Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, Aaron, you're going to get kissed so hard..." she managed to say, her eyes glazing over. "Mommy will cum so hard on you..."

When mom came, she very often squirted. Now I understood why she'd kept the robe on and beneath her body. I hoped rayon was absorbent.

She grappled me closer, her fingers digging into my back, her breath coming in ragged hisses. Her forehead was pressed to mine, her eyes flashing with desperate lust. I could feel her pussy starting to clamp down now, telling me that her orgasm was imminent.

"Here we go..." she panted wetly, her body on fire. "Oh, God, baby, I..."

Mom jammed her mouth to mine, kissing me feverishly as she wailed, her entire body juddering beneath me. I pressed inside as hard as I could, and then grunted, bucking as I began to cum. Spending all day being teased by mom and then enduring the advances of cute girls like Claudia had me on a hair trigger. I slammed my hips down and mom screamed as my cum filled her. I could feel her soaking my thighs as she squirted.

We remained there, rolled up on the chesterfield, both of us trembling and breathing heavily. No idea how much time passed; didn't care, either. I was balls-deep inside my mom and it felt like Heaven. I didn't want to be anywhere else.

"Gawd, I hope I'm pregnant," mom sighed finally before breaking down giggling. I lifted my head and gave her the raised eyebrow, but she was too busy laughing at herself to notice. She was laughing hard enough that I could feel it in her pussy, the muscles moving around me. I gave her a light, quick shove with my hips, spearing my cock a little deeper inside. She squeaked in surprise and then began giggling again.

I knew what mom wanted next, so I slowly withdrew from her, making her shiver and moan as I pulled out. It was fascinating to watch her pink inner lips pull along with my dick, as if they didn't want to let it go. I'd pulled out and mom stayed rolled up while I clambered in and straddled her head, my cock right in her face.

She simply pushed her mouth down my erection until she reached the root and then began bobbing back and forth, moaning in pleasure as she cleaned me, sucking all the cum off me and any left inside out of me. She was in her own private paradise, because apparently mom was something of a cumpire. I just watched quietly, enjoying my own private show.

Mom would stop sucking once in a while, and run her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, or swirl her tongue slowly around the head, her eyes closed. I shivered at the wet, sticky noises she was making as she made oral love to me. Mom was holding me by my butt cheeks, keeping me in place. Not that I had any intention of escaping, mind.

Once she'd determined that she had cleaned me properly, she smiled up at me and winked. She crooked her finger as she pointed behind me, and I knew what to do. I backed off and then spread out a conveniently paced towel on the carpet. I lay back on it while mom slowly rolled up from the chesterfield, sitting up. She had her hand clamped over her pussy, making sure none of the precious payload escaped.

She knelt down and straddled me now, poised over my still erect manhood, which twitched below. She gave me a wicked smile and then moved her hand, using two fingers to pull the lips open. Her free hand then came down and slid inside her. Expertly, she began teasing my pearly cum out of her pussy, drizzling it down onto my cock. It glazed the top and then oozed down the shaft slowly.

One she was convinced that she'd teased out all the cum she could, she wiggled backward on all fours, her face over my pulsing rod. With an eagerness I'd come to love, she pushed her mouth down my cock, taking it all in and cleaning me off again. You could tell that mom loved doing this almost as much as she loved cumming, it was a true pleasure and joy for her.

I don't know how much time had passed; watching mom and feeling what she did to me had a tendency to make me forget time was a thing. She finally finished, pulling up and letting down off my tool with an 'mmmmmm' and another exaggerated 'pop!' sound before giving me a very satisfied smile. Since I was still erect, she knelt up, wiggled over me, and then sank her pussy straight down, taking me inside herself again. She began moving up and down slowly, smiling at me lovingly.

"Soooooo," she said in a breathy voice. "How was my little boy's day? Anything interesting happen, aside from getting sexted by some slut?"

I chuckled and nodded. "That defo made for an interesting day. Mrs. Trimpe caught me checking my phone and gave me a lecture after class."

Mom smirked. "Well, the police didn't show up here to take me away, so clearly she doesn't know who it was."

"She thinks it was Claudia Emmons," I explained, just laying back and letting mom do the work. I wasn't about to cum yet, but if mom could get herself off at least once more, hey...

"The short brunette with the titties?" mom queried as she rode me slowly. "Why would she think that?"

"She was lecturing me about sexting in class when Claudia buzzed me," I said, putting my hands on her waist. "I happened to look at my phone reflexively and she saw the name on the screen."

"And why was that little hussy messaging you, young man?" mom teased, squeezing her pussy muscles around me to make her point.

"Apparently everyone knows that Gina dumped me, and instead of being all emo about it, I'm walking around like I own the school," I said. "It's been noticed, and Claudia came up to me in the hallway and asked some questions, suggesting that I had a new girl already."

I grinned and reached up and put my hands on mom's breasts, fondling and squeezing them, making her shiver. "And she was right, of course. I do have a new girl."

"That little minx, sniffing around after my man," mom huffed, pretending to be outraged while her eyes glinted with humour. "What did you tell her?"

"That I was still feeling pretty selfish and possessive of her and wanted her to myself for a while longer," I answered, gently pinching her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. "She suggested a threesome when I wasn't feeling so exclusive, and as incentive she sent me a rather nice nudie shot. That's the one Mrs. Trimpe saw me receive, even if she didn't see the contents."

Mom seemed to consider for a moment. "May I see the pic?"

She kept riding while I reached over and pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket. I called up the pic and handed my phone to my mother. She looked at the pic of Claudia for several seconds, assessing the younger woman.

"I suppose I could fuck that," she said finally, handing my phone back to me. "I hope she's a total freak who can handle us."

"I somehow doubt that, mom," I laughed as I put my phone down and went back to molesting her tits while she rode me until she cried out in pleasure, cumming hard.

***

Dinner...

We were sitting at the little table, predictably naked while we ate. Mom made a great beef stroganoff and we head some sourdough bread to go with it. We were drinking a Bordeaux wine, because mom said it paired well. I was taking her word for it. It was working for my point of view, certainly.

"Do you think we look alike, honey?" mom asked out of nowhere. We hadn't been all that talkative for a few minutes, but that's because we were digging in to our food. Mom had occasionally stretched her foot over to caress it up and down my legs, or to reach between them to tease her toes against my cock, giggling and winking at me while doing it.

I considered. "I mean, we've gotta to some degree, but I don't think we look a lot alike. Why?"

Mom seemed to be pondering something. "I was just thinking it might be nice to take a weekend trip somewhere, to where people don't know us. Then we don't need to act like mother and son, you know? We can act like lovers. So for once, I was kind of hoping we don't look that much alike, so that fewer questions are asked."

I chuckled and put down my spoon and stood up from the table. Mom snickered when she saw that she'd given me another hardon. The priapism joke from the weekend was holding true, thanks to her. I walked over and stood beside her.

"Take a tiny sip of wine, mom," I instructed.

Mom did and I put my cock right next to her face. She turned her head and took me inside her mouth, moaning in contentment as she began rolling her wicked tongue around and bobbing back and forth. While she did that, I started musing about her question.

"I mean, I've got a lot of dad's features, apparently from before he became a dickhead," I stated, distracting myself from her activities. "I've got his jaw and chin, I think I've got his eyes and eye colour... people say I've got your cheeks... not sure about the nose or forehead... and our hair is different colours..."

I looked down at her while she sucked my dick. "Honestly, if we just do your makeup certain ways, I'm pretty sure we can look like boyfriend and girlfriend rather than mom and son with minimal effort."

"Mmmmmm..." mom hummed in response before finally releasing my cock from its warm, wet prison. She smiled up at me and licked her lips. "Bordeaux-flavoured dick. Or dick-flavoured Bordeaux, take your pick."

"Pretty sure that choice is all yours, mom," I quipped, making her giggle and kiss my cock before I poured more wine for her and went back to my seat, still hard. I didn't mind.

"Maybe we should think about that in the near future," she suggested, resuming eating. "Possibly head up to the Kawarthas, cottage country... we could rent a little chalet for the weekend and nobody'd know you're my son."

"Except for the fact that we're both named Zane," I pointed out.

Mom frowned at her stroganoff for some seconds as she considered that quandary. Then she looked up at me. "I guess that means we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. You'll have to say I'm your wife for the weekend and I took your name. What say you, Mister Zane? Take me as your wife?"

"I do!" I laughed.

***

That evening...

Mom was sitting back in her big bathtub, smiling and sighing lazily as she soaked. What was unusual was that I was in the tub with her, and leaning back into her, my head resting on her soft boobs. Her hands were slowly stroking up and down my body, just caressing me with the adoration of a mother who loved her son. I certainly wasn't objecting.

"It's been forever since we took a bath together," she murmured as the pads of her fingers glided over my slippery skin. "Probably twelve years and change, hm?"

"At least," I replied lazily, sort of nodding. "I remember having baths with you."

"Not like this you don't," mom purred in my ear, reaching down and taking gentle hold of my cock, stroking and fondling it. "Last time we were in the tub together, I was using a soft cloth to wash your wee-wee..."

Mom giggled again, amused as always by her own sense of humour. Have I mentioned she thinks she's the funniest person to ever live?

I let mom fondle me for a while, as if she was actually washing me again, and I just let myself drift, enjoying the sensations. She whispered and cooed in my ear, telling me how much she loved me. I feel bad for any son, any child, really, who doesn't hear that from their mother daily. It had come to mean everything to me.

"Y'sure you're okay back there, mom?" I asked, turning my head slightly to look up at her.

She smiled and kissed my nose. "Just fine, baby," she purred. "Maybe you're a lot bigger and you weigh a lot more now, but getting to do this again has given me the strength of ten mommies."

My mom the hambone. Pretty sure she just made a Grinch reference.

"Just lemme know if you wanna change it up," I said. "Don't wanna squish you."

"These boobs will support you just fine, my love," she cooed, caressing up and down my torso again. Mom always added scented oils to the water for her baths, so her hands were extra slippery on me. It felt incredible, and if I ever objected to the scent before, I sure as Hell wasn't now.

She reached over and took a sip of champagne from the glass she had beside the tub. The music playing over the speakers was some New Age-y channel she often listened to on YouTube to relax. She sighed lightly and closed her eyes, letting herself drift.

"Do you think you might want to take baths with mommy occasionally?" she asked in a quiet voice, kinda dreamy.

"All the time, mom, if this is how it'll be," I said readily, and meant it. "Can't think of anything I'd rather be doing."

"Oh?" she whispered in my ear, reaching down and using both hands to fondle and stroke my cock now, making it swell again. "You wouldn't rather be doing Claudia Emmons?"

"Not without you, mom," I answered, turning my face a little to look at her. We gazed into one another's eyes and then she pressed her lips to mine, kissing me lovingly. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we lost ourselves in the affection we needed to express for one another. Mom kept fondling me, bringing me to hardness. I knew she was unlikely to want to suck my dick in the tub, since I was covered in oily, scented water, and I was unsure I could even cum yet, but if mom wanted to fuck me, I wasn't about to stop her, either. She was pretty insatiable, as I'd found out over the past several days.

Mom kept tongue-fucking my mouth, moaning lightly as she got into it, while one of her hands caressed and fondled the base of my cock and my balls and the other stroked up and down my shaft. No surprise, she had me rock-hard within a minute. She ended the kiss and gave me a naughty smile. "Want to switch places now, baby?"

I nodded and mom slipped out from behind me, giggling as she made sure to drag her slippery boobs across as much of my body as possible while she came around. I settled against the back of the tub and mom straddled me, facing out. She reached under herself and found my cock, holding it steady. She wiggled around until it was against her opening and then sighed in pleasure as she sank down onto me.

Once I was inside her, mom rested back against me, her shapely back against my chest. Being inside her felt so damn good, and had by now started to feel like the most natural thing in the world. From my point of view, lying here in the tub with my mother spiked on my cock was not unusual or strange at all. It was simply as things were meant to be. Change my mind.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she settled in, content to just let my tool sit inside her, occasionally squirming her pussy around me to make sure I stayed hard. "Where my little boy belongs. Deep inside me."

I brought my hands up to rest on her breasts, cupping and fondling them slowly. Mom purred and turned her head to kiss my cheek and my jawline. You know when a cat is loving on you and won't stop nuzzling and giving you kisses? It reminded me of that. She had a deep-seated need to express how she was feeling about me, to get it out and make sure I knew she loved me.

I knew, trust me.

Finally, she ended her little kisses and went back to relaxing. She was lying still, with her eyes closed, her hands on top of mine while I fondled her tits. The warm, oily, scented water had us both feeling lazy and lethargic. We were perfectly content where we were. She squeezed me with her pussy occasionally.

"Hmmmm, truth or dare, my love," she mumbled.

Holy shit, I'd forgotten all about the game at this point. I don't think we'd indulged it at all today, and it was almost time for bed.

"Oh, ummmm... truth," I said finally. "Too relaxed for a real dare."

She smiled. "I've been saving this question. You had a tame birthday. Now that we're here in our relationship, tell me what you really want me to do for your birthday to make it up to you."

"Damn, mom," I mused, trying to not frown as I lapsed into thought about it. "Hm, lemme think for a second."

"Okay, but no holding back," she reminded me.

I nodded. "Okay. I want you to seduce those sisters I was fucking and then get them back here to celebrate my belated birthday with us."

Mom smiled, her eyes still closed. "As my little prince wishes. Mommy will make it happen, but I won't tell you when. It'll be a surprise party."

"Well, I do love surprises," I added, grinning and pinching her nipples gently, making her moan and squirm on me. "I've loved this whole past week of surprises."

"I have too, Aaron," she said quietly, turning her head to look at me now, her brown eyes shining with an honesty she clearly needed me to see and feel. "I cannot begin to tell you how much this has all meant to me. I feel like it's fundamentally changed me in some ways, and all of them for the better."

"I feel the same way, mom," I replied, nodding. "Don't doubt that."

"I couldn't possibly," she whispered, leaning in and kissing me again.

We made gentle love and she came a few more times before it was time to get out and get ready for bed.

***

Our bed, maybe thirty minutes later...

Mom was beneath me and I we were gazing into each other's eyes as I slowly fucked her. Long, slow strokes 'for a good mommy', as she put it when I asked how she wanted me to make love to her. Her legs were wrapped around my thighs, keeping me inside her as I rocked against her, pushing her into the plush bed.

Mom rocked her hips back against me while I pushed inside her, neither of us saying anything. We didn't need to. Making love like this was all we needed to know about each other. Nobody else really mattered.

Objectively, I knew mom still had Aunt Tracy, and yes, they had always been in love, but I didn't have anyone like that in my life, there was only mom. Maybe there'd be 'the one' someday, but I was in no hurry to find her. That would come in time. I felt no need to go on some quest, I was only eighteen.

Not to mention finding a girl who compared to mom was a tall order. No girls I knew right now did. Gina the Slag? Hell no. The incest sisters? Great fun, but no. Claudia Emmons? Good for dating or a romp, no doubt, but I couldn't see her matching mom in any meaningful way.

Come to think of it, this thing with mom might make finding some girl I could want a challenge. I would need to be bothered enough to do it. Maybe if Aunt Tracy came to stay and mom truly fell in love with her all over again...

Mom shivered and moaned beneath me, her pussy muscles fluttering around my cock as she came. That was one. I had decided I'd do what I could to give her three before allowing myself to cum. Difficult, for sure, since she made me feel so good, but plainly thinking about things like my mom's happiness with Aunt Tracy kept me distracted just enough that I wouldn't pop my cork so readily.

Maybe I was on to something here, where mom's needs and pleasure were concerned?

I knelt up, still keeping myself inside her, but then turned mom onto her side, lifting her left leg and bracing it against my body, her foot into the air. I hugged the leg to me and began pushing in and out again, pumping with my hips to fuck her wet pussy. Mom mewled and squeezed her eyes shut, biting her wrist as the change in position brought new waves of pleasure. We'd only tried this side position once before, and it made her cum hard.

"Yes, Aaron," she rasped, churning her hips as much as she could against me. "So good, baby. You're gonna make mommy cum again, quickly."

I pumped a little faster and also gently bit her calf that was right in front of my face. Mom shuddered and pressed her face into one of her little decorative pillows before wailing loudly. And while she didn't full-on squirt on me this time, she came hard and I felt the wetness. I kept pumping while mom rode out her orgasm, and she finally looked up at me, her brown eyes glassy with desire, smoldering as she gazed at me hungrily.