Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was in great sobs as she tried desperately to get a handle on herself. Everything that could be erect and aroused on her body was. Her vagina, drooled fluid copiously in its excitement. A long, sinuous strand of her fluid, hung between her opened thighs.

Clark had never seen his wife in such a state. Rarely had their lovemaking been about the build-up and the tease, it had usually been about the release, and doing it as quickly and quietly as possible. This new woman that he had on his lap, was one he really wanted to hold onto.

"Are you ok? Shall I take it back out?"

"NOOOoooo, don't you dare! You beast......what have you done to me......I feel like.....I've been...... God you turn me on Clark. God, I want your cock so badly, can we not just kick everyone out so we can make love?"

Clark slipped the gusset back in place and clipped it to the front belt. Then secured the anal plug to it. "First we have to face them. I'll go down now and give you some time to make yourself decent. Though how you could possibly improve on how you look now, I don't know?"

"Clark. You really know how to make a middle-aged housewife feel good about herself."

"Oh, like people aren't chatting you up all the time, I've seen it, I know. If I were you though, I would put your panties back on, someone is being rather naughty? Can't think why?"

"Are you going to.....put the other....toy...?"

"Oh yes, but you have to wait. Too much excitement at one time is not good for you...." He picked up her wet panties and slid them along her legs to the stocking tops. They are wet, but they will stop you leaving a slippery trail everywhere, you harlot."

"Ohhh you beast. I am definitely going to talk to those girls now, and you are going to get yours, for sure!"

Clark laughed at the joke. "See you downstairs, my little slut. And no taking that out."

"Are you kidding, it feels delicious. Though I might be walking like a cowboy."

Clark stood her up, she wobbled a bit on unsteady legs, and ran her hand up and down the long length of his phallus. "You want?"

"You have no idea how much."

"Not much longer now, and I'll give you his entire length. But, for that to happen....."

"Yes?" Sophia panted.

"In ten minutes, time, you must come back up here and insert this toy too." He held up the latex phallus. I want you to take a picture of you doing it, and I will wait to see it on my phone. When that happens, you can rest assured, I will be clearing the house of guests!"

"Clark, you.......ohhh yes, yes. The very thought is...."

"Well, try to hold onto that very thought." He kissed her suddenly. Wrapping his huge arms about her and easily lifting her off the ground. "I love you; you know that don't you? I love you so much it...."

"Shows? I know, I can feel every delectable centimetre of him. Now go, before I can't contain myself any longer and rape you."

"Talking of containing. You had better put those fabulous breasts back into you top, unless you want to create a stampede of men to your feet."

"Well, I was going to leave them out, but perhaps you are right..." She smiled at him, then turned to freshen up her make-up and hair. "Go..." When she had turned, Clark had left.

Back down the stairs, Clark managed to avoid the predatory girls, and started talking with one of his managers from work. Inevitably, they got onto a work subject, which to be fair, helped Clark to get his mind off of his pulsing cock. He carried a light cardigan of his wife's, before him, to hide the rather obvious swelling, but was pleased of the distraction. Though at that minute, he noticed Sophia moving about the room. She glowed like an angel amongst swine, seeming to glide rather than walk among them. Every now and then she would glance across at him and purse her lips in a kiss. She looked incredible.

"You've had sex, it is written all over your face. And with us downstairs......that is disgusting.....and what a turn-on."

The statement had come from her close friend Jules, and Sophia turned to her smiling. "I'm sorry Jules?"

"I said you've had sex, I know that face, gloating, pleased with yourself, you positively glow. It is disgusting, give me all of the details, Clark's cock would tear me apart, I'm sure, but what a way to go."

"Yes, he told me you had grabbed a handful?"

"A handful? No. Two handfuls and still there was some left. Jesus So-so, feeling that thing against my bum, made me so wet."

"Jules! If your husband could hear you now."

"He wouldn't care, more wrapped up in his golf balls than my legs. But Clark, he could use his driver on me any day!" She burst out laughing.

"Well, it is Christmas." Sophia couldn't believe what she had just said. She was joking about sharing Clark with her friends, but the more she thought about it the more it intrigued her. Jules' eyes had flown wide open, and she was just about to say something when Sasha returned with some more drinks, she saw the look on Jules' face and passed her the drink. " What has got into you, you look like you have sobered up all of a sudden. Get that inside you."

Sophia and Jules both broke out in laughter. Sophia holding onto Jules about her waist, as the foreign object inside her, created a soft feeling of vibration. She suddenly bit on her lip, as that vibration became more intense, then slipped away to nothing, leaving her panting.

"Why Sophia, whatever is the matter?" Sasha knew exactly what was ailing her friend, the flushed cheeks and chest a clear indication.

"She's still coming down from the sex she had with Clark a minute ago. I bet his come is soaking into her panties right now, God what a turn-on."

"Jules, I'm sure there is another explanation for that very large smile on our friends face, let us ask her?"

At that moment, Sophia felt the vibrations returning again, and suddenly remembered the other trick the anal plug had up its sleeve. She looked across at Clark to find him staring intently at her as he seemed to be doing something on his phone. "Ohhh." She suddenly said. "Ohhh no."

The girls about her suddenly stopped talking. In the small space about them, the vibration noise could be heard. "Is that your phone going off Jules?" Said Sasha, knowing very well it wasn't.

"I don't think so Sash, maybe it is yours?"

"Nope, mine is in my bag, over there. Must be Sophia's?" They both looked at her as the vibrations took hold and started to take her with them. She backed into the wall only to note the noise increase as the vibrating toy transmitted what it was doing to her. Both her friends laughed.

"Is someone wearing vibrating panties then? Oh, your naughty girl."

"No....no....not....panties...." Sophia panted, grasping both girls by the arms and dragging them closer to both hide her and have something to stop her sliding to the floor in a quivering sexual mass. "Butt plug." She quivered. "Butt plug, and it is driving me......ohhh fuck, I think....I'mmmmm going.....ohhhh don't you move....DON'T YOU MOVE. I'mmmm going.....to kill....himmmmm dear God that is.....delightful....."

"FUCK!" Whispered Sasha, that randy bugger is making her come from over there. Fuck, why can't I have a husband like that?"

"Maybe you can," said Jules. "Sophia is offering out Clark for the night!"

"FUCK! Really, Jesus seeing the size of his meat, I'm not sure I could handle it?"

"Maybe not alone? But the two of us?"

"Hey.....huh.....oh my God.......come...come...closer.....hide......me...I can't stop it....I'm gonna come...mmmm...mmmmmm.....uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh." Sophia was trembling and pulled both the girls to her so that their hips and breast were touching.

"Shit," said Jules, I can feel it too. Clark must be really giving it to you?" All three of them looked across at Clark to find him smiling at them. "He wants us to see, he wants us to get turned on too."

"Too late for that Jules. I've been in heat since seeing that fucking huge swelling in his trousers. God, I want to feel it in my hands, in fact, maybe I should give him some of his own medicine, what do you think?"

"No....noooo." Said Sophia, the final spasms of her orgasm, making her bend at the knees.

"But you said we could have him as it's Christmas?" Complained Jules.

"No...no, I didn't quite say that now did I?" Sophia was trying to get out of what had slipped out earlier, but Jules wasn't having it. "But you said......when I said Clark could use his driver on me, you said 'It is Christmas' didn't you?"

"Well....yes I did..."

"And that implied that I could have his 'driver' inside me, taking his shot, again, and again, and again....shit I want it now! Let's rape him, Sasha!"

"Girls, aren't you forgetting your husbands? They are after all, just over there."

"You bitch, you can't promise Clark to us and then take it away. We will never speak to you again." Jules had a smile on her face that said she didn't mean it. But an intense fire in her eyes that had already been ignited, and that Sophia could see she had thrown fuel onto.

"I didn't promise him to both of you."

"Oh, I see," said Sasha. "I'm not good enough, to fuck your husband, is that it?"

"Girls, this is the drink talking, you know you don't really want to fuck Clark?"

"Oh, you poor deluded girl." Said Sasha, "Of course this is the drink talking. We would never have told you otherwise. But....well tell her Jules."

"Tell me what?"

"We have always had the hots for Clark, Sophia, I mean God, he is fucking handsome, and that cock is to die for, not to mention those muscles, he could crush me any day. Of course, we want him, what red blooded female wouldn't. But we would never make a move without your say so. But you did say so, didn't you So-so. You did say yes?"

"Oh my God, he has me so turned on I can't think straight. Look, if you are really serious, then we will talk about it in the cold light of day, but it will be a one-time only thing, and.....God I can't believe I'm even considering this, but I love you two like my own sisters. If you still want to, then, and only then, I'll ask Clark. If he is up for it," the girls giggled, "if he is up for it, then I will consider it. Now, it is getting late, and I think your husbands are getting fidgety, and I need to clean up. So, if you are not here when I come back down, I will call you in a couple of days, deal?"

"Not quite," said Sasha, it will only be sealed if we get to touch your man's rock-hard cock. Now, tonight."

"What? But...but you already have?"

"Not his bare cock we haven't. Only fair So-so," said Jules. Chances are we will not remember a bit of this conversation tomorrow, and you know that, you crafty minx. So, yeah, I agree with Sash. You go and clean up, then you must manoeuvre it so that we get to touch Clark's naked, rock-hard cock."

"But....but..." In truth, Sophia had thought that the girls would forget about this by tomorrow. If not, she had no idea how she was going to break it to Clark, that she had prostituted him into having sex with them." She put her hands over her face, but admitted to herself, that in her heightened state of sexuality, allowing Sasha and Jules to touch Clark's rampant phallus, had some degree of appeal to her.

"Deal!" She said suddenly, surprising herself. "I'll be ten minutes."

Sophia dashed up the stairs, thinking how quickly things had changed. One minute she was a rather staid, normal housewife and mother, the next, this sexy creature, that would willing submit to anything her husband suggested, but also was someone that would 'pimp' him out to her friends; friends that had admitted their desires for Clark. And now, she was about to put a large dildo in her pussy, and go back down the stairs to a room full of their friends, as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. If only they could look under her dress and see what she was wearing. "Shit," she said to the empty room, "even the thought of that is turning me on. What has he done to me?"

She smiled to herself as her fingers enclosed about the body of the latex phallus, the feel of it in her hand, made her tingle inside again. Unceremoniously, she pulled her panties down, unclipped the harness, and placing a stocking covered leg on the chair of her dresser and positioned the head of the phallus at the entrance to her slick, wet pussy. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves and pushed the phallus slowly passed her vulva and into her vagina.

Her body started to shake immediately as the large intrusion triggered all of her sexual nerve endings. It would have been a tight fit into her vagina at the best of times, but with the anal plug in, the tightness was excruciatingly delicious. So much so, that she couldn't help herself any longer. She grabbed her phone and set it up so that she could watch herself, switched on the video and filmed herself as she pushed the large phallus deeply in. "Fuck Clark, oh fuck, you have me so worked up. You are a bastard making me come in front of the.....ohhhhhhh fuck this feels so good, it feels like youuuuu....the girls know you made me come....oh, oh. I can't help it, I.....I have to fuck myself.....I have to.....ohhh dear God." Watching herself brought her right to the edge in seconds. She pulled back out the latex cock and saw how it glistened with her juices, before sliding it back in again with a wet slurping sound. But before it reached too deeply, she was pulling it back out again. She wanted to finger her clit, but was so unsteady on her legs, she had to hold onto the chair with her spare hand. "I'm coming Clark....I'm coming.....fuck me.....fuck me with that thick, long, rigid cock of yours...yes, oh yes......faster.....harder.......grab my tits......squeeze them......play with my clit.....ooohhh please......yes. Yes..... YES! Do it. do it! Fill me with your come......OHHHHHHHHFUCK."

Sophia was panting loudly, as she pumped the large phallus in and out of her cunt, the squelching sex sounds as the rubber cock punished her pussy, were loud in the air as the orgasm subsided and her thrusts reduced. "Fuck I'm a mess. I must smell of nothing but sex. But God that is a turn on."

She pushed the phallus in to the hilt and did back up the harness, clipping it into place, then put back on her panties, which had fallen to the floor. Finally, she picked up her phone and kissing the camera, turned the video off. Sending the file to Clark, with a 'Hope you enjoy as much as I did,' caption. She then freshened up, and walked rather stiffly back down the stairs, now conscious that people may have heard her rather loud orgasm.

Scanning about the room, she could see Clark looking at his phone, his mouth was open and she could see he was holding her cardigan before his crotch; a sure sign he had a hard-on. The girls intercepted her immediately. "If I didn't know better, I'd say that you had been having sex again, only Clark has been down here, my eyes haven't left him, nor Sasha's. Spill the beans?"

Sophia's chest was still rising and falling rapidly, and was very flushed as was her face, she could not deny what she had done, and despite herself, found that she was telling her best friends. "So, not content with me having an anal plug in, my randy husband wanted me to walk about the room with a large dildo in too. I....can't believe I'm telling you this, but I fucked myself with it and recorded it. If I'm not mistaken, Clark is looking at it now. If ever there was a time to grab a hold of a rock-hard erection girls, now is it, and if he isn't hard, I will want to know why?"

"Really? You are saying we can make a play for him?"

"No. I said you could touch his cock, with your hands, but only through his trousers. So do what you do best, corner him and tease him, make him suffer, and whilst you're at it, grab my cardigan, so he has nowhere to hide."

Sasha and Jules both giggled. "But the deal was his naked cock, though I suppose this we are going to enjoy just as much, our boring husbands have already left, so it is game on. You might have to come and stop us though, the pair of you and your saucy sex games have certainly got me worked up, what about you Sash?"

"My panties are positively soaking, let's go to it."

As the girls headed first to get a drink for the both of them and a beer for Clark, Sasha whispered into Jules' ear. "Why don't we take our wet panties off and stick them into his trouser pocket, that will make them both know how serious we are? We are serious, aren't we? I know I am."

"Fuck yes! And a fucking great idea Sash, mine are soaking I know it, Christ do I need a fuck. Guess my husband will think Christmas really has come.!" They laughed as they headed to the toilet.

Clark had watched the video twice, he had turned the volume down on the phone, and although he didn't get the full impact of what Sophia had done to herself, it was more than enough to leave him very hungry to replace the latex phallus, and his cock was eager to show her that it was far superior to a piece of rubber. He did not see the girls approaching.

"We've brought you a beer, you naughty boy, here." As Jules passed him the beer, Sasha grabbed the cardigan and pulled it from Clark's hand.

"Shit Clark, how the hell has that not burst out of your trousers?"

"Now ladies.....please give me the cardigan back....I'm...."

"We can see you are.....fuck you are big."

Clark was looking around for rescue from Sophia and could see her watching from the other side of the room, a mischievous smile on her face. Jules followed his eyeline, then looked back at him. "Ohh, you will get no help from Sophia, she told us that she wanted her cardigan back, and said that if you needed to cover something up, we were to use these." Both girls placed their hands upon his throbbing erection, as they each pushed their soaking wet panties into his front pockets.

"Now ladies, I think you have had too much to drink, we don't want any regrets in the morning. Now I know your husbands have gone, but bad behaviour........Sasha.....stop."

"Ohhhhh I can't.....he is fabulous......I think you need our help to make him go away.....don't you Jules?" Sasha was not content with just putting her hands on his throbbing beast, she was openly rubbing it through his trousers.

"Fuck Clark, we knew you were big, we've been studying this area of your body long enough, fuck, we've been studying it all long enough. I think it is the first time we have seen you in this state. We need to get things out into the open.....I mean you made poor So-so have an orgasm in front of us, only fair if we do the same to you...."

"Ohh no you don't," Clark slipped out of their grasping hands. The strength of his body easily overcoming theirs. "I'm spoken for, and so are you. Let us not do something that we will regret. Besides I see some other guests waiting to leave, so please excuse me." Clark grasped the cardigan, and easily wrestled it from Sasha's grasp, heading away.

Sophia wandered over to touch base. "Was he hard?"

"Are you kidding. I don't know what tools he uses at work, but he could demolish houses with that thing."

Sasha had a drunken, dreamy look in her eye. "He could demolish me any time he wants to. God, I need a fuck now."

"Did you both get to touch him?"

"Ohh yesss. Though it has made us more determined than ever. If you don't let us have him now....well, we will just have to kill you. Now we have to go, I can feel myself dribbling and I need a tongue, some fingers and a cock, in that specific order. So, unless you are willing to give us Clark tonight? My husband must suffice."

"Yeah, me too. Touching Clark almost made me come......shit thinking about it I might....just.....come now. Oh Jules quickly, we need to go. Night So-so, thanks for the party and the.....entertainment. I'm afraid that that last feel has just sobered me up, so if you think I won't remember this in the morning, you can forget it. I will be banging on your door early tomorrow, to understand what the next move is."