Truce Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visions went away, and the surrounding fire washed over her, cocooning her body, the center of a bonfire of psychic, translucent heat.

"That time is now, Rita. Share your passion, extend it outwards, hold nothing back."

***

I came back to the real world, only mere seconds passed, while others were just caught up in how that fire made her, and them, feel. Being caught, being restrained, the loss of control from someone meant to maintain as much of it as possible, it excited her to let go. For the first time in her life, there was nothing holding her back; surrendering to Maelstrom's fire became surrendering to her own desires, and it burned through all years of internal safeguards like paper turned to kindling.

As she began feeling consumed by her arousing reactions to the fire, hands began stroking her own body, putting on a show for dozens of eyes. Her influential thoughts were as naked as she wanted to be; tipping her head back in ecstasy, the flames in her eyes flowed out to cocoon her in the psychic, translucent fire in reality. Only inhibitions were flammable, as she enjoyed blissfully bathing in the arousing, sweltering orange glow. Hands making it into her jumpsuit to express herself more, she mentally flexed a little harder. I could sense it wasn't just her flexing, but an extension of Maelstrom as well; the combining powers manifested visible psychic fire, unknowingly spreading it outwards. The flames traveled fast from where Copula stood, no one in the area had a chance to escape it, suddenly understanding why she couldn't help herself, reflexive resistance burned away from them too.

Maelstrom's trigger still rang through me, a sexy calm before the sensual firestorm that set everyone ablaze. From my hazy sight, everyone around us became like Copula, bathing in fire, moaning, groaning, dropping their guard, shedding their clothes to masturbate and fuck. Experience with the fire made me a little more aware, able to see Expender grinding against Radio; she looked so happy not to have to hide her attraction anymore, ripping off his clothes, pinning him to one of the vehicles. Copula leaned in to whisper and touch Expender from behind, showing off her own hidden affection for Epsilon's second-in-command. So many other soldiers were jerking themselves off, or finding partners to get off with.

I stumbled around, stroking my erection through itchy clothes, searching the spontaneous orgy for the owner of the voice still echoing in my head. She'd found me, grabbing me from behind, the most aware of us all but still affected by the fire. She blazed her eyes into mine, throwing me down to the ground while reaching into me for that sweet, banana split-flavored passion that made us ravage one another. We kissed and fucked hard, naked and shining like a roman candle next to Copula. The fire spread from us as well, and somehow, I could feel our loins setting the tempo for everyone else's, our moans surrounded by a sea of them. I could feel us coming together, and kissed her harder than ever as we set off the chain reaction that made that abandoned field the steamiest place on Earth.

They all kept going past Maelstrom's satisfaction, awake enough to pull us away while the rest of them still went on seeking pleasure until the fire burned out, or until they passed out from exhaustion like I did.