Troll Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no work experience and no diploma to find a decent job. In those times she cursed herself for not finishing College. He wouldn't be able to talk to her like that if she did. If he did, she wouldn't wait a second to leave him. She felt like she fell into his trap and had to adjust to that life. To avoid any further insults, she tried her best to 'do what is told'.

That day was the day she understood that making her quit education was his plan for keeping her. Not making her love him, not treating her the way any woman wanted. His pathetic plan was to strip her out of her options.

They didn't have children and they didn't know the reason.

But George told her the reason one day when they were arguing, that her overused cunt wasn't working the way it had to. She could do nothing to avoid that insult, this had nothing to do with 'listening to what is told'.

This was coming from the rotten, rusty and ancient inner issues him. This was his inferior-self talking. She had sex only once in her life before she started dating him.

The day she heard those words was the day she understood that he wasn't a man at all, let alone being a real man.

On the other hand, she knew he was still crazy in love with her, he couldn't think of living without her.

Thinking like that was the only way she could endure this marriage.

But he could not overcome the past and how he felt as a spare tire for years. Time to time, his inferior self was taking over and he was acting as if he was taking revenge of those days.

After he joined Lucy on the table, George said "This soup is cold. What's wrong with you? Why didn't you heat it again before calling me down here?" He was acting like that at times when he spent too much time on his computer.

She heated the soup again and tried to have a conversation when he was busy with his meal.

"So, what are you doing on your computer all day?"

He looked at her as if she wasn't going to understand even if he told her. He didn't have half of the brains she had but he was the man of the house, he knew better.

"I'm helping the society."

"?"

"I'll tell you one day, I'm too tired today."

He still loved her because she was still very beautiful. In fact, she treated him the way he would have dreamt of. But he couldn't get rid of the feelings about the past. He justified his actions by telling himself that he had a role and he had to play it right. He was going to fulfill his duty as the man of the house, without showing her too much intimacy. Women tended to exploit such things, seeing them as weaknesses in men. He knew that because his father taught him so.

They finished their meal and he stood up, walked to the bedroom "Honey?"

Lucy didn't want to go there that day. She wasn't in love with him and she wasn't feeling his love when having sex with him, especially he was in this mood.

She wasn't feeling any affection in such times. In other times, she could understand he was admiring her, out of simple signs. He wasn't a good lover; he didn't know anything about intimacy or love making. On top of all that, he had his annoying words or actions, possibly as the result of the rotting spider webs in his mind.

She was feeling unhappy.

In fact, she wasn't feeling any attraction to him at all but this was her life and she was trying her best to feel content with it.

He exercised his husband rights for a short time on her and kissed her at the end, showing that he was also a caring husband.

She appreciated that kiss, because before than that, she was feeling uneasy, as if being used or forced. Afraid to protest or suggest things, as a result, having the sex as its atmost plain and dull state. That kiss helped her convince herself that he loved her, he only had trouble showing it.

This was another version of her relationship with Tony. At least she was full of emotions in that one. Attraction, fun, arousal, romance, jealousy, anger and even hatred time to time. She would swap her marriage with any two of those emotions. Of course, at least one of them being one of the good ones. She missed emotions.

It wasn't an enigma how such marriages lasted. The reasons for that all pointed to the same fact. Lack of options for such trapped wives. They couldn't trust anyone, their survival power was ripped off by their own husbands or their own similar-minded fathers, they were under siege of their husbands' or their own families etc. She didn't need to find him attractive. She could love him only if he made her feel precious.

Lucy wouldn't think twice if she met some decent man who would offer her any alternative life. She wasn't afraid of taking risks that much anymore. But of course, she needed a reason to leave him. Because, without a reason, she wouldn't even consider leaving him, she got used to living like that, without questioning much. As if she was a drugged prisoner. Like many other wives or maybe husbands feeling the same.

George was already on his computer when she was thinking those. She said "I'll visit Holly, I'll be back soon."

"I don't like you going out at night, next time see her in day time!"

"Yes, George, bye." she wished that she had a marriage that she could have said "Georgy" instead. She couldn't remember when and how fast he changed into this. He wasn't a catch in the first place but this version of him was not easy to bear.

She wished she had a marriage where she was going out to have fun together with her husband, instead of going to Holly's alone.

G>"So?" wrote George. It took time for the first response to come.

D>"What a fag!"

G>"Right? I told you!" George was feeling proud as if he found a gem for their group.

H>"Yes this one deserves a special treatment." Harry joined the conversation too.

D>"Did you wash your mouth, Harry?" Dan was still teasing him.

G>"OK. Now I'll send messages to the other guys at the site. I'll tell them to insult his writing skills. And language. We may directly attack his personality. I'll go with: 'So, you kiss someone else's bastards every day?', how's that?" wrote George.

H>"Yep, you weren't telling that for a long time since that story and this one fits well. I'll find something." Harry was the least aggressive of these three. But he was having fun with what they were doing.

H>"That fucker froze his membership after that, LOL." he added.

D>"George, I think you should make it a bit more aggressive; he already used that sentence in the story. This story is very alike with our first target. I'll ask him if he can understand who fucked his wife that night, after tasting her pussy. Are you OK with that Harry?" Dan was getting angry at him every second.

G>"What's with that conversation between you two? What did I miss?" Finally, George sensed the problem.

H>"I have no idea." Harry started to get suspicious.

D>"Anyway, we'll talk later. I have husband duties you know." Dan wrote before he left.

Two years ago, Dan told the others about an erotic story site that he was reading hot stories late at night. George liked that very much. Harry was also interested. They started to spend a lot of time there.

One day Dan called George and said "Dude, are you on that site?"

"Yes?"

"There's a new story, some guy has written about how his wife cheated on him and how he forgave her."

"Who reads that?"

"That's not it, he found out that she could have fed him her lover's cum a few times, without the husband knowing."

"How?"

"That fag liked to eat her cunt!"

"..."

"George?"

"Yes, listening."

"Dude, don't tell me you do that!"

"I kind of liked doing that but after hearing this, I may have lost my appetite."

"George, wimps do that. If you serve your wife, she sees herself above you. You can't control a wife feeling like that." Dan was fooling himself. He was far from controlling his wife. But she let him act as if he was a macho among friends.

"You may be right. But ours is not like that, we do everything during sex."

Oh, George. And his concept of "everything" about sex.

"Yes, I got it but don't do it. Their minds work wrong. They add meanings to everything out of nowhere. This may mislead her."

"I see your point."

"Anyway, I noticed that some decent guys were insulting that fag under his story."

"Nice!"

"I learned how to do it. And there's the scoring part. I messaged one of those guys, he told me that they attack such wimps as a group, give the lowest scores to make his story stay at the bottom of lists. Nobody reads low score shit."

"Wow, great idea. That will teach him."

"Yes, otherwise people will think that wives fucking around is a normal thing."

"So as fucking other people's wives. They have to regret that too!"

"I'll call Harry too, then we'll send comments as well. Others will let me know when they see stories as such."

"Great, send me the link!"

They started doing that and they loved it.

They couldn't believe that writer. His wife cheated on him and he forgave that whore. Just like George's uncle. And in this case, she let him eat her freshly fucked and tainted pussy. What a spineless moron. As if this was not enough, he shared those with everyone on the internet. He was not alone, there were many people like that.

It occurred to them that this was a social problem, spreading. They started to see themselves as fighters for social morals.

Their wives spent time together too. This way, they were avoiding stupid questions such as "Where were you? Who is she?" and according to their husbands, they were all in the safe circle. Three old-school couples, no risks.

In time, they became smarter about their comments and scores. If the scores were too low or when they always wrote the same comments, the other perverts understood that the story was for their taste.

Of course, they didn't find that out themselves, they weren't capable of thinking or coming up with solutions about anything. They were hardly understanding what they read.

One day, one of the users on that site thanked Dan, in one of the story's comments, saying "Hey DDDDDMan, thank you. I'm a great follower of your comments."

Dan was very proud when he answered to that comment "Anytime, bro, thanks."

They woke up when that user replied "Yeah, I'm only reading the stories you and your moron friends attack! LOL"

They decided to go slower on their comments. They didn't rush into giving low scores or writing comments, they took their time to do that.

The day after that bastard's mocking message, Dan started to write comments to some boring and long stories as well, just to make that son of the bitch spend his time reading that shit.

It was surprising how he came up with such an idea. Of course, the user wasn't following Dan. He didn't care about the scores and he teased Dan when he saw his comment. According to that guy, Dan or any other guys like that had no significance, they could all be the same guy. They all had the same shallow logic and pitiful effort. All they had was their fear of someone nailing their wives and their hatred on anything reminded them that.

According to Dan and other guys, he was just one of those perverts who was trying to get back at them because they probably managed to hurt him somehow. He could be the writer's friend or the guy fucking the writer's wife.

When George was back online that night, Lucy was complaining to Holly that he was acting like a bigot - more than he actually was - and that they had no conversations anymore, they weren't going out.

Holly was telling her that their marriage was no different, to make her feel better. She was Harry's wife. But Harry wasn't like the other two. Because Holly was a bit more than he could bite and chew. He had no chance to tame her or stand up to her. She was more like the man in the house. But she never showed that, she didn't want her husband to feel inferior when he was around his friends. She was the only one who liked her marriage and her husband, among these three families.

Harry also liked to say big words but this was a bit different than Dan's situation because he was a real bigot, he only couldn't turn his ideas into action near Shirley.

Holly could make Harry talk; she wasn't hesitant to meddle with his stuff or his computer and she almost knew everything about him. And the others as well, since she read all their chat messages.

"I hate that site, those are morons." said Holly. "I'm still hoping that they are being sarcastic and writing all that stuff just to have a laugh."

"What site?"

"Not only one, there are many sites they visit at night. Erotic Stories sites. They read people's stories and write awful comments under some of the stories."

"What are you saying? So, he's on his computer every day and night, reading erotic stories?" Lucy couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes, I read a few of those stories and their comments. I registered on one of those sites, to follow Harry. But I happened to find some stories which I liked too."

"Holly!"

"Lucy, don't act like that, we're alone now!" she chuckled. Lucy smiled too.

"Are the stories good?" Lucy asked naughtily.

"I didn't like most of them. But it's interesting that most of the stories our cavemen were throwing stones at were hot to read. Disturbing but hot."

"Interesting. What are they about?"

"Mostly cheating wives."

"Ooh, they are jealous then. I mean about us."

"Lucy, you're not that naive, please stop acting like that when he's not around."

Lucy smiled again.

"So, let's get me a user too. I want to read too."

"I'm not sure about that. You may get caught, then confess about me as well."

"I swear I won't get caught. And I won't confess if I do."

"Let's give you a man profile then. Just like I did. So, they won't suspect if you post a comment to theirs. I'm writing to annoy them." She had a very lovely wicked smirk on her face.

"Holly! Maybe he ruins my days because of you!" That could be true.

"Don't worry, I'm not the only one making fun of those morons. Can you believe that they think those stories are real? They are so stupid that they don't suspect when the same writer has another story where the writer is a lesbian woman."

"I don't believe you. Did you read lesbian stories?"

"I was curious about a writer's other stories. It wasn't that bad, I guess."

"Isn't it icky?"

"It didn't have much gross things in it, it was about a woman's thoughts about another mostly."

"That's even worse, what if you get confused? I wouldn't read that if I were you."

"If I get confused, I'll knock your door."

They laughed loudly and nervously. Since Holly was a petite beautiful read head, Lucy would get excited hearing her words, if she had a single lesbian thought in her head. She didn't.

That night Lucy and Holly's fun started. They had their own group and they included Dan's wife Shirley as well.

Shirley didn't accept to be a man on that site, so she became a young married woman. She wanted to make Dan crazy. Holly didn't like that much. She was afraid that she could make the guys, especially Dan, suspicious.

Holly told them their husband's nicknames on that site.

She knew because she first saw that site when Harry left the site open on his computer, which didn't have a password. She read all their messages after finding out their nicknames.

She found the other guys they were chatting on the site too.

She figured out their husbands' nicknames, comparing their planned comments in their chat window and the ones they sent at that site. After finding the first one's nick name, the others were easy to notice.

Dan's nickname was DDDDDMan, her husband Harry's creative nickname was HHHHHeMan and George's was GGGGGHost. Lucy took LongMan123456, Holly's was xxx___HolMan__xxx and a few days later Shirley wanted to get SSSSSheMan but Holly didn't let her. They weren't geniuses but they could get suspicious. When Shirley insisted, Holly convinced her saying that it was a nickname for a man-woman. She picked ShopGirlThatSpendsHerHubbysMoneyOnShit instead. They laughed loud and long when they saw that nickname.

George was reading Dan's comment later that night.

DDDDDMan>>"You pathetic loser, it could be my kid you're feeding if your wife's cunt deserved my seed. But you may have eaten my cum if you sucked her ass too!"

He laughed at that comment. Then he thought that Dan was going out of line, they hated the bull, as well as the husband. Of course, the whore was the worst.

GGGGGHost>>"So you kiss someone else's bastards every day? You're disgrace to society. Fucking pervert! If you were even half a man, your wife wouldn't play around in the first place."

George liked his comment when he read it again before hitting send button, this would definitely hurt him. Then he felt uneasy without a reason. Probably, the writer's wife's words in the story, on how he couldn't satisfy her and that he was the reason for her to find a real man who could. That could have sounded familiar to his own lack of skills, subconsciously.

A few minutes later Harry's comment was there.

HHHHHeMan>>"That's bullshit, how can you not understand your wife's cunt was full of cum when you were eating it. Confess that you knew it back then as well!"

George thought that Harry was a bit stupid. His words attacked the story more than the writer. And, the writer already told he suspected that something was wrong. What a douche!

He kept reading, the other guys were sending messages as they agreed.

Anonymous>>"First of all, you tried to hide your wife's name in the beginning, you said Rhonda, then changed it to Dawn. Don't you read what you wrote? Writer my ass! We all know Dawn is your wife now!"

He was right about the laziness of the writer. He didn't bother reading it a few times before sending.

Anonymous>>"Were you high when you put that story in this category? Its place is Horror/Thriller category, not Married People getting Naughty! Don't send stories here anymore!!! What a pathetic loser!"

Then, another comment came.

LongMan123456>>"You moron Anonymous, the description of the Married People getting Naughty says (Cheating Wives, Husbands, Cuckolds and other affairs of married people). Can't you read a small paragraph? If you don't like such subjects, what are you doing here?"

George hated that LongMan123456 guy. He had to be another wimp if he was defending the writer. Probably he wished that someone fucked his wife too.

George, Dan, Harry and their buddies at the site were having trouble understanding what those sites or categories were about.

Harry had a hint that this category was for those kinds of stories and for the readers who liked to read such stuff. But he didn't like that such a category existed.

It didn't matter what the description was telling. He didn't even want to consider how he would feel if Holly cheated on him and he didn't want stories reminding him such nightmares to exist. She was the only thing he found valuable in his life. He loved her with all his heart.

They all thought that if those stories existed, someday it was going to be normal for married couples to do such things. Also, all such stories were telling how good the wife felt when letting her married pussy get fucked by another man, leaving her husband in agony.

What if other wives read such a thing and wondered how it would be like in real life? They decided that the description in such a category didn't matter. This was a category about married people and married people, especially wives, had to be kept far from such things.

Another comment came.

xxx___HolMan__xxx>>"@DDDDDMan, so you are someone who sees chasing a married woman and meddling with a happy marriage is normal. Shame on you! You are a disgrace to society!!!"

George felt awful because that xxx___HolMan__xxx guy was right. He thought the same thing. Dan fucked up with that comment. Good thing that this site let users delete their comments in 24 hours. Dan deleted his comment within a few minutes.