Truth, Dare or Fantasy

Story Info
This Lady and Knight love to role play.
3.5k words
4.47
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any breakfast my Lady?"

Her knight stretched, yawned and took the offered coffee from her.

"I've made coffee my Lord, that is all." She smiled lovingly at him.

Her curly triangle of hair hiding her naked sex teased him - after all his morning glory needed attention.

Pulling her onto the bed, he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his hard desire against her.

"I had another type of breakfast in mind," he whispered in her ear. "What do you say, to you being my slave just for today?"

She gasped, as his hands worked their magic on her nipples. Untangling herself from his arms, she got on all fours facing away from him.

Looking over her shoulder with a demure smile, she whispered huskily, "breakfast is served, my Lord. Your slave submits."

"Good. Very good. From now until eight o'clock tonight you have to obey me. Is that understood?"

She nodded.

"Truth or dare Slave?" He knelt behind her holding her hips.

"Truth my Lord."

"How many other knights have you been with?''

He rubbed the head of his lance against her entrance before thrusting forward with his hips. She took his full length.

"Aaaah. I don't know my Lord," she gasped.

Her focus was on her full chalice and the creamy delight that would soon fill it.

"That many?" He mocked and withdrew to her entrance.

"No, not THAT many, my Lord."

He rammed his lance of pleasure home and paused. "I'll stop fucking you if you don't tell."

"Four!" She exclaimed. "It was four, my Lord."

"Thank you for that."

He withdrew his lance from her, hopped off the bed, vigorously rubbing his throbbing member as he walked to the bathroom.

Her anticipation dashed, she looked at his retreating back.

"Damn! I wanted that," she muttered.

She heard him cum - suspecting he exaggerated the sound just to frustrate her.

Returning to the bed, looking relaxed and wearing boxer shorts, he slapped a pamphlet down on the bed. She quickly read it and looked at him questioningly.

"As I said, today I control you and you don't question anything. You just do. It's quite simple."

"I don't understand. A cross country race. Today! Coming past here! What does that have to do with anything?"

"Many years ago, when we first met, we shared one dark fantasy each my Slave. I shared one and you shared two. Do you remember that?"

She slowly nodded.

"I remember two dark fantasies, not three. Yours was to dominate me my Lord and mine was to expose myself to a stranger with you watching. Oh no...no, no, no."

She shook her head as his plan dawned on her.

"I meant something small, like being seen by the elderly couple across the road, not a pack of runners."

Her Lord raised his eyebrows as he gently smiled at her.

"I hear your protests Slave. Four other knights have seen your wanton territory - so what's a few hundred more? Besides at this stage of the race, they'll be needing moral support. They still have twenty-four kilometres of rough terrain to run. Some of the toughest in the race."

Her mind was against it but her body betrayed her. She could feel a niggling throb of excitement between her legs and a wetness developing.

"These ceiling-to-floor windows look like they need cleaning." Her knight scowled at the windows with his hands in his hips. "Get the cleaning stuff and clean the inside."

Her Knight had certainly taken on a distant, commanding role, one she was not used to.

As she cleaned the top of the windows above her head, she discovered a delicious sensation and silently thanked her knight for this task.

She closed her eyes. Her nipples slid so smoothly up and down the cool, soapy glass making her horney.

Opening her eyes, she found two farmers - who had been walking their dogs - motionless, filming her from the road, on their phones.

Smiling, she climbed off the ladder and faced them. Soapy water slid down her curves as it made its way off her breasts.

Glancing around to see her Knight wasn't around, she parted her pussy lips. Closed her eyes and rubbed her magic button.

The men continued filming. Making lewd signals at her in encouragement. She could see the red light on both their phones blinking.

She jumped with fright. Her knight's voice broke into her fantasy world. Pleasuring herself for the men outside was forgotten.

"What are you doing slave? Did I permit you to stop cleaning? Or to pleasure yourself for those men?"

"No my Lord," she hung her head and surreptitiously looked at the road. The men and their dogs had disappeared.

" You will be suitably punished," he snarled.

The sound of a solitary runner's feet drew both the Lady and Knight's attention to the road.

The first runner came in view, slowed his pace in the road when he saw the naked woman. He grinned and sped up to meet the knight, who was now at the road offering him water.

She watched her Knight exchange words with the runner. They laughed, shook hands and then her knight beckoned to her to join them.

"Slave, I have granted this Knight's request," he smiled. Pushing her into the runner's arms. "Go with him behind the pines trees."

"What!" She saw amusement in her Lord's eyes.

The runner grabbed her hand and pulled her behind the trees. Once there, he pushed her up against the hard rough bark.

"Quick I don't have much time. Put your foot on that log," he instructed breathlessly - partly from running but more from excitement.

"Great!" He set up his camera on a rock. "That should get your bouncing tits in the frame, your lovely face and most importantly your dripping, wet cunt."

"Aaaah. Excuse me, sir?" The lady was annoyed. " I don't have a dripping, wet cunt."

"Perfect!" The runner clapped his hands together. "I like a woman who resists me. This is all being caught on film. Let's see how dry your cunt is after I have finished with it."

The lady rolled her eyes, pressing her lips tightly together.

"I hear you have been misbehaving with your pussy. Prepare to be tongue fucked, like you've never been tongue fucked before. Oh and hold onto the branch above you. I want the video to catch those beautiful melons bouncing around."

Sitting with his back against the tree between her legs, so his video wouldn't miss anything, he stuck out his very long tongue.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she looked down at him. The last time she'd seen a tongue that long was on a Giraffe at an animal sanctuary.

'Maybe not that long but it is abnormally long for a human tongue,' she thought.

His tongue found its mark and the sweet torture began. She gasped. He hadn't been lying that he would tongue fuck her and oh, what an agile tongue he had.

He opened her fanny lips as wide as he could, smiling at his phone briefly before returning his attention to her pussy. There was nowhere his tongue didn't discover, even exploring a little way beyond her entrance and rimming her.

Holding onto the branch above, knuckles white with tension, she panted. Her breasts rose and fell, while her hips thrust and jerked under the control of the runner's master tongue.

"Mmmmm. Fffffff. Huuuuuuuh. Kaaaa. Aaaaah."

She wanted to cum so badly. All she could think about was the tongue teasing her pussy. She thrust her hips towards his welcoming tongue.

She threw her head back, closed her eyes, as her hips jerked with the arrival of an all-consuming orgasm.

"Aaaaah! Yeeeees! Oh yes!" She screamed. The echo bounced back at her from the surrounding mountains, then faded away.

As quickly as the runner had arrived, he jumped up, grabbed his phone to leave but paused in front of her, the video still recording.

"Open your pussy lips wide."

She breathlessly obeyed. Her cum was still trickling out of her as the final contractions of her orgasm faded. Her cunt glistened wetly.

The runner licked his lips. "Nice pussy, I could have fucked it all day. Wish I could have stayed longer."

Dazed she returned to her Knight, she caught his amused expression.

"I heard my lady enjoying her time behind the pines," he teased. "I have a confession, seeing another man tongue fuck you is another fantasy I can tick off my list. A fitting punishment for the men and their dog's display - don't you think?"

"How could you have seen?" She snapped.

"Slave, we had a gentleman's agreement. He could tongue fuck you, so long as he sent me a video. I'll watch it tonight."

"Well, I got to cum, my Lord." She shouted as he walked away. You just got to watch."

"Your punishment isn't over yet."

He wore a knowing look as he returned his attention to the road to cheer on the runners as they passed.

"What does that mean?" She shouted to him.

"You'll see. Now cheer on the runners or you will have more punishment."

The race almost finished and windows cleaned, she stood next to her knight encouraging the last runners.

"My Lord, I am so tired."

"Slave, you will stand here until the last runner runs by.

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions."

At five o'clock an elderly runner shuffled into view.

"The race ended at 4 pm my Lord."

"I know slave. Here is a knight who never gives up. He may not have crossed the finish line in time but it doesn't mean his race can't end on a high note."

Her mind raced. 'What can I possibly be expected to do with this old man? Is it another unspoken fantasy?'

"He needs encouragement, my Lady. Give it all you've got."

Jumping up and down, cheering the old man on, he finally reached the table. She smiled at him as she gave him a cup of water.

Uninvited he reached out and gently ran one finger down her pussy slit. The lady looked wide-eyed at her Knight, who had seen everything.

"Sir," her knight began, waving his hand in his Lady's direction. " This is your consolation prize, I'm sorry it isn't much. How would you like my slave to console you?"

Her stomach tensed. Her Knight had just removed all boundaries, they had in place, to allow this old man to do anything to her.

The old man looked her up and down. His eyes twinkled and he licked his lips.

In a warbly voice, he commanded, "turn around, bend over the table and spread your legs."

Obediently she obeyed. Her knight stood on the other side of the table. She looked up into his eyes questioningly but he showed no expression.

"Young man, please hold her arms on the table for me?" the warbly voice asked.

She saw her knight's eyes widen a little as he pinned her arms to the table.

"Why would my Knight need to hold...ooooh ... Mmaaaah ...whaa, " the Lady groaned.

The cock that entered her, felt like it belonged to a young man. Big in length and girth. After four gentle thrusts, the old man stopped and patted her on her buttocks.

"Well done my darling. Two thirds inside, just another third to go. No woman has ever been able to take the whole of me. If you can do it, it'd be better than winning a race. Now, young man, you can release her arms, I can take it from here."

She inhaled and prepared herself for the next thrust. She relaxed, exhaled through pursed lips as he pushed, her territory was stretched to its limit.

"Hahaha," the old man chuckled. "Hi five me sir, this wench has taken my whole cock." The sound of high fives could be heard above her head.

For an elderly man, he had strength and vigour. His thrusts were smooth and deep and they were hitting her G-spot. She pushed back to meet his thrusts, rotating her hips when he paused for breath.

The old man stopped thrusting as the sound of a delivery van approached the cottage.

"Carry on," her knight said politely. "I'll deal with this. It's arrived right on time."

"You have trained her well." The old man politely called out, to her knight's retreating.

"Now," his voice was suddenly strong. " While your knight's away, let me make you mine."

He gave her a stunning slap on her hip. "I will ride you better than any other knight before me," he hissed as he buried himself deep in her with every thrust.

His talk excited her. She enjoyed the change in her rider while her knight was away.

"Remember King outranks Knight," he panted between thrusts. "From now on, when your Knight is making love to you, you will always think of your King."

Not the frail, soft-spoken old man he portrayed himself to be in front of her knight but a horney, demanding old man. He quickened the thrusts as he continued his commentary.

" I see you are insatiable. Aaaaah - and you've spread your legs a bit more, good - can't get enough of me can you wench?"

He slightly lifted and pushed her forward, spreading her pussy lips with his bony fingers as he did.

He thrust. Her clit was exposed to the wonderful rough texture of the table surface.

"Ooooh," she sighed.

"Remember this moment my Lady," he sneered. "Whenever you think of me, your King, you'll have to find somewhere to play with yourself, to satisfy yourself. I will control your mind. Do you know what I like most about this situation?"

Her orgasm approached, breathlessly she shook her head.

Her rider grabs her hair and pulls her head back so she saw the delivery man, open-mouthed, watching the old man fuck her.

While her knight signed for a package, as if oblivious to what was happening behind him.

"Normally I fuck women and never meet their partners. This time your partner will always know my face and that I have had you."

It excited her and she rammed herself back hard on the old man's dick, letting out a throaty groan.

"That's right my little whore, submit and surrender your entire body to me. Milk me for all you can."

She saw the delivery man's package, straining in his uniform trousers to be released. Her knight said something in his ear and he went into the cottage before leaving.

Her tits proudly swayed beneath her as her Knight returned. The old man's demeanour changed back to that of a frail old man.

"Cum dear, let me hear your satisfaction, make an old man happy."

With one hand holding her hair, she felt a bony finger wiggle its way into her back passage, plunging into her in time with the massive cock. He thrust harder and deeper.

"Yes!" She cried out. "Give me the load I've been denied all day my King. Fill me, I command you."

She looked into her knight's eyes and bit her lip. He was no longer smiling at her. She felt the old man's impressive weapon jerk as he fired his shot.

His cum hit her walls and filled her to the brim, this wasn't her knight's shot but it still felt good.

Spent, the old man rested his wrinkled body on her back while copious amounts of his cum ran down her legs onto her feet and ground. Once recovered, the old man hugged her before using the cottage bathroom.

The Knight silently watched the old man shuffle off.

"King! Slave?"

"My Lord you told me to make that old man's race end on a good note. Calling him a King honoured him."

"Hmmm." Not entirely convinced he shrugged his shoulders and regained his smile.

The lady hoped her Knight bought her explanation.

"Hmmm, another dark fantasy I can tick off my list," he stated.

"What? To see another man fuck me? I thought we both agree on no threesomes, it isn't our thing."

The knight laughed. "Technically I wasn't part of what happened. Did I do anything to you while he was with you?"

"No," she reluctantly agreed. "I hope that was the last of your surprise fantasies."

Her knight bit the inside of her cheek, as they walked into the cottage, his arm around her shoulders.

"Well..."

"Well, what?"

"There's one more fantasy but... it's your fantasy. Soooo. Go and get showered."

'What other fantasy did I share with my Knight?' she thought to herself as she shampooed her hair in the shower. 'I don't recall one.'

Her question was answered at quarter to eight in the evening when there was a knock at the door.

"Slave get the door. I'm off to bed, make sure the door is locked after whoever it is has gone."

The knight entered the bedroom when a second louder knock was heard at the front door.

Sighing, she opened the front door slightly and peered out, hiding her nakedness behind the door.

"Yes?"

The delivery man from the afternoon smiled at her.

"There was one bottle of wine that arrived late this afternoon at the store. I thought I'd deliver it on my way home."

"Thank you," the lady extended her arm out to receive the wine.

"Aaaah, I need a readable signature please."

Sighing, she opened the door revealing her fresh sex and wet hair.

The way he looked at her made her feel daring. Looking over her shoulder to see if her knight was there, she stepped out into the cold night air.

"Where do I sign?"

"At the bottom ."

"I can't see in this light," she frowned.

The delivery man moved closer, his chubby arm rubbed against her breast as he pointed out the spot on the page.

"Um, let me sign the paper against this wall here."

Turning her back on him, she placed the delivery form against the wall. Sticking her buttocks out, knowing they would connect with his leg.

"Do you have a pen?"

"I do," he moved closer to her, handing her the pen.

She signed, remaining in that position when she felt feather-light fingers stroking her buttocks. She sighed.

"Here is your deliver form," she turned to face him. They were chest to chest.

"Thank you, ma'am," his hands found her breasts in taking the form from her. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You may," she looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Did you enjoy what you were doing in the garden today?"

"I did."

"Wasn't the man you are with angry?"

His hands had moved clumsily down her body and were exploring her sex.

"Did he look angry?" She laughed.

The delivery man leaned forward kissing her below her ear and along her neck.

"That feels so good," she whispered, running her hands through his shaggy hair. "Try my nipples."

A second invite wasn't needed. He latched onto a nipple and sucked like a newborn.

"Yes, yes that's it. It's turning me on," she breathed into his ear with her head bent forward. Sensing his inexperience, she guided him step by step.

Finally pinned up again a wall, her one leg wrapped around his waist, he entered her. What he didn't have in length, he made up in girth. He hit all the right spots.

It wasn't long before she buried her head into his shoulder to muffle the cries of ecstasy, so her knight wouldn't hear. He came hard and strong, filling her chalice with his offering.

He jumped in his van and drove off looking very proud of himself. Slowly she walked into the cottage, dripping a trail of his cum.

Once inside she went to the bathroom to cleanse herself once again. See her phone her phone on the bathroom ledge, she decided to check for messages.

She gasped when she saw a new number in her phone contacts named Your King. Under texts he had sent a message - 'yes my little whore, I meant what I said. I am your King. I will control you.'

Entering the bedroom, her knight was propped against the pillows. He smiled at her.

"That was a long delivery. Do I take it that has fulfilled your second fantasy?"

"What are you talking about? What second fantasy?"

"You once told me you got turned on at the thought of me watching you get fucked by a delivery man. Was it to your expectation?"

She suddenly remembered the conversation from ten years ago.

"Soooo, you arranged that?"

"Yup."

"But... you weren't watching?"

"Oh, but I was my Lady. I can rewatch it as many times as I want to. Aren't videos great?"

"You recorded it!"

Her knight nodded. Let's watch the two recordings from today. He patted the bed and she slipped in beside him. Cuddling up to her knight, her head on his chest she fell asleep before the first recording began to play.