Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia then thought about the order with which to put on the next items of apparel, and felt that the harness should be next. She had never seen, let alone worn such a thing before. And looked closely at it for a while, before deciding how it should be worn. She undid all of the buckles and started at her waist. The smell of the new leather, for some reason, increased her level of arousal. "I wonder if our guests will be able to smell this," she voiced to the room. "Even if they do, I bet not one will guess what it is I am wearing!"

The first buckle tightened up about her very narrow waist. The second was about her hips. It was to this that the gusset was attached at the rear, by some stud-work. She left that for a minute and did up the four sets of buckles about her thighs; two to each leg. One at the top of the thigh and one very near to the groin area. The bottom-most had a chain running between them, restricting the parting of her thighs somewhat. She then opened her legs and grasped the gusset type affair, bringing it between her thighs, and buckling it to the belt about her hips. It felt very strange wearing this contraption. She felt restricted by it, but was immediately aware, that she loved that feeling. "God Clark, you pervert. Not that I'm any better, Christ this is turning me on. What will it be like when you put those things in me.....ohhhh stop Sophia, you are going to make yourself come!"

Sophia then put on the suspender belt and opened the pair of silk stockings. She could not stop herself from raising one to her face and nestling her cheek into it. The silken material was soft and luxurious to the touch, and ever so sexy. She gathered the silk up between her fingers until she reached the shaped heel, then slipped her foot into place, slowly pulling the decadent fabric along her calf. Once again, her body broke out in goose-bumps as it showed her the pleasure it was getting from the sensual feel of the erotic leg adornment. As she pulled the stocking up to her thigh, she could see that whoever had designed the harness, had thought about this, for the stocking reached just below the lower thigh restraint, and did not interfere with the look; in fact, it enhanced it. She clipped the stocking in place and took up the other to do the same.

Looking at the clock, she knew she was running out of time, and quickly slipped her panties on, wishing that she had the courage to leave them off, but wearing all of this sexual attire and being as aroused as she was, she knew that was dangerous. She wriggled into the leather skirt and before doing it up, slipped on a black silk blouse. The blouse had just three buttons on the front, and was apt to reveal too much of her breasts to the world; for this afternoon though, that was exactly what she wanted. As she tucked it into her skirt, zipping up and fastening the button, Sophia realised that she had gone from a rather quiet, submissive, safe woman, to a wolf in wolf's clothing in a very short space of time and wondered whether this urge or desire within her would take her places she was not willing to go? But for now, she looked at herself in the mirror, and noted her smile was a wicked one. She touched up her make-up and hair and was ready to face the world, knowing she was going to have enormous trouble, keeping her hands off of Clark, and herself for that matter. "Ohhh Clark, are you going to get it!" She voiced to her reflection. Then she picked up her high heeled ankle boots and had headed down the stairs to put them on, just finishing when the doorbell went and the first of the guest appeared. "Perfect timing."

Clark stopped at the local petrol station, he knew the owner would be open on Christmas day, and he popped in to buy some flowers for Sophia. Whilst he was paying, he got a text from the girls saying that they had been invited to stay overnight, and they wondered if they could? He sent back "Sure. Let me know what you need, and I'll bring it down." He was exhilarated at having a night alone with his wife, particularly if the morning were anything to go by.

Sophia's welcoming façade, hid her underlying desire to get rid of her guests as soon as possible, she had one thing, and one thing only on her mind, and every step she took in the clothing she had on, reminded her of that. She could not contain herself when twenty minutes later, Clark came in the door, and she ran over to him to plant a fresh lipstick kiss upon his lips. "Hello you." She breathed.

Clark looked flushed and excited. Just the way she wanted him to be. "Ooohhh!" She squealed are those for me? Where on Earth did you get flowers on Christmas day?" She then stepped up the pressure immediately. "I see that you got my messages. I think you have a very naughty wife who needs to be punished?"

Clark's mouth was agog. "My God you look stunning!" He had forgotten about the flowers in his hand, forgotten about the guests waiting to be greeted. At that time all he could see was the vision before him, the sexy, erotic, raunchy woman before him.

"Are they for me?" Sophia asked again, breaking the spell for a minute, and taking the flowers, then saying a little more loudly, "I think most of our guests are here, so first things are first. Kisses under the mistletoe. Us first. Sasha, can you take the photos, then Clark can take over." She grabbed Clark's hand and pulled him to the arch between the hall and lounge, pressing against him for a kiss. As her lips met his, he was once more under her spell. She wrapped her arms about his neck, still holding the flowers and whispered, "I can't wait for you to open this present, and really look forwards to having you play with it." She then kissed him again, leaving the taste of her lipstick upon his lips. "Ok everyone, your turn."

"Oooh goody," Said Sasha, we get a chance to kiss Clark under the mistletoe, it is Christmas after all."

"Er no, I meant you kiss your partners under the mistletoe, not you kiss my partner under the mistletoe."

"Kill-joy!" Sasha giggled, her eyes roving over Clark. It was obvious to Sophia that her friend had been drinking before arriving and she could see trouble on the horizon, for Clark anyway. But she knew he could handle it.

Forty minutes later Sophia had managed to slip away from their next-door neighbours and went in search of her husband. She found him surrounded by three women and he appeared to be enjoying every minute of it. Feeling a pang of jealousy, she sidled up behind him and slipped an arm about his waist. Dragging his attention away from two of her friends that she knew to be very flirty. "Sorry ladies, I need Clark in the kitchen."

Her friends giggled and Sasha said, "I bet you do. But we need him too, don't we Jules, only in the bedroom!" Both women giggled loudly, Nicola, the third woman, put her hand to her mouth in shock, but Sophia caught the look in her eyes that read, the thought was not unappealing to her either.

"Now ladies, there is plenty to go around, isn't there Clark?" He smiled, knowing that Sophia was not the sharing kind, so he waited for the coup-de-grace. "I mean if you girls want to share some of my husband.....then you can always.....fight me to the death for the pleasure!" She put on a fake angry scowl and a shouty voice, making everyone laugh.

"OHH," Jules expanded, "I bet Clark would love to see that. The four of us fighting over him, wrestling naked, for his affections."

"Hey," said Nicola, "I never said that I....."

"Oh, come on Nic, you know if Clark offered it to you on a plate, you would think about if for a micro-second, then dive in. I bet you are dribbling at the thought even know?" Nicola flushed in embarrassment, at having been completely exposed by her drunken friend.

"Perhaps we should ask what your husbands would think about it aye ladies?" Sophia pulled Clark away to the cries of the girls complaining that she didn't play fair, and was being cruel in not sharing. Sasha even offering her husband to Sophia in exchange. The whole conversation had the three women in fits of laughter.

Clark smiled. He loved Sophia's possessiveness. It made him feel warm inside and his whole body glowed with love for his wife. "What is up then Soppy?"

Sophia stopped in her tracks, she had not been called that by Clark for many years, and it suddenly tugged at her heart-strings. She beamed at him, poking him in the ribs. "Don't think calling me by my pet-name, will get you out of trouble, for flirting with those women, you gigolo! But God that makes me feel young again."

"Soppy, you are even more beautiful to me now, than when I gave you that silly name."

"Why was it Soppy, I can't even remember?"

"I think you thought that it was just a name I had for you."

"But really it was because.....?"

"Of how wet you would get for me."

"CLARK!"

"You asked. And besides, judging by this morning's little probing. You seem to be back on form."

"Oh, I do, do I. And whilst we are talking about form. Do you mind explaining to me the reason for that? What were you saying, or doing with those women to induce him to be in that state?"

Clark laughed, "Nothing at all, that is all your doing."

"My doing? But what have I done?" She asked coyly, knowing exactly what she had done, but wanting to hear it from him anyway."

"Well, let me see. Putting on my Christmas presents, just being you, looking good enough to eat, changing into more Christmas presents, being up for playing some games, oh, by the way, the girls want to stay at their friends tonight, so I said I would drop back down some nightwear, and clothes for tomorrow. Which means.....I have you all to myself tonight."

Sophia's eyes lit up. "Really? Oh, Clark it has been so long."

"It still is long." He quipped.

"You don't think I can't see that? Along with everyone else in the room for that matter. Anyway, we need some more mulled wine please. And I need some more attention. I can't believe you haven't once tried to unwrap your present yet." She pouted at him playfully.

"God, Soppy, you are the most attractive woman here, if not on the planet. If I spend too much time with you, I will be knocking things off the tables and poking people as they pass by, and I don't mean with my hands!"

"Ooooh goody, let me see."

"Now, now. You see, that is the problem that men have to deal with. We cannot get away with hiding our arousal. For you lot, it's easy to hide, usually." He quickly pinched one of Sophia's very obvious, erect nipples. "Like I said, 'usually'. So, I think it is time to make it tough on you too?"

"What do you think wearing all these very sexy things is doing to me? What do you think having an incredible hunk for a husband, within easy reach, but may as well be miles away is doing to me? And what do you think seeing," she placed a hand upon his bulging cock, "feeling and knowing, that you are like this because of me; does to me? Christ Clark, I am so horny I could rape you right now, and still might!"

"Meet me in the bedroom in two minutes," he said with urgency.

"Why what are you going to do? We can't leave the guests, whilst we go and have sex, as much as that might appeal to me."

He turned her towards the stairs and smacked her hard on the bottom. "Get!" He was going to do a circuit of the room, so that people weren't suspicious and follow her up, but as he turned, he was intercepted by Jules and Sasha. "Well Clark, looks like that was a quickie?" She was now fully warmed up and tipsy on the drink, and staggered a little, pushing Sasha into Clark, whose natural instinct was to grab her and stop her from falling. Sasha's look of annoyance at Jules, immediately changed to one of pleasure though, as she felt his hardness against her buttock.

"Ooohh thank you Clark, Jules has had a......little too much......oh....is that....ummmmm yummy." Clark could not move away, as he was already against the wall, which meant as Sasha pushed back, she managed to feel the full force of Clark's excitement. "No wonder Sophia has a permanent smile on her face, you naughty boy."

"What, what is it?" Slurred Jules.

"I was just admiring how...firm Clark is. She pushed back harder and then slipped her hand in between them to rest on his thigh. "Yes, very firm I would say." Both the girls were on the same wavelength and erupted in laughter.

"Oh, let me have a go on it!" Jules said, eager to replace her friends bottom with her own.

"Sorry Jules, can't do it. Got to protect Clark from predatory women, Sophia said."

"Now ladies, I can only apologise, I seem to have left a banana in my pocket."

"More like a cucumber," said Sasha, who was now looking a little flushed and was panting openly, as she continued to ride back onto Clark's pulsing erection.

Jules suddenly pulled her away, keen to get her own go. "Christ, that is more like a marrow!" Her eyes were locked on Clark's groin.

"Ah, is that your husbands I see coming over?"

Both girls turned, giving Clark the chance to slip away and he dashed up the stairs before they realised, he had gone. As soon as he entered the bedroom, Sophia pounced on him, planting her lips upon his and following the kiss with her tongue lashing at his. When she broke away, Clark joked. "Sorry ma'am, just trying to find the toilet, your husband said it was up here?" He laughed, as did she. Then encircled her in his bear-like arms, "You minx, I could have been anyone."

"Don't care, the result would have been the same. It is your fault for getting me so worked up I could burst!"

"No, you're just a hussy."

"That too, now what are you going to do to me, because I warn you, I am wound pretty tightly and likely to make a bit of a noise."

"Well then, we better get on. I see that you have got your toys ready, good? So, the punishment for being such a shockingly hot tease, is to walk amongst our friends, whilst having one or both of these inserted."

"Ohhh Clark...... I....can't, I'll be coming all over the place. God.....just thinking about it..."

"We will go with the less intrusive, but if you give in and come; well, I may have to insert them both."

"Oh no Clark. How can I......?"

He grabbed the two toys and gently pulled her towards her dressing table chair. Sitting down he pulled her across his knees. "So young lady, have you been good this Christmas and had nothing but wholesome thoughts?"

"Er... no I haven't...."

"Oh dear," said Clark pulling up her skirt to reveal all that was underneath, his cocked pulsed at the sight of his wife's incredible rear, exposed before him. He smacked her rump hard.

"OWW! Clark no please. Don't, I'll........Dear God, you......you are rock hard!"

"Yes, that is all down to you, you sexy thing. I'm afraid though, that Jules and Sasha, have managed to cop a feel. They cornered me by the stairs."

"Did they now, I will be having a word with them. See if I can't get them to come in on a foursome!" She giggled, but it was cut short by another, "OOOOWWWW, that was hard, ohhh, Christ I'm going to be coming even before you put something in me!"

Clark smacked her across one cheek and then the other, making her cry out again, "NO Clark, no, please I can't hold on if you......OWWW, oh God!"

"Careful now," he taunted her, "we don't want the sounds of you crying out to draw the guests upstairs so that you have an audience now, do we? Or do we Sophia....?" He rubbed his hands over the exposed portion of her buttocks, soothing the inflamed flesh, then gently peeled down her panties to her stocking tops. "My God you look hot Sophia, hot enough to eat. Hot enough to...."

"Yes, Clark oh yes do....I ache for it."

Clark ran his hand between her thighs below her panties, delighting in the feel of the silk on her scorching flesh. He could not help himself from slipping his other hand into her blouse and freeing one of her breasts to play and tease upon the nipple. Sophia was visibly shaking on his lap.

"Uuuuummmmmm Clark, oh that is good. I love these stockings, thank you, oh thank you. Though I can see......you are getting.....as much..PLEASURE AS.....AS....OOOOOHHHH!"

"I do love them Soppy, yes, but they appear to be making you a good deal wetter than they are making me. He smacked her hard again, across each naked cheek. She cried out and her body spasmed.

"CLARK!"

"Open your legs...."

"Clark.....I......"

"Open them!"

"Clark I will surely come if you so much as breathe on me. They will hear me...."

"Easily solved." Clark removed her panties altogether, running a finger along the seam of one stocking on the way back up. "Put these in your mouth." He passed her the wet knickers.

"But...." She started to protest, then felt another resounding whack of his hard hand across her buttocks. "NOOOOO!" She cried out, "OOoooohhh now you've......done it...oooggggles hmmmmmm fu......ck mgogle.... smmmmhcc.....

shhhhgghtt!"

Sophia's legs had shot out straight in spasm as her orgasm took her. She had trapped Clark's dinner-plate hand, between her hard thighs, as she wriggled upon his lap. The pointy toes of her shoes, tapped upon the hard-wood floor as the tremor cascaded through her body. She had only just made it with stuffing the panties in her mouth, and had clamped her hand over the top. In her shaking and quivering, her other breast had popped out of the bra, and now both dangled in Clark's hand as he continued to caress them.

"HHHhgggggiiiiiiillllle......fu.....FU......bass..tardddd, GoooooDDD." Sophia's back arched as she drove her pelvis into Clark's thigh, eventually spitting out the panties to gasp for breath. "You bastard......ohhh, you bastard.....God, that was.....I have never been.......spanked...." Her breathing rasped, as she tried to gain control. "God, I bet I look a mess now? And everyone will know downstairs that your wife has just had a glorious, fabulous, heart-stopping orgasm. And do you know, I couldn't care less?"

"And how do your panties taste?"

"They taste of me."

"Oh? And how do you know how 'me', tastes.......umm?"

He slid his hand deeper between her legs pushing them wide, and released the leather gusset. "Oh, dear Sophia, we have made a mess of ourselves. I might need to plug that up by the look of things?"

"Clark, I'm warning you, I can't be held responsible for what you are doing to my body. My ability, indeed my will, to control my body has all gone. Touch anything, and you are likely to have a very noisy woman on your hands, and I won't stop there, fuck the guests! As for this adorable beast, teasing the fuck out of me, well, that is not helping." She slipped her hand onto Clark's rampant cock. "It feels like he is trying to break one of my ribs?"

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that." He picked up the anal plug and ran the cold, metallic smooth toy, into her dripping folds, making her jump and arch her back again. She shuddered with the pleasure and he drew it back for a second pass.

"OoooohhhhFUCK, Clark, you are going to pay for this......Ooohhh baby....that is........HEAVEN......you are so....going to PAY!"

Once it was coated in her juices, he separated her bum cheeks and set the wet pointy end of the toy against her anus, gently applying pressure, he watched as her sphincter resisted the intrusion. "Gently does it," he cracked. "Ahh, there we go."

"CLARK STOP! OOOOHHH STOP, FUCK...PLEAS........EEEEE." Sophia picked up the knickers from the floor and quickly stuffed them back into her mouth, once again, clamping her hand over her mouth and nose. She felt the pressure of the anal plug as it began to penetrate her. Her anus both trying to reject the intrusion and accept the pleasure of it. The bulbous end suddenly disappeared inside her and her arse and vagina, felt completely full. "FUMMMCK! FUHHHHHCK! FUHHHCCCCK! OOOHH YESSSSSS!"

Sophia's panty filled mouth, prevented any intelligible conversation, not that having an empty mouth would have helped. She was on another plane. Her legs had once again shot out and her toes were making such a noise on the floor, that Clark had to scoop her legs up at the calves, bending her knees and folding them back against her thighs. Her shaking, body wracking orgasm, would not seem to stop, as she ground her pubis against his thigh for even more pleasure. Clark very nearly pulled the plug back out, thinking that Sophia would collapse in exhaustion if this continued.