All Comments on 'Truck Stop Smother'

by beastboy42

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So filthy

I had to give you five stars because it is such a filthy story I thought it was funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
delicious

i love this story ...also would have loved it more ..if he was trained to worship the nasty pussy ...an he could only cum by licking an inhaling her scent

skigh4uskigh4uover 11 years ago

i love this story i too would have loved to train him to only cum with inhaleing her scent become her pussy slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I'm a little chubby, in my 40s and my husband read this and wanted me to read it too. I did, and we did some serious role playing. I've never seen him this excited before. You've revitalized our sex life. He loves drinking my pee and I love it when he sucks my clit so hard that I convulse violently and hyberventilate when I come. You taught me how to turn him into my sex slave, and we both love it. Thanx.

beastboy42beastboy42almost 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all those that have responded!

The best feed back a writer ever gets is someone saying their story made a difference ;) I hope to get around to doing more some day. Heavens knows these sorts of stories are exceedingly rare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Decided to read your story after reading your comments about someone else's story - my goodness you're a hot writer! I've been in relationships with hairy, even unattractive women who didn't have the confidence to dominate me, and a lovely suburban wife who did dominate.....I've always wished to have the combination of both. I love women who know what they want, and take it first in every encounter. You've added a context to what I'm now looking for in my next foray outside my marriage.

bigothboybigothboyabout 9 years ago
The Perfect Story

This is truly perfect- so many nasty and lovely fetishes all in one, I cannot get over how wonderful and sensual it is :D I can't wait for your next story, please make it soon ^_^

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveabout 7 years ago
When I first started....

....reading this, I didn't know what to think. As I continued, I knew that I had to read it again. Very well done. Favorite Author, Favorite Story, and yes, you guessed it, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're Marie Sounds Hot!

Hallo beastboy42!

Oh yeah Marie sounds like someone I'd enjoy meeting, I wonder how she feels about women, and if she's ready for some really good, oral-sex... because unlike men, my tongue never gets tired and I just love big sweaty women with hairy pussies, hairy assholes and hairy armpits! Mmmm, Yummy yummy,,, yes! :-)

Danke, 5-Sterne..

Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is crazy sexy submissive fuck buddy fun. She sounded like a rough and ready woman who took him as a one and done oral slave. Any woman who can subject a younger man to give her satisfaction and not make him hate and regret the sex is a great partner.

Tonguetoride1Tonguetoride118 days ago

That was so nasty I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous