Troll Hunters

Story Info
Trolls exist, so do Troll Hunters... in an erotic story site.
18.7k words
2.43
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

No site, nickname, person or event is real in this story and everyone is over 18 years old, including their memories.

I uglified the nicknames in the story, to prevent coincidences.

If there is a user registered before the story is published, having any of those made-up nicknames, please let me know.

****************************************

Lucy called George to dinner "George! This is the third time I'm calling you; your dinner will get cold."

"I'm coming, I told you I was busy! Couldn't wait for five minutes!"

He was typing a message in his chat group "wimp hunters".

G>"Dan, Lucy is calling for dinner again. I have to go. You read what's on that link I sent you, then you can fill us in."

D>"OK but we all notice that you're turning into a pussy-whipped wimp, we're watching you!!!" Dan loved to tease his friends about their wives.

G>"HAHA, I didn't forget that day you got a flu, which lasted only one night. You skipped bowling because Shirley didn't let you go out."

Harry agreed with George

H>"LOL, yeah Dan. We all know you're the wimp here, we're watching you too."

D>"Fuckers, I'll be here at midnight, whoever doesn't come, he eats pussy!"

George laughed and left.

Harry was George's neighbor, married to Holly, Lucy's best friend. Dan, George and Harry had shops in the same area and Harry introduced Dan to George. They were spending only half of their days in the shop, mostly meeting outside to spend time together.

Dan was teasing Harry because he knew Harry loved to eat pussy and that he didn't want this to be known. He learned that from his wife Shirley. Because Harry's wife told her and she told Dan, complaining "Why don't you go down on me?"

Only wimps ate pussy. Harry had to get it together or Dan was going to expose him to George.

George thought eating pussy was a hot thing but he was on the same page with Dan on this. You wouldn't do everything you desired, there had to be limits.

He hit sleep button on his computer and joined Lucy.

They were high school sweethearts. As a matter of fact, she was his sweetheart back then, Lucy wasn't aware of him and she wasn't that into him even when they started dating.

He fell in love with her the minute he saw her but it took two years and a couple of boyfriends for her to notice him. To be accurate, it took two years for George to build up the courage to manage to let her know he even existed.

They were in the same class but George was very timid. He never had a chance to have a decent conversation with girls before and he wasn't desperately in love with her, she probably wouldn't even learn his name let alone talk to him.

His father Jim was an accountant back then and he grew up listening to and observing his 'how to be a man' perception, the creed he lived by.

His mother was a sweet woman but she was weak, so, she wouldn't tell George about her genuine thoughts or feelings if they were different from his father's. But she told him lots of "rights and wrongs" which she didn't actually liked. Because she too internalized the same beliefs; that it was her duty as George's father's wife. That, this was the right thing to do and not to be questioned.

What he learned was that, a man had to bring food, stand strong for the family and that was it. Woman was his responsibility, including her daily actions. If the woman was doing something wrong, it was his fault.

His father reprimanded his mother daily as if he was trying to set an example for George.

One day, his father was beaten seriously and kicked out of the house by George's uncle Terry, his mother's bigger brother. Because uncle Terry caught Jim and his wife. They were having sex in his bed.

Jim left town and they didn't hear from him again.

These were traumatic events for George but interestingly, those had no effect on his father image, he was still his role model.

George could understand that he made a mistake.

He never cared that he cheated on his mother but it was wrong to have something with uncle Terry's whore wife. It was unfair to his uncle.

In short time, the whole family agreed that this slut seduced his father and if he didn't leave, most of them probably would have forgiven Jim. Except the uncle, of course.

Uncle Terry was determined to divorce his wife but she somehow got into his head saying things about their children and how she was sorry. They moved away to another town because there was no place for whores in that family.

Since he didn't kick the whore out Terry became worse than Jim in the family members' eyes. They were still mentioning good things about Jim, feeling sorry that he left. But Terry was a wimp, a whore's dog, the biggest disgrace in the family history. Even Terry's wife lost her seat to Terry, when insults and hatred was considered. Seeing that, Terry became a spineless wimp in George's eyes too.

Anyway, George watched Lucy and dreamed about her for a long time before he managed to say "Hi Lucy, I'm George." when they were seniors.

He thought that she could be into him as well, when Lucy smiled at him and said "Hi" in return.

It took another year and another boyfriend for him to manage to convince himself that he had to ask her out for a date, after high school was over.

Lucy was a lively person. She was cute and also a very beautiful blonde, with a perfect body. Most guys in school adored her. George didn't have much of a chance, obviously. But she was a good person and George was there to listen to her when she was unhappy or heartbroken. That was the only way he could find to stay close to her.

He lacked the appearance and social skills to get such a girl's attention.

In a way, how he was raised and how he was timid when talking to her had a good side. Because, especially when listening to her love life troubles, his real ideas weren't the ones she would want to hear.

He thought that she was wasting her life with those fuckers, she had to find a decent and real man and stop getting tainted. If she went on like that, it was going to be impossible for that "real man" to make her his wife.

At one point she was going to lose her chance to hear the words "make an honest woman out of you" from any decent person. That person was George, of course.

Interestingly, the ideas he was keeping in his head became the key to her heart - or mind -, when he expressed them at the right time.

She was having trouble with her boyfriend Tony in their senior year and he was constantly cheating on Lucy. She loved him and she was walking soft on him when he told her more lies. He was one of the jocks and he had many girls lined up for him.

Since Lucy was hesitant to put out, to stay a virgin until she was sure, he was playing around because of her. That was how Lucy convinced herself. This was her fault.

He wasn't pressuring Lucy much about that issue and she was sure that he was keeping her on the side as the girl he was going to marry after school; she was aware that he wasn't skipping any of the other hotties in school.

Lucy was observing and suffering this, trying to ignore some of it and trying to believe him when he was telling her that he regretted doing that mistake again and again.

George was also watching. He hated that guy, he wanted to beat him up but he was too much stronger than George. And he had strong friends. If George had such friends, he would beat him.

George was also patiently observing Lucy go through all these. He was losing hope. He was a real man, one that a woman would need; he was dedicated to the girl he was in love with and she deserved a guy like George, not that Tony bastard.

He never thought about a girl he wasn't attracted to. He didn't plan to make an honest woman out of a girl who wasn't very beautiful or popular.

But he was a man.

The women had to focus on the decent and secure life the man was offering to them. It wasn't the man's duty to be attractive, men had many other duties and responsibilities already. The woman had to look for the 'real man', it wasn't nice for a woman to care if the man was attractive or if she was attracted to him.

His previous trials to find a girlfriend were all unsuccessful. That was explaining his slow advance and determination on Lucy. She was his last and only project for years.

Being too timid and feeling too insecure, George found himself in the "confidant" chair near Lucy. She was telling him everything. She was even telling him about unnecessary details about her love life. He didn't have to hear "... and he's so strong..." or "... those sluts won't let him live a normal man's life, they must be gossiping around telling how good a lover he is, which he probably is...", but he unfortunately had to endure that.

He wasn't in the position to complain because they were friends. But he was jealous and he felt like she was his without knowing it and hated Tony for messing with his girl, knowing and ignoring the fact that this wasn't true. But he would be right if he managed to make Lucy his wife one day, because Tony would be fooling around with his future wife. He hated to know that and had to wait without interfering.

One day, George managed to say "Shame on you! How can you let him treat you like that? Don't you know how perfect you are? He's not even a man, he's a boy, trying to add meaning to his superficial life. You deserve a real man, treating you right."

He stopped immediately after saying those. It wasn't because of her shocked stare; it was because he heard himself and returned to that insecure version of himself. What he didn't know was that she listened to him. At that time, she didn't see him as a narrow minded and inferior guy, she thought he was too sentimental and timid.

She was feeling miserable all the time that year and those words felt like a safe harbor to her. She wasn't into George, she never looked at him this way. Those thoughts he expressed weren't what she looked for in a guy.

But that was the first moment she thought "There's George, if everything goes wrong in my life..."

Unfortunately, this was the only possible formula for George to be happy. Lucy had to be unhappy for this formula to work. George knew that she was going to be 'not unhappy' in the end because George was going to act as a man had to. He could be lacking the tools to attract a woman or make a woman truly happy but he sure knew how to offer a stable life without incidents.

Lucy broke up with Tony and kept George around her. She kept on flirting with others; she didn't have any serious relationships after Tony. But she didn't give up looking for someone to sweep her off her feet.

George and Lucy were getting closer in time, he was more confident that Lucy was going to be his wife, only she didn't know that.

It was the summer after the high school was over.

He was planning to ask her to be his girlfriend and he went to her place. They were sitting in her living room and he was trying to find the right moment and words, when the door was knocked.

She opened the door and she came back with Tony beside her. George wanted him to die at that moment and he didn't understand what this was about.

"George, you know Tony. Tony, this is George."

"Yeah, look Lucy, I need to talk to you in private." Looking at George. What a nerve, as if George was going to...

Then he saw how Lucy was eyeing him to excuse himself. She wanted him to leave.

"Anyway, I have to..." George stood up to leave.

He didn't talk to her a few days and then she called him "Hey, where are you, why aren't you calling me?"

"No reason, I was busy."

He wanted to ask but he couldn't. He wanted to learn what happened that day and since then.

"Tony apologized for everything and told me that I was going to be the only woman in his life."

That could end it all for George. He hated this. He was waiting for her without making any mistakes and others kept coming back after making her cry, having their fun outside.

"And?" George was still hoping that she took her revenge from him, kicking his cheating ass out.

"And, oh no, I can't tell this to you. I need a girl to gossip!"

This didn't sound good. George needed to know but he didn't want to tell her that they were friends, more importantly, he didn't want her to think that he was a substitute for a female friend. He was already deep in that shit too much; he was trying to make her see it different. To see him as a boyfriend alternative.

"Like you didn't tell me private stuff before." He wasn't sure if he wanted to learn after he said that.

"If you insist! He told me that he will marry me after the university is over. And, oh, it's hard to say it. Let me say we sealed the deal after you left. I mean unsealed..." She remembered that he probably had feelings for her and stopped talking.

"..."

"George?"

He was crying inside. He had been waiting for her for so long, he didn't wrong her in any way. He was also very happy that she was keeping herself untouched, at least to a point. All his dreams, plans, all the purity of this journey disappeared in his head.

"I need to go, we'll talk later."

They didn't talk for two weeks, until Lucy called him crying "He cheated on me again and this time he started dating another girl. He left me."

George couldn't respond. But Lucy continued.

"And, I don't know how to say it but I still didn't have my period."

"What do you mean?"

In George's family, it wasn't OK to talk about such stuff and since he didn't have many friends, he was oblivious to the possibilities and the significance of her words.

"George, do you have to ask?" She didn't think he could be that detached to women's world. But she thought he wasn't feeling OK and he was having trouble following her.

"I mean I'm worried that I can be pregnant."

Some parts of George's brain and heart died at that moment. This was beyond his worst nightmares and there was nothing he could do about it. He got angry, then he became sad, he felt sweat rushing from the top of his head and then he got angry again. But he was confused for all this period.

"Oh, he was back to close unfinished business. I got it." He wasn't just trying to be cruel. He was understanding what this was about vocally.

"What?"

"You left him, he fixed that, he left you. Plus, he didn't get everything from you in all those times he spent with you and collected the debt."

"Why are you so cruel to me?"

"I didn't put my seeds in you, I didn't get you pregnant and moved on to the next girl. Why am I guilty now?"

"I didn't say you were guilty. I didn't expect to hear such things from you when I shared my feelings." She had to expect that, even if he hadn't been talking about how he felt, she had an idea.

"I loved you since day one, I didn't want anything from you, I just wanted to make you my girl till the end of time and waited patiently to show you that I'm what you need in your life. But you preferred to give that bastard another chance for the hundredth time, instead of giving me a single chance!" This time George was crying too.

Lucy knew he was into her but she didn't know that he was in love with her like that.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why did you just watch and didn't talk all these years? Why did you struggle to fight for me? Is this what being a real man like?"

That conversation was the moment when George won, finally. He wasn't feeling happy but this was what he wanted. Only if he talked sooner, she could be untouched. Or, not touched that much.

But this was wrong, of course. If he talked sooner, she wasn't going to give that answer. She wasn't that vulnerable or sad back then and she wasn't going to need George to feel good. Her words about not being a real man didn't hurt him that much, not at that time.

This was harder for George, of course. He had to suck and swallow many things and he didn't feel like he had a choice about that. It wasn't possible for him to stop wanting her after that. He was just thinking, how he was going to endure that. But if she really got pregnant, that was going to be an entirely different problem.

He thought about this for days and decided that they were going to solve this problem without anyone knowing. His family would never accept that. Their son wouldn't take a girl like that. A leftover from some other guy. A bred leftover.

He wouldn't have accepted such a too but it was Lucy. It was a given that he was going to do whatever it took to make her his wife. And he managed to decide that she made a mistake and the pregnancy was only a technicality about it.

Since she was feeling wounded and damaged in some way, she decided to stay away from anything that could hurt her again. When she learned that she wasn't pregnant, she decided to settle for less.

He was less in many ways. He lacked providing what would make life beautiful. On the other hand, he stood by her side, even knowing that she could be pregnant.

He was less in romantic or social aspects but she didn't see someone who had more in terms of reliability. The thing she needed the most at that time. She needed a rock, he was one.

In a couple of years, she started to like the peace in her relationship with that sort of a dull man. There wasn't any major crisis. Only, small stuff such as George's comments on what she was wearing, how she was talking to other people. These were easy for her to manage; such little sacrifices wouldn't hurt anyone.

George's family offered him to run his uncle's store because the grandfather was having trouble working there. He was familiar with the place and it was making good money. They had a deal with the rest of the shareholders in the family and he owned the place with profit sharing conditions.

She had an acceptance from a local college but she dropped out after two years because George constantly told her that she didn't have to work, he was going to take care of her. He couldn't stop pressuring her, telling how she was going to love the life with him and their children.

That wasn't the life she planned but she knew the life was going to be a lot different with him than she expected it to be. She wanted to get a degree but he managed to change her mind. This was the first big sacrifice she did for him.

But George's underlying reasons had more than his married wife concept.

He was afraid that they couldn't last for long if she stayed in college. Even if it was a local one. Lots of guys were chasing her and they were going to confuse her at some point. Even if they managed to remain in this relationship until the College was over, all the hot shots would target her when she was working. She was very attractive. He didn't want her to work.

George reminded himself that this wasn't selfish, this was for her own good because she was going to be sorry in the end. She was susceptible to making mistakes.

He never accepted the fact that she was with him because she lost her motivation to look for a better match for herself. A guy who was more attractive, fun, sensitive and definitely "not dull". She lost her will to take any risks in life.

When they finally got married, George escalated the tone of his comments. In the second year of their marriage, Lucy heard him say "I made an honest woman out of you, in spite of your stupid decisions in your past. You already proved that you have a short capacity in making decisions. So, listen to what is told!"

It hurt her hearing those from someone who only could find his courage after getting married. He wasn't in her league, she was way much more intelligent than him and if he didn't block her, she could be someone beyond his vision by now.

One of her two mistakes was to love someone, someone wrong. Her heart betrayed her.

Her other mistake was to let this one be her husband, whom she didn't love, respect or find valuable.