Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Flanders's respect for Mr. Peters was increasing exponentially. If this is how he disciplined undergraduates he could not imagine what temptations he must be experiencing. Mr. Flanders wanted so much to fuck this girl from behind. He knew he shouldn't. He knew he couldn't (she certainly wouldn't put up with that!), and he knew he wouldn't, probably. How does Mr. Peters avoid such temptations?

He tore his eyes away from the girl's cunt to consider the task at hand, and that was her bottom. But, the sight of that did nothing to diminish his excitement, his lurid arousal. Her derriere was just so adorable, so cuddly. Lisa was such a petite, fit young lady. He just wanted to kiss and lick her bottom all over. It would be a shame to give such an elfish little bum a spanking. Well, actually, it would be a delight, and that was the problem.

"Okay, I'm ready, Mr. Flanders." Lisa bit her lower lip in anxious anticipation of the first smack. It seems like the first one is always the most difficult. You just don't know how hard it's going to sting, and whether you will be able to take it.

Lisa, though, was confident that she would be able to handle it. First, it was unlikely that Mr. Flanders would really be that hard on her. And, more importantly, ever since the session with Mr. Peters she had been spanked quite a bit. The cheerleaders enjoyed it so much that they incorporated it into their practices, at least the private ones. Some of them, of course, encouraged their boyfriends to spank them. Pam and Susie were even politicking to include a spanking within one of their routines. Perhaps every time one of the members of their basketball team commits a foul a cheerleader bends over and is spanked by one of the male squad members. That would be kind of cool!

Mr. Flanders was pondering how hard to spank the girl. He really didn't want to hurt her, to cause her any real pain. But, if he didn't, then how would it really be any form of punishment? Well, of course, simply the experience of bending over in front of an adult male, exposing your naked bottom and cunnie must be pretty embarrassing, particularly for a cheerleader, although he didn't really know for sure why it should make any difference that she was a cheerleader. It did, though, affect him, he had to admit, at least a little bit. Cheerleaders were always the most popular girls on campus. The fact that one of them was on display for him in such a wanton, lewd manner was very pleasing, to say the least.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh yes!" Lisa squealed, "that's good, Mr. Flanders. Spank my bottom!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Good! Good! Yes, Mr. Flanders!" Lisa squealed, swinging her bottom left and right, up and down, looking so very much like she was just trying to get him excited. "Oh thank you so much, Mr. Flanders! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Lisa squealed, "You're such a good teacher!"

Professor Flanders certainly never felt better about being a teacher, or at least never felt as excited or aroused. He hadn't realized how spanking a girl's bare bottom could be so much fun. It was so sweet making it dance and prance, wiggle and waggle, all of it providing him with such endearing peeks at the girl's feminine cunnie pouch and puckered rosebud.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I just hope dear," he gasped in between smacks, "That you're learning an important lesson here."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh yes, Mr. Flanders, I am. I really am."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

He lectured, "Cheating on a test is not appropriate behavior."

Smack!

"No, it's not, Mr. Flanders. I really know that now."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You won't do it again now, will you? I don't what to have to repeat this." Actually, that was a flat lie. He would very much love to repeat this.

Smack! Smack!

"On no, sir. No. I will be a good girl now, I promise."

Smack! Smack! Smack! "Well, I certainly hope so. I would hate to tell your parents about this." That was indeed very, very true, but not for the reasons he was trying to convey to Lisa.

"Really, I will be good. You're spanking me so good, Mr. Flanders. I won't misbehave anymore. I promise."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes, well," he said, pausing. He had to catch his breath. It wasn't so much that he was tired. He was just so very excited. Spanking a girl wasn't a lot of work but it was terribly exhilarating. And, his hand was tingling quite a bit, perhaps as much as the girl's bottom. He sure did admire, though, how apple red her cheeks now were. He really did like a fresh juicy ripe apple.

Well, perhaps this was enough spanking.

Lisa noticed him pausing. She looked back and up at him, again noticing as well his very prominent stiff cock thrusting out his slacks. "You're not stopping now, are you, Mr. Flanders? You'll spank me some more, won't you please?"

Well, if she wanted him to, he should be willing to oblige the girl.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh yes, Mr. Flanders, that's so, so good. Please spank my little naked girly tush!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes, yes, yes," Lisa gasped, her bottom thrusting and gyrating in a very lewd manner. "You're such a good spanker, Mr. Flanders."

She did indeed feel that he was. She was enjoying this spanking much more than when Polly, the head cheerleader, spanked her, and that was saying quite a bit. Perhaps Mr. Flanders was a natural spanker. Or, it could just be that it's more fun to be spanked by an older man than another girl. Well, whatever the reason, she was really enjoying it. Her bottom did tingle and sting, but it was a very nice sort of stinging, like the pleasure one gets from spicy hot wings. She really did like spicy hot wings. In fact, it might be fun to eat spicy wings and be spanked at the same time! Heat on both ends! She would have to suggest that at the next cheerleading practice.

Mr. Flanders's hand was feeling really stingy as well, so he switched to his left. It was a bit awkward, but it also allowed him to more easily squeeze and fondle his cock as he concurrently smacked the girl's bare naked red bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh golly, yes, Mr. Flanders! This is the bestest spanking I've had all semester!" She was thrusting her ass up at him, wondering what it would be like to be spanked right on the cunnie. Nobody had ever done that before.

Mr. Flanders did wonder precisely how often this girl had in fact been spanked. Apparently quite a few times, but why so often? Still, he didn't think about it for long. He had much better, much more important things to think about.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh please, just a bit more!" Lisa gasped, feeling herself getting so terribly excited, so close to that special, wonderful moment.

Mr. Flanders could see Lisa's cunt glistening and twinkling in the harsh light of his office. She was clearly very moist with arousal. He squeezed harder on his cock and then felt that tell-tale sensation within his own loins, realizing that he was getting close to cumming as well. There was simply no way he should do that, at least in a manner that would be noticed by the girl, and clearly she would notice the wet stain in his slacks. He immediately stopped, taking his hand away from his crotch as well. "No, no," he gasped. "I think, um, that, well, that's uh, enough, for now."

Lisa was breathing very heavily. Her face was flush red, both with the blood rushing there because she was so bent over, but as well because she was so aroused and excited. Her face though was probably not as red as her bottom. "Oh please, please, sir?" she pleaded, waggling and waving her bottom at him. "Just a bit more, won't you please?"

The fact that the girl was asking for more punishment was not lost on the professor. It just didn't seem quite right that a punishment was in fact so desired rather than repulsed. Apparently denying her more spanks would be more punishing than providing more. "No, um, Lisa, I, well, feel, that this is enough, for now." He repeated "for now," hoping to be able to have a future session with the girl.

Lisa sighed with disappointment, and frustration. She had never cum while just getting spanked before, and she had been so close this time. She had cum when the person spanking her was also fingering or fucking her. But, still, she had to remind herself that the primary purpose of this was to resolve the problem with the cheating, and she was making good progress at that. "Well, if you say so, sir. You're the professor, and everything." She unclasped her hands, stood back up straight, her skirting falling back over her bottom, her panties falling to her ankles. She turned around to face him, her steps short and awkward with her colorful panties tangled around her ankles.

Mr. Flanders quickly covered himself with his hands, trying to pretend that he was just clasping his hands at his crotch, as if that was the normal way he stood.

But, it was a rather feeble deception. He never stood that way in class and Lisa had already seen his evident erection a couple of times. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed, "Did I make you all excited, Mr. Flanders?" "What?! No, no, no," he anxiously replied. This was not good. This was not good at all. He turned to make his way back to his chair.

"Oh golly, I did, didn't I, sir! I'm really so sorry. Honest I am," sounding as if she was again caught cheating on a test.

He sat back down in his chair and crossed his legs. "It's fine, Lisa. Um, let's just get back to work. I think this takes care of everything." He had wanted to schedule another session but he realized that was now out of the question.

Lisa stepped up to him, walking in little baby steps like a geisha girl, due to her panties still at her ankles. "No, please, Mr. Flanders. I just feel terrible. I got you all excited, and everything." She bent over and reached out with her hands, taking hold of his to pull them apart, pull them away from his lap, his cock.

"I really don't think, Lisa..."

Lisa definitely did not want him to think. She wanted him to trust his feelings, or at least those more fundamental, basic animal feelings. She interrupted him to say, "Please, Mr. Flanders, this is really all my fault, you know. You wouldn't have a boner if I hadn't cheated on the test."

Well, that was indeed very true, wasn't it? He got an erection because the girl cheated. This was pretty much her responsibility. He let her pull his hands away from his crotch.

"Oh my gracious," Lisa exclaimed as the sight of his erection came into view. "You have a really big one, don't you, sir!"

She really couldn't see much of it, or judge it that well, given that it was still covered and constrained by his boxers and slacks. But, it definitely felt really, really big to him. Still, it was a bit awkward, to say the least, to openly display his erection and talk about it, with this young coed. "Uh, yes, well, um, listen, it's fine. It happens." He really didn't know what to say. The cat was now out of the bag. Well, it was still in the trousers, and a big part of him, that part that Lisa apparently thought was big, wanted to more truly get out of the bag.

"Here," she said, taking hold of the arm rests of his chair to turn him so that he was fully facing her. "Let me just take care of him. Will that be okay, sir?"

Take care of it? Was she suggesting what he thought she was suggesting? "No, no, that's not necessary." He was amazed he was saying that, but he knew it was the right thing to say. How does Mr. Peters resist these girls?

Lisa got down on her knees before the professor. She uncrossed his legs to give her more room, and access. "I don't mind, Mr. Flanders. It's really my fault you got one and what if you have one of those four hour ones? How could you teach class today with that? Maybe you would even have to go to an emergency room!" Mr. Flanders was not taking any sort of medication to boost erections. So, it couldn't be one of these 'four hour ones.' It would clearly go down prior to his next class. But, for how long, how hard, do you argue with a pretty girl who wants to take care of it? "Yes, well, um, perhaps you're right." He was amazed that he said that. His heart raced with excitement, and fear. He knew he was taking a very big chance here, risking his whole career just to feel this girl's lips on his dick, if that was even in fact her intention.

Lisa smiled mischievously up at him. "Of course, it might be kind of fun to have you lecture today with a big hard boner."

Right now such a fantasy did sound appealing, if he could in fact get away with such a thing.

Lisa gleefully began to undo the professor's belt, button, and zipper, and appearing to be quite skilled at it. She had learned quite a bit about boys' pants, and many other things about boys, since her session with Mr. Peters. "Now, you stand up sir, so I can pull these down."

Mr. Flanders could not believe his good luck. Nothing like this had ever remotely happened to him before. It was like he was living a fantasy. Such moments do not happen that often in life, and he would certainly enjoy and savor this one. Perhaps this was a mistake but it was a mistake he was likely to treasure for quite some time. He got up from his chair to stand before the girl, who was now kneeling before him, her hands reaching up to grasp the waistband of his slacks and boxers.

She deftly pulled them both down in one smooth motion, his stiff dick popping out and waving in the air of the office like a heavy crane.

"Oh yes, Mr. Flanders. You really are big. You have a much bigger one than the boys in class have." Lisa had, by now, seen quite a few of them. A cheerleader does not stay chaste for long, and particularly not one who has received the training and discipline of Mr. Peters. But, it wasn't really true that Mr. Flanders was any bigger than the college boys she had been with. It was just good policy to flatter a professor, particularly one who caught you cheating on a test.

Mr. Flanders felt duly flattered. Could that really be true? Well, he wasn't about to question her.

Lisa got up higher on her knees so that her face was at the level of his cock. But, she was so petite she couldn't get all the way up to it. She had to pull it down a bit with her hand.

Mr. Flanders sighed deeply at the feel of the girl's little soft feminine fingers wrapping themselves around his shaft. Is there anything that feels better than that?

Well, there is, as he felt the girl's lips engulf the swollen plum of his cock and her tongue licking and lapping away at the bulb like a very thirsty kitten with a tasty bowl of milk.

He looked down at the sight of the pretty girl kneeling before him, her lips spread so terribly wide by the shaft of his dick, her mouth wrapped around the head, her large, round, green eyes looking up at him, gaily sparkling with delight at the feel of the man's cock within her mouth. He did though flinch a bit when he felt the girl's fingers tickling his balls.

She didn't really mean to tickle him. She just wanted to cup and fondle them as she nursed on his manliness.

She momentarily though released the head from her lips to marvel at the sight of his now wet and shiny swollen purple crown glistening in the office light. "You really do have a very beautiful cock, Mr. Flanders." But, as soon as she said it, she realized that perhaps she shouldn't have. "Oh!" She looked up at him, feigning fright, "Mr. Flanders, is it okay, sir, if I call it a cock?" She looked at him so endearingly with those sweet, adorable green eyes. "You won't turn me in to the disciplinary board for that, will you?"

He could tell this time that she was just pretending. He didn't mind. He lightly caressed her hair. "No, I think I'll let it slide, this time."

"That's very nice of you, sir." She smiled back and then began to lick up and down the shaft, giving it a very thorough cleansing with her tongue. "I just loving doing this so much. It just tastes so nice, Mr. Flanders. You should try it sometime."

He would have to take her word for that.

Lisa giggled as she again paused. "I was just being silly, of course. Big, masculine men like you eat pussies. They don't suck on cocks. That's a girl's job." She resumed her licking, this time focusing just on the shiny swollen crown while she stroked the wet shaft with one hand and fondled the balls with the other, and then absorbed the cock back into her mouth, momentarily bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, fucking his cock with her mouth, and then releasing it to look inquisitively up at the professor to ask, "Do you think it's wrong for a girl to like sucking off a guy so much?"

"No, no, it's fine," the professor quietly gasped. He kind of wished she would talk less and suck more.

"Have you ever had a cheerleader suck you off, sir?"

Actually, he had never had even an undergraduate suck him off, let alone a cheerleader. "Um, no, no, I haven't."

She smiled sweetly up at him as she suggested, "Maybe next time I'll wear my uniform while I'm doing it." She asked, "Would you like that, sir?" and then swallowed the bulb into her mouth, again bathing him with her little girlish tongue.

"Yes," he sighed with deep, base pleasure. Getting sucked off again by her in her cheerleading uniform would be quite wonderful indeed. He even contemplated having her bend over his desk while he fucked her with the skirt tossed up over her back. In a any case, he was very, very happy that she was also thinking of there being a next time. He certainly wasn't too sure that this time would last much longer.

She again removed her lips from his dick. "Mr. Flanders?"

He looked down at her, his dick towering over her youthful face, his dick stretching its skin to maximum capacity, his balls churning and yearning to cum. "Yes, dear," he sighed.

"Would you please cum in my mouth? I really want to see what your stuff tastes like. I've never had a professor's cum before."

He wouldn't think it would taste any different than a young man's, but he could hardly begrudge a student's interest in exploring new things. "Yes, I would be most happy to."

"Goody! And, after you squirt it, would you eat my pussy? It's really so wet and tingly now. I just don't know if I can make it back to my dorm."

"Yes, yes, dear, please," he pleaded.

"Okey dokey," she replied and then again absorbed his cock back into her mouth.

The professor reached down with his hands and gently grasped the girl's head, holding it steady as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth. He held her head in part to stop her from talking, but also because he had always wanted to do this, to fuck a girl in the face. He didn't want to do it in an aggressive sort of way, just in an affectionate manner, making love to her mouth, to her lips, with his cock, watching it slowly slide in and out, in and out, in and out. It was a really very wonderful sight, and sensation.

Lisa dutifully sat still and received the gentle thrusting of the professor's dick in her mouth. She did though turn her head a bit left and right, so the swollen bulb of his cock would push out one cheek, and then the other, all the while smiling up at the professor with her mouth so full, her eyes twinkling with glee, her fingers softly caressing and squeezing his balls.

The professor would not last much longer doing this, nor did he really want to. Well, of course, he would like this moment to last for hours, but he did have a class coming up, plus he had promised to eat her out after he gushed his load into her pretty little mouth.

He could feel his balls pulling back and then he realized. She hadn't locked the door behind her! It wasn't her fault. No student would be expected to lock the door behind her. He glanced with nervous fright at the door, and then it indeed opened!

123456...8