Turnabout Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a doubt, I was completely and utterly under her spell. And at this point, I'd have agreed to anything, just so my wonderful wife could express her true wanton ways.

However much effort I had been exhibited up to that point was instantly doubled. I was so intoxicated by my wife's fragrance and obsessed with giving her the biggest and best orgasm of her life, I'd have promised anything. I gave her clit quick, short, hard strokes.

Deep within my brain, I heard Marie's voice, but my focus was elsewhere. She continued asking questions while grinding herself on my face. "Will you be my piss drinking, cum sucking slave and wear panties from now on? Do you promise me all of it? Prove that you mean it.

Just then, my mouth filled with short but intensely powerful steaming hot piss. My eyes looked up at her in surprise. But when I didn't back away or even allow a single drop to escape, Marie smiled. "You are such a pervert." I swallowed and thanked her.

She released several more short bursts of piss into my mouth, which I gleefully swallowed. "That's it. Drink from my fountain. Quench your thirst with my golden waters." [Oh, I will. Anytime you say.]

As I was having no difficulty keeping up with short bursts, she went ahead, releasing the last of her bladder in one continuous stream. Finally, having one of my greatest fantasies fulfilled all in the name of servicing my wife in such a demeaning manner had me quivering with delight.

Swallowing as quickly as I could, my belly rapidly filled with my wickedly sexy wife's urine. Just as my first taste of cum had proven, I instantly knew that drinking Marie's pee was something to be enjoyed, even craved. Doing it because it was in service to my wife made it all that much more desirable.

No sooner had the flow subsided when Marie said, "Okay, you sick fuck. I think you made your point. Sign the contract! Make me cum the only way that you can." Her words were of disdain, but I heard undertones of love in her voice.

In a flash, I resumed vigorously licking. "Faster! Harder! I dare you to seal the deal! OH YEAH! HERE IT COMES!"

"OH BABY, promise to be my pee drinking, cum loving, panty wearing cuckold. Oh yes, you're making me CUMMM!!!" she shouted as she started shaking and convulsing. "OOOOW!!!" This was immediately followed by screaming and groaning. "AAARG!!! OH, OH, OH, OH!" I kept my lips locked on her clit as her pelvis vibrated, spraying my chin with her sweet cum. She kept cumming and moaning.

Between those moans, the last distinguishable words my wife managed to get out made my heart swell. "I ... mmmm ... LOVE ... mmmm ... YOU!"

Without warning, she pushed and kicked me away, causing me to fall to the floor. "No more! I can't take anymore," she panted.

I had landed on my ass, bringing me back to my senses.

Still, in shock as to what had just happened, I tried recalling everything I had just committed to. Was that really me who just promised to unconditionally SHARE my wife? Not with just one man, this one time. But sharing her with MANY men. From now on. And all before even resolving the issue of birth control?

As she lay there still breathing heavily, she managed to say, "You won't be disappointed. I promise to take lots of big cocks for me and get loads of hot cum for you."

While my internal questions still echoed throughout my brain, hearing my wife say that made my heart do a somersault.

Seated on the floor with my arms bracing my torso, the tent in my pants stood prominently right in my line of sight. My dick was as hard as ever, and the wet spot of pre-cum had grown to the size of a dinner plate.

All those years of fantasizing about my wife taking a lover to relive her past. Always hoping that just once, her pussy would be stretched by a full-sized cock, as it had been before marrying me. And for all of those years, Marie had refused to even consider fulfilling my wish.

Now, just look at the complete turnabout in her attitude. Suddenly, she not only desires to have a big cock fuck her. She wants to be fucked often and by a variety of men.

Secretly I both cursed and thanked my little pecker for getting me into this situation. Now my wife not only wants what I have wanted for her, but she also wants to offer herself to lots of men. This is far more than I ever dreamed of. I didn't even know that I wanted my wife to be fucked by multiple men.

But, you know what, even I have been turned around on this. It turns out that I do want the same things my wife wants. I want her to experience lots of men and their different ways of making love. In her doing so, I will become her contented cuckold husband. I will find comfort knowing that someone is satisfying my wife's sexual needs. I am eager and excited to have the opportunity to be there for her when she returns home, to shower her with my love. Snuggling, reassuring, and soothing any and all discomfort.

Knowing now that all this time she had wanted these same things made my pulse race. Realizing that she saw traits in me, I hadn't known existed. Yet, she always had and would continue to love me for who I am. All while desiring the things that I couldn't provide.

We looked into each other's eyes and knew we had just formed an even stronger bond with one another. I must have been wearing a big shit-eating grin because she gave me a tired but very content smile.

Rising from the floor, I crawled up next to her. We kissed and gave each other a big hug while whispering "I love you" to each other.

So wrapped up in these emotions, I began undoing my pants. The desire to make love to this amazing woman was overpowering.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she snapped. "I hope you don't think you're putting that little thing in me now. You'll just spunk me up in a few strokes. My date wouldn't like finding your wimpy jizz down there. I want to be clean and cum free for my date."

It immediately hit me that this was our new reality. Our marital relationship and sexual relations had just turned a corner.

Marie was only just beginning to adjust to her new role. And she was about to put me into mine.

-- End of Part 5 --

12