All Comments on 'Trying to Sleep'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

JBEdwards creates wonderful female narrators: likeable ingenues who engage in acts of impressive depravity while making it all seem almost innocent and almost accidental. I'm still not sure how JB does this, but she does it better than anyone else. Here Joanie Bernstein, the narrator and heroine, is a good girl from Indiana, only 20, only recently deflowered (by the hapless Maury), feeling guilty about her erotic dreams, jealous and annoyed at the busty Zoe (who stole Maury away). By the end of the story she is also the best lover her brother and her brother's best friend ever had, and she is happily planning her first incest-enhanced threesome and then possibly fivesome. Blame it all on Christmas and/or the winter solstice party ... if you think that anything here deserves "blame."

.

The story's two big sex scenes are each very erotic and also quite funny. That's a hard combination to pull off but typical off this author. As usual with JBE's stories, my favorite character is the narrator-heroine; but best friend Marsha was enjoyable too, and Joanie's psychotherapist, Dr. Smithfield, was droll. Five stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I'd love my own Joanie to enjoy. Highly arousing! Five stars. Too bad I couldn't give it more. It was definitely top-notch (as Joanie's notch was tops!)

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

You got the value neutral, non-judgmental shrink just right, I think. He caught up on the last page so give him credit for that. I did wonder about the "shingles doesn't care" comment but perhaps that's for another time. Good writing and stellar editing, too. 5*

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

If you're going to type out something this disjointed, you could at least follow the rules for paragraphs to give the readers a little bit of a break from the mayhem of nonsense.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

As always, such a sexy story.

I thought it moved a bit quick from Joanie trying on her outfits to being fucked by David, thought she might have teased him a bit more.

Five stars, good luck in the competition.

Pippa76Pippa76over 1 year ago

Loved this, very arousing read. I especially liked the part where she gets used to being watched by undressing in her bedroom with the blind up.

Thank you JB for this very exciting story.

5 stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Tom and Lord Jones? ROFLMAO That's hilarious! That's just as good as Bill Lear, inventor of the 8 track audio tape and Learjet Aircraft naming aming his daughter "Shanda". He really did! Shanda Lear, get it? Research it on Wikipedia.

I enjoyed the incest portion, but when Joanie became a total slut, it ruined it for me. I also wanted you to reveal how her brother was able to sneak into and out of Joanie's room with her door locked and her windows rotted shut. Was there a way in through the attic or something? 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...