Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor Flanders!" It was Polly, the head cheerleader. She stood in the opened doorway, a look of shock and horror on her face. She pointed a finger at the professor's cock embedded in Lisa's mouth. "What are you doing, sir!?"

It was rather obvious what he was doing, and he quickly stopped, slipping his cock from the girl's mouth, although now exposing it fully to the sight of the horrified head cheerleader. "Um, nothing, nothing, it's, um..." He used one hand to hide his dick, the other hand to reach down to grab his boxers and pants, trying to pull them up with one hand.

"It looks like a lot more than nothing to me," Polly asserted, stepping further into the office, leaving the door open behind her. "Looks like I got here just in time."

Lisa felt that the timing was a bit off. She would have preferred that Polly arrive just a bit later. She had really wanted the professor to cum in her mouth, as well as on her face. She felt it would have been even more shocking to have the professor's cum all over her face when Polly arrived, plus now that she had started she had wanted to finish it. But, of course, it was difficult to time these things perfectly. She pretended to be surprised as well by Polly's sudden appearance.

"Oh my goodness, Polly. I'm so sorry. Professor Flanders was, um, he was, like, just tutoring me and things sort of, well, got out of hand."

"Gracious," Professor Flanders requested, "Please, Polly, shut the door, won't you?" As he continued to get his pants up and his dick hidden he scrambled over to the door himself to shut it before anyone else came in or heard what was happening.

With the professor distracted Polly and Lisa smiled at each other. Polly winked. A few of the cheerleaders had cheated on the test. Lisa was the only one that was caught, and this was all part of their plan to address not only that problem but also the ongoing problem of the unreasonable difficulty of the professor's course.

"I am going to have to report this to Mr. Harrington, Professor Flanders," Polly asserted.

The shoe was indeed now on the other foot. "Oh no, no, please," Professor Flanders pleaded as he shut and locked the door. As he finished getting his cock back into his pants he said, "Let me explain."

"You can explain it to him, not that I think there could be any compelling explanation."

"It wasn't his fault, Polly, really," Lisa said, pretending to come to the professor's defense. "It was really my idea. I didn't do well on his test and so he said if I did this he would pass me in the class."

The professor rolled his eyes. That explanation made him look even worse, as Lisa was suggesting that the sex was all his idea. But, he knew it didn't matter that Lisa was telling only half the story. It wouldn't matter to Mr. Harrington if he traded a blow job for a higher grade or for looking the other way for cheating. Either way he would be in serious trouble.

"Taking advantage of one of the cheerleaders for your own lecherous pleasure is not going to sit well with Mr. Harrington," Polly made clear, just in case the professor did not fully appreciate the point.

"Yes, yes, I understand," the professor admitted. He could see his job, his career, melting away before his eyes. He made a desperate plea. "Listen, I will do anything if we can somehow forget this. Please, please, anything you want."

"Anything, sir?" Polly inquired, feeling their trap beginning to close.

"Yes, absolutely." The professor would indeed agree to most anything. He would pass all of the cheerleaders in the class, or anyone else they wanted, or even give them all A grades to get out of this mess.

"Well, I tell you what. I will think about it. We'll meet you at your classroom tonight, at 7PM, and I'll give you my answer. Is that agreeable to you?"

"Yes, yes, please, just keep it quiet. Don't tell anyone, alright?"

"I can do that. That's fair. You just be sure to show up."

"Yes, absolutely."

"Alright then, come along, Lisa."

"Yes, ma'am," Lisa meekly replied, following Polly out the door.

Professor Flanders was mortified. His heart never pounded so heavily before. It was even beating harder than when he was about to cum. He had no idea what Polly would demand of him, but he knew he would have to agree. He had no choice. Heck, it was far worse to imagine that she wouldn't come up with some demand, instead going to Mr. Harrington.

He could not get it out of his head as he continued through his duties as a professor for the rest of the day. He struggled with his options. He technically did have a choice. He could turn himself into Mr. Harrington. If he followed through with Polly he could in fact be digging himself into an even deeper hole. It's often not the original crime that gets people in trouble, it's the failure of the cover-up, the further crimes one commits as one tries to cover one's tracks. It's often best to just come clean, throwing oneself on the mercy of the court.

But, perhaps he could get away with it! Wouldn't that be better than suffering the consequences that will come from a confession? Clearly it would be better to suffer no consequences at all. Most likely Polly would just want passing grades for herself and Lisa, or perhaps all of the cheerleaders. He could do that. But, what if Polly changed her mind? What if she had already gone to Mr. Harrington?

But, she wouldn't do that, would she? The fact is that Lisa had indeed cheated on the test. It wasn't clear though that he could prove it. He had confiscated a copy of the answer sheet from Lisa's notebook but he couldn't prove now that it was in fact her copy. There had been no witnesses. It would just be her word against his, and his word wouldn't be worth much after getting caught with his dick in her mouth. And, besides, as he realized earlier, it didn't really matter that she was cheating. A blow job isn't one of the stated punishments for cheating endorsed by the university. But, Lisa still wouldn't want that to come up. She might also get into trouble. That might be a reason that they wouldn't go to Mr. Harrington. Perhaps he could in fact prove that it was hers. He still had her copy of the answer sheet. Her fingerprints would be on it.

His lecture on Marcel Duchamp's dada art that afternoon had not been very good. His mind was clearly elsewhere, and it was quite striking that none of the cheerleaders were in the class. He didn't know what to make of that. That certainly couldn't be a good sign. Or, maybe it was. Maybe they all now realized that they were going to pass the class!

He had to talk to somebody. He had to get some advice. He just couldn't work this out on his own. His mind was going in so many different directions. He went to see Mr. Peters.

It was a logical choice. He couldn't believe that something like this had not happened before. Or, at least, Mr. Peters was likely to be sympathetic over the possibility of something like this happening. Mr. Peters had even spanked Lisa before, apparently in a very similar way, although obviously without the blow job at the end.

Mr. Peters, however, did not turn out to be particularly helpful. Professor Flanders told him everything, including the scheduled meeting with Polly that evening in his classroom. Mr. Peters was sympathetic, but he could not offer any new suggestions or even reassurance.

"I appreciate the predicament, Professor Flanders, but I am afraid that the girls do have you by the balls, so to speak."

"Yes, yes, I know. I know. Nothing like this has ever happened to you?"

"No, nothing that I can recall."

Professor Flanders was not terribly surprised. Mr. Peters was a leader in disciplinary pedagogy. He was one of the innovators of the New School method of student training. Of course he had never succumbed to such a temptation. "What do you think I should do?"

"Well, frankly, Professor Flanders, I would turn myself in to Mr. Harrington." There was, of course, no way he would really do that, but he would not admit that to Professor Flanders. "But, if you want to first see what Polly has to offer, you are free to do that. I really don't think she will go to Mr. Harrington. I know Polly, and the rest of the cheerleaders. I do believe that they will make you a good faith offer." He had agreed with Professor Flanders that their failure to be in class that afternoon was a sign that they intended to make him an offer rather than turn him in. "And, frankly, if you do want to avoid losing your job then you probably should accept her offer. You did indeed take advantage of that young student."

Professor Flanders really didn't feel he had in fact taken advantage of her. It had been, after all, Lisa's idea, and she was eighteen. But, still, you're just not supposed to do those things with students, even if they are eighteen.

"Frankly, Mr. Flanders, I should perhaps turn you in to Mr. Harrington myself. I certainly can't condone what you did or what you may in fact arrange with Polly. But, you did come to me in confidence and I am sympathetic with the ease with which mistakes can occur when laypersons attempt to implement the New School methods. Perhaps in the future you will come to me first when a disciplinary matter arises.

Mr. Flanders was duly chastened. "Oh yes sir, yes, absolutely. I've certainly learned my lesson. I'll meet her this evening and I most certainly appreciate your consideration. You really don't think they'll go to Mr. Harrington?"

"I am very confident about that," Mr. Peters said.

That was at least reassuring; in fact, very reassuring. Professor Flanders left Mr. Peter's office with the hope, the expectation, that he was going to be able to get out of this without suffering any personal consequences, and that was frankly a very big relief.

However, when he arrived at the classroom that evening he was surprised to see that Polly was not alone. He wasn't terribly surprised to see that Lisa was there, but so were a few other cheerleaders: Pam, Jackie (see "Jackie learns to balance her studies"), and Julie (see "Mr. Peters and the cell phone"). Apparently Polly had not kept it a secret, as she had promised. This was not good. It did though make some sense as these girls were all enrolled in his class. Perhaps the deal would be passing them all in the course and they all wanted to be there when the agreement was made. That wasn't so bad.

The girls were sitting in the desk chairs at the front of the room. Normally they sat toward the back of the class. They were all wearing their cheerleading outfits, including now Lisa. The pleated skirts were white with red stripes. The name of the college, Templeton, stretched in bold red letters across their young breasts, which were so snugly wrapped within their soft white sweaters. It was a rather fetching sight. It was like their sweaters were painted on their breasts. He would invariably notice the pairs of white boobie balls all in a row in the back of the class whenever the cheerleaders came in their uniforms.

"It's good that you came, Professor Flanders," Polly greeted, with a very smug smile on her face.

"Yes, yes, alright, what do you want? Let's get this over with." He considered just immediately making the offer of giving them all passing grades, but he realized that he probably should not come across too willing and eager. They might raise the stakes if they knew how vulnerable he felt.

"Well, first," she said, "We, all of us, everyone in this room, want to receive an A final grade. Is that understood?"

The professor sighed deeply, but he was expecting that. "Yes, agreed." He did not though like hearing the word "first." What more could he provide? Money? Well, he would in fact be willing to give them money. He just hoped that it wouldn't be too much.

"And, second, we want you to give us the lecture we missed today, if you wouldn't mind. A sort of make-up lecture."

"What?" That was certainly quite surprising. Maybe he had underestimated these girls. He would be very willing to do that, and would be quite pleased to do so. Not too often do students actually request a make-up lecture. "Well, yes, of course, absolutely." He stepped to the front of the room and switched on the computer and powerpoint projector as the girls opened up their notebooks.

"But, Mr. Flanders," Polly added, "there is just one more thing."

The professor hesitated as he picked up a piece of chalk. He wasn't surprised. He shouldn't be.

"You have to do it with your penis out, with an erection."

"What?!" Now, that was surprising, and he looked at Polly with considerable shock as he heard the other girls giggle and titter.

"You heard me, Professor Flanders."

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh yes, I am, I am." It really wasn't such an unusual idea on her part. This is pretty close to what the cheerleaders made Theodore Newman do after they caught him peeking at them (see "The Lessons, Ch. 12, Teddy has a hard day"). And, besides, Polly added, "You didn't seem to have much difficulty showing it to Lisa. We think it's only fair that you show it to all of us."

That might be a good point. It was certainly a punishment that would fit the crime. And, if this was all he had to do to get away with his indiscretion with Lisa, it would be well worth it, wouldn't it? He glanced back at the door. "The door will be locked, won't it?" He wasn't going to make that mistake a second time.

Polly smiled triumphantly, strolled over to the door, and locked it. "There you go, now let's see how big a professor's cock is."

Well, that was a bit of pressure, to be sure. With considerable anxiety he unzipped his slacks, reached into his boxers and pulled out his penis, which was quite flaccid. It was met with quite a bit of laughter and his face flushed red. It's bad enough to have a girl laugh at your penis, it was considerably worse with there being so many of them, and even worse still with them being cheerleaders. He wasn't too sure why it made it worse for them to be cheerleaders. Perhaps because cheerleaders are obviously very popular girls, they had probably seen quite a few penises in their time, and they were probably pretty darned good judges when it came to size.

"Now girls," Polly admonished, "give the professor a chance. It's not even hard yet."

He sorely hoped that once it was hard they would not laugh again. He worked at trying to get an erection, but it was really quite difficult. It might be a wonderful fantasy to jerk off in front of a bunch of girls, but not when they are making you do it to make fun of you, and as every second passed with little to no success the anxiety and embarrassment mounted.

"Is this a common problem for men as old as you, Professor Flanders?" Pam teased.

"Maybe he took care of his business after Lisa and doesn't really have anything left for a few days," Polly suggested. The girls all giggled at that.

Professor Flanders tried to ignore the remarks, but his sigh of frustration revealed his feelings. And it wasn't even true. It would have been a natural thing to do, to jerk off after Lisa had left his office. But, he had become so embroiled in his concerns over this meeting and his future that he really wasn't in the right mood.

"Lisa," Polly suggested, "you didn't seem to have much difficulty getting a rise out of him earlier today. Why don't you try to help inspire the man? We don't want to wait all evening."

"Yes, ma'am," Lisa replied, getting up from her desk. Polly wasn't that much older than her, but being the head cheerleader Lisa often referred to her as "ma'am."

Once out of her desk she turned her back to Professor Flanders, bent over, resting her elbows on her desk. She looked back at the struggling professor, reached back with her hand, and lifted her cheerleading skirt over her bottom to rest it on her back. "Look, Professor Flanders," she said, with a big grin on her face, "do you remember this?"

The professor had been trying not to look at the grinning girls, feeling that would make him even more anxious and self-conscious, but he did look up at the sound of Lisa's voice, to be greeted with the lovely sight of that sweet pantied bottom again looking back at him.

"See, professor, I'm even wearing regulation panties now."

Actually, in one sense she wasn't, as she was not wearing cheerleader uniform panties. It was funny how cheerleader panties were fine to expose to thousands of persons at a ball game, as if being part of the uniform made them less of a panty. In any case, Lisa was wearing white cotton panties, which was regulation if she was still in the Templeton student uniform. They were rather plain, but they were still quite provocative and alluring, perhaps even more so because they were just white cotton panties. Plus, clearly stitched across the waistband was Lisa's name. It was something her mother did with all of her uniforms, ever since she was little. There didn't seem to be a compelling reason not to do so now with her college uniform.

"Am I being a good girl now?" Lisa asked, waving her white cotton panty bottom back and forth for him.

She was being a very naughty girl, but it was an unruliness that the professor enjoyed, and needed. He could feel the blood beginning to flow into his penis. The other girls were giggling and tittering, but it was no longer directed at Professor Flanders. It was now directed at Lisa's playful wickedness. The girls so much appreciated how Mr. Peters had really helped to break Lisa out of her shell, becoming a much more extraverted, sprightly, and frisky girl.

"Maybe this will also help," Lisa offered, reaching back with both hands to grasp hold of the waistband of her panties and pull them down to her knees, and then letting them fall the rest of the way to the floor. She arched her back and thrust out her bottom a bit more, now that it was fully naked.

It did indeed help; very much so. A smiled graced Professor Flanders's face as he was reminded of that so very delicious sight earlier that day. His cock was now swelling with renewed vigor and energy, leaping to life at the second viewing of that very cute and perky behind, with the soft, pale mound and delicate furrow peeking out from between her young white girlish thighs.

"My goodness, Lisa," Pam teased, "I think Professor Flanders has a crush on you."

"Now you shut-up," Lisa responded. "It's not easy being a professor. I'm just trying to be a good student." Lisa was one of the youngest girls on the squad, but she probably had the most energy and enthusiasm.

"Yes, well, I think you'll get a gold star for this," Pam suggested in jest.

The professor didn't say anything. He knew it was best to keep a low profile, albeit it was kind of difficult to do that with a hard cock sticking out.

"Is it still a little pink, Professor Flanders?" Lisa asked, looking back at him with a demure pout.

It didn't really seem to be, as he hadn't spanked her that hard in the first place. But, it was still very, very fetching. He just barely nodded his head as he contemplated the young girl's perky naked bottom and peek-a-boo cunnie, all the while squeezing and stroking his swollen dick.

"Alright then, professor," Polly instructed. "I think you're ready now. Why don't you begin your lecture. And girls," she added, turning toward the cheerleaders sitting in their desks, big smiles on their faces (they never looked more enthusiastic about being in class), "You be sure to take good notes. The professor is being very gracious in providing us with this special tutorial."

"Yes, Polly," they all dutifully exclaimed.

The professor let go of his cock and turned to the blackboard. What to do next? This just seemed so not right, so weird, so surreal: giving his lecture with an erect dick sticking out. But, if this is what it took to avoid getting into trouble, to avoid an even more serious public humiliation, then it would be well worth it. He began to write on the board as he discussed the history of the dada movement in the early 1920s.

123456...8