All Comments on 'Truth'

by Tangledskein

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
semprinisempriniabout 1 year ago

Good God. I was hooked on the premise by the time that Tristan set his plan in motion to uncover his wife's true feelings on page two. I was hard as a rock when he pinned her against the wall of the car park after dinner and let her grind out an orgasm pressed against him on page four And I was hanging on your every word--on the edge of cumming, myself--from the moment that Tristan demanded to be called "sir" and Christine's inhibitions to getting herself off in front of him fully crumbled on page six...ALL THE WAY TO THE END of this delightfully naughty, well-crafted story. Five stars isn't enough. Excellent work.

Seeker59Seeker59about 1 year ago

Loved your story. The slow build up and exhibition of the girls was perfect. I know how mixed your emotions can get doing that. Thanks for your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

best i've ever read. well written and incredibly dirty

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaabout 1 year ago

I can't count how man stories I've read here. Hands down, not a single one could come close to equaling or topping this one. As another poster said, 5 stars simply aren't enough.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 1 year ago

Probably the best story I have read. 10 stars

photokenphotokenabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! Thank you

Part 2?

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 year ago

This is ridiculously good. I feel guilty even asking buuuut... when does part 2 come out? 🙂

TangledskeinTangledskeinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I always read them, and take the critique on board when given. It is a delight to know that some have enjoyed my little story enough to put their thoughts into type.

Will there be a part two? Should there, is probably the more likely question? Always leave your audience wanting more, I have oft read. But I too liked this story, so who knows where my mind might go next.

T.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 1 year ago

This is a great story and I really enjoyed the set up to the climax. I do find that I want some closure so I’m hoping for a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous