Trouble in New Orleans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was smiling as he freed his thick erection from his pants and stroked it. The sight of it sent sharp tingles up into Jane's chest. She couldn't believe how bad she wanted it. He climbed over her again and used his cock to caress her dripping lips. She shuddered from the incredible feeling of his soft tip, teasing to push inside her.

"God, that's good. Please push it in," she begged as she squirmed to feel him more. She couldn't believe how badly she wanted to be penetrated. Her lips and abdomen were literally aching with want.

"Are you still sore?" he whispered as he massaged his plump tip between her lips, causing her to jump with anticipation.

"Yes, and I like it. It makes everything feel more intense."

"You need a really good fuck, don't you?" he whispered with a smirk as he leaned down and kissed her blushing neck.

"Yes. PLEASE fuck me already," she begged.

"Your wish is my command," he whispered as he aggressively shoved his meat inside her.

"Ah! Thank you," she groaned as he began to fuck her overly aroused body.

She gasped and bit her lip in ecstasy as he pounded her. His cock was making her insides ache as he shoved it deeper and deeper. He was satisfying his own lust at that point.

"You're so fucking hot," he breathed. "I couldn't wait to fuck you again. I had to talk myself out of visiting the hotel yesterday," he whispered with heavy breath against her ear as he ravaged her.

"I wanted you to fuck me on stage," she panted as she edged closer to orgasm.

"That would have been fun," he agreed before he slid his tongue into her mouth.

He kissed her fast and deep, adding to the throbbing pleasure between her legs. His cock felt intensely satisfying, plowing through her inner muscles. She turned her head to the side to escape his kiss long enough to breathe.

"Please cum in me, Vince. I love feeling it inside me," she groaned as her body ebbed closer to ecstasy.

"I love it when you beg for my cum," he breathed as he was overwhelmed. He grunted with every thrust as orgasm forced his cum out. It splashed hot inside her inviting cunt.

Jane cried out with orgasm as he shook her body with his thrusts. She had never felt such intense satisfaction between her legs. His cock was happily twitching inside her as they both came. She gasped and trembled as she rode the incredible orgasm for many blissful seconds. Her body was squeezing his meat hungrily.

He fucked her through the daze of pleasure, keeping her on the blissful edge until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop, stop, it's too much," she panted breathlessly. Her body was tingling so bad it hurt.

"Not just yet," he panted as he fucked her even faster. Her inner muscles felt like overly aroused jelly as they bounced off his thick meat, and the soaking hot wetness inside her felt incredibly good.

"Ah!" she gasped a second time as more hot tingles raced through her crotch. She was gasping hard as she rode his cock through another orgasm.

"Ah! Stop! I'm going to get a leg cramp!" she cried.

He chuckled as he slowed his thrusts and shivered with an excess of tingles. He had never felt so satisfied after orgasm before, and Jane looked incredibly beautiful as she lay exhausted under him.

"Holy fuck, Vince... that was sooo good," she groaned with a huge smile.

Her heart was still pounding as she licked her lips to re-wet them. She had been gasping for a minute straight.

"That was fucking amazing," he groaned with a smile as he gently rocked his hips. He was still enjoying the dripping warmth between her legs. "I have never cummed that hard before," he whispered as he relaxed on top of her soft body.

"I had two orgasms back to back. I didn't even know that was possible," she chuckled. Her heart was still pounding happily against his.

"I could fall asleep on you right now," he sighed contentedly.

"That would be nice, but the cuffs are starting to pinch," she confessed.

"Oops, I actually forgot about them," he said as he slowly climbed off of her and helped her sit up. "Hmm, I need a key," he said in sudden realization.

His head still felt a little foggy as he examined the cuffs. His post-orgasm clarity was taking its sweet time after that incredible experience.

"You know where it is, right?" she asked as she looked at him sleepily.

"Uh... of course," he said with a grin. Then he stood and tucked his dick back into his pants. "Wait here a bit. I'll be right back," he whispered before he leaned down and gave her a loving kiss.

Jane was smiling as she watched him saunter out of the room.

"Wow... I think I'm in love," she said a little dreamily. Then she laid down on her side and made herself comfortable.

Her vacation had officially turned into an action-packed dirty adventure. She couldn't wait to tell Diane about it.

12