All Comments on 'Try Me Pt. 02'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy who wrote the best stories with Lucy Pinder is now giving Kelly Brook the same treatment, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. Can't get enough of Kelly Brook. I didn't like the way Anthony was trash talking Scott. I can understand wanting to have Kelly Brook for yourself but to talk bad about your friend that way, plus she is not his girl. She can do whatever she wants. I hope in the next chapter Scott surprises both of them. I mean you can't judge by appearance. He might have a bigger cock or better stamina then you think. What do you think? PS. PLEASE update Mr. Disco soon.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. You're right, you can't judge someone by appearance. Anthony is simply reacting the way many men at his age (mid 20s) would do. As for Mr. Disco, I do have a new chapter in the works. Should be up in September.

juicy409juicy409almost 3 years ago

If you're taking names for Mr. Disco, I'd love to see a chapter with Stacey Poole somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Try Me Pt. 01 Previous Part
Try Me Series Info