Troll Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George felt like he was shot in the head. He went crazy and sent many messages to him without getting any responses. He sent messages to Marsha but there was no response from her either.

He didn't sleep for days. He was thinking what he meant by that. What did he mean when he said he didn't eat pussy? Did Marsha tell him that George ate her pussy? What did he mean by tasting cum? He felt sick.

He was feeling helpless. He didn't answer the phone when Dan and Harry heard that Lucy left him. He didn't open the door to Harry when he knocked for minutes.

He called Lucy a few times and she finally answered.

"Please Lucy, give me another chance. I'm very sorry, I will behave nice and I didn't ever want to cheat you. I got carried..."

"Enough. I don't want to hear you begging. I have a few items left; I'm coming to get them. I prefer if you're out when I come."

"No, I will wait for you."

He was sitting on the armchair when she arrived. He begged her not to leave him but she didn't listen. He tried to tell her why he sent messages to the writer.

"Believe me, my only intention was to find him. I was going to look him in the eye and insult him. That was it. But he turned out to be a bigger perv than I suspected, he sent his wife to me. They played me. Nothing happened in the room, we talked about him."

"You really don't get it do you? He's not even married. She sent me your photos you moron, that woman was a prostitute sent to by the writer you were trying to hurt. Idiot!" and she threw the photos on his desk.

She was indeed a prostitute provided by a detective, who was specialized on homewrecking. That detective usually used her to get his clients' husbands seduced to get a quick picture instead of spying on them for weeks. But he charged for weeks. Shirley got in touch with him and paid for her services, to keep both parties anonymous to each other.

Lucy was furious "You let him fuck us and our marriage; now you're going to get fucked by me!"

He was looking at the photos with his mouth open, like the idiot he was.

He didn't even notice that Lucy left the house. He was still trying to understand what happened to him.

Did he eat a prostitute's pussy? Did that writer fuck her before he sent her to him? Was that what he meant? But wouldn't George suspect that? When he was eating her, Marsha's pussy wasn't even as wet as...

In a minute, there was only one thought in his mind.

"How does she know that the writer is single?"