten out by my girlfriend and afterward, she watched the two of us have sex. We "shared" more in fifteen minutes than we did our entire lives.

I wanted to tell her so much. That I loved her, that I thought she was damn sexy, and how I couldn't wait for what happened next between us.

Yet I couldn't manage to say a single word. If only Alex had been awake, it would have been different. She was still fast asleep. I was almost glad when I couldn't pour another bowl of cereal because we ran out of milk and had an excuse to leave. I muttered something about buying more milk and got dressed.

As soon as the door closed behind me, a powerful wave of guilt hit me. I almost reached the elevator before my entire body yelled at me that I was an idiot.

The apartment door was open and Claire stood in the doorframe. She didn't have to say anything; her eyes told the whole story.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you," I whispered. "No matter what, I love you."

"I love you, too," Claire whispered back.

We held each other for a very long time, not speaking, just feeling. The shape of her body pressed up against mine. Her warmth radiated through me.

"I'm scared," Claire said so faintly I almost didn't hear it.

"Me too," I replied. "But I want to."

"Same."

"Aren't you two adorable," Alex said.

Both of us jumped in surprise. Alex let out a big yawn.

"Good morning!" Claire burst out, broke our hug, and rushed toward my girlfriend to give her a big fat hug.

Unlike me, Alex showed no hesitation. Her hands were straight for my sister's ass, giving it a hearty squeeze.

"It's a good thing you're already dressed," Alex told me.

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm going to need a few hours alone time with Claire," Alex said. She gently disembraced Claire, reached into her pocket, and handed me a piece of paper. "Details are on here. Have fun!"

"But—" I protested.

"Have fun!" Alex repeated, pushing me toward the door.

* * * * *

The parking lot of the strip mall was surprisingly full for a Sunday morning. Apparently, someone named "Tyler" was celebrating their tenth birthday at the "FunHouze". My destination was on the other side, a small beauty salon.

"I think I have an appointment for ten-thirty. Zack Blanchard."

Five minutes later, I stood in one of the secluded rooms, still without any idea of what was about to happen to me. In the middle of the room was a massage table and the air was far too warm for February.

The door opened and a tall, bulging, hulk of a man walked. His name was Oleg, he introduced himself, and he was there to shave me.

What followed was one of the most embarrassing thirty minutes of my life. Alex had left him detailed instructions on what she wanted to do and Oleg wasn't one to listen to arguments from me.

When he finally said he was done, I had to admit that it felt kind of nice to have my groin shaved so clean, I could drag a finger across it and not feel any stubble. Shaving my chest and stomach, however, was overkill. I hadn't been that hairless since I was born.

The next appointment was at a nail salon. Part of me was worried they were going to give me pink nail polish but my fears were unfounded. A quick but thorough cleaning of my finger and toenails, followed by a trim.

By the time I was done with the list Alex had given me, I felt like a completely new man. Freshly cut hair, a light meal in my stomach, and a bouquet of roses in hand. The last one had been my idea. It seemed right.

The only thing left to do was to go back home. I sent a quick text to Alex and she okayed my return.

* * * * *

The elevator doors dinged open and already my sixth sense told me something was different. There was electricity in the air that wasn't there before. Maybe it was just in my head. Nevertheless, I picked up my pace.

The apartment was darker than usual. The drapes were closed. The scent of perfume and vanilla permeated the air. Warm, orange candle-light flickered from half a dozen candles.

The door to the bedroom opened and two angels appeared. Both Claire and Alex wore the same outfit. Stockings with a garter belt, three-inch heels, barely opaque lace panties with matching bra. Claire was in scarlet and Alex in green, though both wore the same red lipstick.

At once, my cock started to get hard. I have never seen anything sexier in my entire life. I've always known that Claire was really skinny but I never realized just how big her breasts were. Without baggy clothes covering her chest, they looked easily two cup sizes bigger than Alex's.

"Welcome home, Zack," Claire said in a honeysuckle tone.

"It's time," Alex said.

"And look, he brought flowers."

"Such a good boy," Alex cooed.

The two approached me, outdoing one another in sultriness. I just nodded, my heart hammering in my chest. Alex opened up my jacket while my sister moved behind me, slipping it off my shoulders and taking the roses out of my hand. I stepped out of my shoes while Alex started on my belt buckle.

Working together, the two of them liberated me from all of my clothing, keeping my boxers for last. That was Alex's honor, hooking her thumb into the waistband and sliding it down. Claire stood there, staring at my cock in amazement, which only made me harder.

"Mmm, that looks nice and clean, he did a good job," Alex said critically.

"Uh huh," Claire agreed, biting her lip and nodding.

Alex grabbed my penis and pulled me toward the bedroom. Claire walked behind me, putting out the candles. The bedroom had even more candles. Rose petals were laid out on the floor and the bed. New sheets — purple — with the blanket draped over the foot end. The smell of vanilla intensified.

The door behind me clicked shut and Alex pushed me backward onto the bed. She guided Claire by the shoulders to stand in front of me.

My sister's bra fell away and her breasts fell free. They were plump and her nipples were surprisingly dark. Alex brushed Claire's hair aside and kissed her on the neck. Claire closed her eyes and a tremble ran through her.

"What do you think of your sister's tits?" Alex asked.

"Amazing."

Claire beamed at me. Or she beamed at my cock, more specifically.

"I want you to suck on them," Alex said, pushing Claire closer.

Only too happy to oblige, I reached for her left breast and placed her nipple in my mouth. The bud was hard and I gently pressed my lips down. A moan escaped Claire's lips. I looked up at her face, wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

"Fuck, this is hot," Alex said.

I grabbed the other breast and licked a circle around her nipple. Claire trembled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her garter belt come loose and drop down. That made me stop what I was doing and take in the sight.

The last time I had seen Claire naked, she had sported a wild bush. No trace of that remained; not a hint of fuzz anywhere. Just perfectly smooth and clean, creamy skin. Her inner labia was darker and longer than Alex's.

"You like it?" Alex whispered in my ear.

"Uh huh," I grunted.

Without warning, Alex dragged her index finger across my sensitive glans. She wiped away the drop of precum and placed the finger at her lips.

"Mm, we better get this going before one of you pops," she giggled.

"Yes, please," both Claire and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and couldn't help but grin. She had such a beautiful face. Beautiful, innocent, and kind. She looked so much like our mother.

The thought of what our parents would think if they knew what we were doing...

"Alright. Zack, get up on the bed," Alex interrupted my thought process. She patted a spot in the middle of the mattress. "Kneel here."

Obeying her, I crawled up on the bed. She patted the spot in front of me and moments later I was looking at my completely naked sister, standing in front of me. My mouth watered with her pussy right in front of my face. Her breasts seemed even bigger, looking at them from underneath. Her nipples were hard.

"Okay," Alex said, taking a deep breath. "Claire, Zack, here's what I want you to do..."

The moment she finished talking, we sprung into action. Claire stepped forward, planting one foot beside my knees, and parted her legs. I dove in eagerly, licking a wide swath up her vulva.

The taste was wild. Familiar but different. Like the fruit of the forbidden tree. Wonderful. I grabbed two hands full of Claire's butt, kneading it tightly. Alex stood behind me and I could only assume the two of them were making out. I didn't look or care.

Juices ran down my cheeks and throat. I ate Claire out with every trick I could muster, spurred on by the knowledge of what would come next. Claire herself seemed to be eager to continue and it didn't take long until I felt the first tremble.

"Wow," Alex whispered. "This is so hot."

Shifting my grip from her butt to her waist, I did my best to support Claire. The weight shifted and she started to lower herself. I kissed her abdomen and stomach on the way down. She spread her legs and left a trail of wet juices down my torso. She wrapped her arms around my neck, folding her hands behind my back.

Now that it happened, it happened so fast I didn't react in time. Fortunately, Alex was on the case. Quick as a hare, she dropped down, grabbed my cock, and guided it upward.

The tip of my penis was an inch away from her entrance. The heat of her passion was hot enough for me to feel it radiate over my member. Claire looked straight into my eyes.

"So this is it, huh?" she asked. Her voice cracked on the word "it".

"Yes. Are you changing your mind?" I asked.

"Never," she smiled and let herself descend.

It was similar but completely different. Just a vagina but at the same time, my sister's vagina. She was tighter than Alex and it took a while for it to slide in. Both of us held our breaths until she was in all the way.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Alex said breathlessly. "I can't believe it. How does it feel?"

My cock was buried six inches deep inside Claire and it felt wonderful. It felt incredible. A wave of naughty excitement washed over me. The thrill of doing something forbidden mixed with the euphoria of sex.

"Amazing," I said.

"I'm in heaven," Claire cooed.

"Please keep going," Alex pleaded as if there was a chance in hell we were gonna stop.

Claire hooked her legs around my back and I grabbed the small of her back with one hand and her shoulder with the other. She was so light that even as tightly as she held onto me, I was able to rock her up and down. Her breasts dug into my chest.

There was only one thing left to do. I tilted my head and went in for a kiss. Her luscious lips met mine and I received a surprise greeting by her tongue. I wanted to say it felt great but it didn't.

It felt like I was kissing my sister. I pulled back and looked at Claire, who scrunched her nose in disgust.

"That was weird," I said.

"Super weird," Claire acknowledged.

"Something wrong?" Alex asked, looking like Christmas was canceled.

The fucking felt great. Other than the kissing, everything seemed perfect. I shook my head, just as Claire shrugged.

Claire leaned her head forward and rested on my shoulder. She planted a soft kiss on my neck and I received a whiff of strawberry-scented shampoo. Her hands trailed down my back, tracing the bumps of my spine with her fingers. I squeezed her ass in return.

1...456789