Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned loudly as I speared inside her, beginning to fuck her hard. My hips thumped against her ass, and I reached and wrapped my fist into her hair, pulling back. Mom gasped and mewled, her neck craning back, her body shivering in delight at my forceful assertiveness. She ground her ass back against me eagerly, and I loved how she massaged my cock with her inner muscles.

She yelped as my palm cracked across her ass.

"Fuck!" she cried out, shuddering and wanting more. I smacked her ass with my free hand again and mom whimpered in delight. Her breath was getting heavier, coming in gasps, and finally she was shaking like a leaf in the wind. I felt her pussy constricting around me.

"Uhhhh... fuuuuu..." she was rasping now. Her hand scrabbled around desperately for a small throw pillow on the couch, and then also for her crimson satin robe that she'd left down here earlier. Her body was heaving and writhing, what was clearly a massive orgasm approaching. "Oh, Aaron, I..."

She pushed her face into the pillow and screeched, her other hand jamming her robe against her pussy as she bucked and slammed back against me, absolutely rocked by her climax. The satin robe came in handy, because I felt her squirting now. She kept screaming into the pillow.

I groaned loudly and pounded my hips forward, pushing as hard as I could before releasing a torrent of my cream deep inside her. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning as I came. I was vaguely aware of mom still wailing like a banshee into her pillow.

I sagged down on top of her, resting on mom's back, trying to catch my breath and still deep inside her. Mom was trembling and breathing heavily as well, limp as a wet dishrag. Neither of us could really move and we just lay there, waiting to come back to earth. I had no idea how long that took.

"Hoooooooo..." I sighed finally. "Mind if I just shrivel up into dust now? I'm beat."

Mom let out a tired giggle. "Vetoed. I'm not done with you, young man. I'm just... needing a break..."

I couldn't just lie there on top of mom, squishing her into the chesterfield, so I decided to take action. I slowly pushed up to my feet, bringing her with me, my cock still inside her. Mom sucked in her breath and giggled, wondering what I was up to. I moved us around until my back was to the long furniture, then sat down, once again bringing her with me.

I then pivoted and began to stretch out, lying on the chesterfield, and laid mom out on top of me, facing up and still spiked on my dick. She sighed contentedly as she relaxed and my hands found her abundant and available boobs. Her face was next to mine and she turned and kissed my cheek gently.

"Nap, baby?" she asked in a quiet, tiny voice. I nodded and we shared a loving kiss before settling in together, completely at peace now. Whatever was left in the SUV, she felt it could wait, and that was okay by me.

I heard my phone buzz, but ignored it completely as I drifted off, thinking of mom.

***

Around noon...

Mom and I were eating some salads she threw together with leafy greens, quinoa, thin-sliced rare beef, and a light vinaigrette dressing. We were having lasagna and garlic bread for dinner, so no need to go heavy already. I noted we were both powering through it pretty quickly, like we had something else to get around to.

"So she kissed you," mom stated between bites and then taking a sip of her rosé. "Pretty bold move."

I shrugged. "Unexpected, but yeah, that's the biggest direct move on me yet. Even Claudia hasn't done that. Yeah, she keeps sending me videos and she's brushed my dick 'accidentally', but kissed me? No, only Melinda's done that."

Mom giggled. "My li'l stud muffin. I'm so proud."

I smirked. "Maybe, but your li'l stud muffin only has eyes for you."

"I know, and I love it," she said cheerfully. "But one day, Aaron, you'll need to find her and give me my grandkiddies. You owe me that for making you so awesome."

"Pretty clear where I get my modesty from, too," I quipped, making her giggle. "So what'd you buy that wasn't food?"

"I'll show you upstairs, sexy," mom said, standing up now. "C'mon, let's do the dishes and then we'll go."

We somehow managed to keep our hands off one another while we cleaned the dishes, and then mom retrieved her bag of goodies. I hadn't looked in it, preferring the surprise. She walked ahead of me, wiggling her ass for my benefit.

"We'll be going into the bathroom for the initial phase of this operation," she stated as we walked down the hall. "Go ahead and wait for me inside."

"I think I'll drain the lizard while I'm at it," I mused.

"Actually, I'd prefer you not do that yet," mom replied, caressing her hand over my dick as I passed her. "Just trust me, baby."

Trusting her had worked out for me really well so far, so I just waited naked in the bathroom, checking my phone for messages. Random chat stuff from my buddies, and another titty pic from Claudia. She really did have quite a nice rack. I sent the pic to mom and heard her giggle a few seconds after her phone pinged back in the bedroom.

"Am I supposed to be in the shower?" I called out.

"I... don't think so?" mom replied, sounding somewhat uncertain. "Gimme a sec to see..."

What on earth was she doing?

"Okie, I think I know what's happening now," she said as she wiggled in, still delightfully naked. I had to tear my eyes away from her body and look at what she was holding in her hands. One thing seemed like a long tube, and the other was a container of some kind of goop. "This is gonna require only one thing on your part, baby."

"What's that?" I asked.

She smirked at me now. "Stay hard."

As she knelt in front of me on top of an old towel, messing around with her goodies, I began to understand what she was doing. "Mom, are... are you making a mould of my dick?"

She nodded, smiling up at me. "Several, actually, but this is my test run. Two for me, two for Tray, and I was thinkin' maybe one each for your li'l chippies, Claudia and Melinda."

"You're nuts," I laughed. "Why would I give them replicas of my dick?"

"Oh, they're not from you," mom said simply as she resumed her endeavour. "They're from the mystery girlfriend. A gift, and a way of keepin' 'em in their place. Since I have a replica of Tray's vagina and her ass, and she has mine, I figured we should complete the set. Sort of an additional motivation to get her back here."

"I still think you're nuts," I said again, but I was clearly amused. "Sounds fun. So I just need to get hard? How long for?"

"I'm still reading that, but I think only long enough to make the initial mould," she answered. "Shouldn't take too long, just enough for the casting goop to set around your erection and keep your shape. After that, I can make as many as I like. I might make four for myself."

"Four?" I wondered, raising an eyebrow as I watched her work.

"One for my pussy, one for my ass, one to titty-fuck, and one for my hungry mouth, all at once," she said cheerfully, seeming rather excited by the idea. "Oooh, and maybe two more that I'll attach to one another and then I can double-barrel myself with you."

"You're havin' way too much fun thinkin' about this, mom," I laughed.

"Sez you, child," she replied in a dismissive tone, still reading instructions. "Hmmmm, after we cast you and then I pour the silicone into the mould, it takes twenty-four hours to set before I take it out. I can also insert vibrators in before it sets, so that'll be fun..."

"Sounds like this is more of a project than anything," I mused. "I suppose once you have it perfected, you can do a bunch of castings and leave them all over one night, right? Y'just need to get me hard for each one."

She gave me a wicked smile. "Shouldn't be an issue."

I just watched while mom opened her various packages. "Okay, first thing we do is get you erect and then measure you against this tube-thingy..."

Mom was still kneeling but moved in close to me and without a word took my cock into her mouth, sucking on me hungrily. I shivered at the sensation, reminding myself that she was trying to get me hard for a reason, and it wasn't to make me cum.

Big surprise, I was erect for her in almost no time flat. She pulled her mouth off me and then took her long transparent plastic tube and fixed it next to my hardon, starting to measure it.

She giggled as she marked off the area at the tip of my cockhead, seemingly pleased by how far up the tube it went. "Yum-yum..."

Mom then promptly seemed to forget about me as she began cutting off the excess part of the tube. I didn't bother her, since I was naked with an erection right next to a woman with scissors. I knew when to keep my mouth shut.

"Allllllrightyyyyyyy..." she said absently as she kept reading. "Now, a hundred and seventy-eight mils of thirty-six degree water..."

She hopped up and wiggled over to the sink with the measuring cup she'd brought up, along with a thermometer. She got the water running and then got the amount required, checking it carefully. She hurried back and got her initial mould mix ready in a shallow chrome bowl, pouring the water on top of it.

"Annnd we mix it well for two minutes," she said to herself, mixing her goop with a handily provided stick. Once that was done, she began pouring the mix from her bowl carefully into her measured tube. Once she'd filled it, she put it down.

"And now we let it set for a few minutes," she announced, kneeling still and looking at the spooge-filled tube expectantly. She said nothing, just staring. I kept watching, not really knowing what else to do.

Something occurred to mom and she looked over at my dick now. She leaned in and pushed it into her mouth again, bobbing back and forth to make sure I was as hard as possible for the next phase of this operation.

"Mmmmwap!" was the sound she made as she pulled her mouth off my cock. She scuttled aside now. "Okay, kneel up tall over the towel, baby. Then you're going to push your junk into the mould and hold it there for two minutes. Make sure you get as far down as you can, and don't worry about spilling a little."

"Wouldn't this be less messy in the shower?" I asked as I assumed the position.

Mom shrugged. "I don't know what this stuff does if it gets in the drain," she replied. "If I want the drains clogged, only your jizz will do."

"Fair," I chuckled. Mom went to the trouble of steadying my hips, not that she needed to. I held the tube in both hands and pushed my hardon into the squishy innards.

"Good, good," mom said encouragingly as she watched, her hand now massaging my butt. "Right, just like that..."

When mom was on a mission, she was on a mission and there was no distracting her. She was like some horny terminator. I might need to change her name in my phone to that.

"Think about it, baby," she purred, still caressing my ass. "Pretty soon, I'll have a detailed replica of your cock, and I'll be able to fuck myself with it..."

I knew what she was doing, she was making sure I stayed hard while we waited.

"Or you can be fucking my pussy while you push this cock in and out of my ass," she continued in a breathy voice. "Or fucking me with it while you fuck the cast of your aunt Tracy..."

Mom sounded like she was starting to get herself worked up, and sure enough, she looked up at me, her eyes glinting with carnal hunger.

"Once we're done here, you're going to fuck me good and hard, y'know that?"

"I don't dare say no, do I?" I quipped.

Her timer on her phone went off and she squeaked excitedly. "Okay, time to extract you carefully..."

We managed to pull me out of the mould, which had set around me, hopefully retaining my exact size and shape. Mom looked like a kid with a new toy. "Okay, we'll let it sit, and then start phase two..."

Without another word, mom stood and almost yanked me into the shower, turning on the water and starting to clean my cock off.

I was inside her soon after that and she screamed as we orgasmed together, my cum filling her pussy.

***

Back on the bathroom floor, not long after...

"You're really into this, mom," I remarked as I watched her mixing up the silicone that the actual dildo would be made out of. She seemed proud of the fact that she would need two packets to fill the mould I'd made.

"I am into it because I want this thing in me," she answered, still concentrating on her task. There's colours I can add, glow-in-the-dark stuff. Should I give you a colour, baby?"

"Iono," I replied with a shrug. "What're the choices?"

"Red, orange, green, blue, purple..."

"Blue," I decided. "Closest I'll ever come to having blue balls with you around."

"Darn tootin'," she said with a wink before mixing blue stuff into her silicone. Once it was a colour she approved of, she began carefully pouring the stuff into the waiting mould of my dick, careful not to waste a drop. Once that was done, she handed it to me and instructed me to put it somewhere dry. I took it into her room and set it atop her nightstand.

"Okay, a twenty-four-hour timer," she said as she joined me, keying something into her phone. "If that one's a success, we know what we're doing tomorrow, right? So, what're we going to do with the rest of our day? It's not even quite mid-afternoon."

"Well, we know dinner is lasagna," I mused. "So that's quick and easy. We should go sit in the hot tub."

"Yes," mom agreed readily. "We'll drink in the tub, let's go."

Just a few minutes later, mom was sitting in my lap in the hot tub, kissing me deeply. We'd pause while she let me lick and suck champagne off her tits. We had our phones handy, but ignored them. She had a specific ringtone and notification sound if Janet wanted to reach her.

"Mmmm, now that we've had a small taste of public sex last night, I wanna do it all the time," she purred as she cradled my head while I sucked on one of her nipples. "We really do need to go somewhere a distance away where we can pretend to be not mommy and son, just lovers."

"Got that right," I agreed through a mouthful of tit, making her giggle.

"Also," she continued, her fingers in my hair. "We need to turn the basement into our own li'l stripper room. How can we do that?"

I pondered the matter, still suckling and knowing mom was loving it. I had buddies who were pretty handy with carpentry; Dan was planning on joining his dad's business building houses. That would make things easy, but how did I explain wanting to build a stripper room in my mom's basement?

"I know, how would we explain it to whomever helps us, right?" mom said, seemingly reading my mind. "Get inventive and weird first, and we'll distill it from there."

I kept sucking, finally pulling my mouth off her nipple to look into her eyes. "Well, if you were gonna be gone for a weekend, I could tell the guys I was planning a party down there and wanted to go all-out, tits out and balls to the wall. I'd need a little stripper stage and pole, and to rearrange the room, maybe build a small bar."

Mom smirked. "Interesting premise. Go on."

"I'd ask Dan how long it'd take and we'd get the volunteers together. If they were gonna be at the party, they'd be eager enough."

"Annnnd where are the strippers coming from?" she asked, still smirking.

"I... haven't worked that out yet," I admitted, sagging a little.

"Aaron, it's not like you don't know any girls," she giggled, poking my nose. "You know Claudia and her sluts, go ahead and tell me they wouldn't strip at a party for you."

"Well, I'm pretty sure they would."

"And Melinda," mom continued. "The car dealer who had her tongue down your throat... d'you think she'd be game?"

"I have no damn clue, mom," I answered. "How would I even ask that?"

"By asking, silly," she laughed prettily. "And do your friends have girls to invite?"

"Well, Dan's got a girlfriend," I said. "God knows, she interrupts HALO often enough. She seems pretty wild."

"It sounds to me like you have the beginnings of a party," mom said, smiling and wiggling in my lap.

"Okay, but what about you?" I asked. "Am I supposed to just boot you out for a day or two keep this ruse up?"

Mom shrugged. "Not like I don't have friends I could stay with, a few of whom are booty calls. I could bunk for a night with Terry."

"Isn't she the one with the emo teen daughter?" I asked.

"Yeah, Hope's a cutie," mom giggled. "She's trying so hard to fit her lifestyle."

Mom sat up on my lap and now and put on a sad face, restraining sniffles. I could tell she was about to mimic Hope. "Have you ever thought about how many times the word 'love' has been erased from a chalkboard?"

I laughed and cuddled her to me while mom burst into giggles, kicking her little feet. "Maybe you should invite Hope to your party, that way Terry and I can have her house to ourselves for at least a night. I'll bring my new Aaron dildos with me."

"Just don't tell her where you cast them from," I pointed out.

"God, she'd love that, she is so horny for you," mom laughed now. "She'd keep a drawer full of them to herself if she could."

"Sounds like you have a potential second income on your hands, mom," I quipped again. Clearly mom seemed serious about this idea of the stripper setup in the basement, but we had to be careful. Sure, we'd had one idea about how to do it, but there was more to consider. Were my friends really supposed to think it was a setup/knockdown thing? How would I explain keeping it if it stayed up? Why did my mom approve of it?

Of course, the other part of this equation was that if we went ahead with this plan, I'd be obligated to hold a party, inviting girls over to be strippers. That would mean likely Claudia and her friends, who would no doubt do it. But that meant meeting my mystery girlfriend, and there'd be pressure to have sex with at least Claudia. This didn't seem all that fair, or feasible.

And it didn't seem to bother mom all that much.

Did I bug out for a day or two and mom had some carpenters she trusted come in and make it? Claim she was having a cougar party and needed it this way? That could work, if we trusted horny carpenters. There was also the expense.

We'd simply have to think of more ideas and then pick the best one. That, or we both became carpenters and strip club builders overnight.

It would be fun to have a party room like that, especially once we had people we could trust visiting and using it with us. Thus far, that was only Aunt Tracy. Mom's lawyer Janet no doubt suspected, and seemingly didn't care. She was working on that aunt-nephew marriage case, after all. Mom's contentions about Terry aside, I was not the least bit inclined to tell anyone else at this point. That sounded so damn dangerous.

Mom started making out with me again and we also finished the bottle of champagne. She looked at me and smiled. "Truth or dare, my love?"

Holy shit, I'd forgotten about the game again. Not that I blamed me, after the night and day we'd had. "Oh, uh... truth."

She smirked. "Don't think of me. What girl out there that you regularly interact with are you most attracted to?"

Mom was no doubt expecting me to say Claudia, or maybe Melinda, so I just had to troll her about it. "Norma."

Mom burst out laughing, so loud that the neighbours could no doubt hear her. She hugged herself to me, her chest jiggling and heaving as she continued cackling. She looked up at me finally, her eyes shining with tears of mirth.

"Oh, baby, that was a good one," she sighed, finally reining in her laughter. "I guess I'm rubbing off on you."

"No arguing that after this past week," I mentioned, making her snicker again. She'd been squirming around on me long enough that I was sporting a hardon. Mom moved around and settled down onto it, sighing happily. I was in no danger of cumming, but if I could pleasure her, then mount up! "I love you, mom."

1...56789...11