Try Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had turned up the heat, playing her role of a seductress to the point Anthony had heard enough at this point. Letting out a sigh, he stomped his way over to Scott, shoving the maintenance cart back at him.

"Nice seeing you dude, but we're kinda in the middle of something. I'll catch you later, Scott."

Stepping backwards, Scott caught the opposite end of the cart. Anthony then stomped his way towards the door, holding it open for him to make a quick exit. Kelly placed her hands on her hips, watching the two men interact in disgust. Scott seemed to get the message and pushed the wheels of the cart to turn and begin stepping back to the front door. He turned to glance beyond his right shoulder, offering Kelly a silly smile and waving at her.

"See you around, Miss. Brook!"

Once he was back in the hall, Anthony slammed the door. Kelly crossed her arms over her busty chest and glared back at him.

"What was that all about?"

"What?"

She stomped her heels towards him, getting into Anthony's face.

"You! Why were you being so rude to him!?"

"I don't want him in here with you! What the fuck were you thinking? Flirting with him like that?"

Uncrossing her arms, Kelly pointed her right hand index finger at him.

"You don't own me! Let's get that straight right now! You're just my fuck toy for the day. When I leave this place, you won't ever see me again."

Anthony laughed at her, causing her to continue on.

"You think this is funny, huh!?"

As he was still laughing, Kelly placed her hands onto her hips. She knew that his eye sight would fall from her face down to the heavy cleavage on display with her wrapped up gown. Once it did, Kelly took a step back and carried on speaking.

"I know what kind of man you are, Anthony. You can't hide it from me with any act you try to play here."

"Really? Tell me then, since you seen to know more about me than I do myself."

She smirked, turning her back to him and then untying the gown from her body. Kelly carried on speaking as she disrobed to walk nude and freely across the living room. He was left standing by the door, now watching her ass cheeks slightly jiggle with each step she made. The high heels clacking and stomping across the wooden floor below. She moved her hands over her breasts, squeezing them as she finally answered him back.

"You're jealous, that's your main problem...."

Kelly giggled, carrying on her speech.

"Even to go as far as to be intimidated by the presence of another man showing interest in me."

"That ain't true! Stop trying to make me sound bad!"

Turning around to face him, Kelly flashed her smile while still holding her tits. She spread her legs out, knowing that his eyes were about to scan her delicious thick body on full display. Nodding at him, the British glamour goddess then taunted him in speech.

"Wanna play another game with me, sweetie? You wanna try me?"

"Try you on what?"

Eyes locked, Kelly dropped her lower lip to show her gritted teeth. She began to wobble her breasts in her hands, moving them underneath to allow them to bounce up and down within her hands. Taking a moment to tease him with this display of her chest, she finally replied in a low voice.

"I think I'm in the mood to fuck another one of my fans."

Anthony gasped before screaming back at her.

"You would fuck Scott over me!? Are you fucking serious!?"

"Yes... I'm the type of woman who knows what she wants."

Halting her hand movement, Kelly suddenly roamed her hands over her breasts and squeezed them hard. Anthony just let out a frustrated sigh before yelling at her.

"And you want that fat ass cause he was nice to you? Scott is a fucking slacker! There's no way he'd have the energy to fuck you better than me. I can see him right now, huffing and puffing after tiring himself out."

"Ohhhh, so you're not the type of man who would share?"

"Fuck no!"

Kelly busted up giggling at him.

"I'm not asking you to watch. I'm thinking more of a threesome!"

"You've gotta be shitting me."

As Anthony shook his head, he walked back towards her and Kelly stepped forward. She shook her head before responding.

"Oh no, I'm not. I came here to get laid after all. So you wanna play another game with me, Anthony? Let me ask you again, do you wanna try me?"

"Try you on what, babe?"

Kelly raised her hand like before, pointing her finger at him, but this time she dangled it left and right as a way to tease him.

"Now now, I did say that I would spend the day draining you of every last drop of spunk from your balls..."

She stopped the movement of her finger and then bit down on her lower lip. Letting out a giggle, she carried on.

"I've made you cum twice so far today. You look like you can last another round. After all, you have yet to truly fuck me for the day."

He didn't reply, instead Anthony began to untie his robe from around the waist. Kelly carried on speaking again.

"This next round, let's play a game like yesterday. If you can make me cum first, I'll let you have another day fucking my brains out. But if I can make you cum first, then... well..."

Unable to hold herself back, she cracked up laughing loudly before finishing her sentence.

"We're inviting over your chubby little friend for dinner and we'll see if he wants to participate in what I like to call a party for three."

Standing there, Anthony pulled the robe and dropped it to the floor to reveal his naked body. It was clear to him that Kelly was taunting him in such a competitive matter, he felt that he couldn't turn down her game. The look on her face of such arrogance and pride told him that perhaps she had the feeling she could eat him alive. It was difficult for him to deny the fatigue he felt inside himself, but he had to push on. The stakes had been raised, but Anthony knew this was the only time in his life he would possibly ever get lucky with a woman like her. Reaching down, he wrapped his right hand fingers around his cock and began to quietly stroke. Kelly had placed her hands on her hips, giving off a level of intimidation in her body language.

Sharing Kelly with Scott was not an option Anthony wanted to consider in the back of his mind. She wanted a threesome, which only made him consider more dirty thoughts in the back of his mind about how convincing of a seductress this woman could be. He hated to think about what it would be like to share her alongside Scott. Let alone the damned images he could muster in his mind of seeing his friend stand naked besides him. All of that was motivation to drive him to truly fuck her into a screaming frenzy and cum so hard, she would be begging for more the following day. The die had been cast now and another round of what would be a competitive game of sexual warfare was underway. Kelly stepped towards Anthony, reaching down and pulling his hand away from that hard cock.

"Let me handle this for you."

That same look in her eye was visible, as a flare of vanity and pride. Kelly knew what she was doing and Anthony had to think for himself that she could easily work him over and drain his cock at any given moment. Despite this, he didn't stop her as he took a few steps back and watched her fall down to her knees. Kelly gripped his shaft with authority, squeezing her fingers around it and shoving her hand down to the base. Her lips parted and then Kelly wasted no time shoving that long dick into her mouth. All Anthony could do was stand there as she proceeded to devour his shaft yet again for the day. Bobbing her head up and down, Kelly sucked him aggressively.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah..."

Moaning aloud, he exhaled deeply. Anthony stood there, allowing Kelly to indulge herself in sucking him off. She bobbed her lips up and down, sucking it inch by inch. Her mouth began to make various slurping and slobbering noises. Kelly let go of the base of his cock, lowering both of her hands down below to play with her giant tits. She pinched her own nipples and began to squeeze her breasts as she pushed her lips all the way down for a bit of hard deepthroating action.

"Oh, shit!"

As Anthony groaned aloud, he began to panic. What if she could force him into a fast orgasm with the talent of her mouth alone? That was the question and variations of it currently pondering through his mind. Anthony didn't need to ask her or hesitate for an answer as she pulled her lips back and released his shaft with a popping sound. A string of saliva dangled from her tongue back to his cock. Kelly broke it off when she bit down on her lower lip and then raised her breasts to shove around his fat dick. Within seconds she had went from blowing him to now lodging his cock right between her tits for another round of tittyfucking.

"Mmmmm, yeah. You can say that again! Oh shit, your cock is back between my tits!"

Kelly taunted him with a giggle at the end of her humorous choice of words. She glared up at him at him before glancing back down as she began to pump her breasts up and down. This time she was the one in control. Anthony watched his rod disappear between the folds of her massive all natural breasts, just like before. He heard her spit, but Kelly missed the head of his shaft, instead coating her saliva across her skin. Letting out a moan in her thick accent, Kelly worked herself into a rhythm, fucking his cock to a pulp.

"Oh god!"

When Anthony cried out to her, she glanced up at him and giggled. Kelly continued to work her tits up and down while taunting him in a low, sultry voice.

"You like that, huh? You like how I fuck your cock with my huge tits? Hmmmm? YOU LIKE THAT!?"

"Fuck yes I do!"

He screamed at her, as Anthony was confident she was trying her hardest to force him into an orgasm as fast as she could. Kelly showed him no mercy, as she pounded her breasts up and down, moving at a faster pace. The way she yelled at him, elevating her voice was enough to get her point across. Anthony took control by moving his hands down to her shoulders and then taking an immediate thrust. She came to a halt, as Kelly may have believed he was about to take over with the titfucking, but Anthony didn't. Instead he reached for his cock and snatched it free from her breasts. Kelly gazed up and grinned at him.

"What's wrong, my tits too much for you!?"

"Get up on the fucking couch!"

Seemingly unimpressed with his commanding voice, Kelly laughed at him as she got up from her knees. Anthony walked his way towards the couch, but she was the one taking control. She grabbed his arm only to get his attention. As he turned to look back at her, Kelly shoved him with both hands. Anthony lost his step as he went backwards, falling down with his buttocks sinking into the couch. Kelly grinned as she quickly moved to get on top. She straddled him, situating her legs to bend and get up on the couch. With both hands, she grabbed his cock and held it upward, all while Anthony aided her by moving his hands to her hips. He knew what position she was going for and now their lustful game came down to this riding position.

Anthony swallowed his breath, eyes gazing down as he looked at the pink folds of her juicy cunt. It glistened in wetness, as the one wonderful piece of her body he had paid the least amount of attention to throughout this day. Now Kelly was going to be using her pussy and this specific position to ride him in control. Everything would come down to which one of them had their climax first. He tried to fight off the feelings from within, knowing he was slightly fatigued. If Kelly was truly going to drain his balls today, Anthony knew deep down that this position would decide it all. His eyes focused on the head of his cock, poking into her as she slowly slid it inside her wet delight. Gasping his breathe, Anthony moved his hands, sliding them across her soft skin as Kelly pushed the palms of her hands down into his chest.

"Mmmmmmmm, right where I want you..."

She spoke in that same low, but hungry voice. Anthony gazed up at Kelly's dark eyes, glaring down at him as she began to roll her hips and thrust herself down on his cock. He should've anticipated her making a move first to put them in this positon but he didn't. She raised her arms up over her head as she began to bounce up and down, the undersides of her phat ass cheeks clapping down on his balls below. For a moment there, he sat still and watched as her great big boobs bounced and wobbled in every direction.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Kelly called out to him, stretching her arms out over her head. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of their bodies smacking together was heard loudly and clearly throughout the room. While watching her tits move about, Anthony finally gave in to the urge he had to reach his hands for them and go for a squeeze. Kelly moaned at the feeling of his touch, all while his palms were greeted to the erect feeling of her nipples. She moved her hands to push back down into his stomach, as Anthony then responded by bucking his hips upward.

"Oh yeah, that's it! THAT'S IT!! Don't let me be the one doing all the work!"

"Oh, shut up, Kelly!"

Anthony's choice of words were enough for her to rake her fingernails across his chest lightly. Kelly leaned forward, moving her hands over his shoulders and almost towering over him in her slight bent over position. Anthony get go of her tits, instead shoving his head between them and proceeding to motorboat them. As he slobbered and sucked on her breasts, he bucked his hips to continue thrusting his cock in and out of her juicy pussy.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

After crying out for him in pleasure, Kelly moved her hands off his shoulders. She moved them to her breasts, smothering his face between her giant boobs while still thrusting herself downward. Together they fucked in a solid fast paced rhythm. Anthony couldn't make a word out, not with his face getting beat on both sides with her powerful tits. Kelly eventually let go of her breasts, allowing him the time to breathe and raise his face. She collapsed her chest down on him as Anthony re-adjusted his hands to wrap around her back, all while still thrusting as hard as he could.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

Now he was the one crying out in pleasure, breathing frantically as he considered just how long he had left to go before blowing his load. He moved his lips to the left side of Kelly's neck, sucking at her neck in a desperate attempt to find a weak spot and push her closer to her orgasm. Anthony so desperately did not want to lose this battle of lust, but Kelly clearly had the upper hand on him. When he slowed down his thrusts, she continued to roll her hips and work his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm, mmmmmmm, yeah! That's it, that's it, that's it!!"

The sands of time were running low as both of them were now so close to reaching their climax. Anthony pulled his lips away from here neck and closed his eyes. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth. In a last ditch effort, he moved his hands from her back and was going to try to push her off him but Kelly had already broke him with her riding.

"OHHHHHHHHH... FUCKKKKK!!"

His cock exploded inside of her, filling her with his gushing seed as she continued to ride him. Kelly had won, but that wasn't enough to make her stop. She leaned up, allowing him to collapse his back down onto the couch. Only slowing down long enough to feel his orgasm inside of her, the British glamour goddess let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Dropping her lower lip, Kelly glared back at him and then bit down enough to flash the top row of her teeth. Anthony looked so fatigued. He was down, defeated and breathing heavily, all while his cock was still lodged inside her tight cunt. He expected her to part her lips and start taunting him, smugly declaring herself the winner of this game. Kelly however didn't utter a single word. She balanced herself, sitting up and letting her breasts flop and wobble about as she thrust herself up and down that cock. He hands pushed back down on his stomach and it became evident to Anthony she was fucking him to get herself off too. Picking up the speed once more, Kelly tilted her head up and roamed her left hand through her long brunette hair.

"Ohhhh, yes! Ohhhhhhhhh, MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSS!!"

She gasped her breath, gazing forward and then pushing both of her hands up from Anthony's stomach to slide her fingers and palms across his skin. He gasped right after her, feeling the sudden burst of warm juices flooding his cock from within. Anthony closed his eyes, embracing this moment now as Kelly's legs shook and together, they had shared orgasms one after the other. They both took a moment to gaze back into each other's eyes while quietly catching their breath. Kelly didn't utter a word until she had recovered herself and then she slowly curved her pink lips into a prideful grin.

"Looks like we're having dinner for three now."

He let out a defeated sigh as Kelly winked at him and began to giggle. Anthony wasn't going to say a word, as the last thing he wanted was to hear her brag about evening their series at 1-1. Maybe with Scott's help tomorrow, the both of them would be able to tame this wild goddess and give her one last day to remember as a wrap up to Kelly's Bahamian adventure. She began to climb off him, carefully easing his cock out of her pussy with excess gushes of her juices covering his sticky pole. Once standing up, Kelly stretched her arms out and began to stammer off to the bedroom. Her heels clicking and clacking across the floor below like earlier.

"I'll let you get a shower before you call Scott. Maybe he'll be a kind enough gentleman to bring me a gift too."

TO BE CONTINUED