Troll Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all thought "Damn that bitch!" They were right about that thought but again, that was just a story.

Their problem wasn't about how they felt. They had their reasons.

And even if a man didn't have any traumas in his past, it was only natural for any man to be afraid of his wife's betrayal. It wasn't something limited to emotions. That was the burden society put on a man's shoulders. A man's woman was his honor.

On top of it, nature itself had a part in how men felt. Sex was something where one crossed the other one's borders. Like an invasion. And a woman's womb was being invaded, only to be contaminated by that invader's seeds. When all came together, being cheated was a nightmare for most men, more than it was for women.

Again, their problem wasn't about how they felt. Their problem was about how they reacted. How they lived their lives. How they didn't change things in their lives. How they sat on top of their marriages, ignoring the fact that they could make those marriages much better. Their problem was about not looking for the person that could love them to spend their lives with.

Harry did his best and he managed to make Holly love him. Dan chose wrong, it didn't seem possible that he could have something good with his wife, even if he tried hard.

But, George? He had that chance. He could have made Lucy love him with all her heart. He could be her king, only if he cared enough to be, instead of following his father's stereotyped steps.

None of this was about cheating or stories. They were living their lives only on the surface.

Recognition of such a problem didn't seem possible for them, anytime soon.

George was silent when Dan and Harry were talking about how the husband should have acted. Because he was so angry. He was reading the next paragraph.

"Fucking whore! She blames him for making her drop out of university. He worked his ass of for her comfort and she's trying to alter the reality on him." That part hit George bad. This conversation happened in their house a few times. All women were ungrateful like that.

Dan smirked in disgust. His wife told him something like that once too but she was the one who didn't want to go to college.

And then the routine parts came.

But Dan and Harry were a bit confused, so they checked the previous paragraphs again. There wasn't anything about the husband working his ass off or the wife needing the husband. They didn't even know what the writer and his wife did for a living. In most such stories, the writers mentioned such facts in their stories. Of course, the writers added them. Because they wanted the magnitude of the wife's betrayal to be huge. To make the readers feel worse when they empathized the husband. Because that was the purpose of a story. Make the reader feel something.

In the next pages, the neighbor enjoyed the wife while the husband continued to work his ass off, they made him clean the house, prepare her for sex before they went to the bedroom etc. It was disgusting.

"I prefer we find this guy instead. I want to first beat him up and then learn that neighbor's address."

"You're right, this one was the worst of all."

They never managed to beat a guy in their lives, none of the three friends.

George once thought about ambushing that Tony with his cousins, to attack him five-to-one. But he couldn't be sure if they could beat him, so he changed his mind.

Dan once hit one of his employees, thinking that he wouldn't dare to respond but he returned home with a black eye and a bloody nose.

On the other hand, in fact, there wasn't much about sex in the story.

Shirley wrote some seriously hot parts which she found arousing but the girls decided to dilute and remove most of it. They thought that they would feel bad after sending such graphic content.

In an interesting way, when the girls edited the story and when the sex parts were removed, it became even harder for the guys to read.

Because, they imagined their wives going into that bedroom when they were waiting outside and it became more realistic, as it would be in real life.

Without seeing what was going on in there, enduring the described sounds coming from the room, suffering at the highest level.

Harry felt like crying at this part. His Holly wouldn't do that, he would to his best to make her happier.

Dan wrote a comment.

DDDDDMan>>"You're not a man, no man stands that crap! A real man would kick her out with her bastard, after beating the shit out of that guy."

The girls were at Shirley's place at that time. When she read that comment loudly, her face had a funny expression.

"What was that?" asked Holly.

Shirley said "Nothing."

"Come on, you thought something." Lucy wanted to know too.

"It's nothing but he's completely full of shit. I can say that."

The others looked at each other.

"Shirley?"

"OK but this will stay between us."

And she told them what happened before they got married. She didn't tell the part which lasted during the marriage.

"Oh, that's why you insisted on changing the abortion part and made it like that, her having the bastard." Holly recalled the time when they were revising the story a few days ago.

Shirley smiled wickedly. "I didn't want him to feel that bad. A little difference would help him avoid seeing himself in that guy completely. But after reading his comment, I'm thinking it was a mistake to change it."

Holly had a considerate look on her face "I think you did good. This is a trauma for him, maybe you made him like that, he's still feeling wounded about it."

"No, he was never a nice guy, not even close to your Harry. Harry is the only human among them."

"Yeah, I still like him but I get angry time to time. Sorry girls but your hubbies are not the right friends for my naive Harry for play dates." Molly was smirking while the others were painfully agreeing. She also blushed, thinking about her Harry. He deserved a hot evening.

"And I added the university part because that was what George did to me. After that day, my life became in his dominion." That was Lucy.

"I've read an article about it. Any man trying to suppress his woman is suffering serious inferiority complex. He's afraid that you will leave him if you have your wings. Let it be small, let it be mine, right?"

The other girls agreed with disgust.

"So, what are we doing now?" Asked Shirley. "I'm hardly keeping myself from sending a response to Dan."

"Please don't" said Holly "The last thing we want is being exposed."

"I say, we wait and check their chat messages. If they are keen on finding that guy, we try to warn him. What do you say?" Lucy was afraid that they could hurt the guy "Of course, if it is a guy!"

They all laughed at that comment pointing fingers at each other, she had a point.

The next week, Holly's story was under constant attack from all trolls in the site. Shirley and Lucy suffered from their husbands' mood. Especially George was very depressed and angry.

Lucy and the other girls hated George, after reading his last comment on her story.

GGGGGHost>>"All women are whores; it takes a strong man to keep one in line. You couldn't..."

That night Lucy spat in George's meal before serving him.

After a few weeks, Lucy called Holly. She sounded stressed.

"Holly, I'm coming to you. Call Shirley too."

"Wait, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you. In ten minutes."

Lucy started talking when they were all there.

"He left the notebook on when they called him from the store. I checked his account, all comments he sent. They were all the same."

"Is that why you called me here?" Shirley wasn't interested in that news.

"Of course not. Then I found the messages he sent and received on the site."

"And?" Holly almost knew what they were writing to each other or to the other idiots.

"I found out that he sent a message to that writer JCuck two days ago. I took a picture of it."

"Show us!!" the girls quickly moved towards her and sat on the arms of her chair.

"Hey JCuck, you little worm. I know you're dreaming of finding someone to satisfy your wife. Why don't we meet? I will take care of her in front of you. While telling you what I think of you?"

"Holy shit!" Shirley shouted.

"Yes, I think he's trying to find him and hurt him."

"What if George is a perv and he's after some pussy or such a fantasy?" Holly asked.

They all stood silent. It was hard to know.

"I'd say, he wouldn't want to do such a thing this way. I mean with a husband involved." Lucy wasn't sure about the pussy part.

"That's why I said perv. What if he wants to be the bull?" Holly asked naively.

Lucy's nervous laughter ended the argument. He couldn't satisfy the wife he still loved and desired, let alone another man's wife.

Even if that was something he found hot, it wasn't possible for him to stand long. He even couldn't go for long while having sex with Lucy, after all these years. In their first months, when he was crazier about her, it was a disaster all the time.

"OK, let's assume that he's after him then." Holly said. She didn't want Lucy to feel bad about the other alternatives.

"What should we do?" Lucy was very concerned about this.

"We can warn him," said Shirley.

"What if he sets him up and hurts George? I don't want that. We must be careful."

Shirley wished that the writer set up both George and Dan to beat them up.

Lucy said that because she felt she had to. But, after seeing what kind of a person he really was, on top of what she was experiencing in her marriage, she kind of wanted to see him get hurt.

Additionally, it was still possible that he could be willing to have sex with another woman.

"Let's think some more, we'll decide later." Lucy spoke when she stood up.

After Lucy left, Shirley said "I have an idea, I think. I'll tell you later if I can gather my mind" and she left too.

Jason and his friend Eddie were reading the message sent by George. Eddie was laughing but Jason wasn't. He was reading the message again and again.

"Dude, can you believe this guy?"

"Yeah, interesting breed." Jason was still thinking.

"What will you write? Will you respond?" Eddie was thinking about lots of insults, telling him what a moron he was, who believed that all stories were real etc.

Jason said "I don't know, I will think about it."

Eddie was put off, he wanted to play with that guy. But Jason could be right, that wasn't a normal person, he was disturbed apparently. Provoking him could be a bad idea. They didn't want him to hurt his wife or other unfortunate people who had to live with him.

After he left Jason's place, thinking about his reaction, he wondered if Jason was turned on by the message. Since he was writing such stories, such fantasies could be something arousing for him. He hoped Jason wasn't turned on by that message, it was wrong in many ways. Then he remembered his other stories in all categories. He couldn't be enjoying them all.

A few days later, George was sitting in front of his computer, looking for new stories. But his mind was elsewhere. He was still thinking about the message he sent.

He had no doubts that the writer was a spineless man whore, someone who could accept his wife to be fucked, just to get a jerk off material out of that.

He decided to send another message to him. That sort of guys probably needed to read something worse to respond, they were submissive sluts themselves.

"JCuckie, I know you're jerking off thinking about me fucking your wife in your bed. You know I hate your guts; I despise you and I know you want to watch as your wife pleasures me, a guy who hates you and a guy you hate the most."

He felt a bit bad, because he was getting off his normal route. He didn't approve any kind of thing involving a wife's debauchery. But that guy deserved such insults and he was doing this for a good reason. He was going to find that guy if he answered.

The next morning, he found the writer's answer in his message box in that site.

"Your messages discomfort me. I appreciate if you stop messaging me. J."

Discomfort? "His ass must be itching!" George thought. And replied quickly.

"I know what discomforts you; you spent all this time trying to write that message, right? I guess you imagined me in your bedroom with your wife and jerked off to calm down. I'm asking one last time. Do you want to see your wife ruined in front of you? If you act as a good slut when I'm breeding her, I may let you clean her pussy after I'm finished with her."

He borrowed the idea and the sentence from one of the stories he hated the most. But he changed the sentence before sending. He was almost sure that this communication was over. Then a new message arrived.

"I don't trust you..."

George was very surprised seeing that. He was interested. He was going to let George fuck his wife if he trusted him. And typed.

"Trust me. I'll fuck her and tell you what I think of you when I'm making her my bitch. You won't like what I will tell." "Reverse psychology baby!" George thought. It could be arguable whether it was so or not, because what he wrote was exactly what he thought the writer wanted to hear. But he had a point, since what he wrote did not fit what he was looking for, his trust.

This looked like a clever move but it wasn't his idea again. It was from one of the stories he gave the lowest score.

This time he didn't get a quick response.

In the afternoon, in his office at the store, he received the answer.

"What you're saying sounds sincere, I mean I understand that your motive is not good but that's the extent of it. But when I meant 'trust' I meant that I am reluctant to meet in person."

That faggot was stepping towards the trap. He thought about his next message. This was an important moment.

"What about your wife's previous affairs? You didn't even have an idea what kind of men they were."

Jason responded to that quickly.

"But I wasn't involved in the selection process."

George laughed at that comment, he laughed more after sending his message.

"Yeah, nobody asked your opinion, your wife chose whose cock she wanted to suck! Get lost and let the missus talk to me."

He wasn't feeling very good about this conversation. He was becoming someone else when he was reading and writing.

George didn't receive any answers for two days. One day, after having a regular short sex with Lucy, he finally received the message.

"Hi, G. I'm M., JCuck's wife. You're very rude, do you know that?"

"Fuck!" George got very excited. That wimp told his wife about these messages and she started sending messages to him from her own account. Her account name was MintyHW_xxx. Was her name starting with M? Marry? Maggie? Molly? Miranda? What did that HW stand for? Was she a housewife?

He had to remain in character.

He wrote "Rude to your wimp hubby, ruder to you, if you like."

She asked him about his appearance, he exaggerated his features a bit.

"So, G., are you married?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I'd love to have this both ways. My J cleaning your cum from my p., your wife (if there is one) cleaning my remnants from your p.. But it's OK if you're single."

George read that message probably ten times. This was serious.

George wasn't planning to have something with the wife. But at that point, he almost forgot about the writer. This conversation was very hot and it was possible that he was going to have some if he could.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her the truth. But he decided that this would make the writer even more miserable. Knowing that George was enjoying his wife, while having a wife of his own waiting for him to return. A pure and decent one.

"Yes, I'm married. But I'm not like your husband. My woman is my woman only. His woman will be mine too." He couldn't be sure if this was a good idea. He was insulting her too and she could change her mind.

"Oh, a real caveman you are. You will mark me as your woman too?"

George never experienced such a thing before. He locked his door and jerked off reading those words. This was incredibly hot. He hoped the writer was already feeling hurt, he hoped she made him read those.

"So, what's the plan?" George understood that acting like that made her horny.

"J is hesitant about you. He never experienced my first time with anyone. So, I'll meet you beforehand. If we click, we will see what the future holds. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, when and where?" At that moment, all George wanted was to fuck that woman.

This was a perfect opportunity and it was going to be a surprise for both Dan and Harry. He felt bad when he thought that. He didn't approve what he was about to do and he didn't feel comfortable telling that to them. What if they despised him?

He didn't think of Lucy even once. He was going to cheat her with a woman and all he thought about was his friends' reactions. He ignored how a hypocrite and undignified person he was.

"There's a cafe, Thistles. You can google it up. Tomorrow, 14:00. I'm not going to show my messages to J anymore. I want to leave him in the dark. I'll wear red shoes and wear a white blouse over my skirt."

"Nice! I'll be there. I don't have red shoes, so I will carry a green umbrella with me. I'll call you Minty."

He thought of telling Dan about this. So, he could follow the woman to find her house. But that meant he had to give up having sex with her. He wanted to have sex with her. She was going to take him to her house after a few times. But he had to be successful, she had to like him. He was going to take some pills, to make sure he could satisfy her.

He left quickly to buy some pills for that.

Lucy found his computer on when she returned home. The browser was closed but when she opened it and typed the address, she directly accessed to his account. He probably told the browser or the site to remember him.

She read all these messages and she was shocked to see that George was messaging with both the writer and his wife. What if the writer suspected and it was a guy or the writer himself acting like the wife? Thoughts which never visited George's brain.

She called Holly and told her to call Shirley again.

She showed them the pictures of his messages and they all suspected that George was planning to have sex with that woman.

Unless Dan and Harry were involved. They thought exactly what George thought about. One of them could be there to follow the woman and learn her address. There was only one way to be sure.

They were going to keep their husbands in sight. Shirley was going to tell Dan she needed him to go shopping, Holly was going to tell Harry to stay with her to help her with the house.

The worst part was Lucy's. She was going to follow George, stay out of the cafe and see if he was going to try anything. She wasn't going to stop him but she was going to take pictures of them.

Shirley asked her if she wanted to stop him. She told her that even if this was different from what they thought, she had every right to confront him.

He was meeting with a woman after those messages. She probably could divorce him and get a lot from that divorce with the evidence she had already. They had no idea how those things worked; they were brainstorming.

At first, Lucy wanted to stop this from happening.

Then, after they talked, she didn't want to intervene because he would be angry with her if she ruined their plans, if there was one and he wasn't planning to cheat her.

Finally, she got angry and she decided she wanted to know if he was going to have sex with that woman. She wasn't jealous, she was pissed off. This was going to make it very easy for her to dump him. She wasn't happy with her marriage or her husband and if he cheated on her, she was going to decide easily. She didn't care about taking his money. She was going to be able to say that 'this was her fate'.