Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sorry Sophia, but I'm with Sash. Holding that huge throbbing erection, has just made me want it all the more. Looks like you're gonna have to share your man, whether you want to or not. If it makes it easier, you are more than willing to have our husbands in exchange? I bet Clark is a good lover too, isn't he?"

"The best girls, he always makes sure I am sorted, before he takes his satisfaction, he is long, and slow and loves the fore-play..."

"You are doing absolutely nothing to put us off you know; in fact, you are making it worse. This might need to be a once-a-week thing?"

"Once a day more like," giggled Sasha.

"Not a chance girls, not a chance, go fuck your husbands. Good night and Merry Christmas."

"Oh, it will be," they chorused, disappearing out the door.

It took another excruciating hour, for Clark and her to get rid of their guests. And when Clark finally closed the door on them, he came over to Sophia, who had begun to tidy up, but only to distract herself.

She felt powerful arms wrap about her and sighed contentedly. "Merry Christmas my darling. I trust that you have enjoyed your presents?"

"I think you know the answer to that? I hope you enjoyed the video? Christ Clark, I have never come so many times in one day, yet still want more."

"Do you then," one of his large hands had moved up and completely covered a thrusting breast, "do you want more?"

"Ummmm," she murmured, as her body tingled at his tender touch. "You bet. Especially when I have something red hot, iron hard and pulsing, running between my shoulder blades."

"You flatterer, you." He turned her around and bent to place his lips on her lips, kissing her hard, but still managing to be tender. "I think you were the hottest woman in the room, tonight, and I don't just mean in looks. His large fingers had started to undo the buttons on the blouse.

"With Sasha and Jules an equal second. You got them pretty worked up Clark."

"I did? How?"

"Oh, come on. Do I really need to explain....uuuummmmmm?"

Clark's hands had slipped inside the now open blouse and had touched the hot skin of her stomach, working their way slowly up to the bra, teasing about the clasp, before expertly popping it and allowing her breasts to tumble out. Unsurprisingly, her nipples were fully hard. "Maybe you do?" He whispered into her mouth, as his fingers found her large erections and started to pinch and squeeze them. Cupping and caressing her large breasts at the same time. "God, I love your tits, Sophia."

"Yes, well," she had begun to pant, "they love the attention, and love being loved by you. The girls know. I had to tell them, after you made me come in front of them. They know I had an anal plug inside me, they heard it vibrating. I had to tell them about the rubber cock too. I just couldn't seem to hold back on that. Probably.....ummmmm, ohhhh Clark..... probably because you had me so worked up. I told them to tease you, and make you suffer a little too."

Clark was biting and kissing upon her neck, at the junction with her shoulder, she was covered in goose-bumps, which made her nipples all the larger, and even more sensitive. Clark, slid down her body to his knees, he noticed the lipstick marks about her nipples. Looking up into her eyes, before he took one into his hot, moist mouth. "It looks like someone's mouth has been sucking these nipples before me?"

Sophia started to shake immediately. "Guilty," she whispered, "do you mind the thought that I did that?"

"Mind? Why should I mind? Did you enjoy doing it?" Clark was running his large hands up and down her stocking covered thighs, under her leather skirt.

"I did it for you, but yes, I enjoyed it. I......I enjoy playing with myself Clark. I can't seem to stop it. I.....seem to want sex all the time, I....don't know what is wrong with me? I....have to confess that I....I have been masturbating quite a lot recently. Some of those pictures I sent....."

"I know Soppy, I know.....and.."

"Please don't be ashamed of me, I couldn't stand it...."

"I must admit to being a little jealous, or maybe feeling inadequate, when I first found out, but then thought, that there is nothing wrong with you enjoying yourself. As long as you include me from time to time. I have to confess that the thought of you doing it, is a real turn on. And as for those pictures and the video?"

"Found out? So, you did know before I sent those pictures, how?"

"Well, it's like this." He said, picking her up and carrying her up the stairs to their bedroom, where he laid her upon the bed. "I met a certain shop assistant." Clark removed her blouse and her bustier-bra. "She made things very difficult for me when picking this sexy lingerie by the way. Offered to pose for me and was very persuasive." He rolled her onto her side and popped the button on the skirt and drew down the zip.

"Did you let her.....?"

"No, but I was sorely tempted."

"I expect you were..."

Clark pulled her skirt down to reveal her red suspender belt, and the leather harness. He took the skirt all the way down her long legs and pulled it from her. Then began undoing the harness from about her thighs. "Anyway, this lovely shop assistant, then asked me if I wanted to set up an account with her shop. I said yes, only to find out that a certain Sophia, from my same address, had already done so." He had undone the harness completely, and had pulled down her soaking panties to her ankles. "There is something about a wet pair of panties about a woman's ankles that does it for me?"

"Does it?" Sophia was panting, "I must remember that. Then what happened at the shop?"

"Well, I asked her what had been bought by my wife previously? Vanessa, the shop assistant, was reluctant to tell me, but I guess the fact that I had an enormous erection at the time, one that she seemed keen to get her hands on, made her change her mind."

"Clark? Did you....?" Sophia could not bring herself to complete the question, but suddenly some things started to drop into place. "She is blonde, isn't she?"

Clark released the toys from the harness and removed it, before answering. "Yes, she has long blonde hair. And did I...what?"

"Let her.....touch you...?"

"Did I give her what she was asking of me, you mean? What do you think Soppy? Did she give me what I wanted? Well, the answer to that was yes."

Abruptly the mood in the room had changed. Suddenly Sophia had an awful premonition, that Clark's 'epiphany' was in fact another woman. She couldn't believe what she was thinking, but it was now in her head. She raised herself onto her elbows and watched Clark draw out the latex phallus. The act left her pussy feeling empty, and mirrored what she was rapidly feeling inside. The joys and pleasures of the day melting swiftly away. "Did you have sex with her Clark?"

Clark walked to her bed-side cabinet and got out the rope that he knew was there. She watched his every move. "As I said, what do you think?" He rolled Sophia over onto her stomach, then tied the rope to one ankle, then to the other, before pulling her towards him and draping her over the bottom of the bed, secured her ankles to each side, pulling her legs wide open in the process.

"I.....I...think no. Of course, I think no. Am I right? Stop teasing me Clark, tell me!"

Clark had wound two sections of rope about the finials on the head-board of the bed, he then tied each of her wrists to these. Then brought the untied ends of rope in turn, to the finial of the foot-board, tying it there, leaving Sophia bent at the waist, pulled tight against the foot-board of the bed, legs spread wide, and her arms stretch in front of her. She could not move.

"Of course, I did not take advantage of the situation Soppy. I have the love of three women in my life, and that is all I want. But Vanessa did tell me some things that you had bought, and it made me realise, no.... remember, that you are a very sexy, very attractive woman. And that I had not been catering to your needs as much as I should have been. It also made me aware, that you had moved up a few gears, in terms of your, shall we say desires? Certainly, when Vanessa showed me what you had bought.

So, my epiphany, was a realisation, that you masturbate, that you would like a bit more 'spice' in our love making, that, that love making needs to occur a little more often than it has been and that we both need to be a little more honest with each other about it. As I said, there is nothing wrong with playing with yourself, as long as you involve me every now and then. As for those videos? They were fucking hot Soppy, and I insist, you send me more of those when the need arises."

"Ohhhh Clark, you are such a tease for letting me think that you........"

"Oh, you are not out of the woods yet, young lady." I am afraid that there is more punishment to follow. First there is this!" Suddenly he rained down a number of smarting smacks upon her naked backside. Her cheeks bloomed into a rosy red almost immediately.

"Oww, ow Clark, oh ouch! Oh, oh owwww. What was that for?"

Clark then picked up one of his wife's silk scarves and tied it about her head, removing her vision. "Because you have been turning me on all evening. Because you are so bloody sexy, tied like this, all vulnerable. Because a certain two women, told me that you had given them permission to touch me, touch me intimately? Don't try and deny it I could see your face whilst they were doing it."

"Oh Clark, I'm so sorry. I was so aroused by all that you had done to me; I didn't know what I was saying. Then I couldn't seem to get out of it. What have I done? What did you say to them?"

"Now, now. I have to drop that stuff off, for the girls, so whilst I am doing that, I want you to contemplate on your sins, and how you will be enjoying more of them in the future. For now, I have a new acquaintance to introduce you to." Clark had got out the sex machine previously and now positioned it behind her. He ran a few fingers through her pussy lips, enjoying the heat and the wetness. "God Soppy, you really are soppy!"

"It's you. It's your fault!"

"No, I think you would be just as wet without me."

"Clark, I....God I love you so much it hurts."

"Well, let's hope you feel the same after what I'm about to do."

"Clar....k?" Sophia felt the bulbous head of something press into her moist lips. "What is that?"

"That my dear, is the sex machine you bought. It is primed and ready, and is nestled between your sweet, wet pussy lips." He put the controller into her right hand. And here is the button to push." He pressed it and Sophia squealed as she was instantly penetrated by the 7-inch cock, which deep stroked her pussy with seven inches of pure lustful pleasure before removing it again. A split second later, in had plunged into her again, making her scream in lust.

"Fuck, oh FUCK! Oh Clark, I'm sorry, I should never....it was on a..fucking hell, on a whim...please.....you must believe me?"

"You like, huh? Well, here's the deal." Clark turned off the machine, leaving the cock half in and half out of his wife. I'm going now to drop the things off for the girls, and will be about 20 minutes to half an hour. You have to stay true to me for that time, and may not use the machine, and by that, I mean, no turning it on, and no thrusting back onto the cock either. And though I am not here. I will know."

"NO! No. You can't leave me like this. Not after all of your teasing, how can I not.....ooooh Clark you tease! Let me.....just..." She slowly pushed back onto the phallus allowing it deeper into her cunt.

"Sophia, I thought at least you would last until I left the room?"

"Clark, oh Clark, I have been so turned on all day, I can't hold on, I cannot!"

"Well now, this is what happens when you contemplate playing with yourself, by yourself. And pimping out your husband!"

"You're joking right? I felt ashamed of myself, because of the thoughts I was having, but what you bought me for Christmas and what you have done to me today....well, let's just say, I would never have dreamt, or fantasised such things. You have had me in heat since last night. And I still need more Clark. I don't know how many times I have come today, but I still need more."

"Well, I have certainly learned some things about you that I didn't know. And whilst I want to take you and give you exactly what you want, I have to run, so, I'll go and do that now, and when I get back, I would like you to tell me all about what you have been hiding from me. And maybe, I will make you do all those things again, for me."

"Ohhh Clark, yes, yes I would like that, I.....I would like to masturbate for you."

"And I would like to see it too."

"But, but Clark, you cannot seriously expect me to have this thing inside me and not have it fuck me, for over half an hour, that is torture......?"

"Well, let us see if you are worthy of my love, eh? I avoided temptation, and believe me, it was real temptation. Now you must." He planted a kiss on each bum cheek, checked the ropes were tight and left.

As Sophia heard Clark's car leave, she re-appraised her situation and what had happened today. She had had more orgasms in that one day than in all of last month. And yet her body still yearned for the one thing she had not had today, Clark's large stiff cock inside her, and his hot come pumping into her. She groaned, realising if she was to abstain from using the cock, or the machine; these were not good thoughts to be having.

Her stocking clad thighs, were tight against the foot-board of the bed. Apart from her stockings and suspender belt, plus her ankle boots, she was completely naked. Her large breasts hung pendulously in this bent over position. The erect nipples occasionally brushing on the silk cover of the bed. Each time they did, she felt a shock of delight, pierce through her body, making her jolt, and each jolt, reminded her that the 7-inch phallus was still there, deep inside her; keen to make her come, keen for her to make use of it. She groaned again, looking at the clock, she knew that she would not be able to hold out the remaining 25 minutes.

A dribble of her juices trickled down her leg into the stocking top, a stark reminder, not that she needed it, that her pussy was still requiring attention. "Ohhhh Clark, you are going to get yours! Just you wait, you absolute beast, for putting me through all of this, when you have me so turned on, I could scream!"

She tried to hold herself as still as she could, but each breath, abraded her nipples on the coverlet, each squeeze of her insides, reminded her of the anal plug, and the phallus inside her. She lasted 15 minutes, before her thoughts and the sensations of all that she wore, the situation, the insertions, the temptation, the need; overcame her will and she gave in; sliding her hips backwards onto the waiting erection. Her thumb hit the button on the remote and the machine awoke. As she pushed backwards, the machine, thrust forwards, making her scream out in delight.

"FUCKINGHELL! YES, oooooohhhhh FUCK, that is good. It is not your cock Clark, but God I need a good fucking, after what you have put me through, these last few days. I'm sorry.... I'mmmm soooo sorry." Sophia had dropped the remote onto the bed and turned her wrists to grasp onto the rope as she took the machines penetrations of her; eking out every pleasurable milli-second of it. She could not stop things now, as the remote was out of her reach. Not that she was thinking of anything other than the squelching, pounding, sexual abuse, that her cunt was taking as she cried out in her rising excitement.

Clark had made good time and had already dropped off the girls night-wear and overnight bags. As he sat back in the car, his phone alerted him to movement in the cameras planted in the bedroom. He opened the app, and watched and heard his wife as she took her pounding from the sex machine. He found himself smiling, knowing that she would not be unable to hold off from using the cock he had left inside her. After the day of teasing, she had received at his hand, this was one test he could have laid money on. "I'mmmm soooo sorry." He heard his wife cry out.

He was surprised at just how good the cameras were. With the lights on full in the bedroom, he could see everything. The app allowed him to zoom the camera's in or to move them from left and right, to up and down. The microphones could even make out the wet, slapping, sex sound or his wife's dripping cunt, taking its punishment. His instant erection, made him uncomfortable, so much so that he wanted to get it out. But instead, he set his phone to record the events going on in his bedroom and then drove off at speed.

As he entered the house, he could hear his wife's cries of pleasure, loud upon the air. "Oh CLARK, OH CLARK, yes, yes oh yes, give it to me, come, I need your come inside me, oh fuck, oh fuck....this is so good, shit, oh shit......I'mmm coming again......fuck Clark what have you done to me? I can't stop coming...huh, huh, huh."

By the time that Clark had reached the top of the stairs, he was completely naked. He walked silently into the room, the noise of the machine and Sophia's cries of lustful pleasure hiding his movement. The image of his wife, as she took the full 7-inch cock, thrusting back to greet it, straining against her bonds; would stay with Clark for a long time. He knew that she must have had three of four orgasms, but Sophia showed no signs of stopping or tiring. He decided that he needed to fill the one hole in his wife that she had vacant and slipped upon the bed, beneath her out-stretched arms, to kneel before her with his rampant, straight cock, pointing directly at her face. "Someone appears to be having far too much pleasure. Tell me, have you had any fantasies of being fucked by one man, whilst sucking on another? Of being their sex slut?"

"Ooooh Clark, I....I'm sorry.....I couldn't hold on.....you have had me so worked up......all I can think about is you and your fat, long cock. Let me suck him, please?"

"How did you know it was me, I could have been the neighbour trying to find out what all the noise is about, and seeing you in this predicament, deciding to take advantage?" He inched forwards and allowed his cock to brush upon his wife's open lips as he removed the scarf-blindfold.

"Hello baby...." She said, opening her mouth to take him in. "He's dribbling Clark, please don't waste it, let me have him. Yes, you guessed, it is one of my fantasies to be fucked by two men, as long as both of them are you. And you have accomplished that one for me too!" She accepted Clark's cock deeply into her throat, hardly gagging as he slipped deeper. The pounding she was receiving from the machine, pumping her pussy, rocked her forwards onto his length.

"I'm not sure Soppy, you have been a naughty girl and fucked the machine, despite me telling you not to. I'm not sure I should reward you?" His cock bounced and throbbed inside her mouth and throat, he had had an enormous amount of stimulation himself, that day, and just seeing his wife enjoying being fucked, whilst sucking on his cock, took him to the edge. He placed his large hands upon her shoulders and took his rhythm from the forward thrust of the machine, mirroring it and driving into his wife at the same time as she accepted the full length of the latex cock. As her throat opened, she took more and more of him, until his balls were banging against her chin. She had accepted both cocks fully.

Inevitably at that moment she orgasmed. All of her orifices were full of objects of abject sexual design. The day had culminated in her being fully used, by her husband, by the machine and by herself. As she bucked and spasmed, completely now, at the whim of the thrusting cocks, and the pleasure they wracked her body with. She could feel Clark's long phallus stiffen further in her throat and she moaned upon his cock, her voice-box sending vibrations along his shaft as his hot ejaculate shot forwards into her oesophagus and down into her stomach. Hot stream after hot stream left his balls as he lost himself and plunged deeply into his wife. As both her mouth and her cunt leaked fluids copiously.

1...67891011