True North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben proposed to dad three days into the honeymoon and dad gleefully accepted. The celebration that night was fun, though I got to babysit three very drunk men. Seeing Angel with my father and his fiance, drinking and celebrating was surreal, but also perfect, they were all so happy.

I was so happy.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
NaturistFamilyUKNaturistFamilyUK4 months ago

I found this story by happy accident and will be reading every word of yours I can find. Thank you!

lsnid003lsnid00312 months ago

OMG this story! I adore every redemption arc, every villain you write. The only consistent quality is I get tricked and lulled into complacency. Wonderful story. I am sad that I only have a few of your stories left. Please never stop writing!

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

So many twists and turns, such an amazing story!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongover 1 year ago

I absolutely love your writing, this one had a lot of twists and turns and I would have loved to her that Riot finally ended up in prison for a very long time. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Peace

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 1 year ago

Congratulations on publishing "Venerati Academy" on Amazon, GAB! My copy is coming next week!

InsectQueenInsectQueenover 1 year ago

Was worth the wait, as usual! Hope you’re well! 💜

sike94sike94over 1 year ago

What a roller coaster. Wanted to stop reading at many, many points (which often happens with your stories lol) but I kept the faith. I love your stories because they always provike a visceral reaction from me, but that's also why I only read one of your stories every 3 months or so. It's too much for me!

Sorry, but I agree with Colin about her dad being too soft on her - broken clock and all that. Yes, you can make your own choices but not when it comes to being friends with your manipulative rapist and kidnapper. True herself was frustrating as all hell, my goodness.

I'm glad you didn't end it on a "and they lived happily ever after" note coz I just don't see things working out in the long run for her and Angel. I knew what was up the moment Riot mentioned his dad being in IT, so I was just waiting for the full reveal. I wonder why he did the whole thing with Chris (?) sending nudes. I guess he was watching her and he wanted to see if she would send something back or watch her masturbate to it or something? Hmm...

When I started, I never expected Rose to end up being my favourite character. She has her issues but ultimately she's a good sister and mentally/emotionally stronger. Thank you for another unique story.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Once again you have written a great story. The minute True and her dad moved into the new house I wondered how Riot was walking into a smart house and knowing all the codes. A huge red flag and yet her dad did not figure it out. Angel had truly loved True as a person while Riot wanted to own her. Everyone was portrayed in enough detail to allow the me to put myself in the story as a voyeur. I really am not commenting as clearly as I want to because I am still seeing red over what Riot put Angel through. I hope Riot gets what he deserves in prison. Trying to decide if I want to stay up or wait till morning to re-read this story. A++ once again. Love your talent!

kicekiceover 1 year ago

I caught on to the tech hints about Riot Cyber stalking and hacking into the house but wasn't sure if he was to blame for Angel leaving... I was hoping Riot would end up a dousch bag!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

You are a truly gifted writer. I have written the following comments as I read through the story.

The dialogues on pages 1 and 2, True’s thoughts, the silent understanding between True and her father, are magnificent. Then the horror of page 3, sheer horror, the way True froze and couldn’t prevent what was done to her, expressing her dislike and non-consent and this awful Riot character proceeding with the awful things he’s doing. Your talent shows in making the horror real, I shivered and at some point got physically unwell. Page 4 and this John/Riot is turning into one of the nastiest of nasty characters in world literature. Page 6 and it starts all over again. I hurry through them, hope to find eyes stabbed out, a cock bitten off, some limbs taken, but no such luck. How has True let herself be pushed into this corner of desperation? Yeah, I know, the terrible threats, the working relationship between the two dads. Page 7, the ‘Pendego’ and his friends hurt, but not killed. I fear that this will only escalate things.

Page 11: you have succeeded in creating the arch villain. I have never been so afraid for someone else, in reading a story. And this constant stalking, hanging around True and approaching her. Page 13: now True has even responded to his texts, I feel lost, as if the ground disappears from under my feet. And True? True seems to be able to do nothing else than acquiesce. And then she gives Colin this wonderful dressing down, taking apart his character. She can do it! Why not with this Riot? Fear? Anxiety? Page 14: I have a nasty feeling that this Chris is Riot. And Riot seems to behave normally (if you abstract from the fact that socialising with a woman you have raped isn’t normal at all), but deep down I know that there is so much evil in this man, that it cannot be kept hidden for very long.

Page 15: heavens, what is it with True giving losers second (or umpteenth) chances? And her dad doing this too? Page 17: Riot, coming ‘to the rescue’, but revealing this he has tapped into the house security systems and seen everything. And probably hacked her phone as well …

And then I rushed right through, to the end. You deserve chastising for usurping my day, for creating havoc, emotional storms and incredible tension. But you’re all forgiven, for being and amazing writer and for the happy end! Cannot really decide if I hate or love the story, so five stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cabin A hike gone wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Visit A visit to family turns into a lesson gone wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Return Her home town wasn't like she had left it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nash Their way of life was so much different than hers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Club He found the perfect victim.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories