Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was, that Clark found himself, running his hands along the outer, top portion of Vanessa's thighs, pushing up her skirt, to reveal her stocking top and bloody thigh, seeing her skin once more break out in goose-bumps, before he gradually slipped his fingers into the top of the stocking and pulling it away from the cut area, slipped it down her thigh, to the knee. "Afraid the stocking is ruined. Though I suppose that torn stockings add to the look?"

Vanessa turned to look at him as he knelt behind her, very well aware that any man, that had been in a similar position, with her bent over like this, was usually about to plunge his tongue into one of her very willing and ready crevices. She couldn't help the moan escaping, before she responded. "Yes, you are right, but there are easier ways of tearing them."

"Sorry, am I hurting you?"

"No.......not at all. Take your time. Luckily, a customer hasn't walked in. Now that would be embarrassing."

"You're right, perhaps we should take this to the staff room? The last thing I want to do is embarrass you."

"What about embarrassing you? No, wait there and I will lock the door." Vanessa stood up and moved to the door to lock it. Her skirt was so tight, that it stayed in the position to which Clark had pushed it, but Vanessa seemed to care little about that. "There," she said, "we are now free from intrusion, of that nature anyway."

Clark resumed cleaning up the cuts and scrapes, once Vanessa had repositioned herself before him. If anything, her skirt was raised higher than he had pushed it, revealing the curve of both bum cheeks in stark contrast to the redness of her panties. "Do you like bondage then Clark? Was there anything you were looking to buy for a girlfriend or wife or partner? Have you got a particular interest in anything? As you move to the back of my shop, the more hardcore the items you will find. I do toys as well, if that is what you were after?"

Clark finished up by putting a dressing over the wounds. Then pulled her stocking back up. "To tell you the truth Vanessa, until you caught my eye in the shop window, I hadn't even noticed what sort of shop this was. I was in fact, checking myself out. Not to see how good I looked or anything that crass. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't look like a drowned rat, after getting caught in the snow shower. I was also berating myself for not being able to find something to buy for my wife for Christmas."

"Oh, I see, so you were not interested in the contents of my shop at all, or what was in the window?"

"If I'm honest Vanessa, I have never been in this sort of shop before, never thought of bondage or any other sexual fetish, and other than the occasional bra and panty set, have never bought my wife anything remotely like what I can see here. I wouldn't know where to start?"

"I see." Vanessa pouted. "Well can I ask a few, shall we say, personal questions about you and your wife? And perhaps I will be able to convince you to buy from my shop, and surprise your wife for Christmas; she will be delighted I assure you. So maybe I can help you get something if I understand more about you, and your relationship? Are you ok with that?"

"I'm a simple man Vanessa, not much shocks me, but equally, I don't talk about that sort of stuff openly, and nor does my wife. In fact, we don't often speak about it amongst ourselves." He paused in contemplation. "But maybe you are right? Maybe this is time for a step change? She certainly wouldn't be expecting me to buy her anything from here!"

"Good, good. So, how long have you and your wife been married?"

"Coming up on twenty years."

"And you have children?"

"Yes, two girls. In their late 'teens'."

"Ok, and you say you have bought your wife underwear before. So, would you say that you bought it because you wanted her to look sexy in it? Or did you buy it to be practical?"

"A bit of both I suppose, playing safe."

"Was it lacey, see-through? Thong style, granny-pants?" She laughed. "What sort of style?"

"Well, I can safely say that they looked nothing like what you have on show here?"

"What about stockings and suspenders, or just hold-ups. Does she ever wear those?"

"I don't think so Vanessa, I mean I have never seen her wearing them. She wears a lot of skirts for work, but I'm pretty sure she always wears tights underneath. Certainly, when I have seen her getting dressed. Look, I'm aware it is late, and I am keeping you. I apologise again for making you fall....."

"Clark, you are not keeping me, and falling was my fault. Plus, you have been very kind in making sure I am ok. I bet you 80 percent of the people passing by that window, would have carried on if they had seen me fall as you did. It is a rare thing these days that people care enough to help."

"I think there is more to it than that Vanessa. People are far more conscious of invading another's personal space these days. They are concerned that their actions might be deemed inappropriate, or thought of as harassment. It is difficult being a man in today's society, for example. I read an article the other day, written by a woman, which basically stated, 'What women fear most, is men, and what men fear most, is men'. Whilst I would not necessarily dispute the context of what she said, as I am not aware of what happened to her, to make her feel this way; it is a sad indictment, that society, and women in particular, feel that way.

Domination, of the 'fairer sex', or the same sex is not something that I personally would condone. Yet here I find myself in a shop that actively encourages that sort of thing. I....I just find it goes against what I feel is right?"

"Wow. Firstly, I would agree with you one 100 percent. Women should not feel threatened. And not just women. Men are bullied by women too remember. Secondly my shop caters to a niche. A sexual bent if you will. Domination is a recognized, consensual part of sex these days. Both partners agreeing just how far to take the bondage, or humiliation or sadomasochism. What I think, is that people should have the freedom, to do what they like, in their own homes, provided that they both enjoy what is being done to each other. I mean you could argue that you for instance, dominate people every day? I should imagine you manage some people, yes?"

Clark nodded.

"Well, that is domination in a way, getting people to bend to your will. To do what you require them to."

"In a way, yes I accept that. But it is down to interpretation isn't it. Anyway, to get back to the point, I have never bought, or thought of anything like this, and I'm sure were I to buy, say a collar or a pair of hand-cuffs, my wife would run a mile."

"I think you might be surprised. I mean, if you have been having sex for over twenty years, you might both find it brings back the excitement of those early days. Not that I'm saying having sex with you is boring, you understand."

"Thank you for qualifying that, Vanessa."

"So, you say that you bought your wife some underwear?" Vanessa's eyes had glazed a little with the thought of sex with this man before her, she asked another question to cover up what was probably obvious to him; a need that she didn't even know was there within herself, until this man appeared. That need was a lust that she had rarely had with other men, if at all, a lust for this married man to take her and ravish her. "So, why don't we take it up a notch? Do you often watch your wife get dressed?" Vanessa's voice came out soft and languid.

"No, I'm an early riser, even of a weekend, so rarely these days do I see her get dressed."

"What about getting undressed then, you must see her then?"

"No. I tend to go to bed before she does, so I'm usually asleep when she gets into bed."

"OH, modern day living gets so much in the way of romance and sex, don't you think? So, how do you or she initiate some romance then?"

"We usually invite one another out for a meal, or to watch a film. We dress up a little for that, and will usually get home late afterwards, so the girls are asleep, then, we may make love. But not always."

"And what does she wear then?"

"She'll normally wear a dress, because she knows I like to see her looking feminine."

"And tights rather than stockings?"

"As I said before, tights, or bare-legged."

"Does she wear underwear?"

"Always. I don't have a clue why I am telling you all this?"

"Because you have been... intimate with me, in a non-sexual way, we therefore have a connection, and because I think deep down inside, you want to change things....if only a little."

"Guess you are right. So, what do you suggest?"

"Ok. So, what do you like? Do you like my stockings for instance?" Vanessa rather unnecessarily lifted her skirt a little to show him the stockings in entirety, her crotch was revealed too, showing him that her wetness had continued to soak her panties. "Are you a stocking man, and if so, hold-ups or a suspender belt?"

"I like stockings yes; I do find them sexy and feminine. I'm not a real fan of fishnet stockings like yours though. I suppose that I do like them with a suspender belt, rather than as hold-ups, but couldn't tell you why?"

"Suspender belts were developed from the old-fashioned corsetry, if ever there was an item of bondage, then that was it. Definitely a fashion, developed for women, by men. Even if it was created first by a woman. It just reeks of restriction, being bound tightly, domination and torture. All for the pleasure of men. And I think the modern-day suspender belt, still has those rather primal suggestions. That is why they appeal. Anyway, you like stockings and suspenders, so why don't we get a full set of lingerie for your wife? That is not too risqué, is it?"

"I guess not, but for me, the hardest bit is going to be getting her to wear it!"

"Like I said, you might be surprised. Now do you know what size her breasts are?"

Clark fell for the trap immediately; just enforcing the simplicity of the male mind, when it comes to the fairer sex. His eyes dropped to Vanessa's chest, which to be fair to him, she had pushed out a little, smiling knowingly in the process. "Are they the same size as mine, Clark? Or do you just like looking at my breasts?" She giggled as he looked back at her face, obviously embarrassed and annoyed with himself.

"You drew me in 'hook line and sinker' on that one, didn't you? I can't really tell as your blouse is hiding....."

"Easily sorted...."

Before Clark could protest, Vanessa had undone the bow on the strings of the blouse and simply pulled it open, fully revealing the red heavily decorated cups of her bra, barely containing what was a delightful pair of heaving breasts. The material of the cups was all lacework, and her darkened areola and nipples, were clearly visible. Though the erected nipples would have been visible if the material had been completely opaque. As he looked, they seemed to grow harder and larger. Her decolletage began to glow red as she flushed in heat. His eyes making her feel naked and vulnerable, something she thoroughly enjoyed. He looked hungry suddenly, very hungry. And she wondered what sort of beast she had woken within him. The very thought made her eyes drop to his crotch. She was not disappointed at what she saw pulsing and throbbing beneath a few microns of clothing. Knowing that she had instigated his erection made her a little weak at the knees.

"What do you think?" She croaked; the smoothness of her voice gone in her increasing excitement.

"I....I think the bra is lovely, and I think that you are a little larger than my wife. But what I was about to say, is that she is a 36 C cup. So, whilst delightful as your.... display has been, it was not required."

Vanessa let go of the blouse, but made no attempt at doing it back up. "What I propose is that I pick a few lingerie sets and model them for you, how about that?"

"Whilst that is very kind of you Vanessa, I am aware of the lateness of the hour, and the fact that we are in full view of passers-by. I am also mindful that in all honesty we are moving into dangerous territory, particularly for me. And I think that perhaps Vanessa is being a little naughty and teasing Clark a little, no?"

"I couldn't own a shop like this and not be a little naughty now, could I, Clark? And maybe I am....teasing you a little. But I do model lingerie often at fashion events, and more often I model for my male clients. So, I am perfectly used to it and to getting a lot of male attention. Though if you do not wish me to model for you, that is fine. I completely understand."

"It is not a question of not wanting it Vanessa, it is more a question of the appropriateness of it. And I'm sure you do get a lot of male attention. You are a very attractive woman, with a stunning body."

"Not sure I know what you mean...and thank you?" Vanessa said, deliberately playing dumb, whilst hiding her disappointment at not goading him into her modelling for him. It had worked for many a married man before, and teasing them always got her excited. Particularly when she asked them to look closely at the lacework, or to rub their fingers over the silkiness of the stockings, or to look closely at her gorgeous breasts, knowing that her nipples were misbehaving. She was sure they could smell her sex, and that turned her on all the more. Of course, she had to bat away a few wandering hands, but that came with the game that she was playing. That same game that was failing with Clark. But all it seemed to do was endear him to her all the more. And make her want to try harder and become more risqué.

"What I mean Vanessa is, you are a beautiful woman, a very beautiful woman and having you dressed in sexy lingerie...well I'm not sure I could.... Look I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I mean I am no movie star, but I am happily married, and have been for many years. I would admit that I allow myself the pleasure of looking at attractive women, but never put myself in compromising positions with them, or allow myself to be tempted into breaking that long trust that my wife and I have. I hope that makes sense and does not sound like I am full of myself?"

"Not at all, I take it as a massive compliment. I can be a handful, I understand." She giggled again. "So, we know your wife's size, so what about style?"

"To be honest, I like what you are wearing, if that came with a suspender belt and you added stockings, that would do."

"Oh, well, that is easy." She walked over to the lingerie displays, Clark following at a safe distance. Here we are, and yes, this is the right size too. So, bra, and suspender belt. With regards to the panties, does she prefer thongs, or normal panties?"

"Er...to be honest, I have no idea. I have only ever bought normal panties and only seen her wear, normal panties. But perhaps I will buy a thong for a change, though to be sure, I'll buy a pair of normal panties too."

"That covers all of your bases doesn't it, Clark; if you'll forgive the pun? And now stockings. Tights will always be in nylon pretty much, stockings however, can be in silk. These are more expensive than nylon stockings, but feel the difference." She opened a pair of nylon stockings and a pair of silk ones, putting one of each sort onto her arms. "There, run your hand over them and feel the luxuriousness of the silk."

Clark did as he was told and was shocked at how he was turned on by it. "Wow..." Was his less that eloquent response.

"Imagine what they would feel like on feminine, toned thighs? I have to say, that I find wearing them a turn on, they make me feel very sexy."

Clark cleared his throat and looked into Vanessa's eyes. "They do? And why do you think that? Does every woman feel the same?" He knew what was being offered to him, by this woman, a woman that he had known for just on an hour. He knew he could take her; he knew that her whole body was screaming at him to grasp it, and make love to it. But he felt that as tempting as she was, he could not do that to his wife. He loved her dearly and the thought of a fling, just to have sex, seemed to him to be completely unacceptable and crassly stupid.

"I'm not sure," Vanessa responded to his questions. "I think it is that male thing again. I mean they were developed from woollen stockings originally, for warmth, but mostly to hide a woman's legs. So, I suppose there is the naughtiness of that. But for me I think it is that when I wear them, I feel that men are thinking, 'Is she wearing stockings?' and they are then trying to look up my skirt to try and confirm that I am. That makes me feel sexy. But it is the feel of the silk too. That is such an erotic material in whatever guise it is found."

"Thank you, Vanessa, I'll take the silk stockings. I think I will buy a leather skirt too, though perhaps not as short as the 'belt' you are wearing. Have you one that comes to mid-thigh? I would say in the bum department, you and my wife are very similar."

"OK, well that is easy too. I'll just grab one." She picked up a skirt. If I may suggest a corset too. They are very sexy. Not a proper corset as in the olden days." She smiled at him, holding up a black corset, inlaid with dark blue, he could see the boning also highlighted with blue stitching. The cups on it looked too small for his wife, but the lacework was exquisitely erotic, plus it had straps for stockings.

"It is very sexy, but the cups look a little small?"

"Yes, but trust me, your wife will be able to fit into it. The idea is to uplift the breasts, almost to the point they fall out." She giggled, "mine certainly did, but then I was bent over...... Erm, again you can have both panty styles with this. Remember Clark, these items will rarely ever leave the bedroom, so as long as it is comfortable for your wife, I would not worry about her breasts popping out. Now is there anything else I can do for you?" Vanessa said this as she walked over to the till.

"I think that is enough for now Vanessa, thank you."

"So, shall we set up an account, that way we can send you through offers and invite you to events etc?"

"Sure, why not, can you wrap these for me too and I'll collect them tomorrow?"

"I would be more than happy to. Now, can I have your postal code and your house name or number?"

"RM56 6WX and the name of the house is Wintermeade with an 'E' on the end."

"Oh! That's funny, we have that registered already? Let's see, the name is Sophia, is that one of your daughters?"

"No. That is my wife's name. Are you sure? She would never..... Can you tell me when she last bought something?"

"Well, I shouldn't really tell you. I mean she might want to keep it private. But just this once..... I can't seem to refuse you anything.... Well, that is interesting, given what you have told me about her. She bought from us three weeks ago. She purchased some toys and some silk rope."

Clark's mouth had fallen open. "Toys? Rope? Are you sure? This cannot be my wife. Unless of course she was buying it for someone else? What sort of toys?"

"Um Clark, I'm not sure I should say. Perhaps it would be better for you to have it out with your wife? Masturbation is a strange thing. It can be a very private thing, or something that couples share in. It can leave the person embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, or it can completely liberate them. But above all, it is a very personal thing and often difficult to raise between couples, if one or other is doing it without their partner's knowledge, as I suspect is the case here. Me, I'm more than happy to show myself......"

"I just can't assimilate this....."

"Look, she bought a clitoral stimulator and a reciprocal sex machine, plus a few attachments and lubes etc. But that is all I can say."

"One last question, how often has she made a purchase from here?"