Troll Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another comment came from that LongMan123456 bastard.

LongMan123456123456>>"@DDDDDMan, something happened to your comment. But don't worry, I copied it before it got lost. I'll share it here:

->'@DDDDDMan>>You pathetic loser, it could be my kid you're feeding if your wife's cunt deserved my seed. But you may have eaten my cum if you sucked her ass too!

You're welcome!!!"

Fuck! Those guys were targeting them. They had to be the writer's friends. The wimps with whores as wives were ganging on them.

They probably were messaging with each other or with other perverts to find bulls to fuck their wives. Fuckers!

They had a heated chat conversation on the issue and decided to hit back the next day.

They spent their time attacking the writer, JCuck and the story; the writer read those laughing to himself. He, Jason, also showed those to one of his friends and they both laughed. They had no idea why those morons suddenly started to act like rabid dogs in heat but they didn't care. It was fun.

"I'm guessing that DDD guy's wife is out of his league and he's in panic that some average guy will sweep her off her feet with a simple smile." Jason's friend was smiling in contempt.

"Probably. I guess he still is not sure how he managed to find a woman to marry his sorry ass. Any man with a slight self-confidence wouldn't have got this personal."

Jason was right. All of Dan's friends wondered how Shirley married him. Even Shirley thought about that too.

He wasn't much different in the beginning but in years he became an inferior bigot and they almost stopped having sex. He couldn't stand long, almost ejaculated prematurely every time. His condition was worse than George. She was frustrated lately.

They had a secret. Their story was not much different than Lucy and George's story, Dan waited long enough for her to accept him as a boyfriend. Then, Shirley cheated Dan once when they were engaged and she got pregnant. Dan couldn't leave her and he was by her side when she was getting an abortion.

When he found out that she was having an affair with a young married lawyer for the last few months, he had a nervous breakdown.

He knew he had to leave her but during this period she acted as she didn't care much. He couldn't accept the fact that she cheated on him but seeing his value in her eyes was hurting him even more. She wasn't afraid of losing him.

He couldn't leave her because she was too sexy and her confidence made him understand, this was as close he could get finding a girl like her again.

He tried and managed to convince himself that she was sorry, thinking that she couldn't show it to him. That was his survival mechanism to keep himself in this relationship. He stood by her side acting as if nothing had happened.

It took only two weeks for him to swallow his principles and words he told her.

Finally, when he told her that he found a doctor for abortion, she told him that she was considering to keep the baby. While Dan was trying to understand if she was joking or not, she told him that they could tell everyone Dan was the father.

They had many arguments, she told him that he was free to leave if he wanted. She loved the lawyer and she wanted to have his baby. She didn't tell this to Dan of course but it was obvious.

After the lawyer learned that she was pregnant with his baby, he called her to tell her he didn't want to see her again and he didn't want that baby. This made her start to act more reasonable, she had a period of low self-esteem and she saw Dan as her only way out of this situation.

She wasn't like Lucy; she wasn't having worries about her future but she had an opportunist's mind. She calculated her options. Dan, with all his money wasn't a bad choice after all.

According to his perception, she regretted her mistake and she was getting her senses and logic back.

Dan was sure that Shirley wasn't acting that distant to him anymore, so she was ready to return to what they were. He found himself begging her to convince her for the abortion. She finally told him that she accepted. Dan didn't know that she decided to do it when the lawyer left her, not until they got married.

She just gave Dan a fight that he would win in the end, so he was going to act normal. Dan didn't have a single day acting out of her will. She knew how to make him believe he made his own decisions all the time.

Since that day, he was very sensitive about the cheating women concept. A wife getting pregnant with someone else's seed? That was his biggest nightmare.

It was a good thing that he didn't know she went to the lawyer's house a few times after the abortion. She was hoping that he was going to divorce his wife and take her. But he ended that after he got bored of fucking her. When he left her again, Dan and Shirley were married for over a year.

Dan had no idea but Shirley stopped him in the last second in one of those times, when he was going down on her. She liked her pussy to be sucked and she didn't care much about the fact that the lawyer came in her hours ago; she hesitated because she didn't want Dan to find that out before they got married. She would feed him that if she was sure he wouldn't get suspected.

Shirley didn't respect Dan and most of the time she found him annoying. But he had money and he was out most of the time, so she didn't care that much.

She had a few short affairs with strangers during her marriage. She loved sex and Dan was far from providing that to her.

When Shirley joined the site, first thing she did was to go and find Lucy's message with Dan's message in it. And she replied with great enthusiasm.

ShopGirlThatSpendsHerHubbysMoneyOnShit>>"Damn Longman12...! That must be a moron who can't get it up when needed. But I liked your attitude, you look like a real man! I'd love to take you on a weekend getaway with my hubby's money."

Holly called Shirley "Are you crazy? If he finds out?"

"Nah, he only couldn't do it once. But I believe he still remembers, because I went ballistic on him that day."

"Don't do such things, you attack our husbands, we'll deal with Dan!"

"OK, chill out girl. I won't."

Dan and George hated Shopgirl more than they hated Longman and Holman. She was a whore and probably her husband had no idea what kind of a lowlife she was. They attacked her message but could not get a response.

They spent months like that.

The girls were suffering from their husbands' anger in their daily lives but it was worth it. They knew their husbands were going to bite them hard in the ass at home when the girls hit them hard at that site. But knowing that they were the ones making those losers suffer was hilarious.

During this period, they lost their respect to their husbands completely. Reading their comments proved the girls how inferior they were. They were saying things way above their capacities and realities. Only Harry was making his wife happy and he didn't write such things.

The other incompetent losers were acting as if they were studs in real life. Even worse, they were acting as if they knew anything about women, sex or relationships. They were the ones blaming all writers knowing nothing about women. Both were virgins when they started dating with their wives.

Dan was paying hookers every week, just to fill the void Shirley caved inside him during their engagement. That void wasn't going anywhere. But the hookers were smart enough not to mock him when he came within a minute. Time to time, he managed to get another erection, to last four or five minutes. At those days, he left happy thinking that he got his money's worth in return.

George hadn't experienced any other woman in his life. He didn't even kiss anyone other than Lucy. He didn't even try.

They were acting very confident and self-content around their wives but their comments and efforts in that site were showing their real selves to their wives. That was just sad for the girls. But they also knew they deserved to be sad and they were feeling better to see them like this.

Seeing them out of control like that also made the girls acknowledge "a wife's value" or in general, a woman's value for such guys. They didn't respect women, apparently.

But it was also obvious that they were very vulnerable about the idea of their wives getting involved with a man. It was a funny paradox.

The more they ignored or insulted their wives at home, the harsher the girl's comments became. They were targeting their hotspots.

Shirley even wrote a message to Dan, without listening to the girls. The girls had no idea that this was a guided missile.

ShopGirlThatSpendsHerHubbysMoneyOnShit>>"DDDDDMan, I suggest you find a bull for your wife, so you can at least have his son to raise. Making another bigot like yourself as a project. I see you have too much spare time to spend here, reading stories you don't like. Apparently, you can't manage to convince her to sleep with you."

This followed phone calls from the other girls. That day was hard for Dan and he didn't respond to that. The others mentioned it on the chat but he acted as if he didn't care.

Harry was the only one who wasn't getting attacked much. That was making Dan angrier. He wrote in their chat group, targeting Harry.

D>"You write like a wimp, Harry. That Longman123 and Holman guys never reply to you. And that pig woman, the whore spending her fag husband's money on shit! She never attacks you like she attacks George or me. Mostly George. Except the last message. But the others both target me!"

H>"What can I do? I comment as we planned." Harry was aware of that situation and he was glad that they weren't attacking him. Those bastards didn't spare their words and they were hitting the right targets every time. They knew how to hurt a man.

Plus, he didn't want to write in an assertive way. He believed in karma and he didn't want to jinx anything with Holly. Too much pride or big words meant big punishment. Holly was his world and he knew that she could find another man if she wanted. He knew how lucky he was to be loved by her like that.

But Dan, George and Harry were still having trouble to understand things about those stories.

One of their favorite writers, one they attacked previously, published a new story. He was telling that they went on a vacation with his wife and describing how his wife got screwed by a hotel personnel. Witnessing such a thing devastated him but he didn't have the guts to confront her or the guy.

George was the first one who read that story.

He was thinking that the writer and his wife got rid of their previous bull, the one in the other story. But he wasn't sure because he used a different name for his wife. It was possible that she finally kicked his sorry ass and he got married to another slut.

The interesting part was about what he told about his life after they returned. There were a few paragraphs where he wrote about when he went to a cafe to think about what happened. His words were:

"I realize that I have been looking at that hideous blue vase on my table, trying to count the pink flowers on it. Then I notice that they aren't flowers, they are vaginas."

George froze. He knew that cafe he was describing. It was on the main street near his house. They talked about those vases on every table with the owner and he told them they weren't pussies, they were musk thistles but the guy who painted them was a good friend of his, who sucked at painting. They laughed after him saying that his friend fooled him about the drawings.

The name of the cafe was Thistles!

He sent the others a message and called them to have coffee. When they were at the Thistles, he sent them the link and told them to read the story. In about half an hour, their eyes were at the vase, Dan was shouting "Fuck! But! Fuck man!"

George was acting like he was a detective.

"We will start here and somehow find that guy!"

Harry said "And what?"

"We'll show him!" Dan spat out the words.

"Are you crazy? What did he do to you?" Harry wasn't like them. He had some sort of a logic.

"Don't make me tell Harry, I know what you did!"

"What?" Both Harry and George asked.

"OK! You asked for that! He sucks pussy George. We may be sleeping with the enemy!!"

"We're not sleeping together, so..." George tried to wipe that image from his brain.

"You understood what I mean!"

"What's wrong with that? I like pussy, I like the taste, I like to make my wife happy too." Harry defended himself.

"Whatever." Dan started to look out of the window.

George missed eating Lucy's pussy. He convinced himself not to do it after talking to Dan but he liked it too. And Lucy's pussy was tiny and beautiful. Talking about it made him want to do it again, so he changed the subject back to the writer.

"OK, that's how we will do it. We'll spend more time here and get familiar with the regulars and try to create a list of possible guys."

"How will we do that? Do you think that a sex story writer will look like a writer? With round glasses, goatee, wearing a cardigan and a scarf? Anyone could be writing them!" Harry wasn't that enthusiastic about George's plan.

"Dude, statistically, he has to be an educated guy not to get bored when writing tens of pages. And we also know that he has to be someone who would enjoy or at least live with the fact that his wife is some other guy's whore! Can you imagine plumber Joe writing such a story?"

"I can't imagine him sitting in that cafe either!" Harry wasn't convinced.

There was no room in their mind for a thought in which the writer wasn't the protagonist of his own stories.

"Dan?" George needed an ally.

"I agree, we can try for a few weeks. If he comes here, I'm sure we'll notice that sissy..."

Harry didn't want to be left out; he didn't care that much about the writer but he enjoyed being in that group.

"Cafe watch then..."

At first, they started to go there and spend the day at the cafe. They were all neglecting their work. Their employees were handling the shops but since the calls increased on critical matters, they started to schedule their watch hours.

After a few weeks, they had a very short short-list, depending on far-fetched reasons. They were very vague about the features they noted for those guys. One of them was reading a book, another had a notebook and one was looking out of the window the whole time, apparently still thinking about his cheating wife.

They were talking about their listed suspects on the chat every night, trying to find similarities with the writer.

Finally, Holly found out that conversation and sent it to the other girls.

They couldn't believe what their husbands were up to. That was madness. At first, they thought of warning the writer on the site's messaging system. Then, they didn't want to get in touch with a stranger and they found another way to distract them.

Since they were very "productive" guys, they kept on reading the writer's other stories or other similar new stories in the site.

One day, when they were all together in the cafe, Dan barked "Hey! One of those fuckers just published a story, the Holman guy. In the 'Married People getting Naughty' category!!"

"Show me!" George pulled Dan's notebook in front of him.

"-Our new patriarch-, fuck it's obvious what this story is about!" George was mumbling while he was typing something.

"What are you writing?"

"I'm sending my comment about the story!"

"Idiot, it's my account. Use your own computer. I will send it after I read it. That bastard bites back hard, I don't want to give him another chance to make a clown out of me!"

"He's right." Harry agreed.

They all started to read the story. The story was awful. It had all the things they hated the most. And it was written quite well. There were descriptions of the marriage, the wife and the husband, making each of them empathize to the core. Those descriptions were before anything happened in the story.

It stung them really bad when they were reading the part about the wife, when she first admired the new neighbor and her cheeks turned red. They forgot why they were there, they forgot about everything.

George started typing on his notebook again.

"What are you doing? Did you finish the story?" Dan asked.

"I don't need to; I don't want to read the rest."

Then he sent the comment. Dan refreshed his page to see the comment. It was good that nobody on that site was reviewing the comments before they were seen. It was good because the arguments could heat up in a short time with the real time responses.

GGGGGHost>>"What a bunch of crap! It took me 2 pages to understand that you're a masturbator who managed to get close to a woman only by holding a picture of one in your other hand. It's so obvious that you have no idea about women!"

"Dude, he's married," said Dan.

"What if he's lying? I think he's a liar." George's eyes were shining, as if he invented something.

He started typing while Dan and Harry looked at each other.

"There!"

GGGGGHost>>"You lying bastard! I'm sure the story is about your mother!"

"You're right! His father is the wimp." Dan agreed.

Then they went on reading the story. It was formed of their worst nightmares combined. The wife cheated the husband for months, he had no idea, she made him eat her pussy after her dates, she got pregnant and they had the baby without the husband knowing who the real father was, the neighbor who actually bred the wife came to their house time to time spending time with the husband etc.

"See? That Holman is probably that neighbor's bastard!"

When the husband finally caught them, Harry wrote a comment.

HHHHHeMan>>"He should cut his balls off and make the wife eat them!"

"Good one Harry!" said Dan.

Dan hit the table with all his power when he read the part when the hubby chickened out and his wife talked to him like he was responsible for all this. She was telling him that he was incompetent, didn't know how to make love, neglected her needs etc.

At that part, the three trolls - especially Dan and George - stayed silent for a short period, as they all did in such parts of those stories.

They were trying to get rid of the thoughts reminding them about themselves and their marriages. All these stories were telling things like that. As if women had such needs, as if husbands had such responsibilities. These were all degenerate ideas and their purpose was to ruin the concept of marriage.

But it was interesting that they never argued that part with each other. They were probably afraid that one of them could say "A man who cannot satisfy his woman in bed on constant bases is not a man at all." or something like that. George and Dan were almost completely incompetent in bed and Harry was hardly satisfactory. But he did his best to satisfy Holly.

It could be any guy's problem, which was not that uncommon but...

They probably wouldn't feel uneasy like that if they didn't attack everyone's manhood or talk about the concept of being a real man all the time.

Each of them wanted to continue believing that he was a man's man. So, they ignored that part again.

After that part, the woman's demands and threats came. They were all talking loudly at the same time.

"Do you see that bitch? Sucking his blood for years and now acting as if she's somebody on her own!" Dan snapped.

"I'd love to see her crawling back when the neighbor gets bored and dumps her! With the bastard!" Harry contributed.

Their expressions changed after Harry's comment, including Harry himself. They felt bad, seeing that the bull was the only one who could avenge her betrayal indirectly. They all knew that the husband was ruined and there was no way to change that. Even if he burned the wife and the house, as one of their friends suggested.