Trouble and Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 13:00 when Sophia got back home. She rushed straight up to the bedroom and slipped off her top. The old worn and faded bra, completely hid her assets in its function and form, but her nipples would not be content with being so easily disguised. Pulling down her tight leggings, she could see that she had indeed been 'leaking' copiously, and the gusset of the leggings was very wet. Turning them so she could see from the outside, she blushed, realising that if someone was close enough, they might well have been able to see the wetness there. Dropping them into the wash, she saw her husband's jumper and took it out to snuggle her face into it and to smell him. She tingled from head to foot as her body accepted her infatuation with the man. She placed the jumper on the bed.

Turning to her chest of draws, she caught her reflection in the full-length mirror and suddenly concluded that her undergarments were not doing her any favours in the 'sexy' department. They looked old, tired and drab. If she wanted to keep her husband interested in what she had, well, she would need to dress it up a little, once in a while.

At her chest of draws, she opened the bottom one, and retrieved from the back some silken rope along with an unopened box. The box contained the clitoral stimulator, unused to this point. None of the things she had purchased to enrich her sex life with her husband, she had used. Failing in the courage to introduce them. And yet, it could be argued, that going into a shop and purchasing such items, would be considered more of a difficult thing to do by most women? Either way, that was about to change.

Masturbation was not something that Clark and her discussed. They might have when they were first going out, and sex was new and exciting, but certainly hadn't discussed it over the last ten years or so. Nor was it something that she would have normally undertaken. Remaining satisfied by their love-making, and if she felt randy, she normally just needed to wait until her husband was receptive. But over the past year or two, for Sophia, it had become a covert practise. She was finding that she needed more and more release. The more she played with herself, the more she felt she needed to. In fact, it was getting to be at least a 'three times a week' thing, plus sex with her husband, if not more. Some days she would even do it twice.

She was aware that women of a certain age have these drives, she wondered whether Clark did too? Sophia was not sure how to properly accept her masturbating. She always felt guilty afterwards, like she was betraying herself and her husband. She always felt a little dirty, slutty even for giving into her body's needs so easily. And she felt like she was betraying Clark in that, were he to find out, he might think that he was not enough for her, and that she wanted more, maybe another man? What she had realised as time went by, was that she would have to raise the subject, because she wanted more than the fingering, she would give herself, she was getting openly more daring, and wanted Clark to be involved in her re-discovery of herself. Even if he didn't want to take part, and she couldn't think why he wouldn't, at least she would feel better, with him knowing that she was pleasuring herself from time to time. In fact, that very thought, made her grab her phone.

Sophia sat on the bed and looked at the silk rope. It was smooth and soft to the touch. She fastened one end about her left ankle and then wound it twice about the finial on the foot-board. She then reached over to the right and wound it twice around the finial there, before creating a slip-knot and placing that about her right ankle. She had been practicing Shibari techniques with the rope, on her dress dummy, and had got quite proficient at creating different knots, depending on the task. She produced a slip-knot that would hold fast if pulled in one direction, but would release easily if the strain were taken away from the rope, much like a snare would. Pulling on the rope, her legs were slowly and gently pulled wide. She looked down at her wet crotch, noting that in the short time that she had been sitting on the bed, she had already made the dark duvet cover, darker as her juices transferred their wetness from her panties.

Sophia continued to pull, until her legs were almost painfully wide apart, before securing the knot. She then turned to the new toy, unboxing it. It was pink in colour and shaped much like an avocado. It felt comfortable in her hand and as she held it, the motion set off an LED light on it. She pressed the button and felt immediately the gentle vibrations that shook the toy. Pressing the button repeatedly, ran it through the cycles of alternate settings from just vibration, just sucking, vibration and sucking gently and vibration and sucking vigorously. She put the strange shaped head of the toy onto her thigh, and felt it sucking upon the taut flesh there. "Fuck...." She said, her body tingling more and more as the wickedness of what she was doing seeped into her very core. Turning the toy off, she put it onto the bed beside her and contemplated her next move.

Her chest was fully flushed, as were her cheeks and neck, her breathing was ragged. She knew her orgasm was close, and the thoughts of what Clark would think, or do if he saw her now, began to tip the scales. She giggled and picked up her phone from the bed-side table, and took a few pictures of her tied legs. She didn't look at them, trusting the phone to take a good picture, if they were a little out of focus, or not quite in frame, it didn't matter to her. Sometimes a 'glimpse of stocking?'

She lay back, and reaching above her head, wrapped a couple of coils of rope about the finial of the head-board on the left; slipping a knot about her wrist, she pulled with her right hand, until her arm was raised and secured, above her head. She put the rope between her teeth, to maintain the tension and hold her arm fast.

Her body was now covered in goose bumps, this was further than she had ever gone before, yet she could not stop herself now. Taking a couple of pictures like that, she thought it still would appear a little tame. So popped the front clasp on her bra, releasing her ample breasts, and their very wayward nipples, which begged her for attention, that bound as she now was, was a little difficult to do.

Running her fingers lightly about the mounds of her breasts, she sighed. She needed to come now, and knew that she was not going to stop the inevitable, but rather allow it to happen. The tingling in her skin, from her gossamer touch, permeated her body, as she moved her fingers from one breast to the other, her breathing got more and more excited. She encircled a nipple, with one beautifully painted and crafted filbert nail, watching the areola pucker still further as the nipple impossibly grew harder and larger.

Sophia gasped. A pinch or brush of a nipple now, would result in the inevitable and complete her day of holding back her orgasm. But, should she come first and then play with the toy, or should she use the toy to come now? Sophia was not prone to have multiple orgasms, one maybe two would see her satisfied. But the way she felt right then, she thought she would be capable of at least twenty of them.

In the end, her fingers seemed to make up her mind for her and inched towards the large nub of erectile tissue standing proud from the breast. The nerve endings which seemed to be hot-wired to her clitoris and vagina caused an explosive climax, that took her breath away in the violence with which it ravaged her body. "OOHHHMY GODDDD!" She screamed, immediately releasing the rope from her mouth and burying her face in Clark's jumper, to be as close to him as she could possibly be at this moment. "OHH, OHHH, OOOOOOhhhhh shit. OH no..." She picked up her phone to take some pictures, interested in how she might look in the throes of orgasm, but her fumbling fingers instead, set the camera to video and as she raised her phone above her, her body continued to spasm. "Ohh Jesus that is good, ohhhmy GOD..Uh, uh, huhhhh fuck....." She tried to squeeze her legs together to add pressure to her clitoris, but the ropes held firm, and this just increased her excitement, fulfilling the orgasm further.

She panted as her body continued to shake, pushing her face further into Clark's jumper so that she could smell him, his manliness and make believe that he was there, it had been an important part of her release and had undoubtedly helped to give her the most intense orgasm she had had. Certainly, by herself, and definitely without having played with her pussy. It felt like those first orgasms with Clark, and suddenly she felt a tear running down her cheek as she remembered the passion of those first virginal encounters.

Sophia was now in full heat, and needed her pussy to be played with. There was no backing out as she had before. Her left arm had come loose, as she had lost her grip on the rope and she used both hands to pull at her panties, tearing them away from her vagina. The old material gave way easily at the seams and left her completely naked. Her bra straps had fallen to the crook of both elbows, restricting the movement of her arms, suddenly giving Sophia the desired restrained effect that she was after. Picking up the avocado shaped toy, she turned it on to vibrate and suck, and positioned the mouth-piece above her vagina. With her left hand, she parted her juicy lips, which smacked wetly at her. Lowering the toy, she felt it slip about the head of her clitoris and begin to abuse the epicentre of nerve endings it found there.

Sophia was not one for dirty talk, she felt too embarrassed when making love to Clark, to shout out her passion to him. But alone in the bedroom now, she had no such petty concerns. The toy did its duty with alacrity and speed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck that is good, yes, yesss, suck me, suck my clit, ohhhh fuck, OHHHFUCK, you're making me come......so quickly....OH FUCK, yes, yes, I'm coming....I'M COMING! HUH, HUuuuuChrist. SUCK, me, SUCK ME!" She picked up her phone, but in her passion, had no idea what it was taking, thinking she was still taking pictures she moved it over her thrashing, spasming body, stopping over her pussy to take a picture of the toy in action, but actually filming her orgasm as it approached its conclusion. "FUCK, let me see that fucking lovely cock. Yeah, stroke it. Wank it, yes, let me see you come.....just......like I AM! Do you like watching me? God, it turns me on having you watch me masturbate for you! FUCK! OHMYGODYES...YES, I'm, coming again, three times? Oh shoot your load all over me, yes come for me, oh god this is.......what is happening, I'm coming again?"

Her voice was incredulous. It had broken, as she screamed in her delight at achieving a fourth, orgasm. She was spent, but could not turn the toy off, as it continued to transmit hitherto unrealised sensations. "God, I want that cock in me more than ever!" She panted and groaned, letting go of the toy, which clung to her clit like a limpet. Continuing to stimulate her to yet another climax. "Nooo," she moaned weakly, not more, please no more....I can't....I can't...OH MY GOD.....CLARK! She pulled the toy from her vagina, crying as she did so. She had never had that many orgasms with her husband, and knew now, that she would not be happy again, with just the one.

It took a full ten minutes for her to recover her breath. She raised herself up to look at her wet, swollen lips. Her clitoris was an impossible size, having been sucked and vibrated to pleasures she had not known before. She giggled, "That is so naughty Sophia. Wait until Clark finds out what you have been up to, you naughty girl." She lay there a little longer and then got up on wobbly legs, to have a fresh shower. The time had flown by in her self-indulgence and it was going to be a rush to pick up the girls from school. When she came out to dress, she picked up Clark's jumper to put it in the wash again, and suddenly noticed a long blonde hair! Searching the jumper closely, revealed a couple of them. Definitely not one of hers, or the girls. "What the fu........ck." She murmured to herself. "What sort of epiphany had he had?"

When Clark returned home early, he knew his wife would be picking up the girls. He did a quick search about the bedroom, looking for the things that he knew must be there. He found the small clitoral stimulator in her bottom draw, somewhat hastily placed in amongst her plain knickers. It looked like it had been used and injudiciously cleaned. There was evidence of her secretions upon it. It made him a little jealous, but also, surprisingly excited. He found the rope in another of her lower draws, but could not find the sex machine. He set up the cameras he had purchased, so that at least they were ready, then looked some more, finding the sex machine just inside the loft door, accessible from their bedroom. It was still in the packaging, as yet unused. For once in his life, Clark seemed uncertain as to what his next move should be?

Twenty minutes later, he heard the loud chattering of his daughters and Sophia. They appeared excited for Christmas, as it was constantly in the conversation. He came into the hall to greet them all. "Well, hello one and all. School now done, holiday here we come!"

The girls squealed hugging their father, then rushed up stairs to sort out the final bits of their wrapping, whilst Clark and Sophia prepared the supper. "So, how comes you are early then mister? Trying to catch me wrapping your present?"

"More interested in you unwrapping it." He said, making a grab for her tiny waist and dragging her in for a cuddle and biting her neck, before he placed a kiss upon her lips.

Sophia immediately groaned and thrust her hips into him, feeling his bulge against her stomach. "UUuummm. Keep that up, and you will be getting your present early."

"Oh, but that is fully my intention. And I will be giving you yours too." His hand slid down to her rounded bum cheeks and grabbing her, he lifted her up to sit on the counter, pushing her lycra-clad legs apart, to stand in between, before swooping in for another kiss.

"Why Clark, what has got into you?" She whispered as they broke momentarily, and he started nibbling her ear.

"I'll tell you all about it later. For now, we had better get on with the food, before the girls discover us."

"Must we? Oh, just one more kiss though and maybe....." She placed his large hand upon her breast, making him smile. But he went one further and slipped it under her top to settle upon her bra. Her could feel that her nipple was rock hard and as his hand cupped her breast, Sophia let out a loud moan of pleasure. "God, Clark I love your hands upon my breasts. It turns me on so much." She grasped his other wrist and brought it up to her lips to kiss it. As her lips placed a gossamer kiss, she froze. There was a musky scent upon him, that her senses knew immediately. It was faint and she suddenly wondered if she had not washed her activities away properly, but knew in her heart it was not hers. As if from nowhere, a tear fell from her eye.

"Well, that is nice to know, and probably the first time you have ever told me. Hey, that is so sweet." Clark had misconstrued the tear as real emotion about her love for him, it was, but was now tinged with something else, doubt. The hairs on his jumper, the smell of a woman's musk about his wrist, and perfume? Had she not smelled perfume last night too?

The loud laughter of the girls as they came down the stairs, prevented Sophia from responding to Clark, as they quickly broke away and carried on with the food. "What are you two laughing at?" He asked the girls as they burst into the kitchen.

"We were watching something on Tik-tok daddy. Nothing rude, I promise. Shall we set the table?"

"Yes please, darlings."

The meal was full of Christmas chatter and soon afterwards, the girls headed up to bed, excited for Christmas Day. Clark got a fire going in the sitting room, and then did some preparation cooking for tomorrow. Sophia sat watching him flitting about the kitchen, seemingly in his element, her eyes languorously following every move of his robust frame. Her head going over and over the things she had seen and smelled. She was wracking her brain for any other such incidences. "I'll just go and check on the fire, then I'll be back." She said, aware that she was on the verge of breaking down again.

"No, don't worry, I'll be done in a few minutes. Just relax and I'll come and join you." He responded.

"OK, but don't be long, otherwise I will come and find you!" Sophia giggled, but had seemingly lost the playfulness in her voice. Perhaps, he thought, she was more than a little tipsy from the wine, or just tired?

Clark laughed. "I won't, do you want a coffee?"

"Nope, just you." She said with a sudden furore.

When Clark did come in, it was with a bag of presents. Sophia was distantly staring into the roaring open fire, which crackled and spat as the fresh wood caught and cast an orange glow about Sophia's face. It was such a romantic and beautiful vision, that he captured it on his phone, without her even realising. "What have you there? Are they for me?" Sophia's face lit up still further, she was still a child at heart.

"They are yes. But they come with a few conditions?"

"Oh, do they now. And what are those conditions then mister?" Her smile was broad as she knew she could deny him nothing, even if he asked her to fly to the moon and back, she would do it for him.

"OK, well condition number one, is that these presents are not really suitable to be opened in front of the girls, hence me giving them to you now. But don't worry, I have got you some more usual presents too."

"Not suitable, that is intriguing. Meaning a little naughty um?"

Clark avoided the question. "The condition, is that you mustn't open these until I have gone to bed. It is 10 o'clock now, and I was up early this morning, so that won't be too long. So, you can open them then."

"Any more?"

"Yes, a couple more. The third is that you must wear/use at least two of these presents tomorrow, in my presence. And by that, I mean during the day. And the final is, that at some point, you will wear/use all of the presents at the same time, in my presence. Even if it is just the once. Though I would be very interested in what you think of your presents when you have opened them and used them."

"Wow, those are quite the list of conditions? And what if I don't want to accept. Do I not get them?"

"I'm afraid so, though from what I understand, you will enjoy them."

"This is getting more and more interesting. OK, I accept. But I have my own condition?"

"Good, I might have one or two more conditions later, but we can discuss that tomorrow. And what is your condition then?"

"Clark?" Sophia had a languid look about her, the effects of the alcohol. "You do know that..... that I love you, don't you? You do know that? You know that I will do anything for you, and for our children."

He sat down in the chair opposite her and patted his lap. Seeing another few tears fall down his wife's face. "Come here, you."

Sophia stood and walked over to him unhurriedly, then smiled as she sat upon his lap, the cheeks of her gorgeous bum, nestled between his thighs. He put his large arms about her and squeezed her tightly. "Of course, I know. I think we are both guilty of letting life get in our way sometimes, but I don't doubt it is with the best of intentions. What I have bought you, is to remind you of the fact that we must take time for ourselves as well as all the other things that are important. We mustn't lose sight of the fact that first and foremost, we fell in love with each other and we should hold onto that. If you don't like the gifts, then that is fine too, but please do not get upset about it. I just want you, us, to be happy."

1...34567...11