Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't 'worn' them all yet Clark, but..... ohhh! OHHH Clark." She squirmed as his large fingers, slipped easily beneath her small panties and teased her swollen clitoris.

"But what my little whore?" He said, not sure whether this sort of talk was what would turn his wife on.

"But....oh Clark, am I your whore?"

"Yes, from this point on, you will do exactly what I what you to do and when I want it, is that understood?"

"Ohhh GOD.....oh yes....yes....Clark...I......oh I love that....you..."

"Now, what were you going to tell me?" His fingers slipped along her valley and pressed upon her vaginal sphincter. "If I like the answer, you get penetrated by my fingers, if not, I will make you wait, until I am ready."

"Ohh Clark, I .......GOD your cock is so hard, I want him Clark, I.....I wanted him last night too.....and the dildo that you bought me....well....it...." She looked up at him sheepishly. "It looked so much like your cock that I.... I used it already! I had to....I was so worked up.....by the things you had bought me, and by you forcing me to comply to your conditions. That made it even worse, I just had to!" She was panting heavily now, and buried her face into his shoulder, aware that instantly her orgasm was upon her. "FUCK! OHHH GOD, ohfuck, oh my God Clark, yes, yes! I'm coming, I'm commmmming! OhmyGod, OHMYGOD! FUCK!"

Clark's fingers had entered her roughly. They were already coated in her juices, so slipped in easily enough. He curled them inside her, to reach her 'G spot', giving her just what she wanted as he roughly took her with his fingers. He found her vocalisation, shocking; this was something she had not really done before. And he realised that he wanted to hear more. "Tell me that you like that, tell me that you want it."

Her whimpering grew louder as he hit just the right spot inside her vagina, caressing it, teasing it in the way that only he seemed to be able to do. She wrapped her leg about his, spreading her thighs further and giving him better access to drive his fingers into her, but also to allow her some movement to begin to ride them. The feel of his hot pulsing erection pressed into her side was driving her on, and her orgasm just kept coming. "Oh Clark, of course I love it, of course I want it. I want it....." She nearly told him that she wanted it all the time, that she thought about it all the time, but felt it would be too much in one go, and elected to tell him later, because if she had her way, and she knew she would, there would be plenty of time to talk later, once he had filled her full of his come.

"Oh Clark, oh Clark, uuuummmmm, yes, ohhh yes, God I love your fingers.....OHHH, oh shit.......ugh, ugh..." She repeatedly panted into his chest as her climax subsided at last. Drawing her head from him she smiled, more pleased than he could know. His forcing himself upon her had just added to her already heightened arousal. "You beast! If I'd known what you were going to do to me, I would not have dressed up, or maybe I should not have come into the kitchen?"

"Well, if you hadn't dressed up and come into the kitchen, I would have thought that you didn't like my presents, and would have been very unhappy about that. You also would not have got that little Christmas treat either."

"Little is not a word that I could use when describing you Clark, and is certainly not a word I could employ to describe that!" She pointed at the very large cylindrical-shaped bulge, beneath the apron. "How a poor defenceless woman, is supposed to fend off being attacked like that, I don't know? And as for a Christmas treat, remember that a....whor...." She had difficulty calling herself by that name, "That a whore is not just for Christmas Clark?" She smiled coyly at him.

"I didn't hear or feel much fending off, if I'm honest. But if I had, I would have told my little whore to accept what was coming to her, because like it or not, it was coming!"

Sophia looked down at his cock. "No? Do you mean you.......you....because of...."

"Yes Sophia, because of you. Because of what you are wearing, because of how your body reacts to my touch, because of admitting to me that you had to use one of the toys last night. I think that really sealed the deal for me, there was no holding back after that. I had no idea that you were into that sort of stuff, but must admit to being sorely disappointed that I went to bed early now. You are certainly the whole sexy erotic package, that is for sure."

"Well Clark. I really don't know what has gotten into you? But I do know what is currently in me, and if your fingers stay there, I fear I will not be accountable for my actions. The food will burn, and the girls will find me ravishing you on the kitchen floor. Besides, I need to clean up and reapply my make-up, I think you are wearing more of it than I am! Just look at the state of me."

"I am. I am looking." Slowly and reluctantly, Clark withdrew his fingers from her vagina, with a slurping wet sound. He then put them into his mouth and sucked at her juices. Her eyes were rivetted to his actions.

Sophia's legs suddenly turned to rubber, "Oh, you naughty man. I must go and change my panties now, and straighten myself out. I've got lipstick on your shirt too. What a mess I must look?"

"When you walked into the kitchen 20 minutes ago, I was reminded that I had married one of the most beautiful, sexy, erotic and alluring of women. Looking as you do now, all messed up as you say, because of what I did to you. Well, I think that you look even more attractive now. I don't want you to change anything, other than your lipstick."

"But Clark, my panties are soaking wet.....I cannot keep them on?"

"Well, they are a fitting reminder, of what I have just done to you. I cannot think of a more suitable one. So, I will give you a choice. You can keep them on, or you can take them off. What you can't do is replace them. And that goes for me too. I will have to put up with the mess I have created in mine. We can then change them, after lunch."

"Oh," Sophia said with a rather wicked smile, "you expect me to change after lunch, do you? Into a certain leather skirt and maybe a harness with accoutrements?"

"I not only expect it, my little wench, I demand it."

"I think I'm going to need help getting dressed....?"

"Well, if that were to happen, I think the girls will definitely wonder why we have been gone for a couple of hours. Just put on the skirt, and the leather belt for now. I want to be the one to put on, and in, the attachments. Besides, I have to drop the girls around their friends later and as we have some guests coming around this afternoon, this should be quite interesting."

"No.... But I ... I thought you meant that I was to change after they had gone. Surely you don't expect me to.... When they're here, with........."

"Clark planted his lips upon hers, once more instantly stopping her protests. He whispered, "Shush now. You will do as you are told, otherwise, I will have to punish you. Thinking about it, I might punish you anyway?"

Sophia squirmed, for a number of reasons. She knew Clark would not expose her as such, but knew that he would tease her to the point she might end up giving the game away to their friends herself. She also knew, that she was instantly turned on by that fact, and she knew too, that the thought of Clark punishing her, had merits of its own. "Ohh Clark, I can't seem to say no to you. You certainly seem to keep pushing my buttons."

"Talking of which." Clark put his hands upon her ample breasts, rubbing her nipples, as the two nubs of erectile tissue still stood out beneath her clothes. "My little friends obviously are up for the challenge?"

"Ohh, so am I, so am I. Is it the sexy underwear that is turning you on so?"

"Yes, I have discovered that I love the feel and look of silk stockings. But they would mean nothing to me if it weren't for the person wearing them."

Sophia bobbed her head and smiled, in acknowledgement of the compliment. "And how did you find this out all of a sudden?"

"I will tell you later, now out of my kitchen, and let me get on. You can only stay here if you are filling up my glass with drink. And, I think, to make sure that you are honouring your side of the deal. When you do come back in, I want a quick flash of all that is under that dress. Bottom half that is."

"Yes master! Starting now?" Sophia lifted her dress high, her red suspender belt held in place the stockings delightfully and the little red-thong panties only just covered her vulva, and were indeed very wet. "Anything else?"

Clark turned her around, lifted the dress and gave her a resounding smack on her bum, "Yes, but you will have to wait for that."

Sophia squealed and skipped out of the kitchen to re-apply her make up. When she next returned it was as if nothing had been done to her, she once again looked stunning, catching Clark's breath. But this time, she had the girls with her, laughing and joking about. Christmas had truly started.

The present opening went quickly and the meal was polished off swiftly too. At 14:00 Clark nipped up to their bedroom and changed. He gave himself a thorough wash around his genitals and replaced his soiled underpants, with fresh ones; changed his trousers and swapped his shirt for a Christmas jumper. Splashing on some aftershave, he dashed back down the stairs. As he did so, he called to the girls, "Five minutes!" They chorused a response.

Sophia was in the kitchen, staring out of the window dreamily. She had her hands about her torso and contemplated that she had never been as content. Right at this very moment, she knew she wouldn't change a thing, for all of the money in the world. She sighed, contentedly, and then felt the strong arms of her husband enfold her and squeeze her to him. His lips found the junction of her neck as he placed small kisses, leading up to her ear, which he nibbled on, making her giggle and sigh in delight.

"Penny for them?"

Sophia sighed again. "This is so perfect, that I don't want it to end. The girls are so happy, the food was fabulous, the company, is not too bad either." She swivelled her head to look into Clark's eyes before tenderly kissing him. "It has all been perfect, even the snow look."

"Sorry," said Clark, one hand cupped a full and firm breast as the other languorously slid Southwards. "Too distracted to look at the snow."

Sophia pushed her bottom into Clark and felt the hardness of his male physique as well as his obvious erection. "Hey, you better get rid of that, before the girls come down." She panted as his lower hand brushed along her thigh, enjoying the feel of her stocking clad leg, as it moved onto the hotness of her bare flesh, quickly locating her pronounced pubic mound. "The girls?" She whispered, half-heartedly.

Clark moved his hand from one breast to the other. "I'm attending to 'the girls' right now."

She felt his large fingers, once again, brush aside the small amount of material, protecting her vagina, and slip along her crevice, which certainly today, seemed to be perpetually wet. "Ohh Clark, Clark....that is...." She felt his teeth sink into her shoulder and her body immediately reacted in goose-bumps, her nipples sticking out like acorns, beneath his roaming hand. His fingers touched upon her erect clitoris and began a slow circular motion, occasionally slipping along her cleft to her vagina, where they pushed against the muscular sphincter, but did not try to enter. He was teasing her, and she loved it. "Ohhh Clark, what your fingers and hands do to me is..... and as for him....?" She pushed back onto his stiffened, throbbing cock. "God I'm so turned on...Clark! You are going to make me......."

"No, no I won't. I'm going to leave you on the edge."

"Clark you can't! I need it, ohh finish what you have started, please...."

"Sorry, the girls are coming." He quickly slipped his fingers into her vagina, making her legs collapse, then removed them and brought them up to her mouth, running them about her lips, coating her in her own juices, before pushing his fingers into her mouth. "Lick them clean."

Sophia slurped on her juices, sucking Clark's fingers clean. Then turned about in his arms and kissed him. "You are a tease. Just for that, I am going to wear a baggy jumper and some jogging bottoms for when you get back. A more sexless creature you will not find."

The girls burst into the kitchen at that stage chorusing that they were ready and Clark dragged himself away from his wife, whispering, "We shall see." He then left with the girls to take them to their friends. He could think of nothing, but how his wife would look, when he returned, how she had looked that morning. The fact that she seemed so much more demonstrative that he had ever seen from her before, was both a surprise and a pleasure. Something had changed in her and he needed to understand it, when his cock was not ruling his mind though, as it was now. His phone beeped making him smile. He assumed it was his wife, carrying on the conversation he had started, but as he was driving, it would have to wait for a response.

Sophia stood in the quiet house; her legs were still shaking from the treatment her pussy and breasts had been given at the hands of her husband. In this heightened state of arousal, all of her inhibitions had gone. She simply wanted to be Clark's sex slave, she wanted to do whatever he wanted her to do. She wished their friends were not coming over, because her need was upon her and she was ravenous. She walked up to their bedroom and unzipped her dress, allowing it to slip to the floor, then stood before the large mirror. Her body fully communicated the state of arousal that it was in. Her upper chest, neck and face, were the same colour as her red lingerie. Her nipples could clearly be seen beneath the cups of her bra. They stuck out large and proud, her areola, equally visible, was all puckered about the nipples. Her entire body was a mass of goose-bumps, and most damning of all, was her soaking panties.

But she had to admit, that even she thought she looked great in this lovely set of lingerie that her husband had bought her for Christmas. The stockings and suspender belt were probably her favourite thing. Maybe it was because she now knew that Clark loved them so much? But whatever the reason, her first time of wearing them, would definitely not be her last; she would be wearing these gorgeous silken stockings, more often. She stripped for a quick shower, so that she didn't smell of her sex, though there was a large part of her that wanted to, and got under the purifying jets of water.

As he was a little late leaving, he knew that it was likely that some of their friends might be there before he got back, which would mean that molesting his wife, was not going to be easy. But he was sure they would find a way. He was looking forwards to making her suffer, by having her on the edge of orgasm for as long as she could hold it. He wondered if he should feel a little mean about that, but then, if she was enjoying every second of it, why was it wrong?

He dropped off the girls and then looked at his phone. Sophia had taken a couple of pictures of herself, saying, "Just wanted to make sure you were missing me?" One was teasingly of her full frontal, with a hint of stocking top under the red dress, the other had been taken from a low angle, showing her open legs, her stocking clad thighs and the picture fully captured her wet knickers. She had typed, "I'm pleased with my own up-skirt shot, are you? I seem to have wet panties??"

Then Clark saw that she had sent him some more images, though these by the time, had been sent the night before. He hesitated before opening them, not sure what he would see and whether he would react favourable to them. But when he opened the first, it created an instant erection making him very uncomfortable sitting down. It was the image she had taken, whilst she was masturbating using her new toy. There were a few of them, then the last message was a gif, and was a video of Sophia having her orgasm, using the toy. Clark was left stunned. Stunned for several reasons.

The pictures and video confirmed that Sophia was masturbating. Although she had admitted that she had used the dildo last night. For some reason, this confirmation left Clark feeling a little inadequate, and insecure. But he pulled himself out of those thoughts immediately, why should his wife not enjoy a bit of lone time? As he enlarged the pictures to take in all of the detail, he noticed that she had tied herself up. He let out a deep breath, realising he had stopped breathing. Who was this woman? Bondage, masturbation, vocalisation, sexy as hell. Wanting and using the toys that he had bought, along with those she had bought herself? This was not the Sophia of the last 10 years? What had changed? She had never mentioned her like of any of this stuff before when they made love, but then, the girls were always there, so perhaps she didn't want them to be aware of what their parents were doing? Clark was also stunned at how aroused he had become and watched the video again.

His phone kept beeping to tell him that the cameras in the bedroom had detected movement, but he did not want to spoil the surprise of how his wife would look, until he got back, so he denied himself the pleasure of spying on her. As he sat and thought about the complete change in someone he had known for many years, he inevitably wondered if she had found someone else. But he also drove that from his mind as quickly as it had appeared. His wife belonged to him, and he belonged to Sophia, he knew it and so did she. It was what he wanted, and appeared to be what she wanted too. He decided that he would take things at her pace. If she wanted to tell him about her toys, then great, if not, then so be it. Before he closed his phone, he noticed a new app on the apps page. Opening it, his cocked pulsed with further excitement as he recognised immediately, what it was for. He started the car, and headed back.

Fresh from the shower, Sophia dried herself down. She had been careful not to get her hair wet or to mess up her make-up too much. She went to her underwear draw and drew out the other set of red panties. They were very much smaller that her usual, having a lace waistband, of about an inch in width. And a small triangle of equally lacey material, that covered her pubis and was mirrored at the back with a slightly larger triangle to cover her bum. As they were completely see-through, apart from the small gusset, she felt they were as sexy as the thong.

She took out the packet of black stockings too. She then went to her dresser draw and pulled out a few of her other Christmas present items. Putting the leather harness on the bed beside her suspender belt, she stood the anal plug and the eight-inch dildo upon her dressing table, ready for her husband to punish her with them. Her fingers tingled as she handled these toys, particularly the phallus and she felt a dribble of her bodily lubrication leave her vagina and trickle down her leg, Sophia's body was aching for more attention. It was a going to be a true test of her will, not to have a number of orgasms in front of her guests.

She slipped her arms into the straps of her bra-top, already her favourite, and was about to load the girls into the front fastening cups, when she decided to taking a couple of seconds to tease each nipple. She then had a naughty idea. Applying some fresh lip-stick to her lips, she raised each breast to her mouth and sucked upon the rampantly erect nipples. Her legs quivered as the pleasure and naughtiness of what she was doing permeated through her. Then before another orgasm ensued, she packed the girls away, leaving her lipstick marks about her breasts, a testament to what she had been doing.

1...56789...11