Troubled Thief

Story Info
Stealing from a mansion, a young thief finds something.
1.9k words
4.03
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers

As the thief stalked through shadow, she held herself flat against the wall. There she would remain unnoticed, hidden from the mansion's defenses.

If all went well tonight, she would be able to get a good haul. One that would get her through the next few months without rent trouble.

Past Corinthian columns and gorgeous paintings, her path was winding around the hallways. Her excursion was more difficult than she'd expected. There was a lot of wealth, but most of it was too bulky or too illiquid for her tastes. Her snormal fence wouldn't want one of these body-long paintings, nor would they want the title designating Lord Something-something was the owner of three parcels of land.

Heading down a wing she hadn't explored yet, she soon came across something different.

Unlike the rest of the mansion, which was as dark as midnight, this wing was a bit lit up. Candles dotted the hallway, marking the doors they were next to as she walked.

Soon, she began to hear noise. Following the sound, she found a door that was creaked slightly open.

Taking cover behind the shadow of the door, she found a good target. A bedroom that was filled with rich and detailed works. On one table sat a statuette studded with gemstones. Through the glass of a cabinet, she spied a silver glass inlaid with golden filigree. This work definitely had the sort of items she was looking for.

However, she had two problems. First, the room was lit up brighter than the noon sun. Second, there were three people in there.

Right in the center of the room, they were all sitting on the bed. Sprawled out next to a wine bottle, one was a blonde geared in only one thin thong; which allowed her to see an athletic physique and an ass both made out of carved muscle and thick enough to hide the thong as it slipped between her ass cheeks. Since she was laying down on her belly, the thief couldn't tell much about her tits.

Only that they were massive, judging by how much they were squished as the woman laid down. She wondered how they would feel if she grabbed them, opening and closing her hand for practice in case she got the chance to grope.

The second was another lady, a cute brunette with cute cheeks. She preserved her modesty with her knee length nightgown, which accentuated the curves of her thigs and her hips. As she twirled her wine glass with a wry smile, the thief noticed that while she wasn't as blessed with big breasts as her friend, there was still some pleasant perky tits that pushed against her nightgown.

The thief wondered which she would want to pinch more. Would it be the cheeks or those tits?

That only left the young lord sitting between the two. She recognized his status by the fine material of his pants and the golden necklace which held an emerald at its center. A necklace which rested on top of a muscular chest, between long dark hairs that curled at the ends.

It also helped the ladies called him a lord.

"My lord," purred the blonde, "which of us do you think looks the best?"

He put on a brief mask, pretending to consider the question. "I don't know Rachel," turning to the brunette, he added, "we'd have to see Malina take off this nightgown."

Even from the shadows, she could see the sharp green of the eyes. As bright as a jungle, it was piercing even if not directed at her. He was focused on Malina, eyeing her long legs even as he groped the Rachel's ass. He lightly stroked it, clearly enjoying the feel of it as much as he enjoyed the sight of Malina.

Malina, pleased by his observation, crawled forward. Pulling herself onto his lap, planting her own ass right between his legs, she leaned back into him. Whether on purpose or by accident, the nightgown was allowed to fall down, letting the thief discover that those perky tits were as pinch-worthy as she imagined.

It appeared the young lord agreed. He took both hands and wrapped them around her tits, massaging them as he pulled her against him. Savoring the rub, Malina moaned.

The thief saw the buxom blonde begin to rise, raising her chest to its full glory. With her eye for detail, the thief was able to notice that Rachel had both tits pierced with diamonds. On top of that pair of mountains, so massive the thief knew a hand couldn't fully grab them, they demanded attention. Now without that attention, Rachel decided that she needed to grab some attention back.

Rachel snuck behind the lord, a golden snake in her natural habitat with her tanned skin. The young lord didn't seem surprised when she planted both breasts on his back, only moving to lean against those tits. As if he needed to counteract their weight before they pushed him down. He did react when she slid a hand beneath his pants.

He tensed up, turning his head back to stare. The thief didn't know what he saw in those eyes, but she could imagine the smoky allure. The young lord freed one arm to pull Rachel into an embrace, locking lips with her as he pulled Malina backwards. Falling together onto the bed, they became an attractive tumble that tempted the thief into joining.

Holding on to her self-preservation kept her away. It didn't stop her from looking closely when the young lord stepped up off the bed, pulling himself out of his pants.

As he revealed his manhood, showing his excitement at the two barely clad women who were now circling him, she wondered how it would feel. She let her blush at the thought pass by, wondering how it would feel if she pushed that large cock her palm up against it, just as one of the ladies was doing right now. To let it fall down and slap her face in the same way it did to the blonde bimbo.

She had wormed her way beneath him, in order to suck down on him. While the thief could tell its size, it was helpful to have Rachel there for comparison. She could tell its thickness by how wide she spread her lips, while its length could be told from how much of it she sucked down.

With Malina now laying back on the bed to pleasure herself, the thief thought she should probably just have to wait this out. Moving away from the door, she decided to wait a bit, resting her back against the wall of the lonely hallway.

As she waited for the room's occupants to either sleep or move on, she was forced to hear them. She heard the young master growl. The lithe ladies languorously moaned. The knocks and creaks of the furniture gave no illusions of what he was doing to them. Especially not with the ladies' mutual sounds of satisfaction.

After some minutes, as the noise and the unfulfilled lust surged through her, her curiosity won out. Peeking through the door again, she found them in a different position.

He was now fucking, the savagery of the word underlined by the force of his motion, one of the ladies. Deliberately, he pulled his thick cock until only the head was still left, before plunging it back in.

The other lady was now bent over, using her hands and feet to stay above the lady beneath her. He was using his tongue on her, using his hands to help keep her in place.

His actions had the ladies in front of him groaning with pleasure. The same sort of pleasure that the thief had to stifle with a bite of her lip.

As he continued, soon the ladies began to switch positions. The one who was getting fucked separated, making way for the one who was bent over. She stepped behind the young lord, whispering sweet nothings into his ear probably, as the other laid back and spread her own legs.

The thief wondered what that lady was whispering. If you liked my tight little pussy, you will definitely love hers. Or maybe, fuck my friend, I know you want to. She could have been telling him anything. All she knew was that cock seemed to grow further as the young woman's ankles were grabbed, pulling her onto that cock.

Positioning one of her legs on top of a shoulder, he soon began to ride her. As the young lady voiced her satisfaction with moans that echoed throughout the chamber, almost in beat with each bounce of her breasts, the other began demonstrating her pleasure. With one hand tracing the hardened pecs of her lover, the other began pleasuring herself. She leaned against the bucking stallion as her legs grew weak.

That was a weakness the young thief understood. She was buckling under that same weakness. Her legs fell to the floor as her pussy moistened with unsatisfied lust.

Continuing to observe, she allowed her hand to slip beneath her pants. As her nipples hardened beneath her grey tunic, her hand began to take action.

As the young lord's thrusts hastened, her hand worked to try and substitute for it. Despite the risk, she closed her eyes and began to imagine that cock entering her. Spreading her wide with its thickness as she was pulled with rough hands that grabbed her hips. How she would grab the long locks of raven-black hair as his green eyes stared into hers. As he announced his climax with a roar-.

A roar she actually heard, forcing her to open her eyes. Staring back into the room, she now found the young master forcing his cock down Rachel's throat, as she kneeled before him with an adoring gaze. Eyes shut tight, with Rachel's mouth almost to the hilt, he groaned so loud the thief wondered how much she was sucking out of him.

She soon found out, not all of him, as Malina sidled up next to her friend. Seeing her friend bare herself with readiness, Rachel allowed the cock she was sucking on to exit and directed it towards her friend. Clearly eager, he thrust in without hesitation, pulling a gasp from both Malina and the thief, who was now resuming her efforts.

She knew she just needed to let her lust work itself out. Then she would be able to focus and resume her thieving efforts. Moving her hand faster, she began sucking on one finger to keep silent as she continued to watch.

Eventually, as Malina began groaning out her last orgasm, the thief was finally able to reach her own climax. With a few final swipes, she smoothly massaged her sore pussy. As the thief watched the three slowly settle down into the bed, lightly making out as they dimmed the room's lights, she put a few of her fingers into her mouth.

Savoring the sweetness juices on her fingertips, she passed the time as she got used to the room's darkness. Once her eyes adjusted, she swiftly snuck into the shadows. Avoiding the quiet bodies that lay on the bed, she grabbed some fancy-looking clock, a music-box, and a candlestick that looked more valuable than some of her jewels.

After settling the loot in her bag, she did stop by the bed to take one last look. Examining the ladies, exhausted by their exertions, she had to admit the young lord had made a good choice. She wouldn't have minded taking either of them into her bed.

As for the young lord, she felt bittersweet that she couldn't see those green eyes. Or kiss those kissable lips. She didn't regret it too much.

As she left the mansion, Lina considered how she might find the opportunity to do so.

LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers