True Nature Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to obey, fumbling with my own door and Ben quickly ran to my side to help me to the back seat. Minutes later, the omega was speeding down the highway. I felt my eyelids flutter, as I was incredibly weak and exhausted from all the movement.

"Hey, talk to me. You need to keep talking, don't fall asleep!" Ben ordered.

"My w-wolf. He goes c-crazy when it comes to... he wants the o-omega," I stuttered, wanting nothing more than to close my eyes.

"So... you take pills, so that you don't have deal with your wolf?"

"Y-yes," I answered, feeling slow and stupid.

"God you're such a moron," Ben muttered. "Mate blockers aren't meant to work in the presence of your true mate. Did you not read the medical insert?"

"Yes?" I asked, feeling confused. I hadn't remembered reading anything like that at all. Although...I hadn't exactly gotten the pills legally.

I caught his eyes in the rearview mirror, staring at me with disbelief. "Right... so then you would know those pills only work with random omega's that want to seduce you, or from an omega that presents too early? Right? You know that your wolf is meant to overcome them if you're with your true mate, don't you?? Has your wolf not been at your throat since the moment you slept with him? Before that even?"

What? No... I mean, my wolf had been extra bossy but.. no. No. That wasn't possible. The pills were meant to make it so that I never had a mate, at least that's what I'd thought. Some omega's were just stronger than the pills and Fae couldn't exactly control his scent like most. That had to be the reason. What Ben said couldn't be true. I couldn't have pushed my mate away. I would never do that... I wasn't my father... it wasn't true.

"He's not my-"

"Cain he is! That omega is your true mate and you left him in the hands of people who will hurt him."

I felt cold. "N-no, I-"

"I should let you die," he muttered.

"Why won't you?" I moaned, trying hard to stay awake. I needed to understand this conversation. I needed to to do something important. What was it? It felt so vital but my pills were warring against me.

"Because it would hurt your omega!" He snapped angrily. "And you've done that enough!"

My mind clawed at threads, trying to reason my way out of this. I still didn't want to believe the truth.

"I didn't bite him," I offered. "S-so... how can he be bonded to me?"

"Did you get him pregnant?" Ben asked, as the car lurched forward, coming to an abrupt stop.

I blushed, remembering how I'd gone into a rut during Fae's heat. "It's possible," I whispered, feeling horrified.

"And you still left him without you? Are you dense?! Cain! Omega's need their mates desperately during pregnancy. Oh that poor boy, he must be aching for you! No wonder he made such a scene when you left. Poor baby." He whispered the last words, truly devastated by Fae's actions.

"I...I don't know much about omega's pregnancies," I replied, feeling stupid. "I did say I'd take care of it, if that happened."

"Take care of it?" Ben asked, shooting me daggers with his eyes.

"You know... abortion," I offered.

"You... you told your mate you'd take their pup away?" Ben gasped, looking horrified.

"He's not... I... I didn't mean to-"

I tried to defend myself but I felt too tired and brainless to do so. Fuck. I felt so sick. This couldn't be happening! It wasn't possible that I had a mate and maybe a pup on the way that I'd rejected. No! I wasn't my father! I wasn't! I couldn't be this much of a fuck up!

"Good god Cain! If you weren't so fucked up right now maybe you'd actually get it! That omega has involuntary bonded to you! You and everyone at that house know it now!" Ben shot me a pointed glare before getting out of the car to open my door. "God, if he's pregnant...."

Ben didn't finish his sentence. Instead, he helped me to my feet and practically dragged me to a small emergency room with the lotus flower on the front sign.

"I can't go in-" I started, noticing the boundary line.

"It's not like a human hospital could help you now," he huffed, as he helped me along. "Besides, my brother is the hospital administrator and dean of medicine. Plus you're with me, it'll be fine."

I finally accepted his words, the walk helping to clear my thoughts, just a little.

"H-hey Ben..."

The omega glared at me, "What."

"What happens to an omega without their mate during pregnancy?"

Ben bit his bottom lip for a moment, looking extremely worried and my heart raced. "Well... in the most extreme cases of separation... they die."

Fae could die and it was all my fault.

That was the last thought I had before my world went black, as I passed out.

************

Fae's Pov:

I didn't know if it was day or night but it was very dark. I could barely see the outline of my own hand but I could feel everything. I could feel the dried piss and cum on my body. I could feel the trickle of blood from the one whipping mark on my back that I'd accidentally reopened ages ago and had yet to stop bleeding. I could feel the bruises, splits and cuts on my fingers and toes, where they had suffered the pain of being stepped one repeatedly by very sharp high heels. I could feel the ache in my balls from sufforing the same way. I could feel how thin my hair now was, as it had been cut in several different places again.

I could also feel the wood beneath me, as the box I was locked in left splinter's in my exposed skin, whenever I moved too much. Not that I could move much, for I could feel the metal of handcuffs cutting into my wrists and ankles, binding them together. I was in so much agony but what hurt the most was my stomach. It spasmed in pain every few minutes, causing me to gasp and whimper each time. Thankfully, no one had actually injured my stomach for I could only imagine how much worse the pain would be in they had.

I wasn't sure how long I'd been locked in the box but enough time had passed that I'd pissed myself of any fluid I had left in my body. I was so thirsty and my mouth was very dry, with only the taste of old cum left and I wished that I could have a small bottle of water. Well, to be honest, if given the choice, I'd choose Cain over water.

Cain. My heart throbbed painfully in my chest. I missed him so much. At first I was angry with him. He'd left with that other omega and had abandoned me. But now... now I didn't care. I needed him so badly. Other omega be damned.

My dick ached for Cain's touch, hard and swollen anytime the alpha crossed my mind, with no relief to look forward to. My hole felt so empty without his cock. I needed him close. I'd even tried to run away to him, which had gotten me locked up in the box in the first place. I hadn't seen him in at least two weeks but it felt like so much longer. My stomach clenched in pain once more and I tried to put the alpha out of my mind. Everything seemed to hurt worse when I thought of him, even though thinking about him was what I preferred.

Despite everything, I sniffed at the air, stupidly hoping that I'd somehow be able to scent the absent male. Once again, all I could smell was my own filth and my body shook with an intense, silent sob, even though my eyes could no longer water.

If only I could have the smallest scent of him, I could bare with all the pain I was meant to experience. I still wanted to be good, like Alpha had told me, but I didn't know what good meant anymore.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside my box before the lid opened up, letting the glow of a single bulb light up my cage.

"Get showered and dressed, fast." Frank ordered, sounding stressed.

I tried to get up but the cuffs kept me from doing so and I whined at Frank, unable to ask for help due to the gag in my mouth.

"God you're pathetic," he chuckled as he leaned down to uncuff me. "Hurry up," he ordered once I was free. "My Alpha King and his tight ass Luna are coming here and you need to look presentable."

"Why?" I croaked out as I struggled to stand. I'd never had to look presentable before when meeting anyone.

"Because he needs to think we intend to be mates," Frank snapped. "And it wouldn't for it to look like I was mistreating you. Foolish romantic that the King is."

"But I'm not-" I tried to protest, hating the implications.

"Well you will be soon enough," Frank told me with a cruel smile. "And then no one will have the right to tell me what I can and can't do with my own mate."

I backed away slowly from Frank on shaky feet, my mind spiraling with the sudden onslaught of information.

"But I don't want you," I finally whispered.

"Oh? I seem to remember a little omega brat, who talked constantly to himself about having a mate one day. You should be happy that I'm willing to be bound to you. Nobody else would have you. They have more pride than to mate with a whore."

"Cain..." I whimpered, feeling helpless.

"Fuck you're stupid aren't you?" Frank growled. "He gave you back to me. He paid for his fuck and took off! It's been weeks! He left you. That disgrace of an alpha wants nothing more to do with you. He knows you're worthless. He knows you're a loose, used up slut. He knows you're my property. He doesn't want that to deal with that. You're not worth buying. He's disgusted with you! Look at you? Fucking mess! He's probably fucking that lotus omega as we speak and that's what you deserve."

I felt wave after wave of pain pass through me at Frank's words and my stomach clenched tightly but I tried to ignore it as I quietly made my way to the bathroom.

I turned on the tap without even trying to warm the water, drinking the first drops that rained down on me. Five minutes later I'd showered in ice cold water and was shivering as I attempted to dry my scrawny body with the thinnest towel imaginable. Frank chose that moment to come into the bathroom with me.

"Sit. I need to fix your hair," he ordered, plugging in an electric razor.

"Please don't Master!" I begged, needing my hair to be left alone.

I wanted to preserve some part of my dignity and Cain loved my hair, but Frank slapped my ass and balls before forcing me to sit, ignoring my protests and gasps of pain.

"Shut up," the beta grunted as he pulled me forward and began to shave.

My body shook silently, grieving the loss of my locks as the razor brushed against my scalp and Frank chuckled under his breath at my torment.

"There," Frank said ten minutes later, "Now you at least don't look like a weak ass sissy."

"Yes Master," I answered numbly.

"Just wait till your next heat," Frank muttered, looking triumphant. "I'll make you fat with my pup! If it's an alpha, that's fine. One day he'll join me in dominating you. But if it's an omega," an evil smile broke across Frank's face, "Well then, I think we both know how much fun I can have with one of those."

I shivered, holding my stomach protectively. "You can't-", I started, feeling the need to protect my unborn child.

"Can't what, little omega?"

"I-I'm... nothing.... It's nothing." I didn't want to say it.

I'd found out, right before I was locked away in the box, that I was pregnant. It had been twelve days since Cain had been kicked out from game night. A doctor had come by to see Frank, as I'd bitten his dick the last time he'd forced me to go down on him. It had been a stupid move on my part but I was worried and I needed a reason for the doctor to come visit. While he was busy with my Master, I'd stolen a pregnancy test from the doctor's bag and took it. Two minutes later, a tiny blue plus appeared in the result window. I was pregnant with Cain's child. I was going to have a pup and Cain wasn't here to take care of it, or me.

"You what?" Frank snarled, snapping me back to the present as he held my chin so that I had to meet his eyes.

"I-it's nothing," I stuttered, terrified at what he might do to my pup.

"Nothing? Oh, so you won't mind if I do this?" He laughed before kicking me as hard as he could in the stomach.

I collapsed to the ground in pain, gasping and clutching my belly tightly as a single tear rolled down my face. Seconds later, a small pool of blood tricked out of me and I looked up at my Master, terrified.

"I found that test you took, fucking bitch! I'm not an idiot! I hope I killed that bastard's spawn!" He hissed. "And if I didn't, I'll make sure to do so when the King leaves."

Right then we both looked up at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Behave, or you will regret it," he warned.

"What more can you do to me?" I whimpered, as I grabbed at a roll of toilet paper to clean up my blood.

"Don't forget, little wolf. I am third in command for Shadow Pack and your Cain is a just a worthless rogue. I could have him killed for impregnating my future mate." He hissed. "Now, put this collar on, to cover your neck bruises and here are some gloves for your hands. And don't forget to put in your goddamn teeth either! I can't have you looking like some drug addict."

At his words, all fight left my body and I struggled to my feet, to obey, for now. But once the King was gone, I fully planned on dying. I refused to live as Frank's mate. I refused to become pregnant with his pup. And... because Cain did not want me and his pup had likely just been killed, I refused to go on any longer. I was done.

"Save me, please," I whispered, trying in vain to beg for help, from the only one I wanted to be my mate, one last time.

12