Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm... about every couple of months for the last year."

"Clitoral stimulator? Reciprocating sex machine? I don't even know what they are?"

"I can show you if you like?"

"Maybe I had better. Just so I know what I am walking into, though if she has had them for over three weeks and I haven't seen them I......"

Vanessa had walked to the rear of the shop with Clark in tow, dazed and shocked. His staid wife had come into this very shop and purchased items that were for her own stimulation. Had she just bought some lingerie, he would have been shocked, because she only ever purchased practical underwear, from the main shopping outlets; but learning that she had bought some sex toys, was overwhelming.

"Here. This is a clitoral stimulator. It sucks and vibrates the clitoris. It is very efficient and can get me going in a matter of seconds. She turned the buzzing toy on and put it to the back of her hand, to show Clark the suction power of the nozzle at the end. Then she turned it off and moved down to what looked a little like a motorised uni-cycle, but with an arm and phallus attached. Vanessa switched it on and the phallus started to pump towards her. She loosely grabbed the thrusting phallus in her fingers and they both watched it pumping into her hand. She seemed entranced by the movement of the false cock, her breathing becoming a little erratic.

"OK Vanessa, I think I have seen enough. Thank you, thank you for everything. I'll pick up the presents tomorrow, what time are you open to?"

"No, thank you for coming to my rescue Clark. And I'm 'open' for you anytime you want me to be." She smiled at him and then said, 17:00 tomorrow as it is Christmas Eve."

As Clark walked away, he had thoughts only of his wife. But he had not missed Vanessa's double entendres. His journey home was fraught with difficulties because of the weather. His four-wheeled drive vehicle had no issues, but he had to dodge all of the other idiots. Those that had got stuck, or were slipping and sliding about in the snow and ice. He got home at 11:30 to find Sophia frantic.

"I know I know," he said, "the shopping took longer than anticipated, I had to help a woman that had fallen over and cut her leg. I did try and call when I got to the car, but the bad weather is obviously impacting on the signal, I couldn't get through." As if to prove the point his phone started to beep as messages came through. He grabbed it out of his pocket and looking at it, showed Sophia. "Look, your messages are only just coming in."

"I was getting really worried, you are never that late, and the weather is terrible. I thought something had happened."

He dumped off his coat and swept her into his arms crushing her into his hugh barrel chest. "I'm back now. It'll take a lot to put me out of action." He kissed her with a sudden passion that surprised them both, Sophia reacted by pushing her hips into him and slipping her arms about his neck, raising herself onto her toes.

"Ummm, that's nice. Perhaps you should come in late every night?"

He laughed and let her go. Sophia immediately snaked her way about him. "So, what did you buy me?" Her face was almost child-like in its excited expectation, but that quickly changed to disappointment, when she saw no bags of shopping. "Nothing, you could find nothing for me?"

"The excitement of receiving a present, is not knowing what is inside. I have therefore hidden them. I don't want you poking around." His choice of words suddenly intriguing him, because it made him think immediately about the reciprocating sex machine. He was unexpectedly interested how many times she had used it already? But found too that he was suddenly struck with irrational jealousy. Jealous of a machine, jealous of a sex toy.....but then, she was using it to replace him, was she not? "No, they are safely locked away. And that is where they will stay." Clark was very intrigued now, what his wife's reaction would be, when she opened his presents and saw they were from "Hold Me Tight, lingerie and bondage. He had already decided to give her the presents tomorrow night, as she could hardly open them in front of the girls on Christmas day.

"Oh, so you have got me something then?"

"I have yes."

"Will I like it?"

"Well, I hope so, that is the whole idea of giving presents isn't it, that the person receiving them, wants what they are and likes them."

"Is it clothes? A bag, no a coat maybe.....jewellery! It is not a set of saucepans, is it?"

Clark smacked her on the bottom, producing an 'ouch'. "None of the above. Are the girls asleep?"

"I would think so, they went up at nine, as it is school in the morning. But at least it is the last day before they break up for Christmas."

"For some," Clark said, "I still have to go in Saturday morning."

"Christmas Eve, really Clark, you spend far too much time working, you need to slow down a bit."

Clark looked at his wife; really looked at his wife. She was approaching 40, but looked a decade younger. Her very long auburn hair still looked as lustrous and long as ever it had, she more often wore it loose as she did now, and the veil of autumnal colours complimented her large brown eyes. Her cheeks were rosy red, but the rest of her face was the pale colour extant on most English roses. She only ever used minimal make up, eye shadow, liner and didn't need anything for her lashes, because they were another of her wonderful assets. He could see her wide succulent mouth, freshly glossed by the taste on his own lips, turn up at the corner as he continued his detailed survey of the woman that had been with him for half of his life, and he realised for half of that, familiarity had bread an amount of taking her for granted. Her breasts were prominent in her warm, thick scrunchie jumper, which was tight at her waist. Her leggings left nothing to the imagination. He always marvelled at her long legs, the thigh-gap something that for some reason really turned him on.

In fact, bodily, despite having had two children, Sophia was still a stunning beauty. And always would be to him. But he was aware of some of Vanessa's comments, and reflected, that he had not been paying as much attention to his partner as he had before the children. They were both guilty of that. And it was a guilt borne out of necessity. The children must always come first. But now that they were older, time spent with each other must also be a priority.

"Hey, you checking me out mister?"

Clark was torn away from his rather in-depth and blatant study, "Sorry Sophia, that was rude."

"Yes, it was, and it's made me tingle all over, you naughty man. First a passionate kiss and then so intense a stare that I feel completely naked and vulnerable before you, oooohh! What happened at the shops?"

"Let's call it an epiphany. And I hope it hasn't come too late."

"Clark, you are beginning to worry me. Perhaps we need to sit and discuss your... epiphany."

"I would love to. Really, I would, but it is gone 12.00 and I have an early start tomorrow. So maybe we can pick this up tomorrow night? Are you coming to bed?"

"I still have a little wrapping to finish. I won't be long."

Cupping her face in his 'meat-grinder hands, he kissed her good night. When he released her, he could see her cheeks looked even more flushed, and he noticed a couple of large bumps on her jumper, which he covered with his thumbs, rubbing them in circular motions. "Good night my darling."

"Hey, that is unfair....." Clark left Sophia in the hallway, her mouth open, her chest heaving and her body covered in goose-bumps. That was not the only reaction she was having either. Her legs were shaking and she felt the first signs of her arousal start to soak into her panties. 'What on Earth had happened to him tonight?' Her eyes alighted upon a long strand of blonde hair that was caught upon his coat, and her nose finally picked up upon the strange feminine scent that lingered where he had been. Her brain was too involved with her arousal to make any sense of it all tonight. There was something else that would need dealing with tomorrow, when she was finally alone and that something would hit her first thing in the morning.

When Sophia woke the following morning, it was to a quiet room and an empty bed. She stretched out her arm to feel the sheets where Clark had slept, they were cold. Looking at the clock, it was 7:05. Clark will already have been at work for an hour, and here she was lazing around in bed! She listened for any activity from the girls, but knew she would have to wake them as normal. Slipping on a gown to cover her small negligee, she went to the girl's rooms and made sure they were awake, then headed back to the shower. She turned the water on and brushed her teeth as it warmed. Then disrobed and got under the wet heat.

Standing before the side streams of the hot water, she thought back to the night before. Clark was somehow different? More passionate than she had seen him in recent years, more..... she didn't know, but he certainly sparked something in her! There was so much intensity in that stare as he looked her over that it had left her breathless and feeling weak at the knees, and that kiss! The thought of his large hands about her breasts and his thumbs upon her nipples, made her look down to the darkened flesh of her breasts, and the erectile tissues. She watched the soft peaks on the up-turn of her breasts, begin to stiffen and grow. Enticing her, tempting her, pleading to her for the attention of her finger tips or even her lips.

Her body was suddenly a canvas of goose-bumps, as she caved in weakly, allowing her hands to stray to her prominent mounds and encapsulate them both, pinching the nipples between her fingers and thumbs. Her legs quivered immediately and she was instantly aware, just how few, subtle touches, she was away, from orgasm and release. But despite what her blossoming vaginal lips were telling her, despite the volcanic heat emanating from her loins, her pleasure would have to wait.

It would have to wait because, she had to take the girls to school. And it would have to wait because she wanted to savour it, she didn't want a quick and stifled release, she wanted to be completely absorbed by it, to be free and open to scream in pleasure if she chose or her body demanded. Sophia had discovered the art, or pleasure of edging. It was one of the things that she would not have considered, nor even known about years before, but along with a few other things, was what she was experimenting with now.

She pinched her nipples hard, then ran her hands extremely slowly, South. She wanted her lips to be engorged when she got there. She wanted her own juices to be mixing with that of the water flowing over her body, and most of all she wanted her clitoris to be hard and sensitive. So sensitive, even a brush with a finger-tip could start a chain reaction within her that would be hard to contain. Her fingers were now brushing through her small, neatly trimmed pubic hair, as they parted company; one hand reaching lower, the other ran over her firm thigh to her bum, pausing to play with the firm, large muscle, before impulsively smacking the cheek hard. She bit her lip, to keep herself from yelping out, and soothed the flesh in circular, caressing motions, before allowing her hand to explore the valley between her bum cheeks.

Her fingers felt the ring of her anus, probing, teasing. She had never had the courage to do anything more, but the temptation here and now was palpable. She pushed a little harder, gasping at the pleasure that began to emanate outwards, the fingers of her other hand had now made contact with her outer labia. She carefully tip-toed around her clitoris, knowing that a mere graze along the body of her erectile tissue, would result in an orgasmic melt-down of biblical proportions.

Her thoughts, were torn, between the delights of her husband's body, his passionate embrace and kiss, his burgeoning erection, yes his swelling cock..... But also, between knowing that she could not come now, she mustn't, the girls would hear, and even if they didn't, one orgasm would not be enough to satisfy how she felt. She needed more, so much more. Sophia knew she had to stop, but that was like saying no to any recreational drug. She was hooked, addicted to her sexual pleasure. This was something that had been building the last year or so, and was getting worse. All she could think about was sex; was being fulfilled, was giving and receiving pleasure. Was having orgasm after orgasm. Her problem was, how to put this to her loving but hard-working and therefore tired husband? Now they had to pick when they could have sex, because of the children, it was no easy thing, especially when she felt randy all of the time!

She quickly dried herself, again being wary not to touch those very delicate parts of her body that wanted it. And dressed in leggings and chunky top. Her bra and panties as ever, practical affairs, that she would be very grateful of later. She headed downstairs calling to her daughters that they had fifteen minutes.

Clark had been four hours at work, but his mind was not on the job. His mind was filled with the thoughts of his wife, of her masturbation, of Vanessa and the clothing that she wore. And if he were honest with himself, of the fact that she had practically thrown herself at him. He could not lie; it had certainly done his self-esteem some good. He realised that he had to find out what his wife was doing. And he could do this in a number of ways. He could install some cameras, that would capture her in the act. He could quite plainly have it out with her, but that could cause her to get upset. Plus, how would he explain that he had found out that she had purchased some sex toys? Perhaps he should surprise her by returning from work early, that way it would look innocent, and might not upset her as much. He stood looking at the drawings of the timber-framed building, but saw nothing.

With a snap decision, he looked at his watch. It was 12:30, the site was running well and his input was not needed. He picked up his lap-top and fired off an email to his boss, that he was taking the afternoon off and that as Saturday was Christmas Eve, he wasn't going to come in. Then he closed and put away the computer. Grabbing his bags, he wandered about the site giving everything the once over and wishing the guys a good Christmas, then he left.

Dropping in to the shopping centre on the way home, he picked up some cameras, that he could connect to his phone. Bought some flowers, and then impulsively went into the lingerie and bondage shop. Vanessa was once again on her own, and was at the back of the shop pricing up some new stock to put out. "Good afternoon, Vanessa."

The rich baritone greeting, sent shivers along her spine and caused an immediate burst of arousal, that she could not contain. Before she had straightened and turned around, her nipples were like acorns beneath the short latex rubber dress that she wore. And the thought that she wasn't wearing any panties, immediately made that part of her body react too.

"Hello Clark," she purred, "Back so soon?" She caught his eyes travelling to her breasts, and when they returned to her face, she deliberately looked down at her chest too. "Oh dear, I wonder who has woken up those two then?" Her eyes returned to his. "What do you think of the dress?"

"Surprisingly, I love it. Something about it, makes you think of it in another way, rather than an Item of clothing, if you know what I mean? And of course, you fill it exceedingly well. Are those thigh length boots leather?"

"Well thank you. There are practical issues with this type of dress of course. For example, any underwear, can be seen beneath, and therefore spoils the lines. Had I been wearing these boots yesterday, you wouldn't have had to administer any first aid, but then again, I would have doubtless revealed more that red panties! Yes, they are leather, do you wish to have a feel?"

"Oh, so you aren't wearing a bra beneath the rubber dress then?" Clark said, ignoring the prompt from Vanessa.

"Clark! That is a personal question!" She teased him, smiling all the while, liking where this conversation was going. "No, I'm not wearing a bra, but then I think you noticed that already, didn't you?"

"I guess I did, I'm sorry about my roving eyes. I'm trying my level best to maintain eye contact but failing miserably."

"Look, despite what women say, we all take it as a compliment when men, particularly handsome men, stare at our breasts. Hell, why wouldn't we? What is the point in hiding something, that has been developed over millennia, to do exactly that? Attract your attention. Sure, they have a practical use too, but you don't see breasts on most female animals, do you? No, breasts should be admired by men in my opinion. And the last thing I'm bothered about is a furtive glance. To be honest, it turns me on. But that is too much information, isn't it really? If you find my breasts too distracting, I can put my hands over them?"

"No, that is silly, I shall just have to behave myself."

"Difficult when I'm not, obviously." Vanessa pointed rather unnecessarily at her nipples, pressing down on them and drawing Clark's eyes down to them again. "I'm sorry, that was naughty teasing you like that. Anyway, I have your presents ready if you have come to collect them. And can I offer you anything else?"

Clark's head was reeling. He had never known a woman that oozed so much sexuality. Vanessa was a beautiful woman, she knew it, used it to her advantage when she needed to, was not ashamed of that fact either. She was confident in how she looked and not embarrassed by the fact that she was aroused, or that people knew about it. He found her rather overwhelming. "Wait, did you say you weren't wearing any......?" He left the question un-asked. His mouth had run away with something that should have stayed in his head, and for the second time in two days, he felt himself getting flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm not wearing any underwear Clark, no. As I said, there are down-sides to wearing a dress like this. That is unless, of course, you take pleasure in not wearing underwear. I'm sure you're not surprised to learn that I do, take pleasure in not wearing any; in which case, there are up-sides to wearing this dress. And let's face it, would you be wearing a dress like this, if you were worried about not wearing underwear? Now I keep distracting you, don't I?" She smiled at Clark, pleased that she was confounding him.

"To be honest Vanessa, I have never known a woman like you, I am somewhat perplexed as to how to react. But yes, I thought about our chat yesterday, and decided that I would be a little more adventurous with what I bought my wife. Not too much you understand, but sex between consenting adults, should be fun. And if my wife has a certain penchant for bondage, or maybe more, then I should embrace that, for her. So, choosing my words carefully, what can you show me?"

"My God, Clark, I am just......" Everything this man did or said endeared him more towards her. The fact that he was willing to go to a place that he knew he would be uncomfortable in, just to please his wife, made her insides churn with lust for him. So many men in her past, had taken from her exactly what they wanted, but this one, she knew, was willing to give the woman he was with, exactly what she wanted, and unconditionally too. Her voice quavered, for once not under control. "Let's look at some stuff, shall we? But spoiler alert, there may be a few more personal questions...?"

Clark chuckled his rich, deep voice raising the hackles on the back of her neck and sending a tremor through her body. "Had you anything in mind, or would you like me to suggest?"

"I have nothing in mind no, and it is a little difficult not knowing what she has purchased from here in the past? I wouldn't want to duplicate anything."