Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go and have a look at the history of her purchases, then at least I know."

Vanessa walked off to the till, leaving Clark staring at her behind. Everything that she had on, was completely impractical. The boots were ridiculous and the rubber dress.... Well, the mere fact that she was not wearing any underwear at all? But, clothe a body like Vanessa's in those few items, and you had a Christmas present that anyone would be happy to receive and open. Her body from the back looked so like his wife, that he already had one thing in mind for her.

As Vanessa reached the till, she turned back, catching Clark in his appraisal of her behind. It made her break out into a large smile. But that smile froze on her lips when her eyes strayed themselves. She had been good up to that point, and had not looked at his crotch. That however, stopped when she saw how large the bulge was. The clearly defined erection that Clark had in his trousers, looked massive and immediately had her at full heat. She felt a trickle of her love juices run down one of her thighs, and was grateful of the thigh-high boots, knowing they would hide her lust. Her nipples on the other hand, were fully broadcasting it. Swollen and painful, and so, sensitive. The rubber of the dress teasing them. God, she wanted to touch them, or better still have Clark do so. She wanted him to lick at her juices too. She respected his love for his wife, but her body's needs and wants were overcoming her obeyance of her principles. She wanted him to fuck her, fuck her hard, feel his cock stretch her pussy as it pushed into her from behind, as she was splayed over the counter before her. With him deep-stroking her, she would watch people walking by in the shopping centre.

"I just need to get some more information from the back Clark," she said in a very shaky voice, "please have a look around."

Vanessa almost ran into the toilet. Clark easily hearing the clacking of her heels as she did so. As soon as she was inside, she drove two fingers into her moist and needy vagina. She leaned against the door and had one booted leg on the toilet as her fingers plunged deeper. Her supporting leg quivered as the pleasure of her release approached. God, she was turned on, she had never felt like this before, not for any man. She had to stop, but that thought stayed in her brain for less than a micro-second. Her fingers curled inside her, expertly finding the spot within, that would give maximum pleasure. The result was instantaneous.

"Fuck, FUCK! Ohhhhhhhhshit, huh, huh, umm, ohhhhGOD! OH Clark, why can't this be you? Your fingers, not mine, your big cock, slipping in and out of me?" Her fingers slurped inside the tight, constricting folds of her wet flesh, as she relished the aftermath of a much-needed orgasm. It had not fully or even partially released the urges within her. If anything, it had made her feel even more turned on than when she entered the room. But she could not stay in there for too long. As her fingers slowed the pumping of her pussy, she could easily have dallied for more time. But she needed to get back to Clark. Pulling out her fingers with a squelch, she dabbed at her now vacant, pouting pussy with some paper tissue, surprised at how wet she had become. Then slipped her fluid-soaked fingers into her mouth, sucking the majority of her juices off.

"Shit," she said with a mouth full of her feminine fluid, "I am rapidly coming undone here. Pull yourself together woman, it is only a man, only a cock... What the hell is wrong with you?" She knew the problem. She wanted something she couldn't have, and that of course made the whole thing worse. At least having the orgasm would mean that she wouldn't be fawning all over Clark like a love-sick teenager? But then as she pulled her fingers from her mouth with a smack and a licking of her lips, she voiced, "Who are you kidding!"

She pulled down her dress, and left the toilet. She wanted to touch Clark's skin with her vaginal-spoiled hand. She wanted her juices to be on him, she wanted him to smell her. She no-longer cared what she needed to do to win this man and get his cock inside her; whatever it was, she would do it.

Clark looked over the various things before him. Completely out of his depth. But some things caught his eye and piqued his interest. On one of the mannequins there was a leather chastity type belt. It wrapped about the waist and was buckled there, and had strap attachments that went under the crotch of the dummy, cupping the buttocks, and retuning up the front to connect to the belt again. There were also further straps, much like suspender straps, that lead off to both of the mannequin's thighs, where another belt ran about the mid-thigh and was secured tightly. Between these bands on both thighs, a chain ran, restricting the movement of the person wearing it. Clark could see, how this could be worn discreetly under a skirt, and the onlooker would not be aware. This intrigued him.

"Of course, the best thing about that, is the pleasurable torture that can be inflicted on the wearer, it can be at the level of your choosing?"

Clark turned to see that Vanessa was standing right beside him, how she had got there without him noticing, and how long she had been there, he couldn't say? There was something different about her too. She looked a little more doe-eyed, maybe dishevelled even. there was a heady smell in the air about her, and her face a neck were extremely flushed. For some reason he felt the difference had only increased her attractiveness.

"Ah, you are back, are you ok, you are looking very flushed? Did you get what you wanted out back?"

"I'm fine Clark, just a little warm, another problem with this dress. Yes, I got what I wanted, but not all of what I wanted. Now do you fancy that?"

"Not quite sure what it is? And what did you mean about torture?"

"I call it the reverse chastity belt."

"Reverse?"

"Yes, chastity belts were devised to stop men from putting their erections, where they weren't wanted. The belt would usually be worn by maidens; the parents of whom did not want them deflowered, so the poor maiden, would have to wear a monstrous metal contraption.

This is the reverse. It allows a butt-plug and a dildo or vibrator to be held in place for the torture and delight of the 'maiden' wearing it. It is delightful! And as you probably noted, could be worn under a dress or skirt and no-one would know."

"Yes, I noted, and it sounds to me like you have some experience of it yourself?"

"Yes Clark, I have. What I may not have made clear to you last night, was that I have tried on every item of clothing; played with every toy, and been subjected to every item of bondage. How else can I sell them with any degree of knowledge and confidence that they work?"

"That makes sense, though I get the impression you are just a glutton Vanessa! I would hate to be invited into your bedroom; it is probably like some scary dungeon with sex paraphernalia everywhere?"

"You can come back to my bedroom anytime you like, Clark." Vanessa said, suddenly very breathless. "And no, it isn't, I just keep the ones I really like. This is one of them. The best thing is the control that you can have when you wife is wearing it. These things are about control after all."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that these days, vibrators, dildos, clitoral stimulators and yes, anal plugs too, are all Bluetooth compatible. So, all you need is the app on your phone and the fun begins. Best done when you are out in public. For my first time we did it in the cinema. I came in seconds, we then got a bit more adventurous; pubs, restaurants. Honestly the power you feel knowing you can make you wife come in public, or just putting her through the torture of holding her on the edge. I guarantee when she gets you home, you will be ravaged all night!" Vanessa laughed, taking a long, blatant look, at the very hard swelling in Clark's trousers. "I can see that appeals Clark?" She panted out.

Clark turned back to look at the piece. Turning his embarrassing bodily reaction away from Vanessa. He was ashamed of himself on two counts; getting the erection in the first place, and letting Vanessa know he had it. She would undoubtedly and probably not erroneously, think that he was turned on by her. Offering to take him to her bedroom and openly staring at his throbbing appendage, as well as letting him know she wasn't wearing any underwear under that tight dress, was not helping matters in the slightest.

"So, what would one buy to fit the belt then Vanessa?"

She had moved closer to him and grasped his wrist in her hand, guiding him over to the toys. "I'm glad you asked, you lovely man. So, we have these anal plugs for a start. Has your wife ever been submitted to anal Clark? Have you.....?"

"No!" He said, rather a little too quickly, "No. I have never.....in the....in there, no."

"OK, well perhaps you should think about it? Women, some women, like the subjugation of the act. But some don't; the art of domination, comes with knowing what your partner wants, better than she does. By that I mean, she will often say no, when really, she means yes. But this is a tight-rope that must be walked carefully, because, sometimes 'no' means 'no'. Not enough domination and it will not pique her arousal, too much done against her will, will destroy the relationship. With great risk, comes great rewards. For now, I would suggest this one. It is the first I tried, so I'm sure if I can take it, your wife can."

Clark looked at the strange metal object in Vanessa's hand as she suggestively ran her fingers over it. "Here, feel the weight. It aids in the excitement; you will certainly not forget that is inside you."

Clark held onto the anal plug. This was the first time he had seen one, let alone touch one. It had a narrow neck, a head shaped in the profile of a spearhead, and a flat base, that had the connection piece for the belt. "OK," he said nervously passing it back to Vanessa, who was smiling as she watched him.

Her fingers slid over the head of the plug as she described to him the form and function. "The anal sphincter once inserted, is here about the base. Trust me, once this is slid into place, it won't want to come out, and she won't want it to, either." Vanessa put the plug down.

"Next, we have the dildo. These as you can see have a base attachment for this belt, they come in various guises; black, skin coloured, realistic, representative, alien etc."

"Alien?"

"Oh sure. Alien as in the movie, alien as in dragon cocks, alien as in representative of animals, horses, bulls, that sort of thing."

"Wow, I guess it takes all sorts, and you've tried those too?"

"Uh huh. Though I prefer the cock inside me, to look like a cock. Now, with the dildo; getting the size right is important. Men often believe that women want a big cock inside them, but whilst that can be true, in my experience, it is more a question of what is done with that cock. So, I would suggest going with something that is the same size as she is used to. So, do you see something in that size, and girth here Clark?"

Clark pointed at one of the dildos before Vanessa. "That looks surprisingly like mine. It's that long and fat, and the head is the same shape, could have been modelled on me." He laughed.

Vanessa on the other hand, did not. She gasped. Her eyes locked onto the large 8-inch dildo before her, her hand involuntarily gripping the shaft and sliding up and down before she placed her fingers about the bulbous head and giving it a squeeze as she looked directly into Clark's eyes; licking her lips and leaving them moist. "I know you will not believe it, but this is my favourite and is the one I love to drive home when my need is greatest. And this is a good representation of what you have there?" Her breath was in pants, as she pointed at his crotch, it was evident she could no longer hide her interest for Clark, in fact, she was making it more than plain with every sentence and every gesture of her body.

"Yes, maybe a little smaller, but not much."

"What, you are smaller than the dildo?"

"No, the other way around. But look, we can solve this easily."

"You.....you.....you're going to get it out.....to compare....? Her eyes looked at him imploringly. Her upper chest, neck and face were a deep red, in full flush. Her breasts heaved within the tight dress and each breath excited her nipples more, which looked like they were trying to break through the rubber material. "Oh yes Clark. Yes..."

Clark coughed, "Er, no. That is not what I was thinking Vanessa, though I am grateful that you would not be too averse to making the comparison for me. What I was thinking, was that as my wife recently bought a sex machine. You can probably gauge the size that she wants, from that?"

Vanessa could not hide her disappointment. "Sure, sure I could do that. But that will by no means be as much fun." She turned and walked to the till. "She has gone for a 7-inch cock. Probably playing safe. And I would have recommended that. Once you are used to the machine, you can go for bigger, if you want it of course." Vanessa was not coming down from her excitement, she realised with each passing second, she was throwing herself more and more at this man. Her vagina had been leaking her sex fluid for some time now, and she knew he would be able to smell her scent, because she could herself. She had made it clear to him that she wanted him, she wanted to see his cock, to touch it, kiss it, suck it and have it force open her cunt lips. But he hadn't taken the bait.

"We will go with my cock size then please. And a clitoral stimulator, what is one of those?"

Vanessa picked up a box, opening it and drawing out something that resembled a butterfly. "This is a clitoral stimulator, Clark."

"How does that work?"

"Oh, I'm glad you asked." Vanessa could contain herself no-longer and sitting back on the display stand, pulled up her rubber dress, completely revealing her neatly trimmed pubic mound and her pouting swollen labia. A dribble of her lubricant dropped to the floor as her pussy drooled over this man. "It goes right here Clark, and this little nub, touches on the clitoris, and when turned on.....it......ohhhh...it......I'm, sorry Clark......you....you and your......oh Fuck....I'mmmmm coming, oh, oh OH, OHHHHHHGOD. Yes, yes, you like to watch......don't you Clark, you like to see me.....masturbate.?" Further dribbles of her fluid, hung in glutinous strands, from her pussy as the little quiet vibrator finished Vanessa's orgasm off. Her whole body was wracked with spasms, one high-heeled boot clacking on the floor of the shop as she shuddered in her lust.

"Vanessa.......what are...you.....doing...?" Was all that Clark had been able to get out, the speed with which Vanessa had completed her 'display', had both surprised and confounded him. He had never seen the like before, and was ashamed at how erotic it had been and how turned on he was by it. Belatedly, he turned away.

"When you are ready, please package up those things for me. I'm sorry Vanessa. I'm sorry if you feel I lead you on. I'm sorry if you thought I would.......well you know. But I am happily married as I said, and although sex with you would I'm sure be an absolute delight. I am not the one to give you that. I wish to remain faithful to my wife, to Sophia."

Vanessa's breathing was still ragged and she found his words if anything, even more endearing. "No Clark, it is me that is sorry. I am no better than a rutting animal. But you turn me on so much; since that very first touch. I just..... that I needed to..... to release that arousal, I am ashamed to say not once but twice. I say ashamed, but in truth I am also a little pleased. You watched as I masturbated, I have not done that before. I have never exposed myself in such a way before any man, masturbation for me is a rather private thing, at least..... I felt it was..... until now, until you. And what is more, your eyes burning into me, into my flesh with hunger, just spurned me on all the more. If that is all I take from this, it is something; yet you know I want more, so much more." She stood and straightened herself. "Now, let me wash-up, and package up those goods for you. Please do wait Clark, and please accept my apology, I would hate it if you do not visit my shop again, and come and say hello."

With a clattering of heels, Vanessa almost ran to the toilet to clean herself up. She had left the clitoral vibrator on the display stand, and her juices on the floor. Clark was shaking, and it was not in anger. Never before in his twenty years of marriage had he been put under such temptation. This woman was a danger to his resolve, but for now, he felt that if he could control himself when Vanessa was before him masturbating, and openly thinking about him when she was doing it; he would always be able to control himself.

By a strange coincidence, at the same time Vanessa was displaying her charms to him, and her ability to excite those charms to release; then so too, his wife Sophia was on the verge of doing likewise.

With the children dropped off at school, Sophia had one thing, and one thing only on her mind. That thing, was her husband's stiffened cock. Over the years, she had seen it many times. Yet each time it struck a chord within her. Each time it made her insides churn, each time it made her want to take it within her and thereby feel fulfilled. She felt empty and vacant without it. She felt her stomach was devoid of sustenance unless it had a coating of his semen inside it. But in all that time they had been married, she realised she had never shown him, or told him of that. Coming from a family background where sex was never talked about, where her exposure to it was very limited; this to a degree was to be expected.

Clark's demands on her, sexually had always been inside her comfort zone, and she believed that he was happy with that. But as their girls had grown, and her time was needed less and less for their full-time care; her mind naturally came back round to the care and attention of her own needs, and those of her husband. Both of which, had been seriously curtailed for the past fifteen years. She also began to question whether her husband's needs were within her comfort zone, or was he just putting up with the little that she was giving away?

It was more evident now, that her body wanted more than it had wanted in the past. And if she wanted more, surely her husband did? She had an 'itch', but didn't know how to scratch it. 'How the hell am I meant to broach the subject with Clark?' She thought, it was a bridge that she had not even thought about crossing until now. 'What to tell him, how to put it?' She decided it was time to think about it.

Having nipped in to grab some milk and bread from the shops, she stopped in the local Costa. Grabbing herself a coffee, she sat down, realising that she had continued to leak into her panties, which were now very wet, but hopefully still protecting her dignity, though a thought flashed through her head, that it would be exciting if she did show how turned on, she was?

The easiest way to broach the subject with Clark, was to tell him. To be open and honest with him. To do so gradually, to introduce him to what she was only just discovering herself. But what if he were to find her little kink abhorrent? What if it didn't turn him on, what if he thought less of her for wanting it? There was a lot to lose here. He was a man with simple tastes, so would certainly be shocked. "Oh God," she suddenly said outload, none the clearer what to do. What didn't help was that urge within her, the constant reminder of her wetness, the thoughts of her husband's hands as they found her erect nipples and teased them. Her need. She needed to come. It would clear her head, she told herself, and allow her to think things through more distinctly.