Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia put down her wine and cradled his head against the valley of her breasts. "Don't worry about me, I'm just a silly old woman that is feeling a little insecure at the moment. Anyway, my condition Clark, is I want to know...that is you mentioned... that you had and epiphany the other night. What did that mean, what happened?"

He slid her down, to cradle her in his arms and planted a ferocious kiss on her lips, squeezing her until she panted, laughing. "Wow, I need to know what has gotten into you. Whatever it is I think I like it! But you must tell me."

"You may not like it, when I tell you, but that will have to wait now until tomorrow. I need some shut-eye. Off you pop."

Sophia stood reluctantly, "I need to know now Clark."

Clark took it to be excitement about her presents and gave her a resounding smack on the bottom, making her squeal. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You will have to wait. Once you have opened your presents, once the girls are in bed then we can talk tomorrow night, but if you are not a good girl, well, I might have to re-think."

"What do you mean 'good girl?' Ohh, I take back what I said, I don't love you. You're a beast!" She smiled wanly at him.

"Well, then, I had better take back the presents?"

"You do and I'll kill you!"

Both of them laughed at that ridiculous statement. "A good girl, adheres to the conditions laid out by her husband. Now, don't drink too much. And give it half an hour before you open those presents, if you can. I don't want to see any of them until tomorrow, and remember, once you open the first, the conditions must apply."

"You beast, you are such a tease! Ok, I will obey. But we must have our discussion, do you promise?"

"Hey, of course, I said so, didn't I? Now give me a special Christmas kiss good night, Sophia." He kissed her again on the lips, gently nibbling her bottom lip. His strong arms enfolded her body and made her feel weak in comparison. She felt his passion begin to rise and felt something else begin to rise between them also.

"Ohhh, let me open this present, please...." Her hands had snaked between them and rested upon his growing erection. "I have been looking forwards to unwrapping him since you got me worked up, last night."

Clark pulled away from her, gently holding her wrist and preventing her from opening his zip. "Good night, my darling."

"Clark! You cannot do it to me again!"

He smiled in a teasing way, "Oh, don't worry, I'll make it up to you, you can count on it." He turned and left.

"Clark? OH!" She sat back in the chair annoyed that she had not been able to negotiate any of the things she wanted. The thoughts that he had been with another woman were once again pushed to the front of her brain. She started to question all that she had done recently. 'Had she not been a good wife, had she not been a good mother? Surely he would not have?'

She pushed her thoughts away and looked at her presents. 'What could they be? What were the conditions again? That they must be opened tonight. That I must use/wear some of them during the day tomorrow? And at some point, I must wear/use them all?' "Oh, I can't wait any longer!" She picked up the bag and took out the first. It appeared quite heavy and flat. Opening it, she was surprised. "Why Clark, you sexy thing. A leather skirt, I love it. She put that to one side, then opened another. "Oh, that is, beautiful." She broke open the box and pulled out the deep red bra-top. It had delicate lace shoulder straps, beautifully embroidered sheer cups, and the bustier-type top made her think that it looked like a corset, but a very sexy one. She would never have thought of getting something like this. "Why Clark, that looks positively naughty."

Two small flat boxes revealed a matching set of panties. As she took them out, she found herself blushing. Both were about as far away as you could get from the practical granny-pants that she had in her draws. These were very sheer, would settle about her hips rather than her stomach, and were very lacey and like the bra, see-through. Again, she would not have thought of buying these. The other pair, made her gasp. "Oh Clark!" She held up the thong-style panties. "My God, they are barely going to cover anything!"

The next flat parcel was something that she had no experience of, but the high-waisted suspender belt, looked exquisitely sexy and erotic. "Clark? You want me dressed in this? I........ I would never have guessed? But then I never asked either did I?" She found that she was clenching her thighs together and realised that this sexy lingerie was turning her on, or more correctly, the thought of wearing it for Clark, was turning her on.

When she got out the next present, she was even more surprised. A black corset, again with two sets of very small panties. The filigreed detail on these items spoke of sheer decadence, she found that she was quivering with excitement. Sophia saw the suspender straps on this item too and realised that Clark had chosen it to be worn with stockings as well.

The next present had three packets in it, one had silky black stockings, and the other skin coloured or tan stockings, the final had some white stockings. She undid the black ones, and slipped her hand into the top of one of them, "Ohh, that is so deliciously sensual. I had no idea you liked stockings Clark?" As her fingers ran over the expensive material, she broke out in goose-bumps. "Ummm, you are getting very turned-on Sophia, very...... and what is this? Ohhh, no!"

With the next item, the penny had dropped. She had seen this before, on one of the models in 'Hold me Tight'. She wasn't sure what it did, but it looked like a harness. She had seen it about the model's waist, in theshop, and had noted the two leather straps that held it in place. One was specifically designed to go about the waist, the other about the hips. From these belts, straps hung, much like the stocking supports on a suspender belt. These lead down to two hoops, the bottom of the two, was obviously there to go about mid-thigh. The top would go about the uppermost portion of the thigh, and held a gusset sort of affair, with what looked like attachment points. Sophia was puzzled and very intrigued by this. There was a Hold me Tight label, but no instructions.

The last two presents were the heaviest, and Sophia was beginning to get a little anxious. 'Did he know that she frequented this shop? Had he seen her coming out of there?' "OH NO!" She suddenly gasped, "what if he found one of the......but he wouldn't, he would not go rummaging in my knicker draw?" She gasped again, thinking out loud. "He would if he was trying to see what type of panties I preferred or bras. Oh shit! He has seen my toys!"

A cold shiver ran through her body, "What do I do now?" She picked up the smaller of the two presents and opened it. It was from the shop again. Undoing the box, she looked at the heavy object that had dropped into her hand. "What the......?" She read the instructions. "'This will fasten to the restraining belt and will remain in place safely. Alternatively, it can be worn without the belt?'" She looked at the box, which had a picture of the same belt, a see-through image of a woman's lower half, showed the belt in place, and the anal plug, clipped to the belt and fully inserted. She read on, realising that her breathing was very erratic and that she had slipped a hand between her thighs to slowly massage herself, through her leggings.

"'Please note this toy is Bluetooth compatible. Simply ensure that the toy is fully charged. Download the app from our web-site onto your phone, then pair the device. Once done, you can enjoy hours of pleasure that will make you wish you had purchased this toy years ago'. Clark? What on Earth?" She picked up the last present, which was heavier still than the anal plug. When she had removed all of the wrapping and saw the packaging, she couldn't help herself. "Fuck, fuck! Is that, no it can't be a mould of his own.....no? Shit, this fixes to the belt too? He expects me to have..... both..... inserted?" She panted, suddenly on the point of boiling over.

Before she realised what she had done, she had the phallus out of its box and was holding it in her hands as if it were Clark's. "Christ it feels just like....ohhh no..... surely not......ohhhh." Sophia could not stop herself. She quickly pushed down her leggings and her knickers. Kneeling in front of the fire, she opened her legs as wide as the clothes about her knees would allow and fed the dildo and her hand between her thighs. She could already feel some of her juices running down her inner thigh, as she positioned the head against her swollen labia. Running it backwards and forwards a few times to coat the head of the dildo with her fluid. Then splitting her lips with it, she slid it along the cleft and allowed it to slide into her eager pussy.

As soon as the head of the dildo stretched her wide, she exploded into an orgasm, equal to the ones she had had earlier. She could not hold back. "FUCK, OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD! CLARK OH Clark your cock is amazing, God, you make me hot. Ohhhhh, yes, push it in....slowly.....oh do I feel tight? I can feel my cu....I can feel my cunt gripping you...! Oh, I'm coming again Clark, you have got me....so..turned on.....with your naughty......oh GOD, I want a good fucking.....OHHHHH.....OHHHH!" She had no idea how loud she was being and didn't care, her need for a cock had for now been fulfilled, though she knew it was only temporary, she wanted a real cock, rather than this facsimile, but as it was a good representation of Clark's magnificent beast, it had more than done the trick, producing two orgasms in quick succession.

Sophia slowly removed the latex cock, the wet, smacking sound of sex in her ears as the head finally slid from her wet folds. She rolled onto her bum, with her knees raised before her. Holding the dildo, she looked closely at it. It really did look like Clark's. Her fingers and the cock, were slick with her juices, so much so, she was surprised. Other than today, and a few other 'investigations' that she had started; it had been a while since she had been this wet. She looked at the belt, and giggled a little as she clipped the phallus to it. Then picking up the anal plug, did likewise. As the two penetrating devices stood tall from the belt, Sophia groaned, the thought of wearing this for her husband was suddenly very exciting. She wondered whether he had bought these things for him, or for her? But then knowing Clark, he would have bought them for the both of them to enjoy.

Before she detached the dildo, she took a few pictures of it, making sure that the pictures on her phone, clearly showed her juices upon it. To be fair, it was not that hard, as the thing was almost dripping with them. Then she detached it and took it to the downstairs bathroom to wash it off. As she walked, she pulled back up, her knickers and leggings, the cold wetness of her knickers, making her shiver. Having cleaned the cock, she returned it to its packaging. Then seeing Clark's phone on the table, had another idea. She picked it up and downloaded the app onto it, then linked the two toys to it. She didn't want to see if they worked, she wanted to leave that first trial to when they were inserted and her husband was there. But the very thought, already got her 'motor running' again. "Sophia, really?" She chastised herself. Then, still in the highs of the sexual endorphins that she had just given herself, she picked up her phone, and sent not only the pictures of the phallus, but the ones she had taken earlier during her masturbation session. She had not seen them herself, but thought that would add further to the excitement Clark would get. It was time for her to go to bed, or she would not be in any fit state in the morning.

Clark woke early, as he always did. He rolled over and saw his beautiful wife asleep. Her hair was splayed out upon her pillow and about her face, making her look devilishly attractive. But he knew the girls would be awake soon and needed to get on with some cooking. So, in the early morning light, he collected his clothes and went downstairs in his bathrobe. He had a quick, refreshing shower in the downstairs bathroom and was happily cooking when his girls rushed in to hug him and wish him a Merry Christmas, at the top of their voices. Although teenagers, they were still like young excitable children to him.

Making them a quick breakfast, he sent them into the lounge to open their Christmas stockings. And to keep them amused enough to allow his wife to have a little bit longer in bed. In truth though, he was excited to find out what Sophia had thought about his presents, and whether she would be brave enough to wear any of them today? He took her up some tea and toast about 45 minutes later, and found that she was already in the shower, so left it on the bed and went down. He wondered if she was excited by her presents or shocked by them. He would know soon enough, no doubt? Strange that his stomach was a little unsettled? He realised he was a little nervous, and was now wishing that he had not bought some of those things. What had he been thinking?

Sophia towelled herself down and walked naked into the bedroom. She smiled when she saw that Clark had brought her breakfast, and nibbled on some of the toast as she contemplated what she was going to wear. There was no doubt in her mind that she was going to wear something that Clark had given her the night before, she had agreed to the condition. But what? She could not look too sexy; the girls would pick up on it straight away. But she did want to break away from wearing leggings, even if for just one day.

As Clark pottered about the kitchen, the temptation to pick up his phone and turn on the app, so that he could see what his wife was doing, was almost over-powering. But he knew that he would be able to do that at any time, as it would record continuously. Besides, he didn't want to upset the surprise of seeing what his wife was going to be wearing when she came down. Of course, it could go completely the other way; she might not choose to wear any of it, considering the 'conditions' he had given her inappropriate, as she had no idea of the 'type' of present he had given her. But he hoped that at least some of it appealed to her?

When Sophia entered the kitchen, she saw Clark moving expertly about, getting the turkey and the other meats on, generally preparing for the Christmas meal. He had on his Christmas hat, that he wore every year, and his Christmas apron too. He also, despite the earliness, had a glass of something on the go. "A little early for drinking, isn't it? Merry Christmas darling."

Clark turned to his wife as she slowly and rather seductively walked towards him, like some cat-walk model. Her red high heels 'clacked' on the tiled kitchen floor. "Merry Christ......ohh wow!" Clark turned to greet his wife, and was floored by what she was wearing. When she had purchased the mother Christmas outfit, he had no idea, but the little dress, was much shorter than his wife would normally be comfortable with. Not that she wore dresses that often these days. The hem, was mid-thigh, with a trimming of white, fake fur. It hugged her figure about her waist, and was cut rather low about the chest. Clark had not seen his wife ever display the cleavage that she was now showing. A cleavage that was trimmed with white fur also. Her hair was over one shoulder in a loose, side-ways ponytail, and fell across her left breast. But it was her white, clad, toned legs that intrigued Clark the most. Was she wearing the stockings he had bought, or just some white tights, she had bought for the outfit? If she was wearing the stockings, then it would follow that she was wearing the suspender belt too? He had to find out.

"My God, you look stunning. Red lipstick? Your brea...... your lovely necklace. Your...... oh come here and make Father Christmas very happy."

Sophia smiled at his compliments and was pleased too, that his eyes had been drawn to her cleavage a number of times already, as well as the hem of her short dress. She knew she had hit the right buttons with him, in wearing this outfit, and she knew that it was having a similar effect on her. "Oh, but can you not see me well enough from there?" She teased her husband. "Besides, I'm not sure I trust that look in your eye...... I think I am safer keeping my distance." She said this, but slowly walked towards him, a sultry smile upon her lips. Her legs grazed one another as she walked, creating a 'swish' noise as silk stocking, met silk stocking upon her thighs. She felt extremely sexy, and empowered. Knowing, at this precise moment, she had complete control of her man; whose eyes seemed glued to her every step.

Within a few feet of him she said, "So, you like, do you?"

Clark reached for her and pulled her into his body for a bear-hug like kiss. As he lifted her up to his mouth, he crushed her breath from her, causing her to wilt within his grasp. "God Clark, I love you." She breathed upon his lips before kissing him with a passion that she had not felt for a long time. She allowed her tongue to explore his mouth and whimpered as his hands held her tight to him. Slowly he allowed her to slip down his body, knowing that her little dress would ride up, trapped between the two of them in the process. His left hand roamed downwards to her bum, finding to his great surprise, that it was naked. As he caressed it gently and ran his hand round to her thigh, he came into contact with one of the suspender straps. His cock began to pulse, quickly it was at full strength, surprising the both of them with the speed with which it erected.

"I think, my Christmas present, has become your Christmas present Clark, and by the feel of things, will become my Christmas present again. You are a very naughty man, for buying me what you did. And I am a very naughty woman, for wanting to wear it for you today. And if you want, I'll happily wear it all, because it would seem that my husband has certain ideas about me, that I need to put him straight on. For now, it seems I have certainly not wasted my efforts thus far?"

"I.....I am..... I'm overwhelmed. I didn't think you would wear this sort of lingerie.....but shit Sophia, you are one hot mother. Are you not wearing any panties?"

"Of course. I'm wearing the thong, and surprisingly comfortable it is too. I have on the bra, the suspender belt and the stockings. Have you felt the stockings Clark, they are decadently and undeniably erotic?"

Clark let his wife settle to the floor, and ran a hand beneath her dress. It landed on the hot bare flesh of her thigh, where the suspender strap contacted the stocking top, he slowly ran it down and then up her stocking covered leg, then pushing her backwards, against the counter, began to slip his hand up the inside of her thighs, both of which were now quivering. He leaned forwards and kissed her again, covering the protest that was about to leave her lips, as his strong fingers sought out, and found the junction of her legs, and the very small amount of material covering her heat; material that was already wet. Clark forced his knee in between her legs, pushing them apart. She whimpered into his mouth as she accepted his tongue, his left hand ran up the low-cut back of the dress, onto her bare flesh and up to her neck, pushing her harder-still, onto his mouth.

"Ohh Clark, no.....we must.....must stop....the girls? If......we....I....won't be.....able to......ohhhh nooo!"

Her resistance to his probing leg was extremely half-hearted, and as his fingers ran along her thong covered cleft, it collapsed completely. She opened her thighs wider to allow him access. "God you are wet Sophia, have my presents done this to you?"

1...45678...11