Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew, allowing his wife to breathe, but his cock was not yet spent, and two shots of his come, exploded upon her face, covering her mouth and chin. "FUCKKKK CLARK, FUCK. GOD, YOU TASTE GOOD, SHIT I HAVE NEVER FELT AS FULLY FUCKED AS I HAVE NOW. Shit.... Oh, shit that was good." Sophia's body still rocked to the pounding of the machine, so Clark turned it off.

He untied her wrists, then stood and walked behind her to remove the machine. "Let's have a shower together, we have not done that in a long time. I want to wash you and you can wash me, then I will take you to bed.

Thirty minutes later, as they snuggled deep in one another's warmth in the bed, Clark said. "Well, how was that for a Christmas present. My best yet, even if I do say so myself?"

Sophia laughed; her voice heavy with fatigue. "Short of having the girls, and you as a husband, I have had none better. Jesus Clark, I guess I must have come about thirty times today. That for me is a record. But that last was a dream come true."

"Well, I think we have learned some things about each other today, and we must certainly continue where we left off." They both drifted into silence and then sleep.

The following morning Clark awoke on his back. Above him was his gorgeous wife, posting. "Huh, huh, oh God, oooh God, I couldn't wait....he was ready, and more than willing....I...oh God Clark, I'm always ready and willing at the moment, I just had to....oh this is bliss!" As she straddled him, raising and lowering herself about his rampant erection, he could see her juices trickling down his shaft. "I'm afraid I was playing with myself this morning, when I felt the need to touch him, only to find.....him.......like thiiiis! Do you want to watch me play with myself Clark?"

"Of course.....Christ you are one hot woman Sophia."

"Talking of hot, he feels like molten iron. Come inside me Clark, I soooo desperately need to be filled with your come." Her index finger vibrated rapidly across her clitoris and her other hand teased and pinched upon her nipples. "I'm coming Clark, I've had two orgasms already this morning. I fingered myself whilst just looking at your fabulous cock as it bounced before me. There is nothing as erotic as a man's erection." She was panting heavily.

"I, beg to differ Sophia, God you are hot, I...I can't hold it..."

"Good!" His wife rode him harder. She let go of her breast and reached behind her, to fondle with his balls as she peaked. Eventually poking a finger into her anus as she came. "Fill me Clark, spunk into my womb, let me feel it, oh PLEASE....come, come oh please now.....YES, oh FUCK CLARK, more, fuck me more, fill me, fill me, yes, yes, yes, yessssssss!"

Clark grunted and felt his sperm release into his wife, wave upon wave of his ejaculate splashed inside her and within seconds, began to spill out, as Sophia played about her pussy with her fingers and pumped her arse with her other hand. Clark grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts as her chest heaved with exertion.

"I have one final confession, and then you know all." She panted, laying down across him and kissing him upon the lips tenderly.

"Oh, and what is that my beautiful hussy? Do you want me to fuck you in the arse? Oh don't you worry, we have a few hours before I need to pick up the girls, and I have every intention of exploring things that we haven't done in the past."

"Oh, I'm so glad you said that." Sophia rose, placing her hands upon his chest and looking at him with doe-eyes. "He feels so good inside me Clark, I don't want to move, ever."

"You glutton," he said, smacking her on the bottom. "Now what is your confession?"

"Er...promise you won't hate me, and that you will do what I ask?"

"What without knowing what it is? I'm not going to agree to you being fucked by another man Sophia, if that is what you are thinking?"

"No! No, not at all. No, I wasn't thinking about me being fucked by another man. But I have promised that two women can be fucked by you."

"WHAT! You did what? Who?"

"I promised Sasha and Jules. Oh my darling I'm so sorry, but you had me so worked up yesterday, I didn't know what I was doing."

"So, it would seem. I can't believe it. Having them cop a quick feel is one thing, but fucking them? Sophia, I don't think I can do it."

"We must find a way Clark.......I promised....!"

"But if Steve and Gerry find out, they will go mad, and probably want to have you in recompense. I can't have that. No Sophia, no I can't. You got yourself into this, you will have to get yourself out."

Sophia's phone rang, she reached across and picked it up from the bedside table. "It's Jules now, maybe she has forgotten, she was very drunk?"

"You had better hope she has."

"Hello Jules, how are you this morning."

"Thanks for the party last night So-so. It was really good. I've spoken with Sash this morning, and I'm afraid you are in trouble."

"Me, why am I in trouble."

"Well, more likely Clark is."

"Clark, why is Clark in trouble?" Sophia put the phone on loud-speaker and put it down on Clark's chest."

"Because Clark has got a fucking huge cock, that we both touched last night. Because we left our wet knickers in his pockets, because you promised that we could have him, because out husbands were both asleep when we got home last night, so we are as randy as a tom cat in a street full of pussy. We've got to have him So-so, for the good of our friendship, we've got to have him. I'm surprised Sash is not outside your door now; she sounds worse than me poor thing. So don't you go draining that delicious cock of his. Just how long is it anyway?"

Sophia looked across at Clark with mischief. "Oh, about eight and a half-nine inches, every one of which is inside me as we speak, and it is too late, as he has already emptied himself in me. And God it was divine."

"You bitch. I'm grabbing Sash and coming over, and there is no stopping us." The phone went dead.

"Well, that was helpful. What are we going to do now?"

"I'm up for a lovely refreshing shower. Then we had best prepare for the onslaught. I had thirty-odd orgasms yesterday, Clark, compared to your two. You need to show my friends, you have greater endurance than that. I mean, after the stories I have told them about you, they have very high expectations!"

1...67891011