Troll Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said "No, I will divorce his sorry ass if he cheats on me. Enough is enough."

Shirley and Holly felt bad when their husbands complied with their requests without hesitation. George was on his own, without his gang. That bastard was after having sex. They wanted to lie to Lucy but they couldn't when she called them and asked about their husbands.

Lucy was waiting in a small burger across the cafe. She saw the writer's wife enter the cafe. She was a very hot woman, long legs, blonde hair and had a tight skirt hugging her firm buttocks. That was the first time she felt jealous. George was going to like what he saw. She thought of making a scene to stop this. But she held herself.

Then, George arrived. The bastard wore his best outfit. He was trying to make her like him. But he looked confident in a strange way. He was acting the way he acted when sending his messages. Or, he genuinely despised such people and he didn't care what she was going to think about him.

But his outfit didn't say so.

She watched them as they introduced themselves and had lunch in front of the window, having a never-ending conversation. She left the burger shop and took a few pictures, zooming as much as she could with Holly's camera. She returned to the shop and waited more, buying another coke.

When they stood up and walked out of the cafe, she stood up and left the shop. They were walking. She was worried thinking if they had a car. She looked around and got upset seeing no cabs around. But they didn't. They walked to a motel nearby. She followed them and took their pictures when paying for a room and going into that room. She was crying out of anger and other feelings. She never cried like that for Tony. Tony never made her that unhappy.

She called Holly and told her. She didn't want to talk much and she hung up quickly.

She hated him. His only quality was his love for her and acting according to his "real man" concept, which wasn't enough. He wasn't good looking, he wasn't clever, he didn't know how to act nice to people or her.

She always fooled herself, thinking that impotent, premature ejaculator, joke of a man was bound by his principles about being a decent 'man of the house'. She never thought that he was a decent husband because he neglected her physical and spiritual needs, he was lazy and he couldn't earn money if he didn't have that store, which in fact, was given to him by his family.

All he had to do was protect his lousy and few principles.

Remembering those messages he wrote at that site made her angrier. He was insulting other people as if he had a tiny portion of their dignities or humanities. He was thinking that he was defending the morals of the society but he was the dirt in the society. Even bad people had more dignity than him.

Even the ones George hated the most, those wimps who swallowed what their wives did to them were more sincere and in peace with themselves.

Of course, Lucy wasn't thinking that those stories were real. She was using George's inadequate perceptive capabilities and thinking in a way that would hurt him the most.

She wished that the writer and his friends were in that room, waiting for him. She would love to see him leave the room with a bloody nose.

While Lucy was waiting outside, George spurted in the wife in two minutes. The wife, Marsha laughed at him, she couldn't help. He hated the situation and thought of leaving her there and forgetting all of that. He wanted to be with his wife, where he was somebody.

But, with the help of the pills he took, he got hard again. When he made his move, Marsha acted very enthusiastic, in an interesting way. She was laughing at him a few minutes ago. When they started having sex, she moaned, shouted, said lots of things like "You are a real man, make this pussy yours." Hearing those, George felt like he found some hidden skill of his. He enjoyed the sex and he started talking as well.

He was constantly insulting the writer and their marriage. He was telling her that he was the man of Marsha's house as well as his own, Marsha was his bitch, her husband was a prop lacking all values of a husband, George was fucking their marriage at that moment.

She was moaning, saying "Make me your bitch, man of my house. Take us over!"

He came in her pussy and didn't take it off until they were both calm.

When they were finished, she kissed him and sucked his cock, thanking him for making her his woman.

She said "Oh, my man has a birth mark on his beautiful cock!" and she kissed on the birth mark what looked like a strawberry.

It went surprisingly good after the disastrous start for George. She was hot and he wanted to do this again sometime.

He asked the husband's name and she said "Jerry."

Lucy waited until they left. She was surprised that they stayed in for more than one hour. That made her furious. He never managed to stay in bed more than 20 minutes with her. She took their pictures on their way out. The time stamps on those pictures were enough to prove his affair. She was going to find a good lawyer.

She was thinking of confronting him at that moment when Holly called her.

"Lucy? What happened? Shirley just came here, Dan's at their house. She just called him from home. I sent Harry there as well."

"They are just leaving; I have the photos and I will kick him in the nuts now."

"Go girl!"

Then she heard some other voices on Holly side of the phone, Holly answered to those voices, then Shirley took the phone from Holly.

"Don't do anything, come here quickly. Let's talk first."

"OK." Lucy looked at them in hatred and then she walked back to Holly's place.

When she was in the house, she started telling what she witnessed in anger, she cried, she told some more. The girls were listening to her; they were angry and sad too.

When Lucy finished her words, she inhaled and wiped her eyes. She looked like she was done. She looked calm.

"I guess I'm a bit relieved at the moment. I guess I am kind of happy that this happened because my life was dull, boring and full of unpleasant conversations with him. I will end this now and I don't feel bad anymore. If he didn't do that, I was going to spend many more years suffering his idiotic company. I hate him and I guess I've been hating him for a long time without knowing it."

Shirley was the first one who jumped and hugged her. "I'm glad you feel like that. I agree and I kind of wish Dan got caught like that as well."

"I need a lawyer." Lucy was determined.

"Please wait for some more, let's think about this and plan our best move." Shirley wanted her to calm down.

"I can't stand living with him in the same house, I may kill him in his sleep." Lucy was still determined.

"I think he will definitely send messages to the writer. They all will be additional evidence for you. Meanwhile, I will try to find the best lawyer to rip him off his money and even his shop or your house when you divorce him. You'll definitely get more than half of what you both have. Just give me one week. We can subscribe to a course, so you won't be at home when he's there. You'll be with him only at nights."

"She's right, if you think you can manage to act normal, one week is nothing." Holly agreed with this approach. They both didn't want her to regret doing something hasty.

"OK, that course idea is good. Let's do it."

They subscribed to an oil painting course and they went home as if nothing happened.

The last time Lucy checked his messages, she set the power configuration to never go in standby mode so she had more access to his account. She checked his messages whenever she was at home without him, if he left the computer on or unlocked. He was spending most of his time with Dan, still acting as if he was looking for the writer, waiting in that cafe. Dan had no idea about his parallel operation.

George was more interested in having sex with Marsha than finding the writer. He didn't want this to be interrupted with the involvement of the guys.

Two days later, Marsha sent a message to George on the site. She had told him that it was too early for her to give him her phone number when they were together.

"Hey stud."

"Hey Marsha, did you miss me?" He was trying to look cool but he got hard immediately.

"I've been thinking about you since that day. I couldn't get enough of you. I couldn't get enough of the real alpha of my marriage."

George felt great reading those. He was the alpha, not only in his marriage but also in that slut and her bottom feeder husband's marriage as well. She was itching to get fucked by George again. He wondered what happened after their previous meeting.

"What did wimp Jerry say, did you tell him?"

"I'll tell it all, while pleasuring you."

"When and where?!"

"I guess we can skip the cafe part, how about the motel?"

George thought of bringing the woman to his place, since Lucy was out. But Harry or some other neighbor could see them. And the writer would learn his place, before he learned his.

"Ok, when?"

"One hour?"

"I'll be there." He packed his notebook and got ready.

She looked hot in her black dress. He was desiring to eat Lucy's pussy for months but he had trouble doing that because the man of the house wouldn't go down on his woman. He agreed to Dan's bullshit.

But this woman's thoughts weren't important. And she was already in love with him. So, when he undressed her, seeing her perfect pussy, he couldn't stand any longer and buried his face in her crotch when she seductively told him to do so. He enjoyed her tasty wetness until she came.

This time they fucked for hours, thanks to that new pill he found.

She told him what happened that day in between their fuck sessions.

"He had no idea that I met you that day. I went home and started kissing him."

"With that mouth? Nice." He recalled how she cleaned his cock after sex, with those beautiful lips.

"Then I pushed him on the floor on his knees and made him eat me while I was towering over him."

"Fuck! What a loser! Hey, it was full of my cum, didn't he notice?" George was acting cool but he didn't feel good about it. He was worried and feared if he took part in a kind of a gay shit.

"And I told him everything in detail while he was cleaning me. As you said. My stud. My bull. I came in his mouth when he tried to protest, forcing him to continue."

George didn't feel bad anymore. He had it coming. He managed to make that writer his bitch too.

"He didn't want me to see you again. He got jealous a lot this time. I told him I wanted you, that I needed to be fucked by you when I was leaving home. He's waiting there. This time he knows I'm squirming under you."

George was hard again. But he had an idea.

"You're hot, woman. I will send him a message while you suck my cock. Do you accept that?"

"I accept whatever you want, you're my man. I answer to you, he answers to me."

George was having a confusion at that moment. This woman was the worst nightmare as a wife. But she was the first and only woman who treated him the way he deserved. She knew the worth of a real man. She knew how a woman had to behave when she was with her man. She knew that the man's pleasure was important. The wimp wasn't enjoying that because he wasn't a man. He was a cuck.

He opened his notebook, put it on the table in the room and sat on the chair. She crawled under the table and started sucking him. George was feeling like royalty.

She stopped while he was typing and said "Can I take a picture? I will show it to Jerry after I French kiss him." She had an evil smirk that George would love to see.

"OK, but don't show my face."

"Of course not!" and she took a few pictures with his cock in her mouth, on her face, sucking or kissing his cock head.

George was typing happily, feeling over the clouds. He finally was feeling as he deserved. Some other loser's wife was crawling on the floor, worshipping his cock, while he was writing a comment to his story.

GGGGGHost>>"Hey JCuck, your wife is with me in a motel room, begging me to fuck her again while I write this. She can't get enough of it."

He quickly got an answer to his post but the answer was a message, not in comments section.

"Hey, stop making public comments. You will ruin my reputation. You said I can trust you!"

George was laughing reading that message when she deep throated him. He suddenly started to cum in her mouth. She was sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She was very good at this. It didn't require great skills to deep throat him or make him cum but still, she was good at this.

After they went their separate ways, he waited for a few hours before writing a message. He didn't want to interrupt his suffering in the hands of Marsha. She was his little helper on his quest to ruin him. He was constantly checking for new messages. Then he went to bed, to sleep a few hours.

When Lucy arrived, she checked on him and then checked the computer. She saw the message from the writer and looked for George's comment.

It was very hard for her not to boil some water and pour it over his head while he was sleeping. She called Holly and told her that she was coming. She told her to call Shirley as well but Holly said that Shirley was already there.

She showed them the pictures of the messages and said "I won't be able to stand any longer, sorry girls."

There was a short silence before Holly looked at Shirley and said "Aren't you going to tell her?"

"Tell me what?" Lucy was looking at Shirley. Shirley seemed uncomfortable.

"She mentioned about something she did before you arrived. I want to hear the whole story."

"Please don't get angry with me Lucy. I did something and I honestly did it with good intentions."

"What? What did you do, Shirley?" Lucy was concerned and there was a hint of anger in her face.

"OK. But it's a bit long. Please listen till the end."

"OK." Lucy said.

"Wait, let me bring us beer, it's so exciting!" Holly ran to the kitchen. Harry was right. She was so natural and beautiful; he was a lucky guy.

After Holly sat down, they both started to listen to Shirley without interrupting.

"I created a new user account on the site. And I sent a message to that JCuck, the writer George was sending messages to."

"What?" Lucy snapped.

"Please listen, I did it to make sure both the writer and George didn't get into trouble."

Lucy didn't say anything and drank some beer, waiting for Shirley to continue.

"I did it two days after we first found out that George sent a message to him. I told him that I was his step sister, that I hated him. I told him how I found his messages and I told him that if he hated him as well, I could help him have fun with him."

The girls looked at each other in astonishment.

"He didn't trust me at first but I assured that his identity was going to remain secret. He was interested after that and he loved my plan."

"What plan?"

"I told him to act reluctant at first, because I was sure that he was intrigued by the idea of letting George have his wife. I didn't tell him not to pursue his fantasy but I told him to be careful not to let him learn his identity and to tell his wife to be very careful. After he was on board, I was going to tell him the rest of my plan, how he could do that. And he answered in an interesting way."

She read them the rest of their conversations and she waited for their response.

"..." Lucy was speechless.

"Don't think that I didn't care about how you would feel. I had no idea that George was going to play along and if he did, I thought I was doing you a favor."

"You're not the one to decide that." Holly was a bit angry at her. Lucy didn't react.

"And, I still don't know his real name. He told George that he was hesitant to meet him in person."

"What if I still loved him?" Lucy finally couldn't stay silent.

"Then you deserved what happened to you!!" Shirley was a bitch most of the time but she was right about that.

"Continue." Holly said. They both didn't like her much at that moment.

"I have perfect proof that he cheated on you now. I got pictures." And she showed the pictures to Lucy.

Lucy felt embarrassed, it was horrible to observe the pictures with her husband's dick in them. It was like sharing her intimate secrets with her friends. But the strawberry was there. He had no escape. Shirley was right, he had no way to deny that.

But she was pissed off. She wanted to hurt George. She wanted to ruin him for life.

The girls kept on talking about the next steps.

George met Marsha a few times more in the following weeks. She made him feel better every time. The masculinity she extracted from him made him a real alpha. He was experiencing such a thing for the first time. That biological bullshit wasn't a bullshit after all. The hormones or other chemicals in his body or emitted from his body were real. He knew it because Lucy couldn't stay far from him in those days too. She was kissing him for no reason, touching or grinding him time to time. She was always horny around him.

One day she started complaining about missing things in their sex life. This wasn't very appropriate for a woman but she was very turned on all the time. He thought that she had to be satisfied, knowing Marsha and the things she did to satisfy her urges. He was aware of the risks of having the wife unsatisfied after all. He finally knew that women needed men who could satisfy them. He was the man of the house and he had the power to satisfy a woman. So, this was his duty.

But what she was insisting on was troublesome. She wanted him to stop his embargo on eating her pussy. He did it in the past and he enjoyed it too. She told him she was getting wet just thinking about it. She also told him that Harry was doing it to Holly.

Such talks were wrong and he didn't want her to say those. But he knew how irresistible he became, thanks to Marsha. He went down on Lucy and satisfied her delightful pussy, while enjoying it himself as well. She was right, she was flooding there. He did that almost every day, before having sex. He used his pills to have sex with his wife too.

One time, she moaned "Oh, my stallion!". That was the first time he heard her say that and act like that. He was the stud.

One day, while he was on his computer, Lucy came into his room and said "Hey asshole, I'm leaving you. My lawyer will communicate with you in a short time. Don't try giving the shop to your family or I'll ask for more than the house. My lawyer hopes you will try something fraudulent. You cheating bastard!"

George was stupefied. She was leaving him? Lawyer? Shop? Wait, how did she know he cheated?

"Lucy, what are you talking about?"

"I know all your messages, all your erotic site comments and messages there. You are a disgrace to society. You're not a man and you're stupid!"

"Baby, they're not real. We were trying to fuck with that idiot wimp..."

"Shut up, don't you have any dignity? I know you and that whore; I know the hotel you went."

Lucy wanted to tell him about her account on that site but she didn't want to risk the others' identities getting exposed.

He sat a few hours like that after Lucy left, without knowing what to think. Then he got angry. All of this happened because of that writer. If he wasn't a cuck who sent his wife to him, his marriage wasn't going to be ruined.

He sent a message to the writer.

"You miserable fuck. I will fuck your wife every day, you will suffer waiting for her to bring my cum for you to taste from her pussy."

He didn't know why he was impatient to see his answer, it wasn't going to resolve anything. He wasn't going to feel better even if he begged him not to do what he told.

Then the answer came.

"Oh, G. You're not only stupid but you also lack dignity. I know something you don't know. By the way, I almost forgot to tell you that, one of us really tasted the other's cum. I don't eat pussy, it's pathetic."